Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[5] I Was In Space

11.8K 769 1K
By nekomotherfuker

Hey I'm lesbian.
I thought you were American.

🌍
🌎
🌏

"I'm coming with you."

   "Are you for real?" Steve just couldn't believe it.

   "Yes, of course, I have to go with you guys." I insisted.

   "We are facing Thanos, and right now you can't even stand."

   "Steve's right... (Y/n), stay with us." Pepper said. "You need to recover here, at least stay with him." She jerked her face at Tony's patient room.

"If anything I'll just be on the ship, I can give you some thoughts. I promise I will be back, this is just the start, ugh... this is hard to explain, but you know how a movie has a climax?"

   "What?" Steve had some dirty thoughts right there.

   "It means like the peak of a movie, the one really close to the ending, and in my world I'm pretty sure the story just started."

   "How do you know there's the after ending?" Bruce asked.

   "What?"

   "How do you know after the snap something will happen again? What if your whole movie universe just ended right there and this is just us going in our wars to lose again?"

   "Because!--" I stood up at him, angrier than Hulk could ever be. "--They announced to continue the Marvel cinematic universe for more than 20 years from now!"

   Rhodes stopped us. "Okay... okay. I think her point is that she knows there's more to this than just what we lost after the snap."

   "Can I please go back to my point?" I begged.

   Steve looked down and nodded.

   "Tony's a veggie right now, and even though you," I pointed at Captain Marvel, she was trying our beer. "Were technically older, but he was the first to bring the story to the screen and make it a hit. He'll have to be included in the climax."

   "We're confused." They said altogether.

   "No serious fight will occur unless Tony Stark is around. I can tag along because we're definitely going back to get him anyway."

   They were still confused, some did understand my point of view, those who were with me long enough, but not much because most of them now dusted.

   "She's standing." Captain Marvel said out of the blue.

   "What?" Captain America asked.

   "She can stand now? See? Take her with us. I can take care of her." She shrugged.

   I held my breath waiting for Steve to make the decision, then he nodded and I let it all out. All of us walked off to get ready, I tapped Carol's back.

   "Hey... thank you." I said genuinely.

   "No problem. What'd they call you again?"

   "It's (Y/n) (L/n)... But they call me Wrong world girl a lot. You can go with Spider... girl, for the occasion."

   "There's a boy one?"

   "..."

   She understood it right away, her blonde hair covered some part of her face, she didn't brush it off, maybe she tried to cover some part of her own pain. "Along with fury..."

   "We call ourselves the Avengers for a reason." I said, slowly gaining hopes.

🕷
🕸
🕷

"Okay, who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket asked.

Natasha, Rhodes, and Captain raised their hands, and perhaps almost everyone humans in my real world raised theirs too.

"You better not throw up on my ship."

Nebula then said. "Approaching jump in three, two, one."

The whole ship was shaking, we were faster than we could see lights at the moment so they turned to lines of blinding beams. My Iron-spider suit decided to put on my mask for me.

I looked at Steve Rogers from my seat, I could see those lights in there.

Once we got there, Captain marvel casually floated out of our ship. "I'll head down for recon."

We watched her flew down to the planet, I was preparing with Natasha and Steve.

He took Peggy's picture out to look at.

"This is gonna work Steve." She told him.

I was not sure about, or frankly not yet anyway. If it's that easy, and we can beat Thanos right away and get everyone back, the movie won't be long enough and that's no tea and just fact.

"I know it will."

Steve maintained his optimism.

"'Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't."

I'm taking that back.

Carol returned, her voice was very soothing somehow. "No satellites, no ships, no army, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him."

Farmer Thanos confirmed.

"And that's enough." Nebula said under her breath.

"Remember (Y/n)," Natasha stopped me before we actually going down. "Stay behind me, stick with me, always be in your suit and never take your mask off."

"Roger that."

"What?" Steve looked at us.

Natasha and I smiled at each other.

On this planet, everything felt exactly like the comic, the vibe, the trees, straight out of it. He was in a cabin, all alone by himself, thinking be could get away after killing half of the innocent and just stay peaceful all by himself.

Not a chance.

Captain Marvel strikes first, she went in all by herself, said she could handle him and I believe her. Bruce in Hulk-buster got him good along with War machine.

Then Thor, this time, went for the hand right away.

Captain in front, Natasha on his left, me on his right, Rocket in front of me, walked in. Staring at the mad grape looking ass on the floor, I was full of rage.

Rocket flipped his gauntlet up, but there were no stones.

"Oh no..." We said together.

"Where are they?" Steve asked.

Carol tightened her arms around his neck. "Answer the question."

"The universe requires correction. After that, the stones serve no purpose beyond temptation." He replied.

"You killed innocents and we're here to bring justice back to them that was taken by you, this has absolutely nothing to do with your stupid logic temptations full of shit!" I said.

"Yeah you murdered trillions!" Bruce pushed him down.

"You should be grateful." Then he got punched by Banner, and kicked in his teeth by me, all this adrenaline and iron suit gave me strength and I was sure that son of a bitch felt that.

Natasha tried to keep it together. "Where are the stones...?" She asked him.

"Gone. Reduce to atoms."

"You used them two days ago." Bruce said.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones."

Oh... fuck.

"It nearly killed me." Thanos said tiredly.

"It should fucking have." I muttered.

"But the work is done. It always will be.... I am inevitable."

That left us speechless, even after all the knowledge I know from comic books or fan theories couldn't keep up with this at this point. How will it go from now? What if me being here changed everything and this is no longer a movie franchise and just a reality. Fear crept in my mind in all ways possible.

"We have to tear this place apart, he-- he has to be lying." Rhodes stuttered.

"My father's many things. Liars's not one of them." Nebula said.

"Ah... thank you daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly--"

Thor, out of the fucking blue, swung his storm-breaker across the air and then right through Thanos's neck. I flinched and shocked, almost stumble if Natasha hadn't caught me.

"What? What did you do...?" Rocket asked.

"I went for the head..." He replied brokenly.

Welcome to the depressed squad, Thor.

🌎

On earth, on the couch next to Tony's patient bed, I laid there. The sun just rose up, I hadn't slept the whole night, blanket wrapped in me, a cup of coffee that went cold was in my hand. I was listening to a song, the song in the movie we watched that night. Come what may.

Never knew I could feel like this,

It's like I've never seen a sky before,

Want to vanish inside your kiss.

   Every day I'm loving you, more and more.

   Come back to me, and forgive everything.

   A tear rolled down my cheek. I'm thinking of Peter.

   "Need a tissue?" Tony Stark asked. He just woke up.

   I took off my earphones and wiped my tears off. "I'm sorry."

   "Don't be." He said.

   "Are you feeling any better?"

   "I guess... Where have you been? Woke up didn't see you, didn't see anyone."

   I handed him something to drink.

   "I was in space."

   "After our starving, you went back there?"

   "We killed Thanos."

   Tony froze for a short couple of seconds, then he put his sunglasses on from the nightstand. Maybe this is some sort of his defense mechanism. I took it off of him right away.

   "Don't hide away. It's just us. You can be broken in front of me however you'd like, you know that."

   He nodded slowly, then sighed and laid his head back on the pillow.

   "So, we thought we would go at him, take the stones and snap everyone back."

   "By the look of you... we didn't get the stones back."

   "He destroyed it all, you could say the stones dusted too."

   "Shit... And... Thanos?"

   "Thor chopped his head right off. The first time he was going for Thanos he put his axe right to the asshole's chest, it told Thor he should've gone for the head, and he did."

   "That's why you tried to send the message to Thor to go for the head.... I see, so there's no way in undoing this, then."

   "There's gotta be a way Tony."

"Love your optimism, it's nice not to lose all hope. Let's say, though... that this is it, and maybe it's all end here and we gotta move on?" He asked

"Don't think that way..."

"You can't expect me not to. Thanos's already dead. The stones are all gone. Half of us all died. If we have to move on, to-- maybe live on their memories for them, where would you be?"

I looked at him and tears in his eyes, he was so lost, he blamed himself I know, and though and I didn't want to give myself such credit but he was so glad Pepper and I at least made it.

After a long silence I asked. "Am I getting adopted or something?"

Tony smiled, the first one I've seen in a while.

"You're always my daughter in law. Remember?"

🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
478K 10.3K 41
-Requests are closed-
21.1K 402 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)
1.3M 61.9K 43
God knows i was born in a wrong world !