Endless Seduction G!P | JENLI...

Limarious_Oppa

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language, and... Еще

Endless Seduction
Author's Note
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (M)
Chapter Nine (M)
Chapter Ten (M)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen (M)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (M)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (M)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty (M)
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven (M)
Chapter Twenty-eight
Filler Chapter (M)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine (M)
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two (M)
Chapter Fourty-Three (M)
Chapter Fourty-Four (M)
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter Twenty-Three (M)

69.5K 1.1K 785
Limarious_Oppa

!!!!

Lisa's POV

"Bye, Ms. Manoban. See you later." Jennie said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"Hurry, someone might see you." I said in an even voice.

She opened the car door and got out. She waved at me before turning around. I watched her head to the buildings entrance and only drove off when she finally got inside. Everyday she always come with me going to work. I drop her off in front of the building and drive to the parking lot to park my car. I didn't wan anyone to see us together. They will start to think about us if my employees will see us together from going and heading to home. Hanbin and Bobby would fucking kill me if they find out that we were living together. At work, she was just an employee. Outside, I don't know...

It had been a week since she moved in with me. The whole house always smells of vanilla and peach. My bathroom cabinets was filled with her beauty products the same as mine and pink things scattered all over our room. She takes too long in the shower and putting on makeup. She tortures me with watching those stupid shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians in our room before we sleep. She likes to sleep with a nightlight on while I don't. There's a lot of things Jennie and I haven't discussed. But despite all that, I have to admit. I like having her around.

I like going to sleep at night with her next to me and waking up to see her right there. I have learned to appreciate the smell of her vanilla scented perfume. She is the one whos cooking our breakfast and dinner. She is the one whos arranging the clothes I am going to wear every morning. She made my place feel, I don't know, homey.

I stopped going outside and partying at clubs like the way I used before after work. Not because I am forcing myself not to. All of a sudden a quiet night cuddled up next to her while she watches those stupid fucking tv shows were more appealing than drinking booze and making out with random women at a club. Feeling the warmth of her body against mine was more satisfying than having myself buried in another woman's pussy or mouth. There were no sex involved between me and Jennie. It wasn't something I was used to. Women to me were only there for sex, and sex only. And what was happening between us... it was a territory that I had vowed never to explore.

I didn't want any form of intimacy with her. But that is what happening. I needed to stick to my guns. I would never fucking want or need a woman for anything other than sex. I couldn't take the chance of getting emotionally close to Jennie. I couldn't let that happen.

Jennie's POV

It was already seven in the evening. I turned off my computer and leaned back to my seat. I am already done from work which means I will be with Lisa again. Just as I was stretching my arms, my phone suddenly rang. A wide smile spread over my lips when I saw Lisa's name on the screen.

"Lisa." I replied, smilingly.

"Don't wait for me. I called a chauffeur to drive you home. He's waiting for you outside." Lisa said. Before I could even open my mouth to say something, she hung up the phone.

I let out a deep sigh. My relationship with Lisa only progressed in tiny increments. Sure, she let things go my way but she was still distant and cold. Even all of my commands are obliged, she never let that invisible wall between us fall. Even I tried all kinds of clinginess to her there's still nothing. Even I am beside her everytime we sleep, even I am stick to her and hugging her I never got any response from her. It was as if I was always cuddling a rock.

Even if I want to ask her what she will going to do, why she will not make to join me home today or what time she is going home, I can't. I didn't want to come off as invasive. We don't have relationship so I don't have the rights. The only thing I could do was to show her how much I love her and hope she'd finally love me back but it was harder than I thought it would be.

I arranged my things and bid a goodbye to Joy and Sungjae. I went outside the building and a white car greeted me. I approached the man standing next to the car and asked if he was the chauffeur that Lisa had sent.  Then I was right. He opened the door to the back seat and I got inside it then he drove me off to Lisa's condo.

As soon as I got in the house, I went straight to the kitchen and opened up a cook book. Since she will take long from work, I thought of making her a special and fancy dinner. Bistro roast chicken. Maybe I should suprise her with a little romantic candle light dinner tonight.

While I was waiting for the chicken to cook in the oven. I started setting up the table with plates, silverware, candles and a glass of wine for a little more romance. I went and changed my office clothes to a sexy black body hugging sweetheart dress. A handful erotic run through my mind as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Lisa and I would a beautiful candle lit dinner, we would talk over a nice glass of wine then she would suddenly start to kiss me. The kiss would lead to something more, she'd carry me to her room and lay me on the bed while tell me she's going to take me right there.

The sound of the oven timer going off rudely ripped me from my thoughts. I hurried to the kitchen to get the chicken out of the oven.

Everything was done. All I had to do was wait for her to come home.

9 o'clock became 10, became 11, became 12. I was already on my fourth glass of wine when I decided to call her. The phone rang for a few seconds before someone answered it.

"Hello?" I was shocked to hear a woman's voice which is obviously not Lisa at the end of the line.

"Hi." My voice squeaked as I tried to hold myself together. I swallowed to clear my throat. "Can I talk to Lisa?"

"I'm sorry we're busy right now, home." She said, giggling like a ditz.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Niki, Lisa's girlfriend." She answered.

Lisa's POV

"Jennie!" I am shocked seeing Jennie sitting on the couch right after I went inside the unit. She was holding a glass with a bottle of wine sitting on the coffee table right in front of her. I looked at my wrist watch and it was already three in the morning. "Why are you still up?"

"I'm waiting for you." She answered with a glazed look on her face and, she wasn't even looking at me.

"I told you not to wait for me." I sighed.

"Do you want to eat? I made dinner for you." She said, putting down the glass she was holding on the coffee table.

"I already ate." I said.

She just nodded her head, I couldn't read any emotion on her face.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." She said before standing from the couch and went inside the room.

Well, what the fuck did she want? A fucking explanation? I don't have anything to explain to her because we don't a relationship, we both know that. No commitments, no string attached, no expectations, nothing.

She was already in bed when I got in out room. She was sleeping on the far side of her bed with her back turned to my side.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before jumping in the bed. The bed felt cold when I couldn't feel her warm against me. I already missed her warmth, her smell, even the way she'd place her head a little to heavy on my chest. And she was just a few fucking inches away from me. I scooted to her side a little... and a little bit more. She was just a few millimeters away from me but I still wanted her close to me. Skin against skin, warmth stoking warmth. My arm reached for her waist, pulling her closer to me. I would be lying if I say I had never turned on with having her this close to me, that I had never thought about fucking her. I do... alot.

But the emotional fulfillment with having something so beautiful so close to me overpowers my physical needs.

Shit! What the fuck was I doing? This was something I wasn't suppose to fucking do. I don't want this. I don't want to get used to her. I don't want to need her, to have feeling I couldn't control.

I could feel the changes I was dreading. The connection between us, the chemistry. It felt inevitable. It was as if it were happening without thought or freewill.

What are you doing to me, Jennie?

I woke up without Jennie beside me. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. It's already 10'oclock! Damn! She didn't even fucking wake me up. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

There was no Jennie waiting for me when I got out the bathroom. I felt like my day didn't start right.

That brat. She was just a fucking brat. I shouldn't be feeling this way. She could fucking move out for all I care.

I was in a bad mood the whole day and I just couldn't fucking focus on anything. All I could think about was Jennie. I wanted to fucking see her and talk to her. I just wasn't sure what I should say. We met earlier when I am heading to Dad's office. She ignored me, she didn't even fucking threw a glance at me. I wanted to come up and talk to her but my ego told me not to. It told me that I didn't need to explain anything to her.

The day ended with me not getting much work done. I just sat in my office going off at anything and everyone.

When it was time to go home I dialed Jennie's number, it rang but she didn't pick it up. I tried to call her again but she already turned off the phone. I angrily cussed. I went outside irritatedly to go to her office.

The brat wasn't fucking there anymore. I furiously dialed her number again but her phone was still off. After a while I decided to go home, thinking she'd already went home by herself. But when I finally got home I didn't see even her silhouette.

Where did that fucking brat go?

I called her friends but they said they didn't know where Jennie is. Then I thought maybe she was with her co-workers. I quickly called my secretary to find the contacts of Jennie's co-workers, including that 'cute HR guy'.

I called Joy and someone picked it up after a couple of rings.

"Hello?" I heard someone say. I could also hear people talking and laughing in background. "Who's this?"

"Hey, this is Lisa." I answered in a monotone.

"L-lisa?" She repeated, sounding surprised. "Ms. Manoban?"

"Yes. Is Jennie with you?" I asked.

After a few seconds, there was still no answer.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Ms. Manoban, ma'am." She finally spoke. "Um, Jennie is with us."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Okay, just wait, ma'am." Joy said.

"Hi, Ms. Manoban. Why do you want to talk to me?" My jaw clenched at the sound of Jennie's slurred words. She was obviously drunk.

"Are you fucking drunk?" I asked, choking the urge to roar in anger.

"No, sill you... I'm still sober." She giggled.

I closed my eyes and massage my temples. The anger built inside of me. I felt it trail up my chest as it clawed it's way into my head. "Where the fuck are you? I'm going to pick you up."

"No, I don't want you to. Can't I come with my friends?"

"Jennie, just tell me where the fuck you are!"

"Why are you intruding me? Why you don't just think about your girls. You don't even want me there." Her voice trembled.

"You're fucking drunk. Tell me where the hell you are and don't do anything stupid." Head pounding and breathing deep. I clutched the phone tight.

"Bye, Ms. Manoban. Have fun with your girls." She laughed.

"Jennie! Nini!" I shouted but she already off. I cussed repeatedly. I called that number again and thank God it was Joy who answered it. I asked her where they are and she quickly gave me the address. They were at there co-worker's house, celebrating his birthday.

I hurridly ran to my car and drove to where Jennie was. I parked my car in front of the house. I am not yet inside but I can hear the loud noise. They were music, people singing, laughing. I knocked on the door and a guy, I believe his name was Sungjae, opened the door for me. He paused for a while when he saw me and blinked as if recovering from a trance.

"Ms... Ms. Manoban." He said, opening the door wider. "Go in, Ma'am.

"Thank you." I nodded, stepping in. There sure was alot of people. But there's only want that my eyes want to see.

"Do you want juice or beer?" He asked me.

"No, thank you." I politely declined. "I just want to talk to Jennie."

"Oh Jennie! I saw her earlier with Song Kang." Sungjae said.

My hands clenched into fists. Sho she was with that HR guy.

"Oh they are there, Ma'am." Sungjae said, pointing at them. She was sitting next to the fucking HR guy and laughing with him. "Jennie!" Jennie averted her eyes on me when Sungjae called her.

Our eyes met and it narrowed at her. Her smile vanished when I approached her.

"Having fun?" I sarcastically asked.

She looked up at me with hooded eyes and smiled. "Oh Ms. Manoban, it's so nice to see you here." She drunkenly giggled.

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up. She's trying to get off me.

"What the hell? Let go off me!" She said trying to wrench her arm from my grip.

"We're going home." I said, firmly.

"But I don't want to." She muttered like a little girl. "How about you? Why you can go home will all your want? Why I can't? It's not fair."

"You're going home with me whether you like it or not." I firmly said through gritted teeth.

"No! I will stay here. Just let me." She stubbornly said.

She left me with no choice but to pick her up and hang her on my shoulder. She shrieked in surprise and everyone's eyes were on us. I didn't fucking care, to hell with them.

"Lisa, Let go of me! Lisaaaa!" She screamed, hitting my back. "Put me down, damn you!"

I carried her out of the party and into the car. I locked the passengers side where she was sitting at and ran around the drivers side. I slipped into my car and started it. Neither one of us spoke as I drove back home. She just crossed her arms and pouted like the little brat she was.

"Get out of the car." I commanded after opening the passenger's seat.

She threw me a glare with her lips pursed before she leaned back to her seat, refusing to get out of there.

I sighed and did what I had done at the party. I grabbed her body and hanged her on my shoulders like a sack of rice.

"You're a fuckin handful, you know?" I mumbled as I carried her inside my unit and kicking the door close behind me. But that's part of her charm. "You are such a bad girl, Jennie." I sighed, putting her down.

"I'm a bad girl?" She laughed, her arms locked around my neck while her fingers played on my nape.

"You want me to be a good girl right?" She buried her face on my neck. " But you make me want to do bad things. I don't understand you, Lisa. I don't understand... " She murmured, her lips against my skin.

" Is there wrong in me? Where I am lack of?" She asked, looking up at me.

I swallowed not knowing what to say. She suddenly pushed me to the couch behind us and straddled her legs around my hips.

"Jennie..." My breath hitched as I felt a stir inside my pants. Jesus, she was so fuckin' drunk. This wasn't right.

"I can also give what your girls can give to you. You just don't want to get it." She chuckled as she ran her fingers on my face. And then she ran her thumb on my lips, tracing it. Her chuckled died as she looked at me in the eyes and cupped my face with her hands. "Lisa, I love you. I love you so much."

"Come on, I'll take you to bed." I placed my hands on both sides of her waist to push her away from me. But before I could do so, she crashed her lips to mine. She kissed me hungrily and I knew I wasn't going to able to stop. I went crazy when she started kissing me. She had no fuckin idea how badly I wanted this.

I felt her hands slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I slipped my tounge inside her mouth and she welcomed it hungrily and sucked on it. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms after unbuttoning it, revealing my black sports bra. Her fingers played on my collarbones, tracing the lines of it as we kissed. After a few moments, her lips left mine and trailed down my jaw and down to my neck.

"Jennie..." I groaned when she sucked on the sensitive part on my neck. She lowered her lips on my collarbones. Down to my stomach until she was leaning in between my open legs. I looked down at her and she stared right in to me with a naughty look on her face.

"You don't need other girls. You can have me. I can be your whore, Lisa." She said as she unbuttoned my trouser. " I can give you the pleasure you want, you need... and so much more." She bit the hem of my pants, not breaking eye contact, as she tug it down with her teeth along with my boxers. It was so fuckin' hot.

She took my shaft in both her hands and started stroking it. My head fell back on the couch as I felt into a puddle of pleasure. Jennie suddenly stopped and started taking her top and bra off. I was surprised at what she did next. She leaned her body closer to me and placed my shaft in between her breasts and pushed her breasts together to imprison me.

Holy mother of all fucks. "Nini, fuck shit, Jennie!"

"You like this don't you? " She teasingly asked.

" Shit, Jennie, baby. Fuck my cock. Fuck it with your tits." I cried out when she started pumping it up and down. Holy fuck! This was like a scene straight out of a fuckin porn video. I leaned over to her and cupped her face and made it look up at me. I kissed her on the lips with a fury and passion I had never shown to anyone in my life. My hips started thrusting up and down in between her breasts until I couldn't take it any longer. I came and my come shot out and trickled down her beautiful breasts.

After recovering from the frenzy. I pulled her up to me and sat her on my lap. I kissed her on the lips as my hand started stroking her legs, and then she suddenly pulled away from the kiss. She buried her head on my neck and then she passed out. I kissed her on the forehead.

We went inside our room and lied in the bed. I cleaned her up and covered her naked body with a blanket. As I looked at her, I realized something. She was clearly braver than I was. She wasn't afraid to say how she feels. She risked the humiliation and everything to find out if what we had was worth pursuing.

________________________________________
N/A: Hi?

Twitter: @limarious

Check out my Au in my pinned tweet!

-Limarious_Oppa

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...