Mizpah [MiChaeng] ✔

By Abyssmps

Have you ever tried to dial the number you've seen in public places? Like someone write it for fun or for pur... More

<0>
<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<13>
<14>
<15>
<16> Narrative ¹
<17>
<18>
<19>
<20>
<21>
<22>
<23>
<24>
<25>
<26>
<27> Narrative²
<28>
<29>
<30>
<31>
<32>
<33>
<34>
<35>
<36>
<37>
<38> Narrative³
<39>
<40>
<41> Narrative⁴
<42>
<43>
<44>
<45> Narrative⁵
<46>
<47>
<48>
<49>
<50>
<51>
<52>
<53>
<54>
<55>
<56> Narrative⁶
<57> Narrative⁷
<58>
<59> Narrative⁸
<60>
<61>
<62>
<63> Narrative⁹
<64> Narrative¹⁰
<65>
<66>
<67>
<68>
<69>
<70>
<71>
<72>
<73>
<74>
<75>
<76>
<77>
<79> Narrative¹²
<80> Narrative¹³
<81>
<82>
<83>
<84>
<85>
<86>
<87>
<88>
<89>
<90>
<91>
<92> Narrative¹⁴ [M]
<93>
<94>
<95>
<96>
<97>
<98>
<99>
<100> Narrative¹⁵
<101> Narrative¹⁶
<102> Narrative¹⁷
<103>
<104>
<105>
<106>
<107> Narrative¹⁸ [TW]
<108> Narrative¹⁹
<109>
<110>
<111>
<112> Narrative²⁰
<113>
<114> Narrative²¹
<115>
<116>
<117>
<118> Narrative²²
<119>
<120> Narrative²³
<121>
<122> Narrative²⁴
<123>
Special Chapter <124>
Special Chapter <125>
Special Chapter <126>
Special Chapter <127>
Special Chapter <128>

<78> Narrative¹¹

8.5K 347 442
By Abyssmps

Chaeyoung let herself breathe for a seconds to calm down from running just to get into the venue of the competition. Her thoughts cut off immediately when she heard a solemn music engulfed the whole auditorium.

Her eyes landed on the couple dancing along with the music. Mina really didn't joking when she told her that the competition was starting. She heave a deep sigh and compose herself and straighten her coat and smell the flower she bought for her along the way.

She walk to the side and spotted their friends, Mina's friends were here too - Momo and Sana. She smile and greeted them.

"You're late" Jihyo started. Chaeyoung only scratch her head and smile apologetically to them. 

"I got a little stuck up and bought this flower" She defense herself being late. They nod their head in understatement. "Ah, I need to go to see Mina. Catch up with you latter" She wave her hand and walk out and head to the waiting room.

She knock on the door, fidgeting the hem of  her clothes, nervous she is. She sigh and smile immediately when she saw Mina - the one who opened the door.

Mina hug her, tightly. "I miss you" Mina utter to her ears. Chaeyoung on the other hand, reciprocate the hug and patter her back and replied, "I miss you more" 

Few minutes they stayed in that position until Chaeyoung pull away lightly to able to see her. She smile while lifting her hand to touch her hair, fixing it. "Are you still nervous?" Mina shook her head while smiling ever so sweetly.

"That hug took them away" Cliche but true. Chaeyoung giggled. 

"How cheesy" She teaser her lightly. "Anyway-" She detach her hand. "-here. Beautiful like you" She showed the flower. 

Mina took them and smell them. "Thank you. Smell like you" She fired back, smiling sheepishly. "Glad you make it on time. We'll perform soon" 

Chaeyoung nod her head, "Goodluck, fighting!" She pump her fist and smile widely to cheer her up. She knows that she still feel nervous.

"Thank you. You're the best" She hug her for the last time and Chaeyoung hug her tightly and kiss her temple.

"Don't be nervous. I'm here. I'm your number one fan after all! You'll do great. Trust yourself Minari" She whisper and kiss her temple again.

"Park Jimin and Myoui Mina. Please standby, you're next" The female organizer said making Chaeyoung and Mina break the hug. Chaeyoung smile and stroke her hair.

"Fighting!" Chaeyoung said while smiling. Mina nod her head. Chaeyoung lean in to give her a peck on her lips. "Goodluck" She said before leaving Mina. 

Chaeyoung went back to her friends, seated next to Tzuyu and Sana. "I'm so excited!" Sana squeal in excitement, hands clasped together, eyes glued in front.

"This is my first time seeing her dance" Chaeyoung said while smiling. Nervous as well.

"You'll fall even more when you see her dance" Momo who's on their back sitting, said. Chaeyoung only and wait till the announcer to announce the next performer. 

"Next performer is from Japan, Park Jimin and Myoui Mina" The most awaited scene they are waiting for. Chaeyoung fix her position when the lights from the stage turned off.

Leaning herself in front, eyeing intently on the stage. She's been wanting to watch her dance, to perform. This will be the official dance competition she attended, and first time to see Mina dance.

The pair position themselves on the wooden stage, waiting for the cue of the stage director to start the music before turning the lights on.

As the lights turn on, only spotted to them. The music also start. Jimin facing the back of Mina, walking closer to her and hug her from the back, smoothly along with the music. Spinning her while holding her tightly before executed the lifts perfectly like she's just weighing like-feather. The music is slow but the lyrics is heavy, bringing more intense to the both dancers.

More lifts executed, spinning her, moving ever so graceful just like the flow of the water. The two acted like the song was made for them. Acted how the song trying to show and to pertain to the audience. 

Two bodies collide and be as one as the music still flows. Hands and feet extended in the air, moving and executing some ballet moves. Too much emotions the two were showing, going intimate every seconds, faces were just an inch from her each other. Escaping from each other's grasps and then colliding their bodies again.

The music is coming to an end. Mina slide down from Jimin's grip and lay her body down, but their hands still holding on each other. Mina pull him down and Jimin allow himself and lay on top of her. His other hand was on her side, supporting his weight. Mina's hand crawled up on his face and. The song slowly fading and their faces were just inch from each other.

The song ended and they stay up on that position. But Jimin lean, closing the remaining gap between them and allow himself drown from the temptation and landed his lips on hers.

(A/N: please watch this)

The crowds clap their hands while giving an standing ovation. 

Lights turn off and Mina push him, harshly and got up and walk out. Jimin bowed his head and followed the fuming Mina.

Mina walk heavily to their waiting room. Hands clench tightly. Guilty and mad she is. But mostly she's afraid. Afraid that Chaeyoung might see it. Screw it, she really see it. She's afraid of what the latter will say to her.

Mina turn around when she heard the Jimin utter a word.

"The heck was that??" Poisonous voice spilled through her mouth. Jimin wince because of it. 

"I...I'm..really s-sorry-"

"Why did you do that!" She can't hold her anger anymore. But she's more nervous and afraid to face Chaeyoung because she didn't expect that to happen.

"You don't know what disaster it will bring to me!" She sigh heavily. "Why the hell did you kissed me-!"

"Because I still loved you-!"

He was shocked when someone turn him around and a hard fist landed on his face.

"Chaeyoung!"

Silence engulfed the room. Chaeyoung eyeing him down, watching him hold his face and wince in pain from the loud shock that welcomed him. 

Chaeyoung clench her fist and run to him and land another punch on his face. Their friends reacted late when thing happened unexpectedly. They run to her to stop her and pull her away from him. 

Jeongyeon pull him up and shove him away from fuming Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung! You don't have to put things into brutal way!" Jihyo scolded her, she's shock on what she did. She never acted so aggressive before. 

Mina come closer and held her hand and caressed it, slowly. Silence engulfed them again, heavy breathing can be heard from Chaeyoung while she's biting her lips hard to stop herself from uttering a words.

"Chaeyougie.." Mina carefully utter.

She felt her hands clench even more and took a step forward but her friends held her to stop her.

"Jimin get out" Jeongyeon said and push him lightly to stay away from the scene.

Mina turn to their friends and signal them that she will handle Chaeyoung. They refuse at first, but Mina assured them with a smile. Sana and Nayeon tap her shoulder before leaving them and close the door of the waiting room.

Mina caressed her hand and look at her. She still biting her lips, suppressing her anger. Mina gulped. Guilt, she really don't know how to explain it to her. It was all sudden and she really don't know that he will do it in the first place.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I really d-don't know that he will k-kiss me-" She stop when she saw a red liquid flow from Chaeyoung's lips.

She lift her hand and wipe the blood. "Chaeyoung, stop biting your lips" She nag softly. Caressing her chin, just below her lower lips. "Please" By that Chaeyoung let go. Tears slowly cascading down.

Mina wanted to cry too but lean to capture the latter's lips. Chaeyoung close her eyes when she felt a soft lips on her's. She snapped off when she felt Mina sucking her lower lips. The sound of wet kiss can be heard as Chaeyoung responded.

Soon Mina pull away, caressing Chaeyoung's lower lips. "There, it stop bleeding"

"Are you a vampire?" Mina smile and shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm sorry"

Chaeyoung smile and shook her head. "It's not your fault. I heard what you say to him. That's why I punched him.."

"He deserved it" The two chuckle. 

//

🤭🤧

unedited 

Hi if you are PH Juans (ONCE) you are free to join the gdm i made. exclusive only for my readers. If you are interested just mention me on my twitter (@smolrapstar) so I can add you up. 

next few chaps will be narrative :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.5K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
550K 18.6K 50
"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt because you are my everything." ~ ©️CubC...
109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...