The Queen (Percabeth Selectio...

Por Bookotter101

Percy is 18 and the Prince of Greece. A selection is held for all the Ladies in the counties. Annabeth met Pe... Más

Memories
Selected
Classes
Elimination
The Date
The Royal Report
The Attack
"TAKE COVER"!!!!!!!
Our Place
OMG
Greatest Friends Ever
The Ball
One Shot
The Mahogany
The Groups
The Arrival
The Arrival Pt. 2
Arrival Pt. 3
The Cat Fight
Another Rebel Attack Yippee!!!
DONT SKIP!!!
The Nightmare
Building the Baracade
Tea Time Gone Wrong
Festival of Giving
Carnival Day 1
Carnival Day 2
The Feasts of Givings Ball
The Cold December Day
Secret Confessions
Christmas: The Season of Lies, Betrayal, & Surprises Pt.1
Sneak Peak
Christmas: The Season of Lies, Betrayal, and Surprises Pt.2
We Are All Just Pawns

Coral & Connor

2.4K 43 20
Por Bookotter101

So in this chapter there will be insight about what went down between the two

____________________________________________________________

Coraline POV

Me and Connor have always been friends. 

I had a crush on him for a while now but didn't think he liked me.

I was overjoyed when I found out him and Travis would be staying for the selection.

Anyway, after Breakfast I was strolling the gardens when I bumped into him.

We walked together to the stables laughing and talking about restarting our prank war.

When he asked me if I liked Leo.

Surprised I said no he was just my friend.

He then said how everyone thought we liked each other.

I then explained that we just where joking around.

He looked super relived.

So of course I asked him why he wanted to know.

Connor took my hand making me blush really bad and said taking a deep breath.

That he really really like liked me.

I started blushing like crazy and looked down at the ground trying to hide my smile.

I looked up and said that I felt the same.

He leaned in and kissed my softly.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

I pulled away freaked out and looked around hoping no-one was there.

I didn't see anyone standing around and sighed.

Connor then took my hand again and we had a wonderful stroll around the gardens before heading in.

Annabeth POV

After running out of my room I ran up the stair case to Coral's room.

And pounded on the door.

"Ok Coraline you owe me an explanation." I said opening the door.

"An explanation for what" Thalia said crossing her arms.

"Umm Annabeth wanted an explanation why I was the one who sent Percy to have a date with her" Coraline says nervously.

"Ya and I wanted to talk in private so could you please step out for a sec" I say playing along staring at her intently. 

"Ok, Ok I'll get out of your hair Annie"she says standing up and walking out of the room.

"That was a close one" Coraline says flopping back on her bed.

"Explain now" I say crossing my arms.

"Fine" she sighs and tells me what happened.

*Timeskip after story* 

"Wow so do you like him"I ask sitting down.

"Very very much didn't you get that from the story" she says getting a misty look in her eyes.

"Well I can tell you like each other very much" I say "But how is this going to work with your and the Stolls annual prank war."

"Thats a good point" she says thinking "I'll just show that even though I like him nothing gets in the way of war."

Coral gets an evil glint in her eyes.

"Ok just tell me when its starting up again so I can find shelter and outlive the storm." 

I shudder remembering the last time everyone one was in the castle.

It was merciless. No one was safe not even Sally and Paul. 

"Of course Annie well I better get back to making my Percabeth collage for your wedding so shu."

I'm ushered out of the room with the door slammed behind me.

I walk back down the stairs and get ready for bed chasing to have dinner in my room tonight.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.1K 1.3K 76
A collection of headcanons written by yours truly. I wrote everything but I'll include inspiration credit if there was any. Will include a lot of shi...
55.3K 1.3K 10
Annabeth moves back to her old school. Goode High. The place she was forced away from because her dad got a job in California. The place that she ha...
2.5K 31 20
-NOW COMPLETE- After finally defeating Gaea, Percy and the crew are sent to school for "the high school experience". All except one. Annabeth. Annab...
8.4K 376 35
Years have passed since the epic fall of the Python. The heroes of Olympus have settled and have had children. Everything was perfect. Peaceful, Safe...