Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Sirius

420 40 19
By pigrabbit_09

After what almost happened between Quinn and I, I felt more conscious and uneasy every time he's around. Sometimes, I avoided him because I felt ashamed of what I did to him. I almost f**ked him if Vince didn't come in that moment. But, I feel easy today because Quinn went to his province to visit the grave of his parents. My friends were following him discreetly.

Photoshoot and commercial ads get me busy today. After my work was done, the management called me to plan for my upcoming album. They already had a songwriter to help me make music.

"Where is she?" Vanessa asked.

Vanessa is the head of the management that I was under. She's strict and her black eyes added to her personality of being strict, brown-skin, with a long black hair. She always wore formal clothes like she's the owner of a corporate building.

"I'm sorry, Miss Vanessa. She might be late because fer car got flat." Her secretary informed her.

"Fine!" She said and rolled her eyes. "But for now, I would like to inform all of you that we need to take most of your time for this album, especially Ares."

She looked at me seriously and I nodded.

"What I want from you Ares is to reserve your voice. No shouting, screaming or anything that can make your voice ugly just like your face."

Everyone laughed of what Vanessa said. I didn't react but let it through. I won't let my temper overruled myself and if I did, Vanessa will skinned me alive.

She gave some instructions, reminders, and also some deadlines. Though it was perfectly planned, but I don't know if I can come up with a song for a month only. They're planning to have twelve tracks and she gave me a month for it? That's impossible!

"Since Mr. Carter is out of town for two days, he said that no one will be slacking off and must do their job. He already have a producer for this upcoming album and we shall do good... not good, but the best."

Geez! Vanessa is so hyped and she's pressuring everyone especially me. Thirty minutes passed by, the door opened in this conference and a lady with a caramel-colored hair came in.

"I'm sorry I'm late." She said with her soft speaking voice.

Damn! She's beautiful!

Her eyes were almost the same colored with her hair, she's white-skin, pinkish lips, and descent too based on what she wear. She's wearing a white blouse paired with long black skirt that covered her knee and wearing a pair of black flat shoes.

"Everyone, meet Dawn Herrera our songwriter." Vanessa introduced her and everyone gave her an applause.

She bow down as giving some respect to us and sat down beside Vanessa. I was captivated by her beauty and maybe I can find some inspiration from her. I'm excited too because she will be working with me. For the whole time that Vanessa discussed about the plans, I didn't take my eyes off from Dawn. She's focused too on what Vanessa was saying until she noticed me and I dodged the eye contact. I never looked back to her after she noticed me until the conference was done.

"Ares, come." Vanessa called me when I was about to get out from this room. I walked towards her together with Dawn. "Dawn, you're working with him for this album and I hope you get along."

She held out her hand and I looked at it, thinking if I should gave her a handshake but I did at the end. I was kind of disappointed because Quinn's hand is softer than her. She smiled at me and introduced herself.

"I'm Dawn Herrera, glad to meet you Mr. Martinez."

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Ares."

I liked her when I saw her the moment she came inside this room but when I looked at her close, her beauty was born because of the make-up. I still prefer Quinn's beauty, it's natural, no make-up at all.

"I need to go, Vanessa. Need to catch up with my family." I said.

"Okay. You'll be starting next week, Ares. Don't forget." She reminded me in a last minute before I left the room.

I went on my own after I say goodbye to Vince and drove back home. Vladimir and Hailey are going to my house tonight and I need to prepare some food. While I was on the road, driving, I took my phone and called Dixon.

"How is he?" I directly asked him when he accepted my call.

"Ares, how long do you know Quinn?"

I was annoyed when he didn't answer my question and instead, he asked me such random question.

"Just a few weeks, why?"

"Do you know Boswell?" He asked me again and it makes me annoyed.

"Yes. The Boswell Family, the famous family of witches."

"Quinn is here in the Boswell Mansion."

"What?!" I shouted.

It surprised me to know where Quinn was but I didn't expect that he knew that place. It was burned down after Vivian was killed by my father. But, why is he there? He said that he's going to visit his parents' grave.

"What is he doing there?" I suspiciously asked.

"He's offering some flowers in front of the burned mansion." Dixon answered.

Things got creepy and I felt chills in my bone. I didn't exactly know the background of Quinn, who he's parents was, or where he lived when he was child. But, I know he isn't a Boswell because I heard from his mouth that his family name is Zamora. Maybe, he knew someone who's working or serving that family.

"Ares, is he a witch?" Dixon asked me randomly.

"If he's a witch then he won't be killed by Sirius. You saw from your eyes how fragile he is." I answered.

"Well, he didn't even sense us that we're following him."

"Just keep an eye on him until he's home." I ordered and ended the call.

I should ask Quinn about it when he comes home. I drove my car when the traffic light turns green. When I arrived home, I smell the scent of the lone wolf.

"Show yourself, Carter!"

"How sensitive." He said and I looked back.

He was grinning at me and showed me the element of earth. I felt annoyed knowing that he can use three elements now and only one more, he will be the shield of Sirius.

"Jealous?" He asked.

"Not at all, lone wolf. Why are you here? Are you trying to brag that you have the three elements now?"

"No. I'm here for a different purpose." He answered and looked around my house. "Your house has a barrier. Did a witch cast this spell?"

I was surprised to know that my house has a magic barrier. How did he know that there was a barrier? I can't even see it or feel it.

"Ohh... you're still weak to see and feel the presence of magic. At least you know that your house is protected. That is why I can't enter."

He can't enter my house? I don't know who cast a barrier but I'm grateful that someone did it. That is why he was waiting for me outside.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I'm here to ask you to release Quinn from your contract." He answered.

I laughed when I heard his purposed on coming to my house.

"Why? Getting jealous that I have Quinn beside me." I teased.

He laughed at me and pat on my shoulder. I shove him away from me.

"I warned you, Ares. You can't protect Quinn with your own power." He said.

Now, it's my turn to laugh on what he said. He's making a very big joke.

"Really? Who was it that got beaten by Sirius even he has two elements in his sleeves?" I mocked him and he got mad.

He's about to punch me but he didn't and contained himself from violence. I know, being a wolf, temper is the first one to heightened when mocked or provoked.

"I swear, I'll be the shield of Sirius and Quinn is one of my priority to protect. I won't let him be in your hands with such a weak power."

"Bring it on, Henry. Let's see who will failed first." I provoked him.

When he was about to leave, he said something to me.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. I imprinted Quinn." He said and grinned at me before he ran off from my house.

He's joking!

I know he's provoking me but why is it that I'm so mad and my temper heightened. With my anger, I smell something got burned and I was surprised that the plant on a pot was on fire. I immediately took a pail of water and put off the fire.

What was that? Did I manage to use the fire element? If it does, I can manipulate fire just like Henry did in our battle. Well, that was an achievement but not fully mastered.

I went inside my house and I tried to cook for dinner.

~~.~~

Six thirty in the evening, Vladimir came first in my house and looked for his lovely wife, which is Quinn. I told him that Quinn left since morning but he's still expecting Quinn to be here at seven.

"Did I come to a wrong house?" He asked me when he saw a very messy kitchen.

"Shut up!" I shouted and he laughed.

"At least you tried but, pizza is okay Ares." He said.

He's getting into my nerves when I failed in cooking. I burned all the piece of meat in the fridge and what's left inside were cans of beer. A few minutes later, the pizza arrived and Vladimir get a slice after I put it on the table.

"One, two... eight boxes!" Vladimir was surprised that I ordered a lot.

"My friends will be here soon." I said.

While Vladimir was eating, I texted Dixon if they're back in the city. My phone alerted and he replied that Quinn is entering the subdivision. I smiled and I get all the can inside my fridge.

"Quinn!" Vladimir said and he got excited.

He went directly to the door and opened it.

"Wifey!" Vladimir greeted him and I pulled him away from Quinn.

"Teacher... I didn't know that you're here." Quinn was surprised and went inside.

Vladimir is about to hug him but I stopped him with my right hand. I noticed that Quinn brought something and he went directly to the kitchen.

"Ares!!!" He shouted when he saw the state of the kitchen. "What did you do?" He exclaimed.

"Cooking, I guess?"

He glared at me and I got frightened. I realized that I become submissive to him even he glared at me.

"Kick his ass, wifey!" Vladimir said and he even encourage Quinn to do it.

"Later." He said and then he started cleaning the kitchen.

I went back to the dining area before Quinn will kick me. Vladimir laughed and followed me then he took another slice of pizza. My friends came in as they waited for a minute or two right after Quinn arrived. Then, Hailey came and she brought two bottles of 1.5  liters of Coca Cola.

We were enjoying the food and suddenly, Hailey noticed that Quinn didn't join us.

"Where's Quinn?" She asked.

"Someone's gonna be kicked out from this house." Vladimir teased.

Hailey stood up and she went to the kitchen. I sneaked to the kitchen and watched how Hailey convinced him to join with us but Quinn refused.

"I'll follow later after I'm done cleaning the kitchen." Quinn said.

"No! Let my brother clean his mess!" Hailey exclaimed and grabbed Quinn's arms, then dragged him to the dining area.

I ran back to my seat and avoided an eye contact with Quinn. I felt chill in my bones like Quinn is glaring at me badly. Hailey took a slice and gave it to Quinn.

"What's with you?" Czar whispered.

"Nothing." I answered.

"What did you Ares? Quinn is glaring at you." Largo also whispered.

"Will you please, stop asking." I said.

I took a glimpes at Quinn and he's really glaring at me while eating the pizza. He's mad on what I did to the kitchen. Vladimir took a can and he drank the beer. Then my friends did too and so do I. Vladimir gave a can of beer to Quinn but I took it right away from him before Quinn will drink it.

"You're killing the fun, Ares." Vladimir said.

Quinn stood up and he took the can from me. He opened it and drank the beer.

"I didn't know that you can handle alcohol." Vladimir said.

"Just one can only." I said in a soft voice.

"Can I drink more?" Quinn asked and Vladimir gave him another can.

"Are you sure you can handle it, Quinn?" Hailey asked.

"Yes."

I got mad when he drank two cans already. The thing is that, I don't want him to drink because something might happened to him, especially he died and was revived then got a high fever from magic. I'm preventing some complications.

The night is still long and we enjoyed each others company. Quinn already drank five cans and the alcohol didn't kick in his system yet while Czar becomes tipsy and he keeps on teleporting. I was reluctant that Quinn might see it and lucky that Czar teleported every time Quinn will drink his beer.

Czar has a low tolerance of alcohol and it's difficult for us to contain him in one place especially that he keeps on using his ability.

"Quinn, I didn't know anything from. Can I ask some questions?" Hailey asked.

"Sure."

"Where are you from?" Hailey asked.

"I'm from the south, and I'm serving the Boswell family." He answered.

Vladimir, Hailey, and I was surprised to know that he's serving the Boswell Family, the family who cursed us. Vladimir became serious and he asked.

"What's the name of your parents? Are they alive?"

"I don't know exactly if my parents died or they survived from the tragedy." Quinn answered and he was innocent too. He didn't even sensed us that we're suspecting him that he might be from the Boswell Family.

"Your parents name are?" Hailey asked him.

"Oh... my father's name is..."

Suddenly, Czar appeared at the back of Quinn and he touched him then teleported.

"What the hell, Czar!" I shouted and I tried to smell Quinn's scent. I know that Czar's teleportation won't be far from my house because he's drunk.

"Do you think Quinn is a Boswell?" Largo asked.

"I don't know... but we can't conclude that he comes from Vivian's family." Hailey said.

"Czar really ruined the plan." I said annoyingly.

It's Hailey's plan to know what's behind with Quinn. I told her about Quinn visited the Boswell Mansion and she came up to this. She wanted Quinn to tell us his connections to the Boswell.

Czar appeared once again but Quinn is not with him.

"Czar, where's Quinn?" I asked.

"Quinn? Oh, he's at the basketball court of this subdivison." He answered and fell down to the ground then he slepy.

I ran as fast as I could to get Quinn and I saw him sitting on a bench, still drinking his beer. I went towards him and asked him if he's okay. He smiled at me and asked me.

"Do you want to know who I am?"

He suddenly got serious and he touched my hand. Every time I touched him or he touched me, I got calm and settled. I noticed that he was tipsy or maybe drunk.

"Does it affect us if you will tell me who you are?" I asked.

He shook his head and stood up.

"Czar."

He called Czar like he's commanding him and Czar appeared in an instant. I was surprised that he obeyed Quinn's order and he was in front of him. Czar kneel down like he's serving a master. I was confused, and he called another name.

"Selene."

No! This couldn't be!

Why am I feeling that Quinn isn't human? He knows Czar ability? And also knew Selene?

Selene appeared at his righ side looking at me. Czar stood up and went to Quinn's left side. Quinn faced me and he was sad.

"Czar, what's the meaning of this? Why did you obey Quinn?" I asked him.

My siblings came together with my friends and they were surprised to see Czar not drunk at all.

"Ares, what's happening here?" Hailey asked.

"Vladimir, come." Quinn said to my brother.

He called my brother and I looked at him. Vlad became serious. Hailey and I was surprised when Vladimir walked towards Quinn.

"I'm sorry, Ares. I think my master wants to tell you the truth now as we planned." Vladimir said and went to Quinn's said.

"Vlad, what's all about this? Quinn is your master?" Hailey asked.

"Yes, sister. He's my master." Vladimir answered seriously.

Quinn was so serious that I got the feeling of nervousness. I had a feeling that Quinn isn't human at all. Then if he's not human, is he a witch? Is he searching for Sirius too?

"Ares... I'm sorry if deceived you but I can't take it anymore." Quinn said.

"Czar, tell us. Why are you on Quinn's side?" Dixon asked him.

"Czar isn't at your side from the beginning. He's my spy in your pack. He gave me information about what the council and the alpha was planning and they're planning big against me."

Against him?

What is he talking about? Does my pack has another plan than bringing down the Sirius we fought?

"Against you? I don't get it." Hailey asked.

I looked at Vladimir and he was too silent now. I'be known him to be jolly, happy-go-lucky and not too serius.

"Yes, Hailey. All in the pack didn't know what happened before the tragedy except the council and the alpha." Quinn said and he looked at Largo. "Sealer, show them the book that you found at the basement of Martinez' house. I know you've been keeping it, trying to solve how to open it."

A book? Does Largo kept something from me?

I looked at Largo and he got tensed when Quinn knew about it. He used his ability and a stranged book appeared in front of him.

"You're seeking the truth, Largo. I know you are but you can't open this book where the truth lies." Quinn said.

The book flew towards Quinn and it glows, resonating with Quinn's presence. This is too much of revelation that Quinn is a witch... I'm certain now that he is.

"Do I need to prepare for battle?" Hailey whispered at me.

"No... unless they make a move." I answered.

The book keeps on glowing and suddenly, I heard something shattered. The book flew back on Largo's hands.

"You can't open it because I sealed it." Quinn said and smiled. "You can read every content of it. That book was written by Beatrice."

What? Mother wrote that book?

Largo opened the book and he read the first page. It was an introduction of the writer and he is right, mother wrote this but when Largo turned the next page, it's blank.

"You can't see any writings if too many will read the book. It will resonate on what your mind is asking. Just ask and the book will answer." Quinn said once he noticed that we were wondering why there's no text.

"Okay... enough with this Quinn. Tell us who you are." Hailey didnn't want it to take long and she's eager to know.

Quinn smiled at her and said.

"I am the witch yout seeking for. The witch who will break the curse and the witch who will end the eternal darkness."

When I heard Quinn said those lines, I got this uncomfortable feeling like I don't know if I'm going to be mad or sad.

"I am the Sirius you're looking for Ares."

That really surprised me when he finally spit it out from his mouth. Something in me can't accept it.

"I am Quinn Sirius Boswell, son of Vivian and Gilbert Boswell."

No! This isn't true!

If he is the Sirius that I'm looking for then why he let hinself die in a battle with that mad witch Sirius? Or is it a show just to keep his identity hidden in the dark that's why he let that mad witch kill him?

"Vladimir, is this true?" Hailey asked him.

"Yes, sister. I have known this when I met Quinn in the university." He answered.

"How could you do this to us, Vlad!" I shouted and wanted to attack him but Quinn did something on me that makes me froze from where I'm standing. "We are your family and yet you betrayed us with that Sirius!"

"I trust no one in our pack, Ares. The stories that father told in the pack isn't the whole truth. I found the whole truth when father was planning for the eternal darkness. The council kept their true motives. They want Quinn's power to rule over this world. They want people to become like us, Ares and I don't want it to happen." Vladimir said.

I know that there's something fishy in the pack that's why I never attended any meetings. But, why he need to side with Sirius? He's supposed to be in our side.

Suddenly, Henry appeared from nowhere and he kneeled down to Quinn.

"Master, I already acquired the earth element. Only one more and I will be your shield." Henry said.

"You still can't, Henry. As long as Ares refuses to be my protector, you can't be my shield." Quinn said and he looked at me seriously.

I have so many questions in my mind but I can't be his shield. I don't want a witch to command me and used me for his own purpose. A purpose that I don't know.

"Protector? What is he saying Ares?" Hailey asked me.

Henry stood up and went to Quinn's side. Czar and Vlad, they're on the witch's side. I can't believe that a wolf will obey the witch's command.

"Ares, I didn't force them to be on my side if that's what you think. I can take this whole fiasco by my own but they extend their help unto me. For being my protector, I don't want to command it. I let you decide at your own will. Once you refused, you will not be the protector and Henry will be my shield."

Damn it!

I don't get it why Vlad chose him. He knew that witches are bad and they're the reason why we were cursed.

"This can't be!" Largo exclaimed and I looked at him. He found something in the book that made him sirprised.

"What's the matter?" I asked and went to him.

Largo gave the book to me and Hailey came closer and she also read what's inside the book.

~~.~~

To my dear children, if you have found this book, then it means you finally seek Sirius. I want to apologize for all the things that happened now. Your father, he seeks more power to rule this world and I can't do anything but to follow. Your father told the pack with lies. We weren't curse by Vivian but your father did.

Ares, for all of my life, I bring all the hate for keeping the truth. Your father used you an instrument to get what he wanted even if I disagree.  He killed you just to get what he wanted. The reason why you lost your memories is because you died in that moment. Resurrection is the only way to bring you back and he asked Vivian to revived you but instead, he took the Spear of Oblivion to kill Vivian and the spear sucked all her powers while he's reviving you. After he killed Vivian and gained the power, he used it to turn humans into wolves, including me. He revived you with Vivian's spell and put on a curse.

Vivian isn't a bad witch. The Boswell isn't bad. They helped our family and we served under them but your father is ambitious and gained what he wanted.

As Sirius finally show himself to you, you are free to choose which side you wanted. I know Vivian's son will turn back everything just like before. Don't expect me to be on your side, I still believe that your father has still the goodness in his heart.

For the rest, just asked this book that I wrote. This book was given by Vivian. And some of the text where also wrote by her.

For my children, I'm sorry. I kept everything in the dark. And soon you'll know everything, it's up to you what you shall do.

~~.~~

The truth slapped us. I didn't expect that mother knew everything why we were cursed and father did that. I felt anger, annoyed, and wanted to wreck the undercave hall. For how many years, I've been blinded by my father's lies. That's the reason why I lost my memories because father killed me and revived me as a wolf.

I am ashamed to look at Quinn right now because I can't fathom what father did to his mother. I can't blame Quinn too if he decided to get closer to me. Maybe, he had another motives and I don't want to get involved with it.

"How could father do that? He turned us into wolf because he seeks power." Hailey said.

"So, what does your father called now, a witch wolf?" Dixon asked us.

Father is a witch because he stole the power of Vivian then he put on a curse that will require great strength and become a wolf. Is he planning to get stronger that Sirius, the most powerful witch? That is why he cursed us into a wolf.

"Ares, I need to talk with father." Hailey said and was about to walk out.

"No! You're going to ruin everything, Hailey." I stopped her.

"What? You just let the pack believe everything what father said?"

"Think of it, Hailey. If you let father know that we already knew, you won't give him doubt to kill you."  I answered.

Everything is a mess from the beginning. Father wanted power and he did. Sirius wanted to bring everything back in normal but it's still a plan and I know father is planning too. And what about this eternal darknes that I've heard. I don't know about this eternal darkness yet.

I looked at Sirius and he's still waiting for us. He wanted me to decide if I'll accept being his shield.

"Battle me, Quinn. If you truly are the Sirius that I'm looking for then battle me before I'll give my decision." I challenged him.

"Are you sick, Ares?" Henry asked me.

Quinn smiled at me like he accepted my challenge. This is the only way to know if he is the Sirius that I'm looking for.

"You really are impatient, Ares. With one element and you dare to challenge me." He said.

"Shut up! Just battle me and I'm sure I'm going to kill you with fire."

He nodded and went to the center of this court. Selene casted a dimensional spell that will restrict a certain area from destruction.

"Battling me is the final test for being my shield, Ares. Are you sure with this?" He asked me.

"Shut your mouth! Don't fight with words, fight me with your strength." I shouted.

Hailey and my friends wanted to helped me but I stopped them. I want to battle Quinn alone. He didn't make any move so I did the first move. I ran towards him and transformed into a wolf then I breath fire from my mouth. I saw him that he didn't dodged.

That was easy! I burned him down with my fire.

Suddenly, the fire was absorbed by Quinn's body and he never got inflicted with it. I rush towards him again and used my fried claw. He dodge even I used my ability, the agility. It makes me mad that I can't land a hit on him until he punched me with his fist.

Damn! That really hurts!

I flew for about more than ten meters from where he stand.

"You can't beat me with elements, Ares." Quinn said. He looked at my friend and Hailey. He gave him a sign to join the battle and they did.

Dixon disappeared and Largo was concentrating on sealing Quinn's magic. Hailey turned into a wolf and she rushed towards Quinn. Before Hailey striked, ice froze her from the ground. Suddenly, Dixon appeared when Quinn stroke his right hand and he threw away Dixon.

"Ares, I can't seal his magic!" Largo shouted then he became stone.

Why isn't he casting magic? Or he really did cast a magic but not saying the name of the spell. I noticed that magic just appeared without opening his mouth and it syncs on how he wanted.

"You can't win, Ares." Vladimir said "You really can't. I also fought Quinn just to test him if he is the Sirius and yes, he is."

Damn that traitor!

He really thought that I can't win against Quinn. If he is the most powerful witch, he should beat me with one magic but he's not. He's still a fraud.

"Ares, enough playing." Selene said.

"I'm not playing. I want to unlock something in him." Quinn said.

Unlock? What is he talking about?

That makes me mad! My sister was frozen and my friends got hit and petrified. I can't let Quinn win over me.

"Ares... we can't win against Sirius." My wolf self spoke in my head.

"What are you saying? You mean that he's the real deal?" I asked my wolf self.

"Yes, he is. That's the Sirius we're looking for. Fire isn't effective against him, also with other elements. Turn back into a human and fight him with strength. That's the only way to inflict him."

"I trust you with that, wolfy!"

I reverse my transformation and become human again. But, I realized that I'm in disadvantage because I got no clothes or armor to protect me. I'm totally naked.

I saw Quinn grinned at me and the ground started shaking and the earth rose up like a spike. I dodge using my ability.

Damn! This is annoying! I can't tell when Quinn is casting a spell. He really didn't chant his spells and it suddenly appears at his own will. The only thing that I did right now was dodging. I can't manipulate fire too in human form. But, I remember that I did it once while I was mad.

I am mad now but why isn't the element helped me?

Quinn was just standing and looking at me while earth spike keeps on tracking me. Out of nowhere, a strong gust of wind caught me and threw me back to where I stand. That hurts, and I felt my body was cut and yes they were. My arms were bleeding because of the gust.

"What's wrong Ares? Where's the confidence that I saw when you challenged me? Is it gone? Or you know that you can't win against me."

I hate this side of Quinn. He's provoking me! I got mad, really mad, and I want to bring him down on that ground where he's standing.

"Ares, control your temper. You can't manipulate the fire when you're mad." My wolf self said.

"What? I can use fire if I'm mad."

"That was just how you wanted when you wanted to burn Henry. But, the elements will sync on what your heart wanted. Try it."

Geez! My wolf self is so calm, a total opposite of me. I closed my eyes and calm down myself. I just thought of becoming strong and defeat Quinn, that's what I wanted. I opened my eyes again when I was calm. I felt something in my body that wanted to be released. Is this how to use the element? Syncing with my emotions?

"Finally."

I heard Quinn whispered that word like he succeeded.

My body is getting hotter and I felt that the fire element is in one with my body. I ran towards Quinn and used agility. Earth spikes appeared, attacking me, and I crushed it with my own fist then fire engulf it. My fist is burning with fire and I succeeded. But Quinn's magic are to strong. I'm using a hundred percent of my strength to break some of his earth spikes.

And when I was closer to him, I saw Quinn grinned at me. I was surprised that the fire on my fist vanished and ice froze me.

I hate to say, but Quinn won.

He's nit battling me seriously. He wanted to unlock my ability to manipulate fire in human form.

"Quinn, that's enough." Selene said.

Quinn nodded and the ice suddenly shattered. Vladimir attended on me and gave his coat to cover myslef. Quinn also break his spell he casted on my friends and to my sister.

"That wasn't your final test, Ares." Quinn said.

I looked at him and that fragile Quinn was no more. He's too strong for me and the way how he cast spells was incredible. He didn't need to chant those spells, the magic really synchronized with him.

Selene went to my sister and she gave her some clothes.

"I'm sorry, Ares. But Quinn is really the Sirius we're looking for. He's going to help us." Vladimir said.

I didn't say a word not because I agreed to what my brother said. It's because that I'm no match with him. He even unlocked my ability to manipulate fire in human form.

Quinn turned his back on me and walked.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Back to my home." He answered.

Something deep inside of me wants him to stay beside me. I don't know... maybe this is the reason why I got mad earlier because I can't accept that he is the Sirius I'm seeking for but the rral thing is, I can't accept that he's going to leave me.

"Stay..." I uttered. "Stay with me please."

He didn't answer and Henry spoke.

"You can't even protect yourself and your friend, and now you wanted him to stay with you? Pathetic!"

"Shut your mouth, Henry." Selene said and she went to Quinn.

Suddenly, Hailey went to Quinn and she held out her hand.

"Please stay. It's not being selfish because we wanted our curse to be lifted by you but I want you to stay because my brother wants you to stay. It's the first time that I heard him begging so please, stay." Hailey said.

Quinn looked at her and he also looked at Selene.

"I don't want to force your loyalty on me, Hailey. I don't need anyone to risk their lives just for my goals. And sooner, I will kill your father." Quinn said.

"Maybe that's true that you will kill our father but it's the price to pay for what he did to your mother." Hailey said.

"My mother isn't dead. She's frozen by time."

What? Vivian is still alive?

Hailey was surprised but not Vladimir. I bet he already knew that.

"She's frozen by time by my father's magic. My father cast a time spell to stop time from where my mother got struck by the Spear of Oblivion. Your father failed getting all my mother's power." Quinn said.

"And that's what I'm doing right now." Czar finally spoke. "I'm searching for Vivian and Gilbert's body."

"Can you let us help you?" Hailey offered.

Quinn smiled at her and went even closer.

"You and Vladimir didn't unlock your abilities. Your still a plain wolf, not like Ares." He said.

"Quinn, will you please teach us how to unlock it?" Vladimir asked.

"It is not me who will unlocked it. It's in you." He answered.

"But why can you unlock Ares's ability to manipulate fire?" Hailey asked.

Quinn became serious and his eyes were glaring at me.

"It's because I got connected with him." He answered.

I didn't get what Quinn said. He was connected to me? How that happened? Suddenly, Hailey reacted and she figured out what Quinn was saying.

"You imprinted Quinn?"

That caught me off guard and I didn't know when I did that. Vladimir looked at me so seriously and he's getting mad.

Damn!

Why I got a feeling that they're mad at me?

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.2K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
715 26 8
Julian Mitchells grew up fighting. Born from rogues, he doesn't follow the usual behavior of the higher class omegas. He stands right along the Alpha...
2K 69 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...
620K 29.9K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...