exes. [bryson]

Af shayslater

How do you know if you still love someone? Mere

Introduction
√ 1 : Just got to school
× 2 : Saved by the popcorn
÷ 3: Matching Outfit
+ 4: I have a thing with B&C
? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?
! 6: Fight
¥ 7: love her again
@8: Want you back
¢9: Hit up the fire
%10: Crush
ľ11: Background check
{12: 2 months Later
®13: Big Game
¡14: Party
§15: Drunk&Hot
x16: There's a possibility?
ÿ17: Get back
ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!
«19: Personal Driver
»20: Too bad
«21: Whatever it takes
23: Back to you
24: 1 throwback
25: Under the rainy day
26: My sunshine
27: Before it sinks in
28: Dad
29: Date
30: God follower
31: Movies
32: Sleep
33: Live
34: Shot
34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter
35: Got away
36: Bumble
37:
39: Yes
40: Jordyn
41: Wedding
42: Wedding
43: The End
Chapter

38: Las Vegas

211 12 1
Af shayslater

Brynn's POV

The flight to Las Vegas, everyone was fast asleep. I am the only one awake. It was quiet. I looked over to the window, it was night time in Las Vegas and the city was filled with lights. 

Jordyn... Who is Jordyn? All I know she's the one who almost killed me. My head started spinning and it hurts. It's happening again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah! It hurts! I stood up from my seat carefully not waking up everybody. I tried to grab my bag of medicine but I failed.

The medicine was all over the floor and I hit the ground as it cause too much pain. Everyone woke up by me. Everyone unbuckled their seats and went over to me.

" Brynn what happened?" Kaycee asked frantically grabbing all my medicine while Carson holds me as my hands are on my head.

Lauren was having a panic attack. I held her hand tight to reassure her I'm fine. I took my medicine and the head ache ease down.

I took breathes and looked at Kaycee with teary eyes. I remember. I remember who Jordyn is.

Kaycee crawled to me and hugged me tight." If you need anything just ask." Kaycee said." I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I apologised.

" See. This is what I'm afraid of." Carson said." Ok you need to shut up. How many times I've told you that whatever happens I'm still going." I said.

Carson was taken back." I told you I'm fine. Do I really need to explain myself?" I asked." Oh sure, then why would you collapse if you're fine in the first place?" Carson asked sarcastically.

" I got my memory back dumbass." I snapped." Ok enough. Sean, you'll sit next to Carson. Brynn will sit beside me." Kaycee said.

" Brynn are you ok?" Kenzie asked." I'm fine." I answered. Carson stood up and went back to his seat. Johnny helped me stand up." Maybe take a rest. We're landing in about 30 minutes." Sean said.

" Did you hit your head?" William asked worried placing his hand on my head." No." I answered. He smiled then they went back to their seats, Kaycee and I did too.

" What do you remember about Jordyn?" Kaycee asked." I remember the first day of school and everything that has happened all year. How Carson and I pretended to not know each other and up to our revelation and how Jordyn was so mad and this guy Tyson." I said.

" Tyson's your ex." Kaycee said." Really? Wow, I've dated bunch of asshole. I'm an idiot." I joked. Kaycee just laughed and open her arms for a cuddle.

I went closer to her and cuddled with her." I remember when we use to cuddle like this when we were kids." I said." You remember." Kaycee said.

" Of course, I may forgot your name the second I woke up, but I will never forget our childhood memories." I said.

Kaycee smiled." That's enough chit chat. Go to sleep." Kaycee said. I leaned my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

500 words exact! I'm gonna be updating short chapters and I'm sorry for that. But I hope you like this chapter. I feel like this book is turning into nothing. But! I will try my best. It's turning a flop because my main focus right now is for my upcoming books. Anyways! Love you guys! Peace!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

92.2K 3.3K 33
"If you keep believing, the dreams that you wish will come true." -celebrity imagines for you cover creator: @heartingly
1.4K 145 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
8.1K 334 71
Two people who seem to know that they are soulmates
7.5K 253 31
Was it really love at first sight ?