Tainted :〔Diabolik Lovers Fan...

By Oh_My_Jujube

Her mind remains to be vacuous . The only memories still in her grasp are of no use to her amnesiac self. Wit... More

A Very Sexy Prologue; A Tainted Heart
A New Beginning.
Vampire Beacon.
Introducing Kameko, Blood-bank for Six.
Red Eggs and Bacon.
Revisiting My Dead Parents' Home.
School: The Home of Boys.
The Nickname Stuck.
The Promise to Cut my Finger.
Bloody Meringue.
Why Does Mother Nature Hate Me?
Bonds Between Spain.
Kameko's Mind: Birds and the Bees.
Kameko's First Friend.
Chocolate Cat Toy.
Bitter Eggs and Ham.
Darts and Chlorofome.
Smelling like Rotten Eggs.
Awkward Moments of the Sakamaki Household.
Her Sib from the Same Crib.
A Fabulous Retarded Lard.
Saved by the Tsundere...?
Meet My Friend, The Active Volcano.
Allergic to Hypocrites and B*tches.
Watch Out; It's Lava!
Awkward Moments
It's Raining Dodge-balls and Rose Petals
Spaceships and Sleepovers
A Festive Halloween 「A Diabolik Halloween Special」
Handcuffed to the Devil
Ho-Ho-Holidays「Gimme Gimme Gimme! + Readers Insert」
"It's Nice to Meet You!" || Author's Note
The Taste of Defeat is Similar to Tea's

Fawning Over Marshmallows and Barbies

2K 97 65
By Oh_My_Jujube

K A M E K O

Kameko slowly opened her heavy lids and gasped. This wasn't the rose garden. Or her room. Instead, she was standing on a grassy field; she was gawking at the wonderful scenery of a modest, little cottage. She blinked and saw a little girl coming out of the little house with a woman that vaguely resembled her

"Momma! Momma! Have you seen Maaku?" The little girl asked her 'mom'.

"Forget about him, my sweet Kameko. He's just a nuisance" Said the woman, her eyebrows wrinkling.

"No can do momma, I wanna play with my brother!" The little girl declared and ran out the door and sped down the hill.

"Is that me...? Why can't I remember any of this?" Kameko shook her head and followed the smiling girl down the hill.

"Maaku! Oh, Maaku! Where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are! If you don't, I'm going to eat all your Smarties ©!" The brunette threatened playfully and spun a 360, hoping to spot her brother.

"Was I always this cute?" Kameko mused, speed-walking to catch up to the giggling girl.

Little 'Kameko' stopped in front of an abandoned well to the left of the cottage. Huffing in defeat, she peered down the deep, dark, hole, as if her brother fell down it, "Maaku~ where'd you go?" She shouted.

She was only rewarded with the eerie echoes of her voice.

"Humph." Kameko slowly leaned away from the well, remembering how her parents had told her that it was dangerous. Unlucky for her, she hadn't felt the presence behind her.

"I'll go back to the cott- ah!" She was cut short when she felt someone hastily push her down the well.

"That'll teach you to mess with my chocolate." The young boy's voice was muffled by the fearful scream of the girl's.

The poor girl awoke in shock, clutching onto her covers tightly; as if her life depended on it. Her shaking fingers began to slowly comb through the birds-nest she called hair, slowly recollecting the horrid dream.

"It seems that Maaku was right, he is my brother. But... Why'd he push me down the well!?" Kameko pondered.

Perhaps it was another guy named Maaku. Whom she knew when she was young. That was her brother. Living with her. Yeah, it was probably another Maaku. The Maaku she knew was nice and sincere. It seems like Kameko already forgot about the whole potion incident.

She could feel her heart rate slowing down and she let out a breath of relief, "It was just a dream," she kept repeating to herself, feeling her sweaty forehead.

"Well, at least it's Saturday."

-

Rummaging through a kitchen cabinet, she began searching for the desired object, and if you were close enough, you could hear her murmuring to herself "Gotta get rid of that stabbing phobia."

Kameko deemed the situation impossible, until her eyes lit up, "Ah ha!"

Quickly pulling the half-eaten bag of marshmallows out of the cabinet, she quietly closed the door. Placing the marshmallows on the table, she reached for the little container of toothpicks.

Taking the piece of marshmallow peeping out of the bag, she also grabbed a toothpick.

"C'mon. Do it. This is a marshmallow, Kameko, a fricking marshmallow. Just stab the damn thing!" She scolded herself. Gulping, she closed her eyes and thrust the toothpick. Right into her thumb.

"&@$!" She swore loudly, sucking on her bleeding thumb. Having a quick debate with herself, she opened her teary eyes.

"Let's do it again." Kameko transferred the sticky marshmallow to her other hand. Taking a deep breath, she made sure to aim. She bit her lip as the toothpick plunged itself into the marshmallow, hating the feeling of the marshmallow's squishy insides.

Trying to take it to the next step, she slowly moved the toothpick inside the marshmallow, but the guilt was overwhelming her.

What has that poor marshmallow ever done to her, besides filling her with unnecessary calories? Absolutely nothing. What was she doing to it? Stabbing the poor thing.

"I-I'm so sorry" She said shakily, quickly pulling the toothpick out of the marshmallow and began to caress the roughed up thing. Seeing the white remnants of the marshmallow's insides on the tip of the toothpick made her wince. How cruel she was.

Kameko eyed the marshmallow before plopping the whole thing into her mouth, enjoying the sweet, sticky substance. Chewing slowly, she saw Kanato walk in, hugging his Teddy, of course. His lilac eyes scanned the kitchen and they landed on the bag of marshmallows, "What were you doing with my marshmallows?"

She held up her index finger, signaling him to wait for her response as she chewed the marshmallow hurriedly, careful not to bite her tongue.

Judging from the annoyed expression on his face, she could tell that he wasn't the most patient person in the world, "I don't like to be kept waiting."

Quickly gulping down the remaining pieces of goodness, she spoke, "I was eating."

"My marshmallows?" He questioned, taking a step closer to her.

"Noooo, of course not! I was eating the toothpicks!" Instead of remarking back, she simply nodded, her face blank.

"Teddy, don't you think Kameko is being rude? Eating my marshmallows and refusing to apologize." He spoke to Teddy, as if she weren't standing a mere three meters from him.

"Actually I only ate on-" She stated, but was cut off when Kanato closed the distance between them. His slender poked her stomach several times, causing her to squirm uncomfortably.

"Hmm? Really? You seem a little bloated, are you sure you only ate one?" He asked, retracting is finger back and glancing at her face.

"How dare yo-! I mean- I only ate one. I swear. And besides, I'm not bloated!" She protested.

"Hm."

"Well, you also look a little-"She wanted to call him 'bloated' back, but his figure begged to differ, " -like a stick."

Kameko huffed in defeat and began cleaning up the marshmallows, when Kanato suddenly grabbed her wrist, "I want to show you something."

'Is it my deathbed?', She shook her head, "But I need to-"

"I don't care." And with that, Kanato dragged her out of the kitchen and glanced at the little sad bag of marshmallows sitting on the table, hoping Reiji would put them back.

-

"Are we there yet?" Kameko asked for the tenth time.

Kanato just growled in response.

"How about now? We've been walking for a million years, almost!" She whined.

"Teddy says we've only been walking for three minutes, and if you don't stop talking, I'll just have to sew your mouth shut." He replied nonchalantly.

They stayed silent for a little while, until she couldn't hold it in, "Kanato, where are we going?"

"...To see my dolls."

'Oh lord. He plays with Barbies. A little boy who owns a teddy bear and Barbies is going to end my life.'

-

"We're here." His eerie voice rang throughout the dark room.

Kameko has seen a lot of weird things, including a bear and duck making out on a bench, but this for sure took the cake. The room was big, that was a given. Although the room wasn't lit fully, the dozens of mannequins that stood on the podiums around the room weren't hard to miss.

"I didn't know Barbie dolls came life-sized." Kameko observed.

"What's a Barbie? These are my precious dolls." Kanato stated and lead them to the end of the room.

Kameko eyed all of them suspiciously, why did all their eyes follow her? The material must be very high-quality, the skin looks awfully lifelike.

Both people were silent until Kanato spoke up, "Would you like to join my collection?"

"Erm, excuse me?" She wasn't sure she heard him right.

"My collection of dolls." He repeated, obviously displeased that she wasn't getting the message.

"Do you want me to model for you or something? You just called me fat!" She argued back. Realization finally hit her as she surveyed the room again.

The uncanny craftsmanship, realistic design. How their eyes never left your moving figure and their humane-like hair. Those weren't dolls; they were corpses.

"Hey, Teddie, isn't she stupid?" Kanato asked his bear.

She had to find a way to leave, and fast, "Yeah! Considering my brain is so small, I would bring shame to your collection."

"Nonsense, Teddie thinks you'll be very beautiful. The most beautiful, in fact, if you were smarter."

"You're making me blush. Honestly. But, I really need to do something important. Like picking up toothpicks." She hurriedly walked around him and began to leave.

She was almost successful, but Kanato grabbed her wrist, "You're being extremely rude, aren't you?"

She nearly scoffed, 'Rude?! For what? Not wanting to die?!"

The tightness of his grip increased and he pulled her back, leading to Kameko hitting the wall with her back and her head.

"Dolls should be submissive." Kanato examined Kameko's hand before placing her injured thumb in his mouth.

"Hey. I already licked that!" She said and forcefully yanked her hand back.

"STOP MOVING!" He shouted, reaching into his pocket and taking out a small straight-edge knife and pointing the end at her.

"By any chance, are you cutting a piece of cake and not me?" Kameko asked hopefully.

He didn't answer, but the sadistic glint in his eyes answered for him. Everything was still until she felt something cold pressed against her throat, "It would be such a shame too. If I behead you, your flawless neck would be covered with stitches."

Kameko held her breath, but let out a startled shriek when she felt a sharp pain on her neck and something warm drip down to her chest.

"Ah. But your collarbone looks lovely stained with blood" He said with a giggle and leaned forwards to lick it, "Ne, I wonder. . .if you die, do your eyes also stop changing colors? It would be a pity to gouge them out."

Her mind was still spinning, so she didn't hear the knife clatter onto the ground and the sound of clothes shuffling. She felt someone looming over her and pinning down her wrists.

"I feel uncomfortable." She finally said and began wriggling underneath him.

"Shut up, you mortal!" He growled and licked the trail of blood going down her neck.

"I'm not a mortal." Kameko stated confidently.

"DON'T CORRECT ME, HUMAN." Kanato shouted and bit harshly into her neck.

She bit her lip to avoid any sounds from escaping, and it seemed that he wasn't pleased with the silence.

Her head began to feel lighter as her body began to feel colder, and that's when she knew. He wouldn't hesitate in killing her.

"Kanato. I think I smell a cake being baked." Kameko lied, hoping to feel the extra weight lift. A few seconds passed until she felt his body get off hers. Hesitantly glancing up, she saw him race out of the room with Teddie, hoping to eat some cake.

She lay still and recollected her thoughts. Her eyes wandered around her room and she spotted the knife, without a moment's hesitation, she pick it up. Standing up, with the help of the wall, she began walking to the opened door. Before she could make it, though, a certain mannequin caught her attention- the one in the centre, acting like the centerpiece. The girl seemed a little young- no older than 18- and had shoulder length blond hair. Her eyes were a light pink and she was wearing a gorgeous wedding dress. The nametag had read 'Komori, Yui'.

"He's a creepy twerp. An adorable, creepy twerp." Kameko concluded and walked out of the room, trying her best not to get lost in the never-ending maze.

-

"Hum, at least my thumb's all healed." Kameko studied her now recovered thumb, "I wish I could say the same thing for my neck."

Although he had tried to kill her, Kameko decided to look on the good things that had happened. He had called her neck beautiful, and so had Teddie. That's what really mattered.

The knife sat on her lap, polished and sharpened. Realizing it was late, she quickly turned off the lights and eased herself onto the bed.

Before she was blessed with sleep, she heard her bedroom door open, making quite the ruckus.

"H-hey! What gives?! It's 10 a.m. in the morning! On a Sunday!" She thought to herself and sat up.

Grabbing the knife on the countertop, she slashed the hand that grabbed her shoulder, and gasped when she saw glowing eyes; angry, glowing eyes.

WHEN I SAY HEY, YOU SAY HO. HEY. ___. HEY. ___. HEY___.

Can you tell Kanato's not my favorite? I don't hate the little guy, cuz I don't have a biased or anything, but TELL ME HOW I DID OF PORTRAYING HIM IN THE COMMENTS, PLS.

I hope you enjoyed this FRIGGIN LONG ASS CHAPTER, *whispers* with a sexy cliffhanger.

The reason? CAN'T I JUST BE NICE TO YOU GUYS?! Lol, actually, it's cuz Jujube here got top marks for her writing assignment. DAZ RIGHT, MOM. WATTPAD'S A GOOD THING.

It may also be because I got 900 votes, I LOVE EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS. ((Lol, if you comment, I'll reply, and they're better than the actual chapter, I swear)).

((unedited))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...
8.4K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
269K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...