Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

β–ͺ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
54 - game time
55 - shocks and jams
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

20 - free falls

258K 8.3K 8.7K
By BritishBums

.

ROSE'S POV

.

"Are you ready?" Cara asks me, as I ruffled my hair in the mirror.

"No. If you're saying, I'm ready for my death then yeah."

"Oh I'm sure it won't be so bad. Look at the bright side, we get to get away from the public for awhile."

"Hey guys wish us luck, we'll be in the wilderness for a day and night. Pray we won't get eaten by bigfoot or something." Jenna speaks to the camera, pointing it at us right after.

"Jenna, bigfoot isn't real!" Tess groaned from the background.

"You just ruined the video!" She yelled back, as I laughed. "But it's still going on instagram. On the band account."

"We're so embarassing." Cara snickered, about to close her suitcase.

"Woah, is that a swimsuit? Who are you trying to show off your body to?" Jenna smirked. "L--"

"Um no, there's a lake, meaning we get to go for a swim. It's the only fun thing you can do in the wilderness, right?"

"There aren't any alligators.. Are there?" Tess's eyes widened.

"No. Well, at least I don't think so." I replied.

"Fuck that shit." Jenna chuckled.

"Jenna stop fucking swearing god fucking dammit!" Cara whined, making me laugh.

"Cara you just--"

"I mean fucking hell, what the fuck is it with all the swearing!" She groaned, as she laughs right after, Tess smirking.

"This is the first time I've heard you be so bad ass, I like it!" I chuckled, as she smirked.

"Are the guys ready? And please don't tell me we're getting into the same van as them.." I whined.

"Actually yeah, staff will just drop us right off, and pick us up tomorrow morning." Jenna nods once. "I think it's what Stacey said."

"Stacy's mom has got it goin' on." Cara sings softly, Jenna singing along with her as Tess laughs.

"We should just purposely sing that song to her to piss her off." She suggested, as I nodded.

"Although I kind of think that so many people went up to her and sang that to her already." 

"Rose might be right." Jenna smirked.

"We could literally hear you guys singing Stacy's Mom from out here. Hurry up." Luke said, as Cara rolls her eyes.

"Do you guys want to be with us that badly? Aw that's sweet." Tess spoke sarcastically, a small smile on her face.

"This is the start of a beautiful, beautiful friendship." We hear Michael say, as we all laugh. Sure.

"Okay, let's just get this over with." Cara sighed. We drag our stuff out with us, as the boys glanced at us.

Tess walks over to Calum, as he smiles at her. But I noticed this.. Falter in his eyes. Whatever it was, he's obviously dead to us if he's trying something. Tess just got out of a relationship with Noah, I mean.. The least Calum could do was actually be there for her. I don't know, I just don't trust him.. Or them. After all, Luke probably still owns my nude picture. Which I will eventually get to and delete.

"I believe Rose has something to say for what happened a few days ago." Jenna brought up, as the boys looked at me with a frown.

I groaned. "Seriously?" I hissed, Cara nodding.

"Sorry, but yeah just apologize." She sighed.

"Okay, I'm sorry for blowing a cake up in your faces." I mumbled.

"Wait what was that?" Ashton teasingly cupped a hand to his ear.

"Don't push it." I tell him warningly. 

"I swear, I felt like I was deaf because it literally blew up into my ear and I panicked the hell out." Calum seriously said, as Tess aww'd. He chuckles, kissing her on the cheek. 

God, I felt something was wrong with them. Not Tess, but I mean Calum.

"I think Luke has something to apologize for too." I rose my eyebrows, as he smirked.

"It wasn't that bad. I sent the picture to Ashton."

Ashton blushed, looking down. "I'm leaving." He walks away quickly, as the girls look at me as if saying.. What was that?

"Okay I'm sorry for taking a nude picture of you."

"Woah what?" Cara rose her eyebrows.

"I think about a week or two ago, I was in the shower and they decided to prank me at that moment and just take all my freaking stuff! So I had to get it back before anyone could actually see me so I chased after them, naked and they got all perverted and then he snapped a fucking picture!"

"It was funny!" He argued, laughing.

"Sure." I sent him a glare, mock laughing.

.

"Enjoy guys, the buses will be here tomorrow 9AM sharp, this exact location."

"Wait but what if we can't find a way back?.." Jenna asks.

"That won't happen I'm sure, there's a pretty solid trail right here."

"What's a trail for?" I ask cluelessly as the driver chuckles.

"Funny joke."

"But I-I'm not joking, we--"

"You will survive." He says sternly, before he drives away. Ugh.

Jenna grins, immediately pulling out her cameras and a bunch of wires.

"What is that, Jenna?" Tess peers curiously.

"We're going to find Bigfoot." She simply says.

"Jenna, you can't be serious. Bigfoot is a myth, that's all." Cara laughs, as she shushes her.

"God dammit Cara, there is so much evidence! Bigfoot is real, and I'm going to prove it."

"I believe you." Michael tells her, as she smiled.

"You always have."

"Gross, excuse me while I go vomit." Calum says, as I roll my eyes.

"Oh shush, Cal. What about you and Tess huh?" Ashton brought up. Weirdly, I was once again the only one to catch this.. Calum had this frown on his face as he looked at him, and then looked away.

"Well, we aren't together.. I mean.. We're not, right?" Tess chuckled nervously.

"Seems like it." Luke smirked, as Calum remained silent.

Okay..

"Yeah." He chuckled, with a shrug.

.

JENNA'S POV

.

I climbed the branch of a tree to put one of my cameras up there, but god I still couldn't reach it.

Cursing, I attempted to get on my tippy toes. Not wanting to look down, I knew I was fairly high up and I didn't want to fall down.

As soon as I got my camera onto the top branch though, I was relieved until my foot slid and I felt myself fall back.

Screaming, I screwed my eyes closed in a panic before I felt a pair of arms strongly catch me.

Gasping shakily, my eyes shot open in shock.

My face was inches away from Michael, as I look at him, so relieved. 

"I got you." He smiled, his eyes meeting mine, before they trailed down to my lips.

"Oh my god, thank you.. For catching me. I.. Probably would've gotten a broken bone from that, that was pretty scary." I chuckled nervously.

"I'd be there to catch you anytime."

I gulped nervously, realizing he was meaning something deeper than just falling out of a tree..

"If you ever fall again, know that I'll be right here.. To catch you."

My heart raced, looking at the position we were in as he carried my bridal style.

"Michael.." I spoke quietly, my eyes softening.

"Guys some help on building the tents would be awesome, or getting some wood for the fire would be pretty great too." Tess called, as he sighed.

"We should probably get over there. Plus, I have two more of these two put somewhere." I shrugged.

"I could help." He offered, as I smiled.

"That's sweet, but I don't think you know much about bigfoot hunting. It takes some serious work and precision."

"Well look at you being all smart." Michael laughs, as I smirk.

"But, you could help me set the cameras around." I say, slowly walking the other direction further into the woods.

Michael catches up to me, semi jogging over to me as we walked down the trail together.

"You're too clumsy."

"Yeah, yeah. Not like I didn't already know that." 

.

CARA'S POV

.

Once we were done with our tent, the boys were still strugging to connect theirs together, as I smile, shaking my head. They seemed to struggle, seeing Michael was no where to be seen, along with Jenna. They'd obviously be doing something themselves, but.. Yeah.

I guess, seeing that the situation kind of lightened up things between all of us, things between Jenna and Michael weren't so bad. I mean, as long as they weren't so deep into whatever their relationship was. They have to realize we're still part of two different bands, meaning we're eventually going to go our separate ways, wherever the future takes us.

Again, I don't want Jenna broken.. Or Tess. Oh my gosh, Noah that.. Ugh. Hopefully she'd be in good hands with Calum though. I believe so.

"Ready." Rose tells me, ruffling her red hair as she came out in her swimsuit. She shoves a pair of shades on, as she groans. "Wow, it's hot out isn't it?"

"Yeah, great weather." I grinned, pulling my top off and tugging my shorts off. I already had my bikini and bottoms under here, seeing I was way too lazy to change all over again.

I was about to put my hair up into a ponytail, before I caught Luke staring at me.

He quickly looks away, pretending to be fascinated by a tree, as I look at him in surprise. 

Letting out a small laugh, he looks back at me and sends me a sheepish smile.

I pretend to look away and talk to Rose but at the corner of my eye, I saw him facepalm repeatedly, hearing him faintly groan.

"What?" Rose chuckled.

"I just caught Luke staring at me."

"You know, we're deleting that nude picture of mine tonight. No exceptions. I feel like every day that passes with that freaking nude picture of me on his phone, god I have no idea what he could do with it."

"You're paranoid. I'm sure they're not that evil. And plus you heard Luke, he said that he sent the picture to Ashton, that's all."

"Why Ashton, though? Out of all people." She sighed, in thought.

"Looking smokin' Rosie!" Ashton says from their tent, or should I say, discombobulated tent as Rose groans.

I could see her cheeks turn pink though, seeing a guy never really has bothered to call her smokin' before. Well, sometimes guys at concerts would, but then that didn't count to her I guess.

She tries to hide the fact she was blushing, as I smirked.

"Don't speak of it." Rose pointed a finger at me, as I raise my hands up in mock defense.

"Right then, ready?" I asked.

She nods. "Leggooo."

Tilting my head slightly, I spotted Tess who was sat in Calum's lap as they just spoke. It looked completely harmless the way they talked, telling me.. Yeah, maybe things were going just fine.

"And hey, have you noticed anything about him?" Rose quietly spoke, looking around cautiously.

"What?"

"About Calum. Or how the other boys act around him."

"No.. They seem their typical idiotic selves."

She laughs. "Well yeah that too, but then it's just.. I don't know. I have no idea if it's just me but.. If I accused Calum or brought it up to Tess, a whole fight would happen again and I really don't want that happening again. I feel like everything's taking a turn for the good. Well not really, but then.. I wish it somehow would."

I nod slowly, understanding her rambling.

"We'll see what happens. Just don't bombard her so much about it." 

As we headed to the lake, I could feel eyes on me once again, and somehow I just knew those eyes were Luke's.

.

_________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I barely have time to write anymore because of school. Like literally I wake up in the morning, go to school, get home, do homework, and I barely even have an hour to just have some free time and wow it's stressful bc I go to sleep right after and then the process continues throughout the week :(

Sooo, friday and saturday are pretty much the only days I have to actually write!

But I'll do my best!

HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD ENOUGH BTW

BYEEE

.

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.4K 29
Tessica Raleigh, after moving to small town Texas from the outskirts of Dodge City, Kansas she doesn't expect much out of the Podunk town. Her family...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...
1.1M 35.2K 26
"Hi, how may I- holy shit. You're Shawn Mendes." // all rights reserved @livemendes IG | @smilemendes COMPLETED ON: JULY 2ND, 2016