Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)

10.8K 415 104
By astertataricvs

Requested by Miraxye! I hope you like this!

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I can't believe that the one you're talking about is actually Asta's childhood friend."

Noelle, Asta and you were inside a pub, eating some foods that they were selling. After what happened with Yuno last week and managed to tell him the truth that you like him too... you didn't expected that Yuno would be so blunt that you're now his official girlfriend. He even said it aloud with his two teammates: Klaus and Mimosa.

When Mimosa heard that you two were now in a relationship, she was delighted to hear that even Klaus gave his regards and congratulated the both of you for being official lovers.

"YUNO HAVEN'T TOLD ME! THAT HANDSOME JERK!" Asta growled and slammed his fist on the table causing a loud thud to echo inside the place. The people inside turned their attention to the three of you to which Noelle smacked Asta on the back of his head.

"You're so loud! Can you quiet down?!" The water magic-user scolded the rowdy boy and the said guy complied the angry Noelle beside him.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" She asked, flipping her hair back then crossed her arms.

"I'm just here to talk about why me and Yuno lead to this," you flashed them a minuscule smile before speaking.

"First, I was beyond shock when Yuno confessed to me that he likes me. Well, who wouldn't be? When it's clear to us that Yuno wasn't the type of guy to get himself involve in those crappy things. Moreover, he is too focused on becoming strong because he wants to be the Wizard King-"

"I will be the one who would become the Wizard King, (Name)-san!" He declared cutting you from speaking.

"Well whatever, can you shut up you runt! I'm speaking here! Have manners!" Asta only gave you a bashful look while scratching the back of his head. You heave a breath before proceeding to your storytelling.

"Back to the topic, so before Yuno confessed his love for me... I was pondering what Noelle said to me, telling that I like this person romantically. Because of that, it kept on playing inside my head like a broken record. That's why I reflected upon your words Noelle, then I told myself that I really like Yuno. But I didn't know that he was actually following me and overheard what I mumbled to myself!" You said in distress and slam your head onto the table.

"Why is she even agitated? Yuno and her were already in a relationship," Asta whispered to Noelle which he only receives a shrug from her.

"You know stupidsta, if you're telling a story to someone, you should include emotions too so the who's person listening can really feel the story." Noelle reminded him making Asta's mouth formed an 'o' noting the new information he got in his head.

You cleared your throat gaining their attention, "Hence, that's when Yuno asked me to be his girlfriend with you know~ with his usual damn emotionless face," you groaned once you recall that day.

To be honest, Yuno's phlegmatic facade really pisses you off. Sometimes he would smile but the majority of his expressions were emotionless. It's not that easy to make Yuno laugh or just hear him chuckle! Well, let's just say you already saw him smirking and making a delighted face whenever he and Asta would meet.

Every time the two would stumble upon each other, the not-so-talkative wind magic user would instantly speak in a long period of time that was really new to you. You knew Yuno was an aloof guy and not much of a talker but... that demeanor of his would immediately vanish whenever he's going to see his childhood friend!

And that really worries you... a lot. What if Yuno was only infatuated to you and the one who he really loves is... Asta!

'OH MY GOD!' you freaked out mentally and abruptly looked at Asta's dumb clueless face.

"Oi Asta," you called the stupid brat in front of you. "Does Yuno... Is he always been like that? You know... emotionless?"

Asta arch his eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Yuno's been like that, but before when we're still kids... he's a crybaby."

Your mouth hangs open at the new information that you've got.

Yuno's a crybaby before? That's... THAT'S A VERY BIG INFO! You didn't know that behind that emotionless and cool demeanor of your boyfriend was actually a crybaby before!

'This is so interesting!'

"Woah! Really?! I didn't know that Yuno would cry over small things. Pfft! How funny!" You burst out a laugh, slamming your hands on the table viciously as if you're a crazy woman.

"Oi, stupidsta. Does Yuno really been like that?" Noelle asked again, confirming that if it was really true.

"Why would I lie about it? Yuno and I grew up together, that's why I've known him ever since," he said a matter of factly making the silver-haired girl convinced from his words.

•••

The three of you started to roam around the Castle Town. After the storytelling of Asta from his past with Yuno, you can't stop laughing because you can't believe that your lover was like that before. You thought that his cool and emotionless personality was ever since he was a kid but it's not what you think it is, it's actually the opposite that really shocked you to the core. The current Yuno really changed a lot, he's now calm and impassive also he barely shows any emotions.

"Are you not going to find your boyfriend?" Noelle asked.

"Nah, he's with his two comrades as usual. I guess they were in a mission."

You were aware how Yuno was too focused on becoming to be the Wizard King and he wants to become stronger since he doesn't want to be outdone by his rival; Asta. You tried to support him with his big dream, you understood his situation to why he's always improving himself. And you understand why the two of you can't spend time together as long as you want because he's too busy from attaining his dream. You like that personality of Yuno, he will strive for his goal and won't give up until he succeeds. But although you understand his situation... you can't hide the fact that you yearn for his attention, you want to cuddle with him and go on a date just like what normal couples would do.

However, you two were Magic Knights, you have heavy duties to take care of for the peace of your country. You're not just a normal citizen to be free from responsibilities and maintain a normal lifestyle like the townspeople. You and Yuno were busy protecting the Clover Kingdom, you were too busy to experience a normal romance just like what you thought of. Moreover, Yuno is busy to achieve his dreams.

"(NAME)!" You snap out from your trance when Asta suddenly yelled your name and sling his arms around your shoulders. You turned your head at him whose face was only an inch apart from yours.

"Huh?" You blink and stared at his beautiful green eyes.

The two of you stared at each other for how many seconds until someone wrapped their right arm around your waist pulling you away from Asta. Immediately, you whip your head above only to spot Yuno with creased eyebrows, looking at his childhood friend fiercely.

"What are you doing?" Yuno groaned under his breath and you can determine the grievous tone dripping in his voice.

"Yuno, what are you doing here?" You asked the wind magic user with a puzzled look. Yuno drifted his eyes at you and you can see the lifeless gaze he was giving. You gulped upon seeing him being so angry that you don't even know the reason. This is the first time you saw him making that face since you always have seen him in his neutral expression.

"Oh! You're here Yuno!" Asta greeted his childhood friend enthusiastically but he only receives a glare from Yuno and clicked his tongue.

While watching your boyfriend being irritated, you eyebrow arch, confused to why he's being grumpy. And you just realized that he's arm was still around your waist as if he's being possessive to his woman.

"Why you're being so grouchy?" The short boy noticed the glare that Yuno was giving him. He was oblivious that the reason to why his childhood friend being agitated is because of you and Asta being clingy earlier.

"Asta, let's go. Captain Yami might be looking for us," Noelle intervened, already had a hint of Yuno's grumpy self.

"I guess we should," Asta agreed to what his comrade had said. Before they can leave, Asta waves his hand at you two with a goofy smile crept on his face.

"See you soon, (Name)! Yuno!"

The two left and to your surprise, Yuno wrapped his arm tightly before flying through the sky. You screeched upon Yuno not giving you a warning that you two would also stride your way back at the headquarters. You felt that your heart dropped onto the ground when he started to fly. It makes you want to vomit since you just recently ate with the two Black Bulls.

When you finally reached the headquarters, Yuno dropped you on the grassy ground under the tree where your relationship had begun. You look at him with an angry look before you spoke.

"What the hell Yuno?! What's wrong with you?!" You growled but he only remains impassive.

"I should be the one asking you, what are you and Asta doing earlier?" His voice was stern and you were bewildered at his question and how the way he looks at you as if you did something wrong. He's acting weird.

"Huh? What do you mean doing? We're not doing anything!" You snap back but Yuno's frown deepened, not believing your words.

"Really? Then why are you so close to each other? Your faces were only an inch apart as if you're going to kiss or something," he hissed.

Now you remembered what the hell your boyfriend was saying. Asta's arm was dangling around you and your faces were in close proximity that he assumed that you two were going to kiss or something. Then it hit you, the reason to why he's being so grumpy is because he's jealous towards Asta.

"Are you jealous?" You bluntly asked him to which his body tensed at your sudden conclusion.

"Not a chance," he phrased, sighing and divert his gaze elsewhere. You watch his face showing some troubled expression. You stared at him intently and the corner of your lips pulled upwards because of your conception hits the bullseye.

"Yuno is jealous~" you cooed and pressed your pointer finger against his cheeks. Yuno merely pried your hands away then faced his back at you. This action of your boyfriend really amuses you, you can't believe that he's being jealous over his childhood friend.

"Yuno~" you flirtatiously called his name and hug him from behind, making the raven haired boy surprised at your sudden action.

"What are you doing?" He glanced at you over his shoulder and you burried your face on his broad back.

"You're the one that I love, so don't be jealous," you say, not even looking at him. Yuno shifted his body to pull himself away from you and face you instead.

"I told you I'm not jealous, (Name)-san." He exhaled exasperatedly and you narrowed your eyes.

"Is that so? Me and Asta will-" you were hastily cut from speaking when he abruptly covered your mouth with his palm.

"No, we're off to somewhere tomorrow," he retorted with finality in his voice.

"Huh? We are?" You blink in confusion but you knew that he's just creating some excuse to stop you from hanging out with Asta again; although you're just teasing him.

"Are you saying that we're going on a date?"

"Yes," was he only said then suddenly kissed the crown of your head that made your heart flutter.

"You're only mine, (Name)-san," he stated and flashed you a small smile that really captivated you.

Seeing Yuno smiling really wants your heart to burst out inside your chest in an instant, his smile is really heart-melting and also mesmerizing to see. That's the advantage of the person who remains impassive and stoic; if that person smiles, it will really melt your heart since it's a sight to behold.

"Since when did you become so possessive?" You snickered.

"I'm possessive when it comes to you, I don't want any other man being so close to you and touch you in any way."

"But Asta is my friend!" You protested and Yuno sighed in defeat.

"I know, but don't be that close anymore," he reminded you to which you nodded your head cheerfully.

"Just admit already that you're jealous!"

"Not a chance."

You only giggled at his stubbornness, he really doesn't want to stain his pride that much, but it's okay to you since you know that it's his character to be like that.

Yuno caught your left hand and intertwined your hands together before heading towards where Mimosa and Klaus at. You widely smiled due to happiness that you're feeling since it's bizarre to be so intimate with him. You wished that the time would stop and relish this rare moment with your one and only love: Yuno.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...
7.1K 183 9
literary everyone has the hots for Yume Hoshi (future update) I gave up on this! Read if you wanna get ended up on a cliffhanger
7K 206 36
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I DO NOT ALLOW MY STORIES TO BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. I DO NOT POST ANY STORIES IN OTHER PLATFORMS. ~××~ ♡✎ ❝ Sor·row·ful ❞ ✎♡ ...
855K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...