The Future Is The Past (Trans...

De PrincessAura273

Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a... Mais

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)
Part 1
Chapter 1 - Strange Noise
Chapter 2 - Decepticon Attack
Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots
Chapter 4 - Operation: Power Plant
Chapter 5 - The Crystal Mines
Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery
Chapter 8 - A Musical Truth
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - They Just Had To Come Back
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Authors Note - Which Episodes?
Chapter 12 - Meeting The Whiz Kid
Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula
Chapter 14 - Fight Back
Chapter 15 - Autobot Down
Chapter 16 - One Way Or Another
Chapter 17 - Going Home
Part 2
Chapter 18 - Senior Year
Chapter 19 - Good Things Will Happen
Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City
Chapter 21 - A Messed Up Sparkplug
Chapter 22 - Atmosphere
Chapter 23 - Natural Disasters
Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action
Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron
Chapter 26 - Another Transformation
Chapter 28 - Animals
Chapter 29 - Losing Control
Chapter 30 - Old Memories
Chapter 31 - Take Your Mind Off Things
Chapter 32 - Immobilized
Chapter 33 - Demobilized
Chapter 34 - Seeing Double
Chapter 35 - Father Figure
Chapter 36 - Fast Future & Corrupted Minds
Chapter 37 - Personalities
Part 3
Chapter 38 - Who Is Remix?
Authors Note: Removing Some Episodes
Chapter 39 - Open House
Chapter 40 - Empire State Of Mind
Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind
Chapter 42 - Surprises At Every Corner
Chapter 43 - Autobot Day
Chapter 44 - Decepticon Day
Chapter 45 - One In The Same
Chapter 46 - Return
Chapter 47 - Exposed
Chapter 48 - Origin
Chapter 49 - Graduation
Authors Note: Review!
Chapter 50 - Summer Vacation & Seperation
Chapter 51 - Cybertonium
Chapter 52 - Welcome Back To Cybertron
Chapter 53 - Blaster
Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon
Chapter 55 - College
Part 4
Chapter 56 - Car Chase
Chapter 57 - Raoul
Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious
Chapter 59 - Dancitron
Chapter 60 - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
Chapter 61 - Old Bonds
Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One
Chapter 63 - Transform
Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together
Chapter 65 - Guitar Cases
Chapter 66 - Drop That Bass
Chapter 67 - Piano Player
Chapter 68 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 70 - Bad News
Chapter 71 - The Mesmerizers
Chapter 72 - Slumber Party Blues
Chapter 73 - Shake Your Tail
Chapter 74 - Under Our Spell
Chapter 75 - Semi-Finals
Chapter 76 - It's A Trap
Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions
Chapter 78 - Pull It Together
Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show
Chapter 80 - Destinies
Chapter 81 - Final Goodbyes
Epilogue
Possible Sequel?
Ko-fi

Chapter 27 - Get Back Up

2.1K 69 8
De PrincessAura273

At first there was darkness. 

Nothing.

Just black. 

And then, a light slowly flashed in her eyes. Followed by... music? She opened her eyes slowly, her vision was still as blurry as ever when she collapsed back on that island. After using.... well, doing whatever she did to the Decepticon warship. One second she was fine, the next she felt weak and couldn't function properly.

She could make out a bright light, and a white painted ceiling. A slight breeze blew on her from the side. It was a little cold for a late September. But why though? She looked around to her left to see a light blue wallpaper and a large window with a view of the major highway of Mission City, the downtown area could be seen in the distance. The sky looked a little grim, suggesting that it was early evening. 

The window was open. That's where the breeze was coming from. But what about the music. As Vaughan turned her head the other way, she spotted a food tray on a table at the end of the bed she appeared to be laying on. Also on the table was her iPhone connected to a small speaker, playing a song. 

As she kept turning her head to the right, she saw a chair next to her bed with a brown jacket hanging from it. Was someone sitting their earlier? What was this place?

Vaughan looked down at her arms to see she was covered with three layers of bed covers, was wearing a strange gown, and something was connected to her arm. A needle. She followed the tube like wire to a small pouch with a strange liquid in it that seeped through the tube and into her arm through the needle.

And that's when it hit her.

"Holy crap I'm in the hospital." she muttered. 

She heard footsteps coming from the far end of her hospital room. A nurse entered the room, looking down at a clipboard as she proceeded inside, not even looking at her. 

"Excuse me?" Vaughan spoke up.

The nurse shot her head up and actually yelp with shock when she heard the girls voice, that she threw her hands in the air, dropping her clipboard and covering her mouth with her hands. 

"Y-y-y-you're awake!" She exclaimed. 

"Yeah? Is something wrong?" Vaughan asked with concern.

"No, no, no, no, no, not at all." the nurse replied, picking up the papers and the clipboard. "This is wonderful!"

Vaughan watched as the nurse stood back up, reorganizing her papers. She then bolted out of the room, and she heard her yelp again and yelling with, joy. Like she was talking to someone. Then Vaughan heard more footsteps, but this time they sounded like someone was running. No wait, not someone. Two someones. 

She then watched as Spike and Sparkplug ran into the room, coming to a halt when they saw the girl awake in bed. 

"Vaughan!" Sparkplug exclaimed.

"Holy crap cous!" Spike yelled as the two of them came to her bedside, Spike hugging her for deal life. "We thought we lost you!"

"Well, you will if you keep bear hugging me like that!" Vaughan teased with a gasp for breath. 

Spike blushed a little as he released his cousin from the hug, her uncle moving in to show his own affection to his niece. "We were so worried about you. All of us. Me, Spike, your mother, and the Autobots."

"Whoa wait, you guys are acting like I haven't moved for days." said Vaughan. "What's going on?" 

Spike and Sparkplug tensed as they looked at the girl. It was then she realized she already had her answer. But she wanted to be sure.

"Guys, how long have I been out?" She asked. 

Spike and Sparkplug looked at each other for a moment before looking back at the girl, shrugging with nervous looks on their faces. "A few days."

"Days?!" Vaughan nearly shouted. 

"A week at most." Spike added truthfully.

"A week?!" Vaughan panicked.

"Relax, try to calm down." Sparkplug said, placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Relax?! I've been out for a week, what did I miss? Did the Decepticons make another move? What happened to Earth's devastation? Everything looks fine outside!" Vaughan asked. 

"The government has finished with some of the reconstruction. They still have a long ways to go." Spike explained. "But the 'Cons haven't made a move since. We may think they're history. Maybe."

"Margret gave me a call yesterday. She said if you came to, she told me to let you know that until further notice, you're going to be staying with us for a little while longer. Canada has been hit hard, luckily there hasn't been any casualties, but all schools are closed until its safe to travel." Sparkplug added.

"Well.... at least one good thing came out of this." Vaughan muttered.

The two boys laughed as Spike punched Vaughan's arm playfully. "Amen to that." 

"So wait, what's the date?" Vaughan asked. 

"October 2nd." Spike answered. 

"So that explains the evening chill." Vaughan rolled her eyes. 

The nurse came back in, followed by a Doctor. "Thank goodness you're awake. We thought for a moment that you wouldn't come to."

"Well, here I am." Vaughan smiled. 

"Now that she's awake, we need to perform some tests, so sadly I'm going to have to ask you two to leave. Sorry." the nurse apologized. 

"No, no, it's quite alright." Sparkplug assured as he picked up his jacket from the chair. 

"We'll update the Autobots that you're okay." said Spike.

"I'd like that, thanks." Vaughan grinned.

"We'll catch you later." Spike waved as he and Sparkplug left the room and the Doctors got to work.

*********

It was a long evening that turned into night before the doctors were finished with their tests with Vaughan. First they took some blood to see if she was healthy, then they removed the needle from her arm, and tested her mobabiltiy to see if she could walk. Thankfully she could, although she stumbled a bit at first. 

After having some dinner, which she souly needed after a week long nap, she was placed back into her room and helped back in bed. 

She looked out the window, looking at the full moon, its light reflecting off the lights of the cars that passed by the building and the city lights off in the distance. 

She heard a knock at her door and turned her head back to see the nurse again, a smile on her face. 

"What's up?" Vaughan asked. "Another test?"

"Nope. But there is a nice young man here to see you." she smiled.

A nice young man? Who was she talking about? Was it Andrew or Josh? Her friend back home? No, it couldn't be! How could they get all the way here from Toronto with construction will going on, well, everywhere?

The woman smiled again as she stepped back out of the room, and then a male figure entered the room. He had dark skin, black nearly shaved hair with thin braids all along his head, blue eyes, wore blue visor like glasses, wore a white and black long sleeve t-shirt with a blue, wide, strip down the middle with the number 6 in the middle, black race car driver gloves, black jeans with a belt around it with the Autobot insignia on the belt buckle, and black and white nike sneakers. He had to look like he was 19, maybe 20 years old. 

Not only that, but he had flowers in his hands. 

"How was the nap, little lady?" He asked. 

Vaughan's mouth gaped opened as she sat up slowly, staring at the man. That voice.... it sounded so familar. But.... it couldn't be him. Could it? The Autobot insignia kind of gave it away, but Vaughan had to be sure. After rubbing her eyes and looking at the man one more time, she spoke up.

"J-Jazz?" She asked with surprise.

He smiled as he walked over, sitting in the chair next to her bedside. "The one and only."

"I-I-I-I don't believe this! How did you-- and you brought me flowers?-- How?" Vaughan stuttered to speak as she looked back and fourth between the man and the flowers.

"With some help from Hound, Ratchet's been working on making holographic drivers for us. That way we Autobots could get into places we were too big for." Jazz grinned.

"I can see that." Vaughan chuckled.

Jazz smiled as he handed the girl the flowers, Vaughan smiling back as a wide grin came up on her face, smelling the aroma. "They're beautiful, thank you."

"You're welcome." Jazz nodded.

"So, you wouldn't happen to know when exactly I can get out of here do you?" Vaughan asked.

"I'm afriad not." Jazz shook his head.

"Bummer!" Vaughan whined as she slouched back in bed.

Jazz chuckled at the girls antics. "Don't worry. Now that you're up and about, I'm sure they'll let you out of here soon."

"I hope so. Now that I get to stay here a lot longer, we've got some major catching up to do."

"Major?" Jazz asked.

"Hey, I've been out for a week! What do you expect?" Vaughan shurgged.

The two laughed as they continued to talk about what had happened in the past week, the music continuing to play from Vaughan's iPhone. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

692 38 15
After the battle of Mission City, young Rachel finds herself searching for these massive robots that seem to disappear after every appearance. During...
108K 4.2K 49
*This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. Please do NOT read this until you have read the first two. Thank you.* Nothing about Lea's li...
30.3K 1K 51
Books of this series: 1. Fell in love with a spy 2. Fell in love with a spy 2 3. Fell in love with the combat instructor 4. Dream 5. Medical me...
851 91 20
When the first cybertronians discovered Earth, they knew of a great battle to come and left behind a mystical staff. Ages later, Lila Vinci is forced...