Why don't we imagines/prefere...

Galing kay TianaStyles94

Why don't we imagines and preferences Higit pa

Noodles(JA)
❤️His Favourite Pic Of You Two❤️
Tell me (CB)
❤️His Favourite Vans On You❤️
confession (DS)
❤black dress ❤
Smooth step (JM)
❤the guy he trusts with ❤
Inspiration (ZH)
❤ Movie you both love to watch ❤
Paper Notes (WDW)
Treat you better(JA)
❤ Favorite Bikini ❤
Hardship of being a fangirl (CB)
❤kiss me baby one more time❤
Secret Fangirl (DS)
❤You and the world❤
Unsteady (JM)
❤Both your Favorite song❤
Daddy (ZC)
❤wedding cake❤
lost (JA)
❤Puppiesss❤
Regrets (CB)
❤Little black dress❤
Washroom(DS)
❤Peachy❤
The matrimony project (JM)
❤black and white❤
His queen (ZH)
❤Boyfriend ❤
❤Ripped Jeans❤
Regrets 2(CB)
❤Birthday cake❤
Please be his fake girlfriend (DS)
❤doggos❤
Better off dead (JM)
❤kittens❤
Babysitting turns to date(ZH)
❤Gifts ❤
Safe with me(JA)
❤Mum and Me❤
Meeting you (CB)
❤wedding❤
**Last hook up(DS)
❤Kinky ❤
**Make you feel good(JM)
❤Sexy lady❤
Polaroid (ZH)
❤Short sorts❤
I have a daughter (JA)
❤Gala❤
A Corsage (CB)
❤Short skirt❤
**Pamper me (DS)
❤His big surprise❤
Tickles (JM)
❤Halloween❤
Next generation (Z.H)
❤house and Christmas ❤
Pizza boy (J.A)
❤wedding rings❤
Anonymous friend(CB)
📣Promo📣
Ukulele (DS)
❤Ukulele❤

Surprising my IBF (JA)

422 4 0
Galing kay TianaStyles94

     Right now you are sitting in the plane on your way to Pennsylvania to meet your internet best friend(Jack Avery). You are really nervous cause this is the first time you two will be meeting. He has no clue about your visit so you are really anxious on how this will all turn out.

........2hrs later , You reach land in Pennsylvania airport and check out. With the help of some staff you find the washroom and go inside. You open your handbags and take out your makeup pouch. You do a little touch up and add some makeup setting spray. Normally you wouldn't be doing your makeup but today's plan requires a perfect appearance. Not just to look good for Jack ,No, but to look good in front of all this schoolmates. In few more minutes you were going to meet another internet friend (Dylan Charles) of yours who happens to be study in the same school as Jack.

     Dylan is Two years senior to Jack. They don't actually know each other personally but they have seen each other in school. You know Dylan for more than a month and he's been really nice so when you told him about your plan to see your best friend of more than a year , He agreed to pick you up and take you to school. So the plan was to stand out of Jack's school and hopefully he'll notice you and you make a good appearance.

    You look at the clothes you are wearing and feel much satisfied.

     You walk out of the washroom dragging your suitcase along with you. You look around trying to find Dylan. You see your name written on a board someone is holding. You smile knowing who it is. You walk up to him and he hugs you.

     "How was your flight?" He asks.

    "Good."

    He takes the suitcase from you and you thank him.

    "So ready to see your man?" He asks.

     "Yeah I guess," You say nervously

  "Hey, what's wrong?"

   "I don't know. I'm just nervous. What if he ignores me. Do I look nice? What if his friends make fun of me. What-" You start to ramble but he cuts you off saying, " You look ravishing."

    For a second you are taken back by what he said.

    "Pardon me? What did you say?" You ask.

    "Oh I mean you look beautiful. He's be drooling," he says.

   You blush and push back the thought of what he might have said. You both walk outside and he leads you to his car. He puts your suitcase in the trunk and you get in. He gets in and starts the car.

    "So he has absolutely no clue you are here right?" He asks.

    "No clue. I haven't texted him since yesterday."

    You place your bag on the seat and take out your phone.

     "Hey are you calling him?" He asks.

    "No. I'm just wanna tell my mum I landed."

    You video call your mum and she comes on the screen.

     "Hey mum. I just landed in Pennsylvania. I'm with Dylan in the car," You say turning the camera to Dylan.

    He waves without taking his eyes from the road. Then you turn it back to you.

     "Hello Dylan... Okay honey , Have you told Jack you are coming yet?"

      "No mom. I already told you I'm surprising the whole family. "

    You continue talking to your mum for few minutes until she says she has to go cook. Only when you end the call you realize the car had stopped.

      "Are we there yet?" You ask Dylan.

     He says nothing. You look around while you push your phone in your pocket. Suddenly Dylan crawling over to you.

     "Uhm Dylan what are you doing?" You ask and put your hand on the door handle.

    As he gets closer you try to open the door but it won't open.

     "Dylan stop coming so close," You tell him as you lean back in your seat.

    He hovers over you making you gasp.

    "what are you doing?" You yell trying to push him away but he won't budge.

     You trying hitting the glass and screaming for help but he pulls your hand away.

     "No matter what you do, no one will hear you. No one lives in this area," He says kissing your neck.

     Tears start streaming down your eyes as you continue hitting his chest and kicking the door.

     "Get away from me. Please leave me."

     "What do you want? Why are you doing this?" You ask.

    "Another virginity to score then I'll take you to your man," he says and kisses your cheeks.

     He tries kissing your lips but you turn away . Put your hand over your face and wiggle.

    "Leave me please," You beg as he pulls your hand away.

    "Not until I take your virginity," he says.

    He tries kissing you but you cover your face. He grabs it and pins it to your side. You close your eyes and take a deep breath remembering what you've seen on the internet. You slowly lift your leg from under him as you keep your lips close to the seat so he won't kiss it. Once your knees reach the area between his legs , you lift you legs hitting him straight in the crotch. You push him away and get one more hit in between there.

    "You bitch!!" He yells.

    You get up and crawl to the front but he grabs your hair and pulls you back. You turn around and bite his hand. He retrieves in pain allowing you to press the clid lock button. You open the door and get down. You start running as fast as you can without turning back. You can hear footsteps gaining on you as your heart pounds in your chest. You look around trying to find somebody but as he said no one is seen. There are few houses around but it all seem so deserted. You turn left and right turning into every street that you see hoping you'll find someone. Your legs start to feel tired and slowly you look behind of you. Jack is not seen on the street you are on. You quickly open the gate of the house closest to you and go inside when your bracelt gets caught on a hook. Without thinking twice you just pull your hand causing the bracelet to cut. The bracelet your best friend gave you cuts and falls down but you don't notice. You squat down behind the gate and Fence. You wipe your tears and look through the little hole in the fencing. You see Dylan walking by the house opposite to the one you are hiding in.

     "Oh Y/N. Come out baby.You can run but you can't hide," he yells.

    More tears threaten to come as your heart is pounding. You hold your mouth trying to keep quiet. With your other hand you take out your phone and open snapchat quickly.

    You share your location to Jack and Type in   "Help me, Dylan is trying to rape me" . Just as you hit send and about to type more your phone starts to ring. Dylan's name flashes on screen making you gasp. You quickly cut the call and switch of your phone.

      "I heard you phone baby. I'm coming for you," he yells.

     You quickly start to crawl following the fencing to the back of the house. You see an open window and you quickly spring towards it. You climb inside to find yourself in an empty old room. You look around and find the closet. You open it and get inside the dusty closet. You feel cobweb tickle your face but you try to ignore it. You close the door and sit down with your knees pressed to your chest.

    "God please make Jack find me. I don't wanna lose my virginity to him," You whisper pray.

    Suddenly something run by your hand and you jump up causing you to hit your head on something. The impact causes you severe pain and fal you unconscious.

...........You get up with a servere headache. You hold your head and slowly sit up. You groan in pain as You look around realizing you were still in the closet hiding from Dylan. You quickly hold your mouth hoping he didn't hear you. You have no clue how long you've been out but you are sure it's not been long when you hear footsteps. You pull your knees close to your chest as you see a shadow by the door. You close your eyes and bury your head in your knees as you hear the door slowly creaks open.

     "Boo?" A familiar voice calls and you feel him touch you hand.

    You flinch in fear and lift your head with your eyes open. You see your saviour keening down in front of you. You burst into tears and jump into his arms. He holds you in his arms as you cry on his chest.

      "Take me home Jack. I don't wanna be here I'm scared. Please get me out of here," You say as you cry.

     "Shh you are safe with me now," He says.

     He stands up and carries you up bridal style. You snuggle up in his chest and don't look.

    "I'm sorry-"

     "Shhh let's just go home where I can keep you safe and sound."

To be continued ...

_________________________

Hey guys!!!

So this Chapter will have a sequel, A part 2,A continuation  called Night mares. It will be published after imagines for the rest of the 4 boys is out.

This Chapter/ plot  : Surprising my internet best friend  will have an alternate version with another boy starring in it which will be out soon. Stay tuned.

Also next imagine be updated is Regrets part 2(CB). Who's Excited?

Keep voting and it'll be out soon.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
64.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...