ADDICTION | BMLA

Від ARRYEEAGA

in which brandon arreaga falls in love with a girl at a restaurant. "who would've thought that you would've f... Більше

ADDICTION
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
LYING, THE SEQUEL

fourteen.

2.3K 51 14
Від ARRYEEAGA

Arabella Easton

~3 months later~

The door bell of the Prettymuch household wrung a few times. I slowly opened the door to reveal a small package with my Brandon's name on it. I picked it up and brung it to his room. Brandon was taking a shower while the others boys went out to pick up some food. I placed the box on his bed and waited for him to hop out of the shower. I turned on his speaker and picked through my playlist for some songs.

"Watcha doing shorty?" Brandon said, coming out of his bathroom door.

"Looking for music," I replied, "uh there's a box with ur name on it on your bed." He picked up the box and smiled.

"It's for you," he beamed, handing me the box. I raised my eyebrow and grabbed my keys. I slid my keys across the box and opened the package. Inside held a tiny box with the name "For Her."

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it," Brandon grinned. I opened the tiny box to reveal a silver heart locket necklace with little swirly details. Inside the necklace was a picture of me and Brandon cuddling on his bed. Brandon stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"B I love it," I smiled. Brandon took the necklace from my hands and moved my hair to one side. He wrapped the necklace around my neck and clasped it. I looked down at the necklace and held it in my hands. "Thank you B."

"Anything for you princess," Brandon beamed. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and smiled. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I'm actually heading to the studio later," I said, folding my clothes.

"When will I see you again?" Brandon asked, picking up his phone.

"Tomorrow," I responded. Brandon typed something into his phone and placed it on his bedside table. I put my clothes away and sat on his bed. Brandon went back into the bathroom and closed the door. His phone kept going off from text messages he was receiving. It was bothering me so much that I was tempted to turn off his ringer. I reached for his phone and looked at his screen for only a quick second.

Char 💓
Babe

baby

see you tonight?

she's not coming back until tomorrow right?

I became wide eyed at the messages. I set his phone down on the table and placed my hand on my necklace. A tear rolled down my eye slowly, as I replayed his words inside my brain.

"Baby I promise I will never hurt you again"

I wiped the tear off my face. Maybe it was just Charlotte being thirsty and Brandon had nothing to do with it. He suddenly came out of the bathroom and I wiped my tears as fast as I could.

"Hey what's wrong?" Brandon questioned cupping my face in his hands.

"N-nothing I just r-really like this n-necklace," I choked out.

"I'm glad you like it princess," Brandon smiled, kissing my cheek. I attempted to smile at him, but it didn't work out. Brandon and I weren't dating but we were definitely a thing. The fact that I might not be the only one he calls princess kills me.

"I'm going now B," I said standing up and gathering my stuff.

"Why so early?" Brandon asked, grabbing my hand.

"I just want to see my sister before I go to the studio," I let out.

"Let me take you home," Brandon smiled. I shook my head "no." Brandon frowned. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I replied. I hurried out the door and took out my keys. Before I could head out the door, Brandon took my hand in his.

"Bye beautiful," Brandon said, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I broke the kiss as soon as he placed it on my lips. I went out the door and sat in my car. I rested my head on the wheel and sighed.

.   .   .

As soon as I got home, my tears ran down my face. I was hoping with all my heart that he wasn't cheating, but that wasn't certain. Was he seeing her this whole time he was flirting with me? Did he even love me? All my thoughts clogged up my brain as I sat on my bed. My door slowly creeked open and my sister peered out of my door.

"What's wrong bub?" Audrey asked patting my back.

"Brandon really doesn't love me," I cried, staring at the floor.

"What do you mean?!"

"He probably is still in love with Charlotte."

"Bub I swear I'll fucking punch him."

"No I don't know if that's actually true."

"What?"

"Charlotte texted him some things but I don't know if she's being nosey or if Brandon knows about it."

"Why can't you just leave Brandon? He's so toxic to you." I let Audrey's words sit into my mind. Ever since I met Brandon my life hasn't been the same.

"I-i l-love him." I responded.

"Your love for him is toxic Ara," she sighed. I looked straight across my room and let out a deep breath.

"I'll figure everything out," I replied, "I'll come back to his house early to ask him about it." Audrey flashed a smile and hugged me.

.   .   .

After my studio session I drove to the Prettymuch house. I walked along the pathway to the door and knocked. No one answered. I knocked again and still no answer. I picked up a key from under the front door carpet. I opened the door to see no sign of anyone at the house.

"Edwin?" I called out. No response. I walked in the kitchen and placed my keys on the table. "Brandon?" My voice seemed to echo through out the house. I crept through the hallway of doors and slowly opened Brandon's door. I found Brandon sleeping in his bed peacefully with his computer open. I looked around his room. No Charlotte Dean. I took a big sigh of relief and sat on his bed. I felt his arm snake around me as I lied down on his bed.

"Someone's back early," Brandon said in a raspy voice. I smiled back at him and sat criss cross on his bed. He laid his head on my lap and stared at me. "How was your session?"

"It was good," I replied. I ran my fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes and grinned. "Where are the boys?"

"They went to some club."

"Why didn't you go?"

"Because I'm tired as shit." I moved his head off my lap and went into his bathroom. I wiped off my makeup and slipped on some of my pajamas. I came out with a button up and a pair of shorts. "For once you're not wearing my hoodie," Brandon pouted. I slipped myself into his bed and he pulled me towards him. He caressed my face and rested his on my shoulder.

"I love you so incredibly much baby." His words bothered me and I struggled to let this situation go.

"Do you still text Charlotte?" I asked. Brandon looked at me and lifted his eyebrow.

"No why?" He replied concerned. I fidgeted with my fingers under his covers and sighed.

"While you were in the bathroom I attempted to turn off your ringer because your notifications kept ringing," I began, "and I saw Charlotte's texts she sent to you."

"Why did you even look at my phone?" Brandon said as he sat upright on the bed.

"Brandon I swear I wasn't trying to snoop I was only trying to turn of your ringer."

"No you clearly don't trust me."

"Brandon don't fucking change the subject answer my question!"

"What are you getting mad for huh? I should be the one getting mad at you!"

"Brandon I'm so done with your bull shit I already told you I wasn't trying to snoop!" I stood up from his bed and left his room. He quickly followed behind me into the kitchen. "How the fuck am I supposed to trust you now when your contact for your ex has a heart next to it huh? When she's calling you baby?"

"You weren't supposed to see that Ara."

"But I did! And what am I supposed to do about it? Let it go?"

"No-"

"Then tell me Brandon do you even love me? I keep asking you and you keep saying yes and you don't even mean it!" Brandon reached for me but I pulled away. "God damnit Brandon I'm so tired of being your second choice."

"You're not my second choice Ara-"

"Then who is? It's either me or Charlotte and to me it looks like I'm the one being played."

"It's not like that."

"You know what? Let's make things simple. I know you're in love with Charlotte and you can have her. If you don't need me just say so, so we can ends things right here."

"No Ara I love you."

"Brandon it isn't that hard just say you don't want me and I won't interfere with you and Charlotte!"

"Please don't leave me I need you." My tears ran off my face. I felt them burn my skin as I stared at Brandon.

"No you don't need me." I walked pass Brandon and he grabbed my wrist. I pushed him off harshly and he caught himself from falling.

"Listen I was texting Charlotte. She wasn't coming over but I told her I wanted her. But I don't I want her." I pushed him off again and scoffed.

"Make up your fucking mind Brandon! Until you make it up call me." I stormed out of the kitchen and into his room. I packed my things and grabbed my keys off the table.

"Don't leave," Brandon pleaded. I ripped my necklace off my neck and placed it in his hands. I left the house with no words.

I waited for his call, and I never received it. I spent days figuring out if I should call him.

But over time I simply forgot about what we had and what we were.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.9K 186 38
Just read it😚
78.3K 1.2K 43
"When are we going to stop pretending that we could actually be together?" Highest rank: #7 in #brandonarreaga #1 in #PrettymuchFanfic #23 in #Prete...
36K 564 31
a zion kuwonu fan fiction highest rank: #6 in zionkuwonu was suicide note, now high school sweethearts
202K 3.5K 27
brandon had seen all the pretty girls in the world but when it came to her she was like no other. "when i'm looking for love i pretend it's you that...