ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House. #85.

10.1K 293 477
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: k so the updates are slackin lately. Bleh. I'm sorry but I have a lot of stuff to do before I graduate 😫 High Key stressed.

•••
The morning in the dorm was a very loud one. Jisoo was in the shower, unbothered by her members company in the bathroom. Jennie stood in the mirror trying to cover up a small hickey on her neck. Lisa was blow drying her hair and laughing at Jennie struggling. Chaeyoung had music on and was also singing to it as she put her own make up on.

"Ha ha! Is that a hickey!?" Lisa chortles giving it a poke.

"No! I fell!" Jennie shoves her away annoyed.

"On someones lips!?" Lisa cackles.

Jisoo turns off the shower and reaches for her towel. "You're over reacting Jennie. They're not gonna notice. Half of them will be drunk." She chuckles drying herself off.

"I am not over reacting, I am taking a very practical precaution. I want your family to like me so that they don't object our future marriage." Jennie says adamantly.

Jisoo ties the towel around herself and walks over to Jennie gently kissing her on the cheek. "You're so cute."

"Gaggggg!!!" Lisa blows the dryer in their direction making Jisoo smack her arm.

"My family is going to love you. I promise. It's actually impossible not to." Jisoo grins.

"Blehhhhhhh!!" Lisa does it again.

"Can you not?" Jisoo laughs kicking her.

Lisa giggles and kicks her back.

"But what if they don't like me? Then when we get married they won't come and support us and then your parents will hate me too and then so will oppa and unnie, and then you and then we'd get a divorce and I'd die because I Can't live without you and then—"

Jisoo shuts her up with her lips.

"I think we're intruding..." Chaeyoung whispers a little too loudly over to Lisa.

Lisa just continues to blowdry her hair. "Does it look like a care?"

Jisoo pulls away from Jennie and gives her a reassuring smile. "First off...we can't get a divorce before getting married."

"You know what I meant." Jennie pouts stubbornly.

"Second," Jisoo grins. "I don't care who's upset if I marry you Jennie. The only opinion that matters is yours and mine. If you're happy marrying me then that's the best thing I could ever wish for. And me? I'd be crazy not to be happy. If other people don't want us to get married, screw em. I don't care. All I care about is you, and what you want."

"Aweee~" Lisa smiles dreamily still blowdrying.

"Do you really mean that?" Jennie smiles shyly.

"With all my heart." Jisoo nods.

"You're being a chicken for no reason unnie. This is Junghyun oppa's wedding anyway. He should be the one who's nervous." Lisa adds.

"I predict Lisa would be sweating bullets and questioning her whole life right now if she was in his shoes." Chaeyoung nods.

"Doesn't that worry you?" Jennie asks.

"Not at all," she says. "Who do you think she'll ask for when that happens?" She smirks.

"Rosie my little baby," Lisa grins pinching her cheek and pulling her clothes.

"I am going to get dressed. We leave in an hour. No later." Jisoo says.

•••

"Alright," Junghyun sighs. "who invited the midget?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny." Jisoo laughs mockingly.

"I'm kidding, come here you big baby." He hugs her tightly.

"You nervous?" Jisoo grins in his arms.

"No." He answers.

"Liar." Jisoo punches his arm.

"Ow!" He pouts. "Where are the rest of the girls. They're nice to me."

"They're talking to mom and dad." Jisoo motions over her shoulder as they walk. "But dad said that we should have some sibling bonding time or whatever."

"Mm he doesn't know how mean you are to me that's why." He teases bumping into her shoulder.

"That's cause you're a wuss." Jisoo smiles up at him.

"Hey let's talk in here, I got a bunch of free food people sent over." He motions to his temporary room.

"Oh sweet! A chocolate basket!" Jisoo says in awe running over to it.

"I'd prefer if you'd eat this one." Her brother points to another.

"A fruit basket? Who do you take me for? Mom?" Jisoo scoffs digging into the chocolate.

"You're an idol, you're supposed to watch what you eat remember?" Junghyun teases lightheartedly.

"Oppa you should know my diet consists of three full meals a day not including snacks. And the only exercise I get is sex and breathing." Jisoo says while munching on chocolate.

"Whoa did not need to know the sex part." He covers his ears.

"So about this wedding..." Jisoo changes the subject. "You really aren't nervous?"

"No. Not really." He shakes his head.

"Hm, your not like most grooms." Jisoo nods still distractedly eating.

"You know what Dad always says, If she's the one, you will know. And I know for sure that she's the one. So why would I be nervous?"

"Fair point." Jisoo hums. "I can't wait to get married." She smiles.

Junghyun chuckles at his little sister. "Still got awhile to go there Sooya."

"I know, but it's still fun to think about." Jisoo shrugs.

"What's up losers? I wasn't invited to the party?" Jiyoon says walking into the room.

"Actually this is the cool Kims only club." Junghyun says.

"So what are you doing in here chump?" Jiyoon jibes back at him throwing her arm over Jisoo's shoulder.

"Chocolate?" Jisoo offers her sister.

Jiyoon opens her mouth to accept it. "What are you guys doing?" She mumbles.

"I thought oppa would have pre wedding jitters but he doesn't." Jisoo shrugs.

"Hm interesting." Jiyoon narrows her eyes at him. "Not even a little?"

He shakes his head. "I think she's more nervous than me. She was freaking out over the girls being here, so much so she wanted to change the whole dinner menu." He snorts.

"My fiancé eats old condensed milk. It's fine." Jisoo laughs.

"Ouu fiancé~" Jiyoon teases. "Look at us being all grown up. Oppas getting married and Jichyu is engaged, next thing you know you're popping out more baby kims." She lets out a big sigh pulling them both close. "Welcome to the old people club."

"I'm not old." Jisoo pouts.

"You're right. You'll always be our wittle baby sister." Jiyoon juts out her bottom lip in a baby voice.

"Little sooya so tiny and small," Junghyun adds pinching both her cheeks.

"Ahh! Get away from me weirdos!" Jisoo swats their hands away.

"Now now, today is supposed to be a civil happy day between you three."

"Mom, Dad." Junghyun smiles as they let Jisoo go.

"Are you two torturing poor Sooya again?" Jisoo's mother scolds lightly.

"Yes." Jisoo answers.

"No." Junghyun and Jiyoon answer innocently.

"I swear some things never change." Their mother smiles fondly. "Aish You've all grown up so fast I can hardly believe it." She fans her tears away.

"Oh not again honey." Their father chuckles handing her a kleenex. "But now that you're all here we might as well get the words out." He faces his children. "We cannot express how proud we are of all of you. The people you have become make us overwhelmed with Joy. To see that you are all happy, in love, and blessed with your individual successes makes me proud to call you my children."

"There are many more accomplishments waiting for you in the future. You must all know that we will be here to support you in both triumphs and downfalls." Their mother adds.

"We love you. To the ends of the earth."

"Aweee, group hug." Jisoo opens her arms. "Haha Jiyoon unnie is crying like a baby!"

"Shut up! Oppa is crying too!" Jiyoon sniffles.

"Nu uh!" Junghyun tries to blink his tears away.

"Wuss." Jisoo giggles.

•••

After the ceremony Jisoo and Jennie joined everyone at the table for the reception.

"You did a wonderful job singing, it was beautiful and I really really wanna kiss you right now." Jennie says.

Jisoo smiles at her taking a seat next to her. "Thank you, and I promise to give you that kiss later."

"Hey so, we'll be in Spain soon for the tour. I was hoping maybe we could go on a few dates together, explore some potential activities for future reference if you know what I mean?" Jennie holds her hand.

"Is this about our honeymoon?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie shrugs. "Sort of." She mumbles shyly.

"Jendeuk~ I promise you we will have our honeymoon in Spain as promised circa 2016." Jisoo smiles.

"Okay." Jennie rests her head against Jisoo's shoulder. "Can this be like our practice honeymoon then?"

"Yes. We can engage in all honeymoon activities." Jisoo nods.

"Even the dirty ones?"

"Especially the dirty ones." Jisoo smirks.

•••

Chaeyoung is sure she couldn't be happier than she was right now. Standing in front of the all you can eat buffet with a plate in her hand all ready for her picking and choosing.

Best. Night. Ever!

She spends about 10 minutes at the buffet table before returning to her seat with a mountain of food.

"Holy, are you feeding the starving children in africa?" Alice comments looking at her plate with wide eyes.

"Since when are you a comedian?" Chaeyoung replies.

"Is some of that for me?" Lisa asks.

"Hahahah now that's a funny joke." Chaeyoung laughs making Lisa frown.

"Guys, theres a photobooth! We have to go!" Jennie excitedly pulls them up from their seats.

"But what about my food!?" Chaeyoung pouts.

"Eat later!" Jennie says.

Running over to the photobooth she pushes Jisoo in first, then Lisa, then Chaeyoung before squishing herself in.

"Now smile!" Jennie says.

The three roll their eyes and force a grin. Like how you smile when your mom forces you to take a photo.

"Okay, do a silly one!"

"My arm hurts!" Jisoo whines. "And I'm claustrophobic!"

"I have to fart!" Lisa says.

"No! Don't fart!" Chaeyoung begs.

The camera flashes capturing all of their horrified and whining faces. Except for Jennie. She was smiling contently.

"I can't feel my legs! Lisa's bony ass is sitting on me!" Jisoo says.

"Excuse you my ass is not bony!"

"I'm hungry."

"Cheese!" Jennie smiles hugging them all, further squishing them into the booth. "Perfect! All done!" She hops out.

By the end of it, the last photo of them was Jennie with her gummy smile hugging them all. Chaeyoung wasn't even looking at the camera, Lisa was so far squished into Jisoo that her cheek was pressed against hers, and Jisoo had a scowl on her face side eyeing Lisa.

All in all a sucess in Jennie's books.

•••

"Kim Jisoo!" Jennie runs over to her pulling her up from her seat. "Come dance with me."

She was hyped on sugar to say the least. There's no telling how much time she spent at the dessert bar or just how many macroons shes consumed.

"I don't dance. I've told you this many many times." Jisoo whines following her to the dance floor.

"Please?" Jennie gives her that adorble pout.

"Don't. Don't make that face." Jisoo closes her eyes knowing she'd definitely give in.

"Babe if you don't dance with me I'm going to ask your cousin Jaewon." Jennie says.

"Lets go." Jisoo leads her to the dance floor making Jennie grin.

Jisoo leads letting Jennie rest the side of her head against hers. "See? This isn't so bad." Jennie smiles.

"Shhh you're ruining it." Jisoo teases earning a small slap on the arm.

"You're so mean." Jennie smiles against her.

"I love you, you know that." Jisoo says as they sway.

"Really?" Jennie pulls away to look her in the eyes.

"I haven't said it in awhile huh?" Jisoo says in amusement.

"No you haven't." Jennie shakes her head with a grin.

"I love you." Jisoo presses their foreheads together.

"Can we kiss here?" Jennie whispers looking around the dance floor.

"Its my brothers wedding, I can do whatever I want." Jisoo grins giving her a small kiss.

Jennie blushes and hides her face in Jisoo's neck.

"You're too cute." Jisoo chuckles.

"Hey love birds," Lisa says as she passes by them, spinning Chaeyoung in her arms with a bright smile. "When you guys get married please make it this awesome."

"Nah our wedding will be a hundred times cooler. Cause we'll have a ring bear." Jisoo smiles.

"Ring bearer." Jennie corrects. "I really am praying you didn't order an actual bear." She whispers.

"Hey Jen, mind if I steal my sister away for a dance." Junghyun interrupts.

"Of course." Jennie steps away.

"Jennie come dance with me." Jiyoon steals her away.

"Okay," Jennie giggles. "Bye Jichu!"

Once they've reached a good distance away from Jisoo and Junghyun they dance together.

"Sooo? How's my sister?" Jiyoon asks.

"She's good, really happy these days." Jennie smiles.

"Is she treating you well?"

"Always." Jennie nods shyly.

"Good, I'm glad." Jiyoon smiles. "I always knew you'd be a special part of her life. It's a good thing I like you." She teases.

Jennie giggles. "I'm glad for that too." She says. Looking over Jiyoon's shoulder she locks eyes with Jisoo. "I don't regret a single second with her."

"You know, I never thought that my sister would settle down so quickly. When we were younger she was so independent in a clever way that I figured she wouldn't need anyone. I thought she would be content with just her and Dalgome. But, I am beyond happy that she has you Jennie." Jiyoon says. "She deserves it."

"Sometimes its hard with us," Jennie says. "To have to hide it from everyone when I just wanna shout it out to the world. But then I just...I look at her," she smiles at Jisoo. "And its like the whole world just disappears...."

•••

"Yah Park Chaeyoung, I dare you to drink this." Lisa hands her a glass.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung eyes it carefully.

"Just drink it." Lisa shrugs.

"Is it alcoholic?"

"Maybe."

"I can't, my parents are here." Chaeyoung frowns.

"Sooo?"

"Why don't you drink it then?" Chaeyoung challenges.

"Because your parents are here duh." Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Well then why do I have to drink it?"

"Because I totally wanna see you drunk." Lisa giggles.

Chaeyoung's jaw drops. "I would not get drunk off one drink!"

"Wanna bet?" Lisa smirks evilly.

"Fine. What do I get if I win?"

"The lap dance you never got last time."

"And if I lose?"

"Embarrassment is enough I think." Lisa grins cheekily.

"Ha so funny." Chaeyoung says unamused. "Watch me." She says before drinking the whole glass.

Lisa just smiles in victory. She was so going to win this. Sometimes it pays off to be the buckering couple.

•••

"Hey Chaeng," Jennie smiles sitting next to the taller girl. "I just talked to your parents, they said that they were having a really nice time." Her brows furrowed together when she noticed Chaeyoung wasn't responding to her. "Chaeng?"

Its then she notices that the younger girl is sniffling.

"Oh no. What's wrong?" Jennie asks. "Are you crying?"

Chaeyoung's eyes well up with fresh tears. "Look at it Unnie. Just look at it." She motions to the plate in front of her. "Look at how perfect it is."

Jennie looks at her in confusion. "The cupcake?"

"It's a fuckin flower cupcake." Chaeyoung cries. "It's too beautiful to eat!" She sobs.

"What?" Jennie asks whilsts trying to confort her. Then she notices just how pink Chaeyoung's cheeks are and the empty martini glass on the table. "Chaeng did you drink this?"

"No! It drank me!"

"Please tell me it was just this one." Jennie sighs.

"It was accident unnie I swear," Chaeyoung tells her. "It tripped and fell down my throat." She tries to explain.

"Chaeyoung. Look at me." Jennie cups her cheeks and looks directly into her eyes. "No one can know that you're drunk okay? This never happened."

The younger girl just stared at her with glossy eyes. "Unnie you're so pretty."

Jennie huffs out a breath of air in defeat. This was not going to be easy to hide.

•••

"What in the world is Chaeyoung doing?" Alice looks at her sister like she's gone insane.

"She's drunk." Jennie whispers.

The young maknae was clinging onto Lisa's neck on the dance floor. Half crying but also half...dancing??

"Babe what are you rambling about?" Lisa says trying to keep her from falling over.

"The popsicles! The lonely popsicles in the world!" Chaeyoung slurs. "They meet their soulmates and then some human comes and breaks them apart! So they're so lonely!"

Jisoo walks over to Alice and Jennie with Jiyoon. "Why is Chaeng grinding on Lisa while crying?" She asks slowly.

"We don't know but it's hilarious." Alice smiles in amusement.

"I'm guessing she drank something." Jiyoon lets out a laugh.

"Definitely. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure it was only one." Jennie comments.

Jisoo snorts. "Lightweight."

"To be fair she's never consumed alcohol before." Jennie says.

"Yeah but she's a giant." Alice laughs.

They all giggle watching Chaeyoung dance up in Lisa while crying. Lisa shoots them a look of desperation.

'Help. Me.' She mouths pointing to Chaeyoung.

Sorry Lisa. You played yourself.

•••
A/N: So basically my friends parents are on vaca so she threw a party. I went, got smashed, accidentally stole a hat, fell asleep at 2 am, woke up at 4am to go home. Had a 7 am breakfast with Mom for mother's day pretending all was dandy.

But for those of u I drunk snapped/ texted. I so sorry. I was trashed.

My friend Isaiah makes vlogs and stuffs if you wanna check out what I was up to Saturday. See if you can find me!! 😬😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
22.6K 458 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
23.2K 107 10
I'm bored and I'm not satisfied with the smut/fluff I'm getting so..here you go!