Forever My Person

By LovelyShawniceet

I turn around to leave again. I need to get out of here before I break. Kyle's hand catches my arm again... More

Welcome
1. Misters before sisters
2. Everything Hurts
3. Go Loggers!
4. Reality
5. Confess Your Sins
6.Diamond
7.Engagement party
8. Just A While Longer
9. New Roomie
10.Not Nice
11. Like I Do
The Man Behind the Smirk
12. Understand Her
13. Rose
14. Not My Fault
15. Unanswered Questions
16. Ex Dreams
17. Dont Hide From Me
18. Perfect Date
19. In the Shadows
20. More to Know
21. Dance for You
22. Breath of A Stranger
23. It's Okay to Not Be Okay
24.Mine
25. The Big Day
26. Around Every Corner
27. His Story
29. Perfect Bubble
30. Our Future
31. Your My Bestfriend
32. New Friends
33. Reconcile
34. The First Game
35. Worried
36. Running Through My Mind
37. Everything With You
38. One Call
39. Contradicting Myself
40. Will Always Be Mine
41. Mind Racing
42. All My Fault
43.Fight or Flight
44. Confused and Broken
45. The Waiting Game
46. Bits and Pieces
47. Holding On
48. Next Chapter
49. Better
50. A Beautiful View
51. Anything For You
52. Unexpected
53. My Perfection
54. With Your Touch
55. You're My Happiness
56. Under One Condition
57. Untimely Visit
58. Meet the Matthews
59. Just You and Me
60. Lunch with an Apology
Forever My Person Cover
61. Lonely Birthday
62. Special Day
63. All About You
Long time no see

28. Unzip Me

6.9K 177 15
By LovelyShawniceet

Cohen
⚠️

Sometimes you really don't realize the weight of something you've been carrying until you feel the weight of its release. It's absolutely terrifying to let someone in, to let them see the darkest parts of your past that you've hidden for so long.

I've kept everything about my past to myself and with the only people who were apart of it. For awhile only Taylor and I knew about why we split. Everyone of course tried asking what happened but I usually dodged around it telling them "life happens or we just grew apart." I knew if my parents found out the actual reason I'd be told I should've tried harder and blame me for it all, as if I didn't take the blame already. I also didn't need my personal heart break out on the media for the whole world to see. I was hurt and embarrassed and I feel like that was enough to be my consequences.

Anyone who tried to get close I would push away as quick as they came along. Not even my own brother. I had no trust in anyone until Everly. I haven't felt this relaxed and comfortable in such a long time and it's all thanks to her.

She's my light even when she was in her darkest place. Her smile always reassured me that life was getting better and my past was finally behind me. She's patient especially with me. When I finally decided to put myself out there again to date some of the women would get upset because they decided to pour out their life story onto the table on the first date while I hardly said anything. By the end of the date I was so turned off I didn't want anything else from them. But Everly is not like any of them. She waited till I was ready to talk. I know seeing Taylor tonight seemed to be the reason why I chose to talk but I've been thinking about it for a little while I just wasn't sure how to start talking about it.

Every day I'm falling for this beautiful woman and I need to tell her but I also want her to digest everything I told her first. Right now I want all of her to myself. Every last piece of her.

I lean towards her surprising her as I push our lips together so they're molded to one another while our tongues go to war with each other. She takes her hand to the back of my neck to pull me closer into the kiss while my grip tightens around her slim waist preventing me from falling onto her. Her free hand rest at the top of my thigh and by the feeling of her smirk against my lips I know she can feel what she's doing to me. I've been hard since I saw her in that skin tight dress that I so badly want to rip off. I pull her on to my laps situating her legs on either side so she's straddling me,I grind my hips against her making her know what affect she has on me. A soft moan escapes her lips making me groan in response. Everything she does is so damn sexy.

"Baby, I need to get you out of this dress." I mumble between our heated kiss.

" I swear you've been wanting to do that since you saw me. You can't stop reminding me." She giggles as she leans back to look up at me.

"You're damn right I have. I've been wanting to see what's under this skin tight material all damn day. Please don't tease me any longer."

I lean down and place my lips on the exposed skin of her neck. I can feel her breathing speed up just a little making me smile against her.

"If you want me out of this dress so badly then you take it off me then."

I like this side of Ev. A little bit bossy and whole lot of sexy. I can't resist the smile that splays across my face just thinking of what's under that dress and what I want to do to her when she's out of it.

"Stand up and Turn around."

I gently spin her around by her hips to face the bed as I stand behind her.I feel her shiver as I run my hands around her waist up her sides to reach for her zipper. I move her hair that she took out of her updo and move it to the side before place a kiss at the base of her neck. I bring my hands around to her back pulling the zipper down the length of the dress making the material fall and pool around her ankles. She's absolutely beautiful. Every part of her is bare to me. No material is covering the parts I want to touch the most.

She turns around slowly facing me with a blush across her cheeks. I know it's probably from my heated gaze running up and down her body, looking at every delicious curve that I want to touch, lick and suck on.

"I didn't realize you were taking the no-wearing-panties around me thing serious." I tease pulling her naked body against mine.

"Is someone complaining?" She places her hands on my chest looking up at me through her long thick lashes.

"Definitely not. Take this as me appreciating you listening and fulfilling my desires."

She slightly smacks my chest while she laughs. One of the most beautiful sounds that comes from her and is do anything to keep hearing it.

When she looks back at me her eyes are slightly hooded with lust that I know my own are matching hers.I feel her hands run over my chest towards the buttons on my dress shirt she slowly starts to undo each one painfully slow.

"Baby, you're killing me." I know she's purposely teasing me and I can't say I don't like it but having her completely naked in front me and the straining in my pants is making me beg for mercy.

"Since you undressed me I thought I would do the same for you." She says as she undoes the last button. Her hands push the material off my shoulders trailing down my arms lingering a little on my rose tattoo she seems to love the most, then quickly her hands make their way to my belt. Soon I'm standing in just my Calvin Klein boxers.

"And you don't realize how long I've been wanting to get you undressed." She winks at me causing me to laugh. Seeing her beautiful body in front of me I can't seem to take it anymore so I take her lips with mine. She lets out a small gasp from the surprise I just gave her but soon enough wraps her arms around my neck pulling me close to her. I can feel her nipples straining against my chest making me want them in my mouth. I slide my hands down from her waist and pick her up from under her ass, automatically making her wrap her long legs around me. She feels amazing against me. I walk us back over to the king size bed and gently toss her so she laying on the bed completely bare to me. I take a second to look at the gorgeous woman I get to call mine. Her soft skin is glowing from the lamp beside the bed while her dark hair lays across the white fluffy pillows. I can see a slight glistening between her legs already.

I crawl on to the bed and hover over her bearing all my weight on my forearms that are on each side of her head. I bring my head down so I can press my lips against hers firmly, feeling her hands go to my hair like she always does. I can feel her nails scrape against my scalp making me moan against her lips. I press my hips against hers feeling the heat of her core through the thin fabric that's separating the both of us. I unlock my lips from hers to pepper kisses from her lips leading down the side of her jaw, nipping her ear slightly causing her breath to hitch on my way down. My mouth meets the valley between her breast making her nipples harden for me. I take one pink bud into my mouth swirling it and sucking as I cup her other full breast in my other hand. She fits perfectly in my hand letting me rub them easily. Her back arches pushing herself more into my mouth and hands. Her breathing is turning into quiet moans that are getting louder with every suck letting me know it's driving her insane.

"Oh, Fuck." slips from her mouth as I take her other breast into my mouth. I feel her hands trail along my shoulders down to my chest then outlining my abs. I rock my hips into her causing her to buck against me. Before I can tell what she's doing she slips her thumbs into my boxers pushing them down having me discard them somewhere on the floor then her hand comes back up to grip my his cock. She wraps her fingers around me as best as she can and starts to pump my length. Now she's driving me insane.

Her pace starts to speed up making me release her nipple from my mouth to groan in pleasure. She hooks her foot around my calf and pushes all her weight making me roll over to my side then to my back as she follows sitting on top of me. Having her take control makes me more hard if it's even possible. Her lips mimic my actions from touching my lips trailing down my neck to my chest then my stomach. I clench my abs feeling her breath hitting my lower abdomen. Before she can go any lower I lift her chin with my fingers.

"Baby, I need to be inside you soon." My jaw is clenching knowing that I want to be deep inside her right now.

"You will be.. inside my mouth."

She dips her head down takes my length into her warm mouth. My whole body trembles feeling her tongue lick the head of my dick. She easily takes me more into her mouth causing me to place my hand on the back of her head gently pushing her back down each time she licks back up. My hips start to rock matching her pace as her mouth takes me deeper and deeper. Oh god it feels good. Her hand wraps around my base as much as she can and pumps me up and down with her talented mouth still sucking and I swear making me see stars.

I feel the familiar clench knowing I'm close to the edge. I pull her head back gently making my dick come out her mouth with a "plop" sound. Her face morphs into confusion and I try my best not to laugh. She would want me to finish before we really got started.

"If I'm going to come baby it's going to be inside your tight pussy." I can see the blush rise to her cheeks from my straightforward remark. Once again I roll us back to our first position so she's staring up at me.

"But first I didn't get to eat what I actually wanted while we were down stairs.. now I can." With that I dip my face between her legs and my large forearm rest across her stomach knowing I will have to keep her lower half as still as possible. Her glistening lips tell me she's been ready for me and I can't wait to devour her. "Fuck, I love that you're wet for me already."

I slide my tongue up her center causing her to moan my name. Best. Sound. Ever.
Her hips jerk with the lick and her head falls back onto the pillow. When I reach her clit I suck the bud into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it making her cry out. Her eyes are fluttering and as soon she opens them I push two of my fingers into her soaking wet entrance. Her walls clench against my fingers as I pump them in and out of her while my mouth never leaves her sensitive bud. Her thighs are shivering, I take my mouth off of her so I can watch my fingers pump her. I can see my fingers getting wetter every time I enter. I place my thumb where my mouth was and stick my tongue deep into her wet pussy. Now her hips are rolling trying to get the friction she needs.

"Don't stop fucking my face baby, keep going." With those simple words her body instantly begins to shudder from her orgasm. My tongue greedily laps up every last drop of her juices. Her body melts into the mattress as she comes down from her high.

"I'm not done with you yet. It's just the beginning. I want the whole hotel to know my name tonight." I tell her as I pry her arm off her face.

"I think everyone knows your name by now."

"Well I'll make sure they don't forget it especially the way you say it." Before she can respond I flip her around and pull her hips up so her perfect ass is in the air for me and her face is in the pillows. I position myself at her dripping wet entrance I slide right in. We both let out a strangled breath at the same time. I start pumping myself in and out of her deep and fast. The only sound you can hear is our harsh breaths and skin slapping together. I pick up my pace and by the way she clenches around me let's me know she's close and I know I'm not far behind either. I slip my hand from her waist to her swollen clit and begin to rub in circles. She tries to muffle her cries with one of the pillows but it doesn't work. With one last pinch to the sensitive bud it sends her body wracking against mine with pleasure. Feeling her tighten around me and become wetter I can't hold on any longer. My teeth scrape against her shoulders as I call out her name one last time and empty myself inside her.

We stay like that for a few moments trying to catch our breaths. "You're so beautiful sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. I slowly ease out of her making my way to the bathroom suite. I grab a wash cloth and wet it in the sink. She's still in the same position with her hair flowing around the pillows and down her back while the rest of her is still exposed. I clean in between her legs for her and dispose the wash cloth onto the floor.

The mattress dips from my weight as I get comfortable on the empty side of the bed. I pull her body to mine missing the feeling of her close to me. She nuzzles into me, wrapping her warm body around mine.

"Thank you for being patient with me Ev and listening to what I told you. I promise to not keep anything from you." I kiss her forehead feeling exhaustion take over.

"Good night Cohen." She says as she kisses my chest. I feel sleep consuming me but before it takes me under I hear a whisper that sounds like an I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 281 44
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
2.8M 86.5K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
2.7K 241 32
Being a teenager is tough, and that's before you factor in the boys, jealous exes and developmental issues. -------------------------------------- "H...
1.2K 53 27
I lie there staring into her forest green eyes that were staring back at me. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest when i realize what she just told me. ...