Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Implosion

466 37 12
By pigrabbit_09

I was summoned by the Alpha to join the pack meeting. Here I am going to the south province where the pack meet secretly in a secluded place. I am with Vladimir and Hailey as they were summoned too by our father. While we heading south, Hailey asked me about the witches I encountered and she can't believe that the most powerful witch was strong.

But there's one question that I can't answer, on how I escaped death from Sirius.

As my wolf-self said, I should keep it a secret about acquiring the fire element and also, he told me not to trust anyone. I wanted to share my story to them but what my wolf-self said was legit and he was too serious about it too.

It was a five hour drive from the city and we arrived safe in a secluded cave. We took a hike for thirty minutes in this forest before we found the cave. Only the pack can find this cave, no witch can see this place.

We entered the cave and it was too dark until we took a long walk, the torches lit with fire. We followed the trail until it we reached the pack's hall. I saw father and mother on the wolf's throne.

"Finally, my son has arrive." He said and the pack was looking at me. "He fought the most powerful witch named Sirius. Soon, we'll be free from our curse."

"You're wrong!" I shouted.

Everyone was chattering about how I talked back to my father while he was talking.

"Sirius is going to kill us all. He has no intentions of lifting our curse." I said.

"Are telling us that we need to prepare for battle, Ares?" Cayden asked me curiously.

Cayden is one of the right of my father. He was a friend and an adviser to the pack. But, he's the only one who had a big doubts on me when someone called me the strongest wolf in our pack. Cayden is about an age of my parents. He's buffed, tanned, black fierce eyes, and has a scar on his left side of his face where he gets it from the witch, Vivian.

"Why? Are you going to doubt me? I fought Sirius and he has no intention of letting me live in that battle." I said.

"Then, how did you escape death?" He asked.

Damn! That was stupid! I let myself get fried by my own fire.

"He let me live just to pass his message to the pack that he'll kill us all." I lied.

I don't want them to know that I somehow acquired the fire element. It also came into my mind, what if I tell them about it? What's the consequence?

"Now we are certain that Sirius won't break us free from the curse, then we'll assort force." My father said.

The pack began chattering about this matter and I wanted to ask my father about Vivian. But, he became busy when the council began their discussion and I wanted to get out from this undercave hall.

While they're on a hot discussion, I made an exit from the hall but two wolves from the pack followed me.

"Why are you following me, Dixon?" I asked him without looking back.

"I have something to tell you, Ares. It's about what you've asked from us." He answered and now I looked back to them.

Dixon and Largo are my friends after I regain my consciousness when I was ten. They were my playmates and partners in training.

Dixon is a guy who's ability is to sneak from places to places. He's tall, white skin, brown eyes, and buffed. While Largo, tall and same height as Dixon, tanned skin, black eyes and buffed too but not as buffed as Dixon. He has the ability of sealing. He can seal anything and that makes them partners because of their abilities. Dixon can sneak into places while Largo can seal Dixon's scent.

Largo gave me an old book. If I'm not mistaken, this book belongs to the basement of my father's house because I saw it once.

"It's the history on how we became wolves. And I don't know if I have to give this to you Ares. I've sealed it with my life." Largo said.

He opened his right hand and another book appeared. I took the book and it's all about the witches.

"You can find in here about Vivian, the powerful witch who cursed us." Largo said.

I tried to open the book but I can't. Largo said that it will be opened on a full moon. But why on a full moon?

"Ares, I'm sorry to tell you this but Largo and I want to cut ties with this pack." Dixon said in low tone of voice.

Why does he have to lower his voice? I know Largo used his ability to seal the hearing sense of those wolves inside.

"Why do you want to cut ties with the pack?" I curiously asked.

They looked at each other and nodded before Dixon answered me.

"The council is up to something. I don't know if your father knew about this but they're planning for something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know what it was. That's why we wanted to cut ties with the pack. We need to get out of this pack." Dixon said.

I don't know what Dixon said and I bet he saw something from sneaking around.

"Okay. But can you please help me?" I asked.

"What is it Ares?" Largo asked.

"I want you to find Sirius as fast as you can." I answered.

They were surprised and shook their heads.

"We can't risk our lives, Ares. As what you have said a while ago, Sirius is going to kill us." Dixon said.

Silly me! I'm not using my brain.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. But then again, I got an idea on how they'll serve their abilities for me. "Can you please be the outer guardian of this human?"

I took my phone and show to them the picture of Quinn. They were surprised and grinned at me in sync.

"You've got yourself a girlfriend, wolfy boy!" Largo teased me.

"Stupid! That's a boy!"

Their eyes got bigger when I told them the truth that Quinn is a boy. Dixon took another closer look on the picture.

"You're joking, Ares." He said and laughed.

"No, I am not. He's a guy and the witches are after him too."

"Geez! That dude is so pretty. Can I meet him?" Largo asked.

"Yes you can. He stayed with me at my house."

"What?!!!" Dixon shouted.

I didn't get it why Dixon shouted when he knew that Quinn is living with me at my house. He stared at me closely like he's trying to get some informations out from me.

"Don't tell me you're into guys now, Ares." Dixon said and I punched him on his face.

He grinned at me and I got mad of what he said.

"I'm not gay!" I shouted and leave them behind.

They're thinking that I'm into guys right now but the truth is, I just want to protect Quinn from those witches. He's fragile, and an easy target for the enemies. I don't want any human being got killed because of my negligence.

"You're too slow. I've been waiting for you here." Hailey said while she's leaning on my car.

"I got a small talk with Dixon and Largo." I said and went inside my car. "Vladimir, isn't he coming with us?"

"He said he will stay. He wants to know what are the plans of those old wolves." She answered and I nodded.

I drove my car and speeding up because I want to go back home as soon as possible. Another five hours is a long drive already.

~~.~~

I arrived home late in the afternoon and I can't smell Quinn's scent inside the house. I sent him a message asking where he is but he didn't replied until I realized that he had a class so I took my car keys again and drove to the university.

As I arrived the university, I went straight to Quinn's class but the room was empty. I tried to smell his scent but I failed. Maybe he already left and went home.  I went back to my car and drove home. But when I arrived home, Quinn isn't here because his scent isn't strong. I can smell his scent from his stuffs only.

I took my phone and called him but he was out of reached. I called Vladimir but I can't contact him. Maybe he's still in the undercave hall. My temper rose up and I almost throw my phone.

I waited for three hours until six in the evening. My tummy is ranting because of hunger. Then a few minutes after, I heard a car's engine in front of my house and I looked outside through the glass window.

My blood boils when I saw Quinn went out from Henry Carter's car. Quinn was smiling but that Carter has the greatest smile like he won a jackpot. Henry gave a peck on Quinn's cheek and he gave a punched but Henry Carter is quick to catch Quinn's punch. Suddenly, he looked at me while he grinned and gave Quinn a big hug.

I swear, I'm going to rip that lone wolf's neck with my bare hands! He really make me pissed.

Quinn waved at him and went inside the house. I glared at Henry who was still grinning at me and laughed while he went back inside his car and drove away.

I heard the door opened and went inside.

"Enjoying your date?" I mocked.

"Ares, you're back. I thought you'll be home tomorrow. Did you eat dinner?" He asked me casually.

I glared at him but he wasn't intimidated. He went straight tot he kitchen area to cooksomething for me.

"What do you want to eat?"

"You!" I intensely answered his question.

He laughed at me and ignored. He's looking something inside the fridge and here I am, so mad and wanna hurt him.

"Pork steak, will it be okay for you?" He asked me showing a piece of meat.

I really can't contain my anger so I grabbed his wrist and grasp it tightly. He complained of pain but I ignored. I wanna hurt him because he's seeing another guy while I was concern about him and went to school to fetch him but I didn't get nothing.

"Ares, it hurts. Let me go." He said.

"I said, I wanna eat you."

"Stop joking, Ares. This isn't a joke already."

"I know. What I said is what I mean. I wanna eat you alive!" I said.

Instead of complaining more pain because I grasp him more tightly, I was surprised that he punched me on my tummy and took my hand to my  back and kick the back of my knee that made me fall down to the ground then he pinned me down.

"You thought I won't fight back?"

My anger even rise up 'coz I can't accept defeat to this fragile human so I countered it with force using the hand that he's holding now, and kick his leg and he fell on my body.

My eyes became big because of surprise when our lips touched. The anger that I felt suddenly dropped down.

"Sh*t!" He said and stood up right away, wiped his lips.

I was left surprised here on the floor. All of a sudden, it calms me but... but... I'M NOT GAY!!!

"Damn you, Ares!" He shouted and kicked me for the last time before he ran upstairs.

The event sink in and it makes me feel gross! I went to the sink and wash my lips, rubbing it for how many times. I can't accept it that my first kiss came from a guy!

I ran upstairs and went inside my room, took a shower and rubbed every part of my body. That's gross!

But, I suddenly stopped rubbing when I remembered how calm I become when I had that accidental kiss. I was very mad on that moment because of Quinn going out with other guy but when I felt the softness of his lips, that anger totally fade away in an instant.

NO!

I shook my head because that's not what I'm supposed to think. It was just an accident and it doesn't mean anything.

When I went to bed, I already a hard time sleeping because it always flashback in my mind. It keeps playing like a movie theater that after a one show, it repeats and so on and so forth until morning come and I didn't even had a chance to sleep.

I was tired, and there are black circles aroung my eyes like a panda because of that damn kiss.

Six in the morning, I went downstairs to had some milk. I'm lucky that I don't have any schedule today because I took a two-days off. Quinn suddenly appeared in the kitchen area and we catched each other eyes. He got black circles too around his eyes. He just walked like nothing happened last night and grabbed a fresh milk from the fridge. He didn't even say a word about it and so am I.

"Cook your own food, Ares. I'm tired and I want to sleep." He finally spoke and went back upstairs.

We're the same, we didn't even had a good sleep after what happened. Does it bother him too? I lut the glass on the sink and went back to my room and lay down on my bed trying to sleep.

Though I'm already tired, just a few minutes, I fell asleep.

"Ares..."

Damn! Quinn is so beautiful with his loli outfit. He's like a live action loli wearing a maid's outfit with apron and raffles on it.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just..."

"You want to eat me?"

What the! Quinn became crazy and he came closer to me. His face comes close to mine and I can see his pinkish wet lips near my lips. Then he withdrew but it made me crazier when he started to strip his clothes.

"Come Ares, eat me! I am your beef stew my lovely wolf boy!" Quinn said in an erotic tone.

I saw how fair his skin was when his shoulder was exposed. I gulped when he even exposed his chest and I even blink for how many times when I saw his pink nipples.

Wait! What is this! Is this real?

Quinn came close and grabbed my hand then he let me touched his chest and he also guide my fingers to his nipples and he moaned.

Damn!

That moan makes me hard.

"Come closer my wolf boy and do me." He said.

"What?!! What do you mean by do you?"

"Just what husband will please his wife."

Waaaaah! NOOOOO!

I know this isn't Quinn because he's not this erotic but, a part of me likes it too. His facial expression that really capture me, the softness of his skin when I touched, and his feminine features makes me even harder until I realized that...

I opened my eyes and found myself playing with my hard disco stick. And not only that, I cum a lot!

NO! This can't be! I'm not fantasizing Quinn... I'm really not.

I went to the bathroom as fast as I could to cool down myself. I'm getting abnormal, I need to see a doctor to checked what's happenin with me. I looked at my underwear and it's full of sticky substance from my d*ck. This isn't right!

It was eleven in the morning, and I slowly went out from my room then headed downstairs until I got out from the my house. I unlocked my car and went inside then drove to the hospital for me to be checked.

I went to a clinic and I told everything to the doctor especially, the dream. He laughed at me and gave me a condom.

"It's simple, Mr. Martinez. Have sex with him." The doctor said.

With my surprised, I shouted in front of the doctor. "Are you crazy? I'm not gay!"

He laughed at me and said. "But why you're fantasizing him in you dreams?"

"That's why I'm here for you to give me an answer and to check as well." I madly answered.

"Ares, it's not an illness or something that you need to be checked. That's what you feel but you're denying it. If you really want to know the answer, then seek it within yourself. It's only you can give an answer for you question, not me."

This doctor is a scam and how he became a doctor if he can't cure me from this.

"Whatever!" I said and went out from his clinic.

I slammed the door and head straight to my car. It's easy for him to say something like that. If he can't cure me then, I'll see another doctor.

I went to a different clinic and still, they have the advise to me until I was so irritated and angry. I almost break the glass door with my fist.

Anger, yes that's what I'm feeling right now because those stupid doctor's don't know what they're saying.

Quinn is like a little brother to me. I wanted to protect him becasue he's fragile and easy to be the victim from those witches. There's nothing else that I felt towards him but a brother's love.

Because of my anger, I went to a boxing gym and released all of it and I broke twenty punching bags. They're totally wrong about me. They have the same advise to me and most of them told me that I love Quinn, which is not. I know Quinn is not into guys too. When I let my anger out and was satisfied, I headed home and Quinn's scent was weak. He went out and I took the car keys to find him but I stopped when I was outside already because I realized that with my action, I was like his boyfriend trying to fetch him where he was. I went back inside my room and throw the car keys on the couch. Quinn knows how to go back home on his own.

I took a shower, get dressed, and tried to cook my own food but I can't. I almost burned my house because I can't cook. It's a good thing that I can manipulate fire. My tummy growls and I called Pizza Hut for delivery. I don't care if I'm eating cholesterol as long as I can be relieved with what I am thinking right now.

An hour passed, my ordered pizza came and still, Quinn isn't home. It's four in the afternoon and I know he'll be okay. I ate the whole pizza and burped. When I saw my phone on the counter, my instinct tells me to call Quinn but I stopped myself because I'm acting like his boyfriend or whatsoever. I turned on the TV and watched some movies in HBO.

Night comes and finished three movies already, but still, Quinn isn't home. It's seven in the evening and he's not yet home. I am worried that something might happened to him so I grabbed my phone and call him but I can't reached him. I looked outside from the glass window but there's no sign of any car or his scent. Suddenly, my phone rang and Largo was calling me.

"Hey, what's up?" I said right after I picked up his call.

"Ares, your loving boyfriend is in danger."

"What?!!!" I shouted.

"Three witches appeared in front of them."

"Them? What do you mean by them?" I curiously asked.

"Your boyfriend is with a guy... a tall guy, wearing a suit, looks like a KPop idol."

Damn you, Henry!

That's why they were attacked because of him. I asked Largo where they are and they were in a park.

"A witch cast a dimensional spell now. Hurry, Ares!"

"Okay, I'm on my way! And else, he's not my boyfriend!" I shouted.

I took my carkey and drove as fast as I can but traffic caught me. The road was too busy and there are a lot of people too because it's rush hour. I keep blowing the car's horn but cars isn't moving. I shouted inside my car because of frustrations until someone appeared inside my car.

"Czar!" I excalimed when I saw him appeared at the shotgun. "Why are you here?"

"Largo called me to help you and here I am." He answered.

He touched my arm and found myself in the park where I was heading for.

"Come on, Ares. Your boyfriend is in danger!" He screamed and ran off.

"Stupid! He's not my boyfriend!!" I shouted at him and I ran fast using my ability, agility.

Czar is one of my trusted friend. I didn't know that he came back after father entrusted him for the search of Sirius. He's ability is teleportation.

In the southwest of the park, people are normally passing by the dimensional sphere. They can't see it but only us magical creatures can. Dixon and Largo appeared at our side.

"It is too late, Ares. We can't enter the dimensional spell they created." Dixon said.

"No, it's not. As long as Quinn inside, I can get through." I confidently said.

I don't know how to get inside the dimension that the witch created. The only thing I knew is to touch it.

"Ares, let us come. We'll help you." Largo said.

"Of course! I can't defeat the powerful witch by myself."

I instructed them to grab on me and then I touched the sphere. We were sucked in and found ourselves in a battle between Henry and Sirius with Brandon and Amara.

"You!! How did you get here?" Amara asked us.

"Well, you're weak that's why I got in your dimensional spell." I answered.

Henry was having a hard time and I looked around for Quinn. It surprised me that Sirius had Quinn under his spell. He was frozen by an ice and I don't know for how long.

With what I saw, I attacked Henry on his back with my fireball.

"Damn you! How did you let those witches captured Quinn!" I shouted at him.

"Before you get mad at me, we need to kick their ass." He said.

"I'm gonna kill you Henry if something happened to Quinn." I threatened him and prepared myself for a battle.

My friends came at my side and asked me what my plan is. I looked up to Sirius' minions. Both of them are dark spell caster. Brandon can cast a death spell and Amara can cast gravity spells. I thought of who among my friends can break their spell.

"Largo, can you seal both of his minions with your ability?" I aksed him.

"I'll try." He answered.

"Czar, play along with the girl. Get her attention and be careful, she can use gravity spells."

"Aye aye, Sir!" He answered happily and vanished.

"Dixon..."

"I know what I'm going to do, Ares." He said and he also vanished.

My only goal here to get Quinn out from their hands. I don't know how many minutes he was frozen by Sirius' magic.

"Any plans, loser?" Henry asked me.

"Plans? I don't have any but to charge!" I said and ran with my ability on.

Brandon attacked on me with his dark spells and I managed to dodged it. I went straight to Sirius and aiming at the ice where Quinn was frozen.

"Gravitas Orbis." Amara cast a spell on me but it got cancelled when Czar attacked him at her back in a surprised.

Brandon suddenly appeared in front of me and he's trying to grab my head with his hand with dark magic but Henry attakced him with icicles. I ran straight and transformed into a wolf then I used fire breath on the ice.

"Pila Aqua!"

Sirius cast a spell and water balls attacked me. I dodged as fast as I can and didn't even melt the ice with my fire. Sirius' magic is strong. I tried to get close to the Quinn but the water balls kept on attacking me.

"You can't break my spell, wolf!" Sirius said and he cast another spell. "Motus!"

A magic circle appeared from where I stand I jumped off. The ground started to break and moved just like an earthquake. Henry got hit by the spell and Brandon attacked him with dark balls that made Henry down on the ground.

Largo was quick to dodge the earthquake and Czar grabbed him and teleported. I landed and still the ground was moving.

"What's wrong, wolf? Got dizzy by an earthquake?" Sirius asked and laughed.

Brandon attacked and I dodged. I felt useless with what I'm doing right now. I can't even get Quinn out from that ice.

"Hey wolf, do you want to see how I will break the ice together with the human?" He asked me and laughed out loud.

My heart beats fast as I got nervous of what will happened to Quinn. I can't break Sirius' magic with my own fire and I'm not strong enough.

"Any last words for the human, wolf?" He asked me.

"I guess he's out of words Master Sirius. Your magic is indestructable." Amara said.

Sirius grinned at me and he was about to break the ice together with Quinn but Dixon was on time to stab him at the back.

"Now!" Dixon shouted and Largo used his ability to seal the two witches' magic.

"Sirius!" Amara shouted and she's going to cast a spell but no magic happened. "What's happening?"

I took the opportunity to get close to Quinn and breath fir on the ice while Dixon was holding on to Sirius.

"Damn you, wolves!"

Dixon is still holding his knife that was pierce on Sirius' back but a spell was casted.

"Counter!" Sirius shouted.

Dixon was hit by a light and Largo and Czar. I was expecting that the spell won't affect me but a big light orb appeared in front of me and it burst... inflicting damage on me. I was down on the ground and Sirius was totally mad.

"No one can defeat me as I am the most powerful witch. Say goodbye to the human, wolf!"

With a stroke of his hand, the ice broke into pieces and it inflicts Quinn's body. I was shocked of what happened and I just watched Quinn fell down to the ground. Sirius laughed so much of what he did and big magic circle appeared on the whole area of this dimension.

I don't know what spell he's going to cast but I went to Quinn who was lying down on the ground. I turned myself back into a human and trying to wake him up.

Bradon and Amara vanished from this dimension while Sirius is casting a spell. It became hot and when I looked up, I saw a magic circle too. I don't know what's going to happen with us and I failed... I failed to protect him.

Quinn isn't breathing and his body was full of cuts and cold because of what Sirius did.

"I really want to play more with you wolves but, I got bored of how weak you are."

This might be my end and I didn't fulfill my goal. I am a failure and I will be killed by this witch... such a sad ending.

I closed my eyes and hugged Quinn tightly before our demise. I let my family avenge our death and hope they'll succeed.

"Meteoron Tempestas!"

After Sirius casted the spell, he was sucked out from this dimension and I saw big stones falling from the sky like meteors. I closed my eyes again while holding Quinn's body so tightly until I heard a strange sound fell on the ground.

I opened my eyes and saw a rod on the center then the magic circle on the ground started to break until it got destroyed together with the dimension.

We were back at the park and suddenly a strange light blinded me... when I opened my eyes, we were inside my house.

I don't know what really happened but that rod helped us. My friends got up when we were free from Sirius' magic. I attended to Quinn but he's not responding and also he's not breathing.

Henry pushed me and he use the fire element to warm Quinn's body. I was useless... I can't even do what Henry was doing. But, Henry's fire didn't recover Quinns body and he's still pale and not breathing.

I was about to cry when I finally accepted it that Quinn is dead but, a strange light appeared on his body and then, Quinn took a breath. Largo looked outside to see if the one who helped us was in the area. Even Czar teleported just to check.

"I can't sense anyone, Ares." Largo said.

I cried and hugged Quinn tightly when that strange light made him alive. I was happy but at the same, I'm disappointed with myself because I'm a failure.

"No one's in the area, Ares." Czar reported when he came back.

That doesn't matter. What matters most is that Quinn is alive. I may be confused right now who helped us but I still thanked him or her.

I carried Quinn back to his room and let him sleep. Dixon gave me clothes and I get dressed then I stayed at Quinn's side.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I let my anger overwhelmed me." I said while I touched his face.

He was sound asleep like nothing was happened. Now, I know my fear was someone close or dear to me is about to die in front of my eyes while holding him in my arms.

I felt my heart was broken and for that moment, I am ready to die with all my failures but someone gave us another chance.

With what happened to Quinn and to my friends, I felt the fire burning inside my body. The fire that want to put an end to Sirius' life.

"You've got the wrong person, Sirius. I'll take you down with my own claws and ripped you apart!"

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 279K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
7M 337K 92
Book 2: The Fated Chronicles Will doesn't trust anyone. Doesn't let them in because he doesn't want to get hurt again, he can't afford to. Will is lo...
4.2M 140K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
293 7 11
━━━━━━ 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒅 〔 greek mythology 〕 ━━━━━━ .𖥔 ݁ ˖ SYNOPSIS The life of thiever...