redamancy | lilmosey47

By sosauchiha

"𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰�... More

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍.
𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃
𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩. 𝙥𝙩.2
𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙.
𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙.𝙥𝙩.2
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙.
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝.
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝.
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐬!

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.

1.5K 95 258
By sosauchiha

 𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 
_____________________

lathan felt his phone buzz in the cup holder as put he slowly put the brakes on when he neared the stoplight.

sighing, he ran his hand over his face, and he picked up the phone and unlocked it seeing the text he'd just received from one of his closest friends, yasmeen.

yasmeen 💁 - 1 attachment
 bitch i'm finna hit up this joint tonight and you comin tf wit me
sent 2:31 p.m.

it was a picture of someone's big party it advertised the usual: alcohol, dancing, food and bitches. it was in the middle of january, and he didn't remember there being any special occasion in school or around town or anything.

he stared at the message and didn't bother to respond. he was feeling to stressed and overwhelmed to go anywhere. it was a friday afternoon, and a tired lathan was on his way home from an extremely long day of school. he had just failed his a.p. world history test, already on the brink of failing in that class. his grade would surely drop now. 

not feeling like staying at school after that test during fifth period, he decided to just call it a day and go home. pulling into his driveway, seeing his dad's car, he sighed not even wanting to go into the house. 

his mom must have been at work, even though she said the previous day that she was gonna take the day off. he didn't care though, it's not like he wanted either of his parents at home, and it wasn't like they paid any attention to him anyway.

lathan lived in a wealthy neighborhood, primarily because of his parents having a successful business in law. but that was the problem; his parents are so absorbed in work that they often forget they have a child.

the only time they paid any attention to him, was when he was doing well in school, or it benefited them and made their reputation look good. nowadays, lathan doesn't even bother telling them things anymore. every time he tried to bond with them he gets the same dismissive response: "i can't hijo, i have to work" or "mhmm, later" . 

he felt like their own lives and their own feelings were more important than the feelings of the one person they gave life to. it hurt him worse and created a deeper scar as he got older, and now he had become emotionally damaged.

when he walked into the house, he sees an unfamiliar pair of shoes. the house was dead quiet except for the muffled and distant sounds of... groaning and moaning? "what in the...?" he mumbled to himself walking upstairs towards the sound.

what he didn't know was, things were about to take a turn for the worst.

"dad?" he called out. opening the door to his parents room, he's horrified to see a woman, who is not his mom, entangled in the sheets with his father.

"ayo', what the fuck?!" he yells aggressively pushing the door open. his dad and the woman scramble out of the bed quickly, both of their eyes are wide. his dad fumbles, putting on his clothes, while the woman stands there dumbfounded with the sheets around her body.

"l-lathan! w-why you home so early?!" his dad asked, panicked. 

lathan shook his head, rolling his eyes."that doesn't matter, who the fuck is she?!"

"i can explain-" his father started.

lathan waved his hand dismissively. "save it." he said, not wanting to hear the lame ass excuses. "and you can get the fuck out!" lathan yells at the woman, still completely flabbergasted with the whole situation.

the woman, who has stood there watching silently, eyes widened, but soon a smirk appeared on her face. she stood on her toes and kissed his dad on the cheek. "are we still on for next week, papí?"

lathan stood shocked, and looked around the room, trying to contain his anger. "now i know this nigga ain't--" disgusted, lathan picked up the nearest object, which happened to be a shoe, and flung it at her head. she yelped in fear and ran, picking up her clothes on the way out.

his father stood there, guilty that he got caught, and in shock. an angry lathan stared at his father, then looked around the room and scrunched up his nose, noticing the lingering smell. he shook his head once again and mumbled something in spanish. "necesito salir de esta maldita casa...."  he doesn't usually speak in spanish unless he's really upset, or for some other reason.

as lathan walked out the door, his father charged at him, swinging him around so he can face him. "you need to watch yo' goddamn mouth. don't think i don't understand what'chu sayin' when you speak in spanish." his father's low, menacing voice made lathan lowkey nervous and was he scared he was gonna get beat . but instead he just looked at him blankly and got out of his grip and shrugged, walking away. 

"hold on! hol' up, y-you can't tell yo' momma!" his dad said, the fear now evident in his voice. lathan whipped his head around, looking at him like he was crazy. "and why the hell not?!"

his father quickly walked back over to lathan, snatching him up, all in his face. "if you tell her it'll ruin my-- i mean, our reputation! we can't lose business!" lathan just stared at him wide eyed as his father shook him. he's never seen him so nervous or worried about anything before. he was never this worried about him.

this set off something in his mind that caused him to smack his teeth. "man, fuck y'all business!" lathan yells back at his father. he pries his hands off him, but as soon as he does so, his father sends a rough blow to his face. lathan stumbled back a bit but then stands up, putting on a brave face, but deep down he's hurt and terrified. he turns around and slowly walked to his room, ignoring  his dad yelling from the room, "lathan!! i swear if you tell her , i'ma beat'cho ass!"

his room door already closed and locked, lathan changes out of his clothes and into some comfortable sweatpants and left his white wife-beater on and he plopped on his bed, staring at the ceiling. 

he sighed heavily then grabbed his phone from the stand next to him. "well there goes my fucking day" he says thinks out loud. he was honestly ready for everything to be over. he didn't want to be here anymore. he hated living in this household. he hated that he felt the way he felt, and that he was brought up like this.

still, one thing was swirling in his mind that made him feel queasy just thinking about the consequences:

now how in the fuck is he gonna tell his mom?

.....

***necesito salir de esta maldita casa =  i need to get the hell out this damn house***

 (approximately, we not experts in spanish, don't kill us y'all 😭)

anyways, this first part of this chapter is avionnah's  idea, all i did was edit it😭. 

we decided to combine ideas for the first chapter but all of it was gonna be too long for one chapter so we split it in two :)

i hope y'all like this😔

....

how you feel about lathan?

his situation?

his parents?

vi and avi 🖤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 24.5K 60
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.."
17.2K 679 25
"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚?"
209K 9.5K 87
"𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗?" -𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧, 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙜 𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙬. Completed July 2020.