[βœ”οΈŽ] πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ π‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐓...

Por -repxtation

πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ π‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 | "Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in... Mais

Extended Summary + Cast
Playlist
Epigraph + Aesthetic
One- I Will Keep Her Safe
Two- Over Protective
Three- Waiting
Four- Meet the VKs
Five- Dreams
Six- Make a Friend or Five
Seven- First Day
Eight- A Royal Pain
Nine- Aye Captain
Ten- Kinda Hot
Eleven- A True Princess
Twelve- Maybe Someday
Thirteen- So Cute
Fourteen- The Other Answer
Fifteen: The Isle of the Lost
Sixteen: Dream Big Princess
Seventeen: Captured
Eighteen: Doesn't Bite
Nineteen: What the Cat Dragged In
Twenty: He Can't Be Here
Twenty One: Just You Wait
Twenty Two: Thought So
Twenty Three: Set Free
Twenty Five: Coronation
Twenty Six: Consequences
Not the End

Twenty Four: Family Day

532 19 0
Por -repxtation

Pandora and Talia had waited in their room until the Family Day Celebrations began, walking through the crowds of families.

"Be our guest! Be our guest!" The group of student singers finished as the parents and students clapped for them. The crowd dispersing, going off to catch up with their parents whom they haven't seen all semester.

Pandora and Talia greeted their parents, keeping a close eye on Maddie, still not understanding the whole dream business she was apart of. Wendy gushed about Pandora and how much she had grown and she pretended to listen, focusing her attention on Maddie.

"Hey Maddie. Ally." Crystal said. "These are my parents. Mom this is Maddie and her cousin Ally."

"Hi." Maddie and Ally said as Snow White beamed.

"Ah Yes." Snow White said. "Crystal has told me so much about you. And from what she's said you are great young women."

"Um thanks." Ally said, fiddling with the hem of her dress.

"Where are your parents dear ones?" Snow White asked.

"They are-." Maddie began as she was interrupted by the calls of their parents. They had such great timing. "Here."

Their parents along with the White Rabbit raced across the courtyard coming to a stop next to them. Maddie hugged her father as Ally hugged her mother.

"Hello wildflowers." Alice said. "How I've missed you so. It gets rather boring without you two. Or not boring that's not the word I'm looking for. Ah yes! I missed you. It feels empty without you."

"We missed you too." Ally said as she and Maddie traded places, Ally giving the Mad Hatter a hug and Maddie giving Alice a hug.

"Let's get tea now shall we?" The Mad Hatter asked. "It's tea time."

"Okay." Maddie said. "But would you like to play croquet first?"

"Oh yes." Her father said. "I do enjoy croquet. Let's see if I can best Alice eh?"

"No," Alice said. "I always win."

"No." The Mad Hatter said. "You believed you won but you did not. I won."

"Whatever teeters your totter." Alice said. "Let's go play croquet!"

"Hey Crystal!" Ally called. "Would you like to join us?"

"We would love to play croquet." Snow White said.

"I love croquet!" The White Rabbit said cheerily.

⇀✫✮✫↼

The peace of the croquet game was disturbed when Queen Leah started to yell at Mal as Ben came to her rescue.

"Queen Leah, it's okay, Maleficent is still on the island, this is her daughter Mal." Ben explained but Leah didn't want to believe that. Crystal stood next to Mal, ready to protect her new friend.

"Remember his proclamation to give the next-generation a chance?" Maddie reminded softly.

"A chance for what Maddie?" Leah said in utter distress. "Destroy us? You remember, don't you? The poison apples?" Crystal grinned triumphantly at the mention of the apples. "My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. Her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" She yelled at Mal before turning around to look at Fairy Godmother.

"You must not trust them."

"I'm so so-" Mal was trying to apologize for any pain she didn't even cause, but she was pushed away by Chad.

"Go away! Stay away from her!"

"Chad!" Maddie scolded.

"Don't do this Chad!" Ben said.

"What? They were raised by their parents, what do you think villains teach their kids kindness? Fair play? No way. Okay. Uh-uh," Chad looked at Mal. "You stole another girl's boyfriend!" Mal looked down before stepping away from Ben and Maddie.

Chad looked at Jay next.

"You enjoy to hurt people!"

Then he looked Evie.

"You're a gold digger and a cheater."

It was silent before Evie took her mirror out and asked it who the biggest jerk in the land is. The mirror showed Chad's face.

Chad pushed Evie's hand away making Evie stumble. Jay grabbed Chad by his shirt pushing him away. Evie had taken her perfume bottle out and sprayed Chad, making him faint.

The five VKs ran off to get away from everyone.

Once Chad woke up he was greeted by a punch in the face that was given by Crystal. Snow White who condone violence, smiled at her daughter, leading her away from the chaos. Chad fell to the ground once again. Audrey let out a tiny scream as she helped her boyfriend up once again. "It isn't their fault!" Ben said to his parents.

"No son... it's yours." King Adam blamed before walking away with his wife in hand.

"These people are so full of drama:" Maddie whispered to Ally. "This seems too orchestrated."

"It does, doesn't it?" Ally said. "But I guess that's what you get when you're a real person surrounded by a fake world."

⇀✫✮✫↼

The five VKs sat at a table together away from Audrey and Chad's group, Maddie and Crystal had joined them though it didn't change their mood.

Ben walked over to them, where he'd been all this time wasn't clear but it didn't matter anyway.

"Hey, guys. How is everyone?" Ben asked.

He received no reply.

"Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." Ben leaned down to talk to Mal. "I have to go. I'll see you guys later."

With that Ben walked away.

Doug walked over, looking at Evie.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..."

"Doug!" Chad called.

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." Evie apologized.

"No, It's mine."

"Doug! What?" Chad called again.

Doug looked between Chad and Evie, backed up slowly towards Chad and his other group of friends.

"Doug..."

"Sorry, I can't." Doug left. Evie was about ready to cry when a tissue was put in f of her face. She looked to see Sam and dad whipped away the tears that did fall from Evie's eyes.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation." Audrey said, she knew that they could hear and she didn't care. Jane was next to her with a smirk of her plain face.

"Yeah. I mean--" Jane leaned down to Mal's ear. "--he's never gonna make a villain a queen."

"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Mal flicked her finger, she was happy when hearing a high pitch scream. She stood up and looked at the mean girls and boy of Auradon.

"There's a lot more where that came from."

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey screeched, hands on her hips.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

No one moved. Mal opened her book one more time, looking her another spell but the children of Auradon had run away in fright. Mal looked at her friends.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand."

The VKs nodded in agreement before walking away together.

"They have some dramatic walk away too." Ally said. "Are we sure this is real?"

"Yes it is dear Ally." Maddie said. "In this fake world with us real people it is hard to tell."

⇀✫✮✫↼

Maddie jolted out of her thoughts by a knock on her door. She opened it and was greeted by Crystal, Gigi, Ally, Pandora, Talia and Evie.

"Uh hi?" Maddie asked, as they all filed into her room. "What's up?"

"Oh we thought it would be a good idea for Evie to talk to her sister and sort out their differences." Crystal said. "Thought you could help us set up the call."

"Yeah." Maddie said, opening the laptop and setting up the video call. It rang for a few minutes before the blonde haired girl appeared on the screen.

"Hi Maddie!" Sam said. "Hi Gigi, Evie. People I don't know."

"Oh I guess we should introduce you." Maddie said. "This is Ally, my cousin the daughter of Alice."

"This is Crystal daughter of Snow White." Gigi said, pointing to Crystal:

"Snow White?" Sam whispered, glancing around the room. "You're extremely lucky my mom isn't here, she'd... you know what I don't think I should say that." Sam paused. "She can't even hear that name without having a tantrum. It's annoying. Why is she here?"

"Sam that is rude." Evie chastised. "And she's here because she isn't as bad as you think."

"I don't care if she isn't what I think she is." Sam said. "Who are the other people?"

Gigi and Evie shared a look of worry before Evie took a deep breath.

"This is Pandora-."

"Peter Pan's daughter?" Sam asked, though she very well knew the answer. "What are you trying to pull here Evie. I'm pretty sure you called to clear things up with me. You're not really helping your case." She glanced at Talia. "And I assume she's Tinkerbell's daughter huh?"

"How did you-?" Gigi began, though she was interrupted by Sam.

"It seemed pretty obvious." Sam said. "I'm really not enjoying this conversation."

"Sam Wait!" Evie said, as Sam paused, looking back at her.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye." Evie said. "I swear I didn't mean to. It just happened so fast..."

"Yeah cool." Sam said. "I don't really care anymore."

"You don't care that she left without saying goodbye?" Crystal asked. "I thought sisters would care about that sort of thing."

"She's my half sister," Sam said. "And if she doesn't follow through that's all she will be."

Crystal looked at the screen in puzzlement, not knowing what Sam was talking about.

"She's your half sister?" Pandora asked.

"Well duh." Sam said. "We have the same mom not the same dad."

"What about your brothers?" Ally asked. "Are they your half siblings too?"

"Yeah." Sam said, the glare she was sending them had faded. "We have the same dad, that's it. But I'm more close to them then I am Evie."

"Because you were always with them." Talia said in realization.

""That and I'm not as into being a princess as Evie is." Sam said.

"Yeah." Evie said. "You'd much rather just become an Evil Queen like mom or a pirate like your dad."

The sound of footsteps echoed in Sam's end, her eyes widened slightly.

"I have to go." She mouthed, though it was much too late as the two people who had entered the castle had already appeared on the screen.

"Oh it's Gigi and Maddie and Evie." Quinn said. "How lovely." She glanced at the others. "And people I don't know. Why are you talking to your sister? You were mad at her a few hours ago."

"Sam's full of surprises." Harry said. "And she has to go so this call is over."

And with that the video on Sam's end cut off.

"I guess we should go now." Crystal said. "It's a big day tomorrow."

"Coronation Day." Ally mumbled as she, Crystal, Talia, Pandora and Evie left the dorm, going off to their own.

Pandora flopped on her bed, not bothering to change out of her clothes. She was tired, bidding Talia goodnight and instantly falling asleep.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

16.2K 329 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...
68.7K 1.3K 35
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...
37.6K 771 15
As Mal is struggling to play the part of the Auradon girl everyone expects her to be, so is another. Ellie is having a hard time being expected to ch...
39.9K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...