Dreaming of a Demon (Black Bu...

By yomikomi7198

Lucy a junior in high school led a boring life until one day she ends up in her favorite anime. She has to p... More

Dreaming of a Demon (Black Butler Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 16

8.1K 306 19
By yomikomi7198

(Sebastian's pov)

She was back to normal and asked "Sebastian..... what am I?" she remembers. "..." I was speechless. "Sebastian if you know tell me!" she demanded "you are a demon from another world." I answered. She looked shocked.

(Lucy's pov)

I-I'm a demon!! After he told me that the others came out. "What's going on?we herd yelling." Bard said. "Megan!?" Finny said shocked. "What happened?" Asked Mey-Rin. "She tried to jump." I said still looking at Megan and pointing to the roof. "Is she alright?!?" they asked concerned I nodded and said "just unconscious. Could you bring her inside? I need to talk to Sebastian." They nodded and brought her inside.

Once it was just me and Sebastian I stop up looking down. "How long have you known I was a demon?" I asked "since the Jack the Ripper case." I looked up angry and shouted "why didn't you tell me!". "You needed to realize it yourself." he replied. "How many people have I hurt?" I said as calm as I could but my voice was shaking not wanting to know the answer. " You gave Grell quite a beating during the Jack the Ripper case and you killed Dorcel. other then that you saved people." He replied.

I turned around to go inside and said "we have to find a way to get Megan home." then went in. When I was inside I was dripping wet and put a towel on. "Where's Megan?" I asked.

They all looked at me and Finny said "well you see, while we were carrying her to the sofa she disappeared right in front of us." "What?" I asked confused. I heard Sebastian come in and shut the door behind him. "Did any of you see how she got here earlier?" I asked, they thought for a moment then Mey-Rin said " she just sorta appeared out of nowhere.". Just like me. "I wished for her to spend a day." I said under my breath but I think the still heard me because of the looks I got.

There's no way the wished I made came true. right? I went to my room not saying a word. When I got there I just sat on my bed and didn't talk or think, just sat. It was a few hours before sunrise when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said, Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin, and Sebastian stood in the doorway. "Lucy, are you sure everything is alright?" asked Mey-Rin. I glared at Sebastian then said "yes i'm fine." all but Sebastian nodded and left with worried looks on their faces. "Why are you still standing there Sebastian?" I asked him. He then entered the room, shutting the door behind him and said "I'm truly sorry for not telling you." I got off the bed now annoyed and stood in front of him with my bangs covering my eyes. "You think I'm upset because you didn't tell me I was a demon? I'm upset because you lied to me when I asked about the things I couldn't remember!" I said annoyed and angry. He seemed shocked.

(Sebastian's pov)

I didn't know what to say to that. She then looked me in the eye, her eyes glowing red and said "if you ever lie to me again, or if I find out that you lied about how many people I've hurt! I swear to God I will make you regret it!" she was serious and angry. I didn't say anything more we just stood in silence.

(Lucy's pov)

After a while of silence I said "just leave." and went back to sit on my bed. He hesitated for just a moment then left. once I knew he wasn't out side the room anymore I stuck my head I a pillow and cried myself to sleep.

Time skip ~ one week later

It's been a week since Megan was here, things are still awkward between Sebastian and I so we haven't talked much. The first few days after finding out I was a demon I thought about leaving but realized I had no where to go.

On a happier note Ciel is holing a ball tonight, and asked me to play the piano!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
3K 64 10
The queen has given Ciel a task that he can't refuse for if he does it will ruin his reputation as the queens guard dog, his task is to protect her m...
105K 3.5K 26
17 year old Violet, an anime loving girl who has somehow found herself in some sort of....trouble...well of course it's not a trouble for her. - As s...
294K 14.9K 20
Ciel is your everyday Otaku, who tends to stay distant towards others. Despite that, his fate is intertwined with Sebastian. Sebastian is quite popul...