Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Shield of Sirius

557 39 14
By pigrabbit_09

Quinn seems fine after what happened to him. Mother told me that he's okay and the spell didn't get him. When I told my mother about the spell, it was a death spell that will end a human life in an instant. I was on the right time that I accepted the wolf part of me, became powerful and cancelled the spell casted on Quinn.

For three days that passed by, Quinn was totally fine and he's energetic. He's a PA and student at the same time. Well, he really needs to work hard 'coz I'm paying him more than what he earned from his part time jobs.

"Where's Quinn?" I asked Vincr when I was sitting here on my chair at the outdoor pictorial set.

"He buy you a drink while you're on the shoot. He thought that you might be thirsty." He answered.

I don't know but I felt I was so happy that he cares so much for me. He's very thoughtful but I kept on teasing him with stuffs like messing my clothes on the floor even it was already fixed, asked him to buy me a drink from a store that was far from the set, and others. But still, he didn't complain and followed my orders.

"By the way, I'll accommodate you later." Vince said.

"What? Why?"

"Quinn has to go to school. He have a class at three." Vince answered and I nodded.

I overreact when I heard that Vince will accommodate me with my demands knowing that Quinn will leave me. I forgot that he had a class but I'm feeling indifferent knowing that his teacher is my brother, that sly wolf.

Quinn came back and gave me a cold Coca-Cola and a sandwich from Seven-Eleven store. I grabbed the plastic bottle and drink right away. I didn't know that I was this thirsty.

"Sir Ares, I need to go. I don't want to be late for school." He said and grabbed his bag from the table.

"Wait! You can't go yet." I stopped him.

"What? We already agreed on this thing Sir Ares. School is one of my..."

"As being a PA, I am your priority too, right?" I said and grinned at him.

Quinn attempted to kick my leg but I'm quick and he threw his bag on me.

"Jerk!" He shouted.

I laughed 'coz I enjoyed teasing him.

"You go now, Quinn. I'll handle it here." Vince said and Quinn thanked him while I was supposed to stopped him but Vince push me down on my chair.

"You're being irrational, Ares. That boy wants to finish a degree and yet you're going hinder it?"

Ohh! Now, he's defending Quinn.

"When did you become a lawyer for Quinn?" I asked.

He shook his head and didn't answer me. I wanted to keep Quinn beside me because of what happened. And else, he's going to see my stupid brother at school.

The photoshoot took only an hour. I did it fast because I need to go to the university where Quinn was studying. I left right away after the photoshoot leaving Vince behind, talking with the client. I drove my car and headed to the university just to fetch him.

When I arrived at the school, I send a message to Quinn that I'm waiting for him. I stayed inside my car and waited until I saw Mr. Carter walking.

Is he here for Quinn?

I went out from my car and called him.

"Mr. Carter, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously. I hope he's not here for Quinn.

"I'm here for Quinn. I'll ask him for a dinner." He answered and I clenched my fist with anger.

"Is there any occasion?"

"None but, I want to talk with him."

Why is this guy made me so mad right now? He's after Quinn and he's asking him for a date.

"How about you? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to fetch Quinn. We had a lot of things to do because of my schedule." I answered.

"Okay. But I already asked him yesterday to have dinner with me. Maybe, you reschedule your plans."

I chuckled because he made me laugh. I went closer to him and said.

"Hell no!"

And I walked out from him heading to the building. I asked for Vladimir's class because he's teaching now where Quinn attended. The students recognized me because of my get-up. They gave me the room number and also directions going there. When I found the room, I opened the door like a normal student and Vladimir was surprised. I looked for Quinn and he's sitting at back beside a girl. I walked towards them and I pushed the guy who sat on the right side of Quinn.

"Ares?" He whispered at me.

I ignored him and pretended that I'm listening to Vladimir's lesson.

"What are you doing? Aren't you afraid that the class might recognize." He whispered again.

"Nah! Unless you tell them." I said.

Vladimir glared at me and then he continued discussing a certain topic. I got bored with this boring class of Vladimir and there's nothing to do but to tease Quinn. I kept on poking his shoulder but he ignored me. I don't want to be ignored so I took his book and throw it on the floor. The students in front of us looked at us.

"What's your problem?" He asked me and picked his book.

"I'm bored." I answered and trying to get his bag next but he's quick to grab his bag and placed it where I can't reach it.

Now he's starting to play with me. While he was taking notes from the discussion, I kicked his left foot but I was ignored. I kicked it again and then he glared. He's annoyed now and I kept of pestering him. I was trying to get his pen from his hand until he got annoyed and punched me on my face.

"Get lost!" He shouted and I grinned.

Success!

"Wifey and that barbaric guy, get out of my class! You're disturbing the other students!" Vladimir shouted at us.

But I was annoyed how he called Quinn and he's not ashamed of it that the students heard his endearment.

Quinn took his book and put in his bag then he left. I grinned at my brother and followed Quinn who was walking fast at the corridor.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I said and ran faster just to catch him up.

He ignored me and kept on walking until I grabbed his arm.

"Let me go, stupid!" He shouted.

"Nah! I won't." I answered and dragged him out from this building before Mr. Carter will see him.

I can smell Carter's scent so I took another route of exit just to avoid him. I unlocked the doors of my car and forced Quinn inside but he's quick to grab my hand and he twist it, kicked my right leg, and I fell down on my knees.

"Damn! You know how to fight?"

I was surprised that he knows how to self-defense but why he didn't do it on me when I forced him before just exactly what I'm doing now? He suddenly let go of my hand and kicked me again.

He's going to walk away from me so I instantly used my ability, grabbed his neck with my left hand but not grasping it so tightly, kicked his left foot with my left foot and he fell down backwards on my right arm. He was surprised but I was even more surprised that I got a closer look on his beautiful face.

Blood rushing through my veins, arteries and capillaries that I felt my cheeks we're burning. He was on my right arm after he's out of balance. My heart beats fast like I can't control it.

"What are you doing, stupid?" He asked.

I snapped and let him go. He fell to the ground and got hurt. He threw his bag on me and I catched it.

"Crazy!" He shouted.

I held out my hand to help him stand but he slapped it. He stood up without my help.

"I'm sorry. I just want you to go home with me." I said honestly.

"You can ask me nicely, not like this!" He said and punched me one more time on my shoulder. I just let him punched me and it doesn't hurt.

I felt no pain from his punches since I gain my wolf power. It even heightened my resistance against physical attack.

He opened the door of my car and went inside the shotgun. I smiled how Quinn acting like a baby so I went to the driver's seat and drove back home.

While we were on the road, Quinn aksed me out of the blue about the thing that happened three days ago. He's asking about what he saw outside the house.

"Didn't you see it, Ares? I saw a big white wolf and three people fighting against each other. I was going to stopped those people from hurting the wolf but I suddenly got unconscious. I hope that the wolf is okay."

I can't even say a thing. He really saw what happened to me that day and also, he thought that Sirius and his gang were normal people. As what mother said, the death spell is a very fatal to human being and Quinn's life was lucky because I was able to cancel the spell before Brandon casted it.

"I think the wolf is okay. I didn't see a wolf when I found you outside." I lied.

"I hope so. But that was cool Ares. There are actually witches in this world."

I flinched when he said from his mouth the word witches. He really saw what happened on that night before he was caught in a spell. I stepped on the brakes when we were a few block away from my house. I looked at Quinn seriously and he was smiling.

"What's wrong? Is there any problem?" He asked.

"Do you believe in mysterious things that the world has?" I asked him seriously.

"Yes. This world is full of mystery and it excites me if those wolves, witches, vampires, and others are real." He said like he wants to meet those kind of creatures.

I drove my car again until we reached my house. I was about to reveal my secret to Quinn because something tells me to let him know but, I was surprised that father and mother was in my house.

"Hey, are you okay now?" Mother went to Quinn and asked him.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Dad was glaring at me and he walked to an empty room. I followed him and leave Quinn to my mother.

"What's the name of the powerful witch?" He asked me when I got inside the room.

"Sirius." I answered.

"So that kid finally showed up. He's now after us."

"Dad, he's strong and the other witches too. We need to prepare for a battle as Sirius is serious on killing us."

He nodded while he was looking outside from the glass window.

"I heard that the moonstone I gave you, it broke."

"Yes. Why you didn't tell us about it? That stone is an amplifier of my strength and I don't know how to use it."

He turned around, facing me with his serious look. I don't know what he's thinking of right now. He took something in his pocket and he gave me another moonstone.

"The battle has just begun, Ares. Use this moonstone when you transformed into a wolf. Don't ever remove it from your body. Once you transformed, this stone will be part of your wolf body and amplify your strength." He explained.

I was about to tell him that I gained my wolf power but he spoke before me.

"Sirius will kill us because of what I did to his family. But it's the only way to save humanity. If I didn't do it, all the people in this country will become like us. Now, he's on revenge especially to our family."

Every time I heard that story, it bothers me especially to what the mysterious voice was telling me in my dreams. Seek the truth. I don't know what's the truth. And I remember that the mysterious voice told me to recall my memories. I think my memories are the answers to my questions.

But, I don't want to slack off knowing that Sirius is after us. The moment I had a fight with him, he's indestructable. His power is too massive and can destroy everything, even can kill us. Not only that, the other witches, Brandon and Amara, learned different spells too. Death and Gravity spells were on their sleeves so it's easy for them to kill us with those spells.

"I will fight with the pack, father."

I decided to fight along with the pack. This is the time where wolves should fight as one. The most powerful witch finally showed himself and based on our fight, he has no intention of breaking the wolf curse.

"Yes, son. You are the strongest in our pack and we need you. The only thing we must do is to prepare. We should plan before the upcoming battle."

After we had a conversation, father asked me why a human is in my roof. I explained that he's my PA and I need him twenty-four-seven. But Dad warned me that Quinn will be involved if he's with me.

I can't let Quinn live alone this time. The witches might get him back and kill him. It's the only way to keep Quinn safe is to be with me. I can protect him if he's around me. Now, I got a purpose of being a wolf, I'll make sure that no human will be killed by the witches.

My mother had a good time with Quinn when I saw them in the living room. Not only I and my siblings was captivated, also my mother too.

"Can you teach me how to cook?" Mother asked so happily.

"Sure. What dish do you want to learn?" He asked.

"Maybe next time, Mom." I answered instead of Quinn.

She looked at me and pouted her lips. She's acting a baby again and I resisted. My mother is too manipulative. That's what happened to my father, what she asked from father, she really gets it.

"Honey, let's go home. I need to talk to the packs tonight." Father said.

"Can I stay here please? I want Quinn to teach me how to cook." She said.

"Next time." Father answered and glared at her.

"Okay. I'll visit you again, Quinn."

Mom gave a peck on Quinn's cheek. She's so happy to meet Quinn and it's the very first time I saw her comfortable and very natural as a person compared to a woman who always stand by the leader of the pack. She bid her farewell on me and they left.

"Your mother is such a nice lady." Quinn said out of the blue. "She's warm and kind of familiar too. I don't know but I think I've met her before."

"Maybe you've met her when she visited Vladimir at school." I said.

"I guess." He said and smiled at me. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Raw beef!" I answered right away without thinking and he was confused. "I mean, you cook the raw beef into a beef stew or steak."

He nodded and went into the kitchen to cook. A moment before we arrived in my house, I decided to reveal my true self to him but it comes into my mind to make him blind with the mysteries in this world. I don't want to risk his life because of me and when I can see him around, it's easy for me to protect him from the witches.

I'm watching a show while waiting for dinner. I'm literally drooling right now because of the smell of the beef stew. It's very inviting and my feet wanted to walk to the kitchen. I resisted the temptation of the smell of the beef but... but... but, I can't.

"Hey! It not yet done, Ares!" He hit my hand with the hot laddle. I acted like I was hurt but it wasn't.

"I'm hungry! Please feed me!" I begged.

"Do you know that patience is a virtue?"

Damn that phrase! I don't have patience that's why I'm always mad with simple things. But, I still obey him.

"Go, sit and wait for ten minutes." He ordered.

I went to the dining area and watching him cook. I also check the time every now and then because I'm really hungry. I want to eat the beef stew that he's cooking right now. My wolf instinct is trying to surface.

Ten minutes passed, Quinn isn't finish cooking and my hunger can't obey now. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, and took a lot of beef stew.

"Ares!" He shouted at me.

"I'm sorry but I'm hungry."

I ran as fast as I can so he won't catch me. I sat back on the dining area, smell the food, and eat it as fast as I can.

The food was delicious even the meat is still in medium. Quinn is such a good cook. He can fill my tummy everyday. For these past few days, I ate a homecook food because of Quinn. Before, I bought a ready to cook meal in a convenient store. My decision was right to make Quinn as my PA.

After a few minutes, Quinn placed a big bowl on the table. I didn't wait for the rice and I scoop a lot of soup and meat on my bowl and devour it.

"What?! You eat half of it Ares?" He asked.

I grinned at him and burped. That was too yummy and I can't control it. The meat is inviting too!

"I said, I'm hungry."

He shook his head and sat down. He gave me a cup of rice on my bowl but I stopped him.

"No rice please."

"Just today, Ares. You can't enjoy the soup without the rice." He said.

He insisted and gave it a try. When I eat my soup with a rice, I can't contain myself to eat more. He's right, it's even more delicious if paired with rice. I don't know how many rounds I ate but that was so satisfying. Majority I ate the beef stew and I am too full right now.

He took my bowl and washed the dishes while I lay down on the couch in the living room. My tummy is heavy and I didn't regret it. Because, I was so full and contented, I fall asleep right away.

"Ares..."

Someone's calling me. I opened my eyes and found myself in darkness again. The light inside me came out from my body and took a figure of me.

"Are you certain of your new purpose as a wolf?" My wolf self asked me.

"Yes. I can't let the witches hurt Quinn or any human being." I answered.

My other self smiled at me. He raised his hand and opened it then a fire came out. I wonder what it is but the fire was familiar.

"This is the fire you gained while you accept your fate as a wolf. It is the first element that binds in your body." He said.

"Does it mean, I can also gain the other element?" I asked my wolf self.

"Yes. You are bestowed to control the elements just like the witches. You are now the protector, Ares. Once you gained all the elements, you'll be at match with the witches." He said.

I was kind of happy knowing that I can used the elements. But for now, I can only use the fire. That is why I breath fire when I fought those witches.

"One more thing, Ares. Don't let your pack know about this."

"Why?" I asked him.

"I don't trust your pack." He answered.

I was confused why my wolf self can't trust the pack. Is it because that I doubted my pack before? Or I don't like to be part of the pack when I was a kid.

"About Sirius, do you know him?" I asked.

"No. But the witch we fought three days ago isn't the one we seek." He answered.

"Wait. You mean that Sirius isn't the most powerful witch?"

"Sirius is the most powerful witch. The one we fought outside your house is from the dark coven of witches."

I am confused.

If my wolf self tells me that the witch I fought before isn't the one I seek, then why is his name Sirius?

"But the name of that witch is Sirius." I said.

"There are plenty of witches with the same name, Ares. He isn't the Sirius that we seek for. If he is the most powerful witch, Sirius, he could kill you with one spell only."

Now I get it.

I remember that he only buffed himself just to make him strong enough to fight with me. The fire that I attacked on them hurts him.

"Then, where is the Sirius that we seek for? Is he good or not?" I asked.

My wolf self smiled at me and pat my shoulder.

"The most powerful witch, Sirius, doesn't stand on each side. He decides for the good and he's preparing for the eternal darkness. Don't doubt the Sirius that we seek for, Ares. He is the one who helped you to break free from the fire wall that happened in your interview."

So, the person who wore a hoodie and ran away after the fire vanished was the Sirius I'm looking for. He saved me from being burned alive. If my wolf self tells the truth, then I am certain that Sirius will break me free from the curse.

"Trust no one, Ares. Only believe in yourself and the most powerful witch. Someday, he'll reveal himself and grant your wish."

My wolf self turned back into a sphere of light and returned to my body. The fire was left behind in the darkness and my instinct said to touch it and I did. My body absorbed the fire and I can feel an enormous power in me like the fire bonded with me.

I closed my eyes and opened again. I found myself back in the living room and I didn't have the burning sensation that I usually felt.

Trust no one, but only myself and the powerful witch Sirius. But, how can I trust the witch that I'm seeking for if he can't ahow himself to me.

"Are you sleeping you piggy-boy?" Quinn asked me when he saw me lying on the couch.

"What do you call me?!"

"Piggy....boy?"

I grabbed the throw pillow and threw at him. He dodged it and laughed at me then ran upstairs to his room. Every time I am with Quinn alone, I smiled and so happy. He became my purpose, to protect him at my cost.

~~.~~

Days passed by, witches didn't bother me at all. We were busy with all of my schedules. Photoshoots, guest in a show, commercial shoots, and planning for my upcoming album.

Quinn and I were in the music and he tried to play the drums but he can't. He's fun to watch every time he play the drum because most it didn't sync.

"Do you know how to play the guitar?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"Can you teach me?"

I took the guitar and gave it to him. He strummed and that was awful. It hurts my ear badly. He just smiled at me while holding the guitar.

"Give it to me. I'll play a real music." I said.

He gave the guitar and I played the latest song of Taylor Swift, "ME". I want it to be lively because I'm happy. I played it instrumental and Quinn was listening to the music.

"This is Tay-Tay song!"

Finally, he recognized it. I know that he will like this because of the beat and catchy melody. He was humming while I played the guitar until I stopped when Marrah came inside.

"Who is he?" She asked.

"It's none of your business." I answered.

But Quinn is kind and respectful and he introduced himself to Marrah.

"I'm Quinn, Ares' PA."

She raised her left brow and get in between us. She grabbed my armed but I took it off.

"Excuse me." Quinn said and left the room.

"Will you stop this annoying act of yours!" I exclaimed as she keeps on holding my arm.

"I won't. I haven't seen you for days and this is what I get?"

I sighed and took his hands off me then went outside. She even followed me where I go. I looked around for Quinn but I can't find. I saw Vince passed by the corridor.

"Thank God, I found you. Did you see Quinn?"

"I'm looking for him. Why?"

"Mr. Carter wants to see him right now." Vince answered.

That Mr. Carter is so persistent. I know he's chasing Quinn but I won't let him.

"Maybe Quinn went outside." I lied.

"Okay. I'll look for him and call me if you see him." Vince said and left me with this stupid girl who clings on my arm.

He just left for about a second and I can't find him now. I tried to locate him with his smell but something disrupts. There's other scent that overwhelmed Quinn's scent. It becomes stronger and I lost track of his scent.

"Ares, forget that boy. He's nothing to you, right?"

I ignored her and trying to concentrate on Quinn's scent. There's someone disrupting his scent and I felt nervous. Quinn is vulnerable and he's an easy target by the witches.

I asked everyone in this building if they saw Quinn but no one does. My heart pumps very hardly and I can't control my fear and temper as well. I didn't notice that Marrah isn't on my side. She can't handle my pace while searching for Quinn. I went to every floor of this building and there's only one last spot that I haven't checked, the rooftop.

I went up as fast as I can and Quinn's scent become stronger. He's with someone 'coz I can smell another scent. When I opened the door, I saw Mr. Carter standing and talking with Quinn. I hide on the corner and listening to their conversation.

"Are you certain that you won't accept my offer?" Mr. Carter asked Quinn.

"I can't. I already have a job Henry."

"Please, reconsider it Quinn. I'm willing to double your pay."

He's trying to bribe Quinn with his richness and what is it that he's offering to him?

"Henry, not everything in this world can be bought by money. If you want a secretary, then look for someone. I can't just quit with my current job now." Quinn said.

"Please reconsider it, Quinn. I can't let you live like a slave to certain popular artist. Since we were kids, I always looked unto you."

Damn! That Carter is soo persistent.

"Is it you pity me because I lost my family in a tragedy?"

"No, it's not like that. I just have this feeling that I will protect you. You always shows us how strong you are by living alone but the truth is, you're struggling. Please, Quinn... be my secretary and live with me."

What?!! Is he using the same method as mine? I chuckled because I already did that and Quinn is living with me under the same roof.

"I'm sorry but I can't, Henry. I respect my employer and he will pay me enough for my daily needs."

I smiled when I heard Quinn's answer. No one can steal Quinn away from me. I am his employer and he's my PA.

"But Quinn... I can help you about what happened to your family, Ares can't."

The moment I heard that Henry insulted me in front of Quinn, I really wanted to punched him and kicked him as hard as I can.

"Yes you can help me but I don't need your help Henry. I already had the informations that I sought." Quinn said.

Now I get it why he needs a lot of money. He's investigating about his family's demise. But, how did he managed his time with all these stuffs in his sleeves?

I heard footsteps and the scent of Quinn becomes stronger every time he took a step and he stopped.

"Think about it Quinn. My offer is still on, waiting for you."

I took a peek and saw Quinn nodded then he walked out from the rooftop. Mr. Carter stayed and he's gazing into something until he spoke.

"Come out there, Ares."

I was surprised that he knew I was eavesdropping. He's something and he can sensed me since when?

"Got a heartache, Mr. Carter?" I teased.

"No." He answered right away and stared at me. "Why are you eavesdropping, wolf?"

And that caught me off guard. How did he know that I am a wolf? Is he a wolf too? Or a witch?

"What are you talking about, Carter?" I blindly asked.

He laughed at me and then gave me a glare. The iris of his eyes turned into yellow just like the pack.

"You're a wolf. How come I didn't see you in the pack?" I asked him.

"Because I'm a lone wolf."

I came closer to him this is the scent that disrupts my nose a while ago but how come I didn't smell his scent when he was around me or within the area?

"Bothered how you didn't get my scent since your working under my company?" He asked.

Geez! He read my mind like a psychic. This is the reason why I got a different feeing with him when I first saw him.

He looked at me like he's observing into something with his yellow eyes. Why isn't he in the pack if he's a wolf? And he also said that he's a lone wolf. Does it mean that he's independent and also searching for the most powerful witch?

"I see. You already gained the power of fire element."

And how many surprises that this lone wolf had? He knew that I acquired the power of fire just by looking at me.

"How come that there's two protector, Sirius?" He mumbled.

"You know him? I mean Sirius?" I asked.

He grinned at me and it tells me that he did.

"This is interesting. As the prophecy said, there's only one protector for the powerful witch but that prophecy is wrong."

I got confused and it feels like he already knew who Sirius was. Is he referring to the Sirius that I fought or the Sirius that I'm seeking for.

He walked pass through me and suddenly he attacked me with a ball of fire. I dodged surprisingly that he can used the fire element in human form.

"Surprised? This what I learned from being alone and be the great protector for Sirius." He mocked.

My temper was on and I tried using the fire element in my human form but it didn't. He gave a big laugh on me and this time, he's using another element. For a second, I thought he's a witch but there's no magic circle just like those witches when casting a spell.

A hundred or maybe a thousand of icicles were floating around ready to attack.

"Icicle Dance." He said and the icicles began to attacked like it was dancing.

Damn!

Those icicles were fast and kept on following. I tried to use the fire but I failed. The only thing I did was dodging those icicles but in a surprise, I was hit by an ice spike that rose from the floor upon on landing. My right arm got wounded by the spike.

"Yes, Ares. I gained two elements now. Only two more and I can be the protector of Sirius." He said like he's on top than me.

I got mad and wanted to defeat this lone wolf, claiming to be the protector. But, why Sirius needs a protector if he's too powerful now?

"Did Sirius show himself to you?" I curiously asked.

"Yes. And that means, he appointed me to be his protector. But, why is it that you're claiming to be his protector too?"

That's the question that I don't know the answer yet. I haven't seen Sirius not fight him. I gave out a laugh at him.

"I have no intention of being the proyector of Sirius. I already swear my life to only one." I said.

"Too obvious. Did you swear it to Quinn?" He asked me and I didn't answer.

It's my business and he's out of it. No one can dictate me on who to protect. I don't care about Sirius, I only care for the safety of Quinn and the human being.

"Come on, Ares. I want to know how strong you are. If there's two of us to claim the shield of the witch, then we need to battle after acquiring the four elements and I'll make sure, you lose." He provoked me.

"I'm sorry but losing is not in my vocabulary." I said and stood up.

I got no choice but to transform into a wolf. It's the only way to use the fire that I acquired. When I was about to transform, someone came in and called my name.

"Ares! What are you doing here? I was looking for you." Quinn said.

I immediately stopped my will to transform when Quinn showed up. Henry just stood up and acted like it nothing happened.

"We just had a small chat, Quinn." He said and walked towards me.

He looked at me and grinned but he said something to me before he went.

"Hurry up, Ares. I'll wait for you when you have the four elements and I'll crush you to pieces." He murmured.

He's getting into my nerves!

If Quinn didn't show up, I already crushed that stupid lone wolf. But I envy him because he can use the element in his human form while I, I need to transform first before I can use it.

I wanted to be strong but how?

And, why does Henry talked about our battle as the shield of Sirius? If he already swear himself to Sirius, then he can have it. I only swear my life to only one, and that is Quinn. I need that witch Sirius for him to break my curse, not his protector.

I'm still confused because the Sirius that I've know was the one that I fought with. And the Sirius that my wolf-self and Henry knew was another Sirius.

Things gets complicated every time I'll dig in. I can't point out who is the real Sirius but I'm certain that those witches called that white skinned guy with Chinese eyes, Sirius.

This Sirius is getting so seriously complicated. That mysterious voice, it keeps on telling me to seek the truth and maybe that will answer everything to my confusion.

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

631K 22.1K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
895K 40.7K 75
BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and Luna was taking it day by day until he c...
121K 4.5K 11
Ares Callas and his two siblings have been sold. Not only does he lose hope of ever seeing his family again, he loses hope of ever seeing himself aga...