Phandoms don't lie

By phan_troyler_rules

It has been years since the Philisnotonfire 1 video was published. It has been years since Phan was born. But... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
DONT READ IF YOU ARENT A FAN OF CREEPYPASTAS
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N again....
:3
Chapter 8 (This is damn late. I apologise)
UPDATE ACROSS ALL BOOKS THAT I HAVE WRITTEN ON
Final Chapter

A message and Prologue

548 22 7
By phan_troyler_rules

Hi there! This is my first FanFiction so this might be a bit weird...

But, if you have anything to say about this story, please do comment. All criticism is allowed

Thanks!

~Deandra

Prologue

"OMG DAN AND PHIL!"

"DAN! CAN YOU SIGN MY T-SHIRT PLEASE?"

"CAT WISKERS! AREN'T YOU PROUD?"

It was Summer in the City, 2012.

Dan and Phil was once again bombarded with fans. They did their usual, signing autographs, taking pictures and hugging.

But at the end of the line, a petite girl shyly asked them, "Is Phan real?"

They both shook their head in unison and the girl left with a disappointed face.

They turned a looked at each other and blushed and looked away at the accidental eye-contact.

They couldn't accept the fact that they were 'soulmates' or 'in love' , but yet they couldn't deny the fact that they have a crush of each other.

What would happen in 2014?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 343 25
Dan is lonely without any friends and is scared of bullies. Phil is angry a lot and he is a bully So can they both find similarities and become fri...
210 3 31
Dan and Phil have fallen madly in love when one day they stumble across a Girl all alone in the shadows .they bring her home with them and nurture...
5.1K 156 23
Phil has been denying his feelings for Dan for 3 years now and he doesn't know if he can hold those feelings back any more. But when Dan gets a girlf...
5.5K 240 24
Dan and Phil are both new to Asherson High though Phil knows a bit more about the school than most people do. This is a phan-fiction so phan does hap...