I'm No Extra ★ Denki X Reader...

By illukaikon

Y/N L/N was always treated as if she was an extra, the character no one payed attention to. She wanted to ch... More

Sports Carnival lıllı 2 ıllıl
USJ Training lıllı 3 ıllıl
USJ Attack lıllı 4 ıllıl
True intentions lıllı 5 ıllıl
Halloween Exposure PT1 ıllıl 6 ıllıl
Halloween PT2 lıllı 7 ıllıl
Lets go shopping!!! lıllı 8 ıllıl
Y/N VS Ibara lıllı 9 ıllıl
Denki Vs Neito's Love charm lıllı 10 ıllıl
They are the same! lıllı 11 ıllıl
Sleepover At The Kamanari's lıllı 12 ıllıl
A New Option lıllı 14 ıllıl
And I OOP-
I feel bad
Cameron Boyce
Meeting MY Hero's lıllı 15 ıllıl
Exams
Slight confusion lıllı 16 ıllıl
HOLY LEMON BOLTS!!!
Confessed lıllı 17 ıllıl
sorry
A new side lıllı 18 ıllıl
Hurting Inside lıllı 19 ıllıl
Bow Down Bitch lıllı 20 ıllıl
The Ending Of the Begining lıllı 21 ıllıl
return? lıllı 22 ıllıl
explain.. everything NOW ıllıl 22 ıllıl
mother daughter filler
what the fu- ıllıl 23 ıllıl
About the Author
Holla new Neteyam x reader
New book

First day lıllı 1 ıllıl

54K 869 7.8K
By illukaikon

My name is Y/N L/N, my whole life I was treated as a background character to other people's lives.

I was always picked last, even in my parents eyes I wasn't important, this was not how I wanted to live my life.

I wanted to be treated as the main character, I wanted to be strong, admired, loved and most importantly, I just wanted power and I'd get it no matter what it cost.

my quirk manifested later then others, my parents abandoned me and threw me to the streets because they had thought i was quirk-less, i have been living in the basement of their house ever since. They didn't know.

once i got my quirk i had spent every free hour of my day training, building up the power, to one day have the one thing i always wanted

  I'd finally be noticed, be number one, a star...

{Entrance exam}

Today was the day of the entrance exam right now I was standing in front of a tall 2 point robot.

I summoned my water and sent it flying toward the robot piercing it's chest leaving a rather large hole. I smirked as I realised my water had struck a smaller 1 Point in the process... so far I had 67 points so I'd most likely be in the top ranks.

As I thought to my self I didn't realise a 3 pointer coming up behind me getting ready to swing before I could block its attack a massive lightening bolt struck its head and it began to surge and malfunction, I looked to where the bolt had come from to see a boy with yellow hair and a black bolt that looked to detailed to be fake cording through his hair.

I mean he would look cooler if he didn't look like he was a vegetable... all he did was look at me with a weird smile and his thumbs up.

"How ugly" I muttered to myself before riding away on my water toward a bunch of robots not seeing a gigantic 0 point robot walking closer and closer to the brain dead charger.

I rolled my eyes and sent a large wave toward the robot washing it away into a building destroying it on impact.

I took one last look at the brain dead charger before turning around once again to claim more points but before I could an alarm went off.

"ENTRANCE EXAM HAS ENDED MAKE YOUR WAY BACK OUT THOSE WHO PASSED WILL GET THEIR LETTERS IN A MONTH!!!" I cursed under my breathe knowing I wasted my time saving a brain dead Zeus tsk.

i ended up with 387 points and 1 point for.. odd. Saving? Tf is that

needless to say i came first.

{Present time}

It was my first day at UA, well school had started a month or two ago but I didn't end up going because I had to train and for some reason the principal had given me permission too which honestly surprised me greatly. Guess I'm too good.

As I walked into class I suddenly felt very nervous, my right hand automatically shot up and grabbed my left hand over my mouth, my head looking down at my feet. nervous anxiety taking ahold of me again, fuck it. Anxiety attack.

i took a deep breathe, and wiped my hair away from my face, a poor cover up but it seemed to fool the people looking at me.

I slightly looked up to the class to introduce my self but I was met with bright blue sky eyes that were owned by a beautiful smiling blond/silver haired young girl who had small cute little freckles that kissed her pale skin... how adorable. (this is a insert character btw)

"Hello my name is Kitty Misarang nice to meet you I'm new too!" She said shaking my hand... sheesh can she be any more straight forward... I mean everyone is new school started not too long ago but I should be nice... first impressions count you know.

"You? You look to confident to be new" I spoke sarcastically, that was nice wasn't it... good going y/n.

"Well confidence isn't a bad thing is it?" She spoke with a smirk plastered across her face, she then looked down at my legs clearly observing me, how weird.

"Nice tat" she said... NiCE TaT bloody weirdo. She so was looking at my hips.

i had a tattoo winding around my upper leg, just visible bellow my skirt line. it was a wave, no idea how i got it, one day it just appeared, and to be honest i never questioned it. It was dope.

"Nice hair" I spat back. She giggles at my comment which made me scrunch my face in confusion.

"What's your quirk!?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" I said my tongue poking the inside of my cheek. Man shes getting on my nerves.

"Seems that way" she replied still smiling... I mean that doesn't make sense. Maybe I should reply to her I can't be too rude.

"Water, but don't underestimate it." I muttered with a small smile.

"I never do"

"What's YOUR quirk miss confidence?" I spoke relaxing a bit putting my hands on my hips.

"Wouldn't you like to know" how dare she. is she mocking me, I lowly growled.

"It's pick up" she bluntly added

"So basically you just steal other people's quirks?"

"It doesn't effect them at all but yes" she nods her head, what a lame quirk it might seem strong but it won't be, like she would get tired easily since her body won't be able to adjust to all the quirks she takes... and not to mention how the people she'd take the quirks off would know all her disadvantages because it's their quirk... quite shitty if you think about it. But instead of telling her that I'll say something else.

"Don't think about picking up my quirk" I said with a bit of bite.

"I don't need your quirk" she spoke holding up her hand in front of me, a medium sized bubble floating a top of it. My eyes widened.. well gotta make it look like I haven't already thought of the pros and cons of her super power.

I looked down feeling something touching my legs to see a very... small purple afro boy looking up my skirt... a very deep shade of red tightly rap around my cheeks.

Kitty sends her water ball toward the Afro kid with a little ...lighting? Which made the boy run off shivering. I know she just helped me but in all honestly it angered me like I could have done that my self. I didn't need her.

"I could have felt with that, why add lighting and water together? they don't mix" I spoke

"I know, i find opposites attract dear one" she spoke turning around walking away. "Come sit with us!!" She spoke rather loudly waving me over. I followed her making sure to look at every one of the classes faces on my journey there.. this blond spikey hair kid that sat behind this green hair broccoli kid looked very handsome so I made sure to remember him..

I sat down in an empty seat next to a familiar yellow haired boy with a black lightning bolt running through his hair. I whispered over toward kitty.

"Pssst miss confident who's this guys name" I said eye pointing toward the yellow haired boy.

"It's denki kaminari" she laughed

Just as I looked back to the front of the class a yellow caterpillar wriggled it's way through the door. Isn't that eraser head... huh... he looks old. Boring.

"Morning class I expect you met the new student... miss would you like to tell us your name and quirk please" he motioned toward the front of the room and later down on his desk.

I stood up not walking to the front of the room. "My name is Y/N L/N... water type don't forget it! cause I will be the top student at UA then Number one hero!" I spoke with confidence looking around the room I saw the handsome blonde from before look at me with anger then a few others sweat dropping as I sat back down.

"I- I like your name" I heard denki whisper over to me..

" I like yours too kaminari" I spoke with confidence his eyes widening

"Eh- how did you know my name I never told you!!" I didn't answer him all I did was face back toward the front of the class.

"Very well then" as the teacher started to speak my eyes drifted over toward the window as I saw a water droplet dance it's way down the glass, I smiled... I'll make you proud.. I will be the number 1 hero just watch.

oh my god I think this is the longest chapter I have ever written....
This is a point of view for a character in my friends book but of course I have made it so it's Y/N so you can imagine her image as much as you want :)) but like go check her book out canyoushutthedoorlol it's a kirishima x reader. So Kitty Misarang is her and in her book I am Ameri Mieve :) HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Word count: 1349

@amzmai instagram :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.1K 80
Y/N just moved to Musutafu for a new beginning. However trying to escape her past might not be as easy as she thinks. Especially when the League Of V...
26K 170 18
this is 18+ so... this is xfemale reader, I'll make an xmale reader as well. But each chapter has a different character, but sadly I will not do vill...
88.3K 2.8K 19
(Y/n) has been born with a weak body and has been childhood friends with Todoroki. They help each other up and they seem perfect together, but deep i...
3.9K 194 20
"𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜; 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...