Alpha Wolf

By Alpha_Deku

What if Izuku really did have a quirk, what if he didn't have to wait for it to develop he was born with it... More

Chapter 1! Ears and Tails!
Chapter 2! Wolf Of Hope!!!
Chapter 3 Paws and Claws!
Chapter 4! STOP FUCKING YELLING!!!
Chapter 5! Recovering!
Chapter 6 Alpha?
About Me!!!!
Chapter 8 Bed Rest Again?? PET?!?!?!
A/N
Chapter 10
About me (Updated 2023)

Rest in Peace

3.7K 103 68
By Alpha_Deku

Today I had to put Sugar down. I took all day off to spend with my little best friend. She was my little warrior. Even if she bit me a few times I still loved her. I loved her till the end and cried just thinking of putting down. She was suffering and I couldn't leave her to suffer. It was a super hard choice to make but she is in a better place.

This was the last picture I took of her before I put her down. This was on the way to the animal hospital.

I loved her so much. She was so peaceful and now she is in a better place with all the furry pals she wants. Rest In Peace Sugar the Hamster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 6K 22
Bad with descriptions but I'll try. Chapters 14 and 19 are now back for you all to read! Izuku was bullied all his life. Just because he was quirkles...
59.7K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
3.9K 114 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
854K 34.9K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...