Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

By pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
Refutation
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Clash

551 42 8
By pigrabbit_09

Instead of having a project discussion with Mr. Carter, here I am in the dressinng room and I'm so pissed. He cancelled it and had a conversation with Quinn in his office. I don't know what's between them but they knew each other.

"Can you make it lighter! You know that I hate too much make up on my face!" I shouted at my image stylist.

"I'm sorry, Sir Ares."

"Hey! What's wrong with you? The make-up is light and you're complaining that it's too much?"  Vince asked.

"Nothing!"

I glared at him and let the image stylist do his job. I am annoyed knowing that my PA was having a conversation with the President of this network station. Quinn was glad to see that stupid Carter and then he postponed the discussion and had a happy conversation with Quinn. I really wanted to say NO because Quinn is my PA but Vince said that it's okay and agreed what that President wants.

After the image stylist was done with my make up, I took out my phone and called Quinn. It rang but he didn't answer. I stood up and was about to go out from this room when Vince suddenly asked me.

"Where are you going? You know that you can't be late for the show." He said.

Instead of going to the President's office, I sat down on the couch and throw my phone. Luck is on the side of my phone because the image stylist catched. It.

"What makes you mad this time, Ares?" Vince asked.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing? But you're having temper issues now."

"What time is it?" I asked just to change the topic.

"Almost nine."

The show will start nine-thirty and we need to be in the by nine.

"Can you call Quinn to come here." I said in a calm tone.

"I can't. He's with the President and I don't want to disturb their conversation." He said and then he gazed at me with such judging eyes. "You didn't tell me that Quinn is your PA. Can you give me some details about it huh?"

I avoid his eye contact and gestured to the image stylist to give my phone back.

"Come on, Ares! You're avoiding my question."

"Just simple. He wants a better job and that's it." I said and stood up from the couch trying to avoid him but he followed.

"Really? I don't think so. I know you did something and I'm sure of that." He said.

Why is he so suspicious and interested about Quinn?

"Well, it doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not."

He chuckled and pat on my shoulder.

"I feel sorry for Quinn. With his beauty, he'll be abused by this maniac."

"What did you say?!" I exclaimed.

"Oops! Nothing!" He said and gave me a tongue-out.

A crew knocked on the door and informed us to go the set for preparation. I called Quinn and still he didn't answer me.

The staff gave me some heads up about the questions to be asked in this talk-show. I am the guest and the host will be asking about my upcoming projects this year. The one that I know was the new album and some endorsements.

"This is live Ares and please, control your temper." Vince said.

"I know."

I was at the backstage and waiting for the show to start. Until now, Quinn isn't here and I kept asking Vince to call Quinn till he answered.

When the show started, I've heard the introduction about me and waiting for the cue to enter the set. Still, Quinn is not here. The host call my name and I enter the set and greeted the host. I sat down on a couch while the host is on the other side.

"How are you, Ares?"

"I'm good and blessed." I answered with a sweet smile just to show that I am well enough.

"That's good to hear."

Then, the conversation started about my beginnings, from where I started my career as a model then became a popular idol or singer. The host also mentioned about my family and I really put some sugar on my stories even though that it's not in reality.

"Do you have any projects for this year?" The host asked.

"Yeah... my management is planning to have a new album but we're still on a search for a songwriter." I answered.

"Did you stop making an original songs just like your previous album?"

"Not really. I just need some help for this album as my schedule is full for this year. I can't totally focus on one thing while I have some obligations too with the other." I answered.

The interview sailed smoothly and there's no tension around until my mood shifted when I saw Quinn entered the studio together with Mr. Carter. They're smiling and laughing while talking something.

"Ares? Are you okay?"

"Yes... yes!"

"I asked you if you have some upcoming dramas this year."

"I'm not yet certain about it because my management didn't tell me anything yet if I have a series to make." I answered while looking at those lovey-dovey feels in the corner.

My temper is about to lose but I tried to hold it. I'm on a set and this is live. That's all what I think right now just to finish this talk-show with no sour scenes.

I really can't take my eyes off from those two. They're so happy and comfortable. I may think that they had a past before I met Quinn.

The talk-show still continues and I go along with the host even my mood was on fire. I laughed even there's no joke, I became talkative, and even doing some silly things in the set which the crew and the host enjoyed it.

It was just a fifteen minute talk-show with ni commercials, and when the show was about to end, there's a spark that suddenly happened. I was surprised and the host screamed then a big fire appeared in the set. The host and I were trapped when the fire encircled us, trapping us inside. Everyone got panic and they called some firefighters.

I wanted to escape from this ring of fire but when I tend to escape, the fire became big and won't allow me to get through.

"Ares, use your blazer and put off the fire." Quinn suggested.

I didn't know that he's near the fire and wasn't bothered at all.

"Are you insane? This blazer is expensive and I bought this in France."

"You stupid! Which is important, your life or that blazer which you can buy another one?" He shouted.

I took off my blazer and trying to put the fire off but the more I swing it, the fire enlarges. The host was screaming and afraid. She don't know what to do while the fire is going to kill us.

"Wait. I'll find another way." Quinn said and he ran out from the studio.

Most of the crew were trying to put off the fire using the fire extinguisher but it didn't work. This fire isn't an ordinary fire. Someone cast this fire to kill me.

I looked around the studio but I didn't see someone who is so mysterious. If he's not here, the where?

"Ares, just run through the fire!" Vince shouted.

"Then I'll be a barbecue after I do it?" I sarcastically asked him.

"Do you have any choice?"

The staffs were trying to help us but this magical fire can't be put off unless the witch will be stopped. For just a second, the fire became weaker and I pushed the host right away while it's weak. When it's my turn to escape, the fire enlarges and it became higher just like a wall.

I know that I'm immune to fire but this is magic. Fire that was cast by a witch will hurt me because I can feel it right now. It's burning my skin right now as the diameter for the fire ring became small and even smaller. This fire will engulf me and I'll die with it.

"Ares! Come on! Just jump through the fire!" Vince shouted like he's vocal cords will popped out from his throat.

I've got no choice but to do what he said. I might get an intense burn from this fire. When I was about to jump through this fire wall, I saw a magic circle on the floor and breaks then the fire vanished before I got through the fire wall. I rolled down on the floor just in case that my cloth was caught by that fire.

I looked at the door of this studio and saw someone wearing a hoodie and ran right away.

"Ares, are you okay?" Vince asked me when he attended to me.

"Yes, I'm fine." I answered.

"No, you're not. You've got burns on your arms."

Vince called the medic and he let me sat on the chair. The host was traumatized from the event.

That's magic! I am certain when I saw a magic circle before I jumped through the fire. Then, I suddenly realized that the one who wore a hoodie was the witch that I'm looking for. I am too late to ran after Sirius.

That trickster! He ran off right away after breaking the spell. If I should have knew right away, I already chased him now.

A witch wanted me to die... for what purpose? Did they know about the eternal darkness?

"Here I come!!"

I heard Quinn was shouting and running while holding a fire extinguisher. Everyone was looking at him on his craziness. He stopped when he saw that the fire vanished and he ran back from where he entered.

I laughed because he was funny. He came in action very late. Then the staffs laughed too when they witnessed Quinn's craziness.

"I already called an ambulance to send Ares to the hospital and checked." Mr. Carter said.

"Thank you, Mr. President." Vince said.

He called the crew and asked the engineering department to investigate what caused the fire.

I was sent to a hospital to check on my burns. Vince and Quinn was with me while the doctor was treating my burns on my arms. It really hurts when the doctor put some cream. Now I know that fire magic is strong against the wolf. The pack should know about this.

Suddenly, I heard the door was slammed and saw my brother and sister ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" Hailey asked and she's too worried about me.

"I'm okay, silly!" I answered.

"See, I told you that he's fine. Ares is the strongest..." Hailey covered Vladimir's mouth when he was going to tell about our secret. He just grinned at us and apologized.

"I have something to tell you. Go to my house and we'll talk about it." I said.

They nodded and Vladimir looked left. He saw someone familiar and he comes close to Quinn who is hiding his face with the newspaper.

"Gotcha! My lovely wife!"

I was surprised on what Vladimir called him.

"I'm not your wife, stupid teacher!" Quinn shouted.

Vladimir laughed out loud and put his arms on Quinn's shoulder. I was going to get out of my bed and stopped my brother but the doctor pressed the burn so hard and I screamed for pain.

"Stay still, Mr. Martinez." The doctor said.

"What are you doing here?" Vladimir asked Quinn.

"Can we talk outside?" Quinn asked him and they went outside the room.

That stupid brother! He's putting an endearment to Quinn like it was nothing and now they're alone talking outside, I'm pissed.

"Who is he?" Hailey asked me while I was looking at the door.

"My new PA." I answered.

"Really? Your PA?"

"Why? You thought he was an artist?"

"Yes. He's got such a beauty that people will be captivated by it. When I saw him, he got my attention and I got jealous by his beauty." Hailey answered while touching her face.

I chuckled and he hit me on my chest. Though it hurts but I can tolerate every punch of my sister. She's still a girl even her punch suits her gender.

"I don't know why Ares hired him as a PA. I was planning to recruit him for the upcoming star hunt." Vince butt-in in our conversation.

"In your dreams!" I said.

After the doctor was done treating my burns, he gave some instructions and prescribed the medicine he used on my burns. Then, the nurse came in and gave the hospital bill as I was able to be discharge now. Vince took the bill and went outside to pay while I was left with my sister alone.

"Now tell me, what really happened elder brother?" Hailey suddenly asked me. I know she knew that it wasn't an accident.

"Cut with the elder brother thing." She laughed and sat down on the couch. "It's a fire magic casted by a witch."

"Did you see the witch? Is it the one we're looking for?"

I shook my head and recalled what happened on that event. The magic circle and a person wearing a hoodie who ran after the fire vanished.

"No... it's another witch." I answered.

"Really? So, why are they after you?"

"I don't know. I also encountered a witch on the road and casted a spell on me. Witches are powerful Hailey and you should be careful too." I answered.

"I am careful. They can't tell if I'm a wolf or not. Remember the moonstone that father gave us? It's a protection against witches."

I took out the moon stone that I had that I wore underneath my long sleeves polo. Hailey was surprised that the moon stone didn't protect me.

"No... you mean the moonstone can't protect us?"

I was wondering why the moon stone didn't protect me as what father said. My first encounter with the witch on the road is an exemption because I didn't wear this moon stone but now I'm wearing it, it's useless against the witches.

"Father is lying?" She asked me.

"We can't make any conclusion, Hailey. Maybe this moon stone can't handle the power of the witch who cast the firewall on me." I answered and then the stone starts glowing and it breaks.

We were surprised that the stone broke in front of our eyes. I don't know what this moon stone do or it doesn't do anything to protect us.

"This is serious, Ares. Our lives are in danger especially now the witches know that your a wolf." She said and I can sensed in her voice that she's frightened.

"If I can have a talk with the witch who helped me then maybe I'll get some answers from all this mysterious events that's happening to us." I said while looking at the broken moonstone on my hand.

"Wait, there's a witch who helped you?" I nodded and smiled at her. "Don't be a fool Ares, witches are bad and they cursed us. We don't want the history to repeat itself."

I shook my head on what Hailey said. "What if there are witches who are good? Just like people, there are bad and good."

Hailey stood up and grabbed the collar of my polo.

"Don't trust anyone, Ares, even with those witches!" She exclaimed and I took his hands off from me.

Suddenly, Quinn and Vladimir went back inside and still my brother's arms on Quinn's shoulders. He was so happy like I didn't see my brother so happy before.

"Do you need anything?" Quinn asked me.

"Yes! Get me some soda right now!" I shouted at him and he rolled his eyes before he went back outside.

Vladimir wanted to follow him but I stopped him by making an excuse that I have something important to tell him. Well, actually there was.

"Is he your student?" I asked.

"Yes! He's my student in his two subjects. I didn't know that he quit his part time jobs and accepted your offer." He answered.

"Anyway, sit down!" I exclaimed.

"Wooah! Chill dude! You're not a human to command me to sit just like those cute puppies I've seen in the social media."

I glared at him because I don't have any time with his jokes. He sat down and listened of what Hailey and I talked about before he came.

"Now I get it." He reacted.

"Huh? Is there some informations you got Vlad?" Hailey asked him.

"Moonstones aren't protection stones for us wolves. That stone is an amplifier of our strength for wolves and protection for the witches." Vladimir explained.

That's why it didn't protect me agains the spells because those stones are meant to protect the witches. I never had any idea that the moonstones will amplify our strength but I didn't feel it.

"Father is not telling us everything. I read some of the history book of the witches that only one witch cursed us all because of madness." He continued.

"Where did you get the history book?" I asked curiously.

"When I was in grade 12, I was desperate to find a way on breaking this curse. Accidentally, I happened to enter the basement of father's house where there were books, scrolls, and other stuffs that I don't know already. I took one of the book and it happened that it's about the history. A lady named Vivian cast a curse spell against to people who defy her goals and that makes then the wolves. But Andres, our father, tried to stopped Vivian so he took the spear of oblivion and threw it to Vivian and ended her life but... before father threw the spear, the curse spell was done and everyone in the area transformed into a wolf under the full moon."

With Vladimir's story, father became the alpha because of what he did. He struck the witch with that spear but still, he failed. I don't know why Vladimir kept this.

Hailey was silent as she's thinking of something from Vlad's story. What if there's more to it before the curse spell was casted? Sometimes history didn't tell us every detail and it might be false. I remembered what the mysterious voice always told me, seek the truth. If the story isn't the truth, then what is the truth?

The door opened and Quinn came in with the soda that I asked. He came close and gave the drink to me.

"Wifey, are you going to school tomorrow?" Vladimir asked after a serious talk.

"Maybe... it also depends if you're giving us a quiz." Quinn answered.

"Ohh... it's just an easy quiz wifey."

"Ohh... I'll be absent tomorrow." He answered and smiled.

Vladimir was about to touched Quinn's head and I threw the can on him that I'm drinking.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"He's my PA and don't mess with him!" I exclaimed.

Vladimir grinned at me and still, he touched Quinn's head and messed his hair. I have nothing to throw at him so I just let it go for a while. Vladimir is so fond towards Quinn. It's the first time that he was so attached to a human being.

"I need to go. I still have work to do." Hailey said and went out.

Vince came back together with the nurse who gave some final instructions. I got discharged but my brother clings on to Quinn even I drove him away. When we arrived, I stayed whenever Quinn was because my brother always following him even in the kitchen.

"I didn't know you know how to cook." Vladimir said while watching Quinn.

"Vlad, don't you have any class today?" I asked curiously because he's a teacher and I know he's busy in the university too.

"I have but I don't want to handle a class because Quinn is here." He answered.

I make a fist and wanted to punch my stupid brother. What's wrong with him? Does he like Quinn that much? And what's wrong with me? Why I always get mad whenever there's a guy around him?

It makes me pissed watching Vladimir having a conversation with Quinn. I went out from the kitchen area and headed to the living room. I grabbed the vase and was about to throw it until someone caught my eyes through the glass window. There was someone watching me from the outside. I pretended that I didn't see that person and went outside to check if I hallucinate things but I am not.

It's the witch that I encounter before, the Chinese looking guy. He walked towards me and started a conversation.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

"That's the question that I'm supposed to ask." I answered.

He looked at me differently and trying to touch me but I dodged. I am cautious now of every witch who came after me.

"Don't think of another move, witch. I can ripped your neck with one hand only." I threatened him.

He's still gazing at me. Suddenly, he said something weird words and I realized that he's casting a spell.

"Circulus Ignis."

A fire rose up from the ground and it encircled me. This is bad! My burns didn't heal yet and he's trying to inflict more of it.

"You're the one who attacked me in the set!"

He didn't say anything. He concentrates on the fire spell and trying to burn me. I jumped through and escaped but another fire circle rose up from the ground. He won't let me escape.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want to know how did you break my spell twice. Are you a witch?" He asked.

What? He thought I was a witch after I escaped from his spell twice?

"No, I'm not." I answered.

"If not, how did you break it? The fire spell that I casted on you in the set is difficult to break but you just simply break it like it was nothing."

The fire circle became smaller in diameter. It's going to burn me alive. If this thing continues, I don't have a choice but to transform. I looked around if there are people around in the subdivision. It's just me and him in this area.

"Tell me, who are you? You can't be powerful as I am because I am the most powerful witch."

What? He's the powerful witch that I'm looking for? Is he Sirius?

"I am not a witch."

"Then what are you?"

"You're worst nightmare."

I transformed into a wolf and he was caught in a surprise. I jumped through the fire and attacked the witch.

"Rigescunt Indutae."

A bright light appeared around me and it formed into ice crystals. I dodged and got far away from him. That was ice magic and it form into a cage.

"So, wolves do exist." He said and grinned. "She's really telling us the truth."

She? Who is he referring with that she?

"One last question wolf, are you a Martinez?"

I was surprised that he knew about my family. Who is he? Is he one of the lineage of Vivian?

I growl at him and preparing to attack. The witch is strong and I know he's going to cast another spell on me.

"Pila aqua."

Water came to his aid and I saw how the water meter and tanks broke after he cast a spell. Then the water attacked me in a form of balls and I dodged as I can. Water balls has agility but it can't compete to my agility. I'm faster than his magic and got an open chance to attack him. I strike my claw on him and grinned. And when I looked back, the ground became his shield and I just scratched it.

Damn! This witch is powerful and I didn't expect to fight him in this kind of level.

"Your fast. Let's see if you can handle my spells as I buff myself."

What? He can buff himself with magic?

"Dexteritate."

A light shines on him and he cast another spell.

"Fulmen ignem."

Out of nowhere, fire fall down from the magic circle above me. I kept on dodging as he kept on casting more of it. He became faster in casting spells because of the buff he enchant to himself. He's so serious to kill me now and all I can do is to keep on dodging. I can't even strike him close.

I kept a distance from him looking for an opening but his fire spells are massive and kept on attacking me. Suddenly, he stopped and grinned at me.

"Getting tired wolf?"

This witch is a badass but I won't let him kill me. I still have a goal for myself. I have to strike him up close or else I'm gonna die here.

Suddenly, two witches appeared from behind him.

"Enough Sirius. We are not here to kill a wolf." A man said.

One of the witches is a man and the other is a woman. The man is a little bit short with a Chinese eyes, white skin, and his hair is brown. On the other side, the woman is a beauty with long wavy brown hair, white skin, and taller than the one they called Sirius.

"I'm not going to kill him. I'm playing with him." Sirius said.

The woman laughed at him and hold his hand to stop from casting spells.

"Dear, it is not the time to kill a wolf. You're not ready for it. This wolf is one of the strongest and he's a Martinez." The woman said.

"That's why I'm playing him. I want to know how strong a Martinez wolf is." Sirius said and grinned at me like he's about to cast a spell.

"Don't waste your time with him, Sirius. Let me play with him." The man said.

Sirius nodded and he let the guy fight with me. I don't know how strong he is but I'm still on guard. The guy started to cast a spell on me but he's slow. I use my agility and strike him with my sharp claws.

"Brandon!" The woman shouted when that guy flew from afar.

The woman step forward and she's going to fight with me. She's slow and I did the same to her.

"I told you Amara, he's strong. A Martinez wolf isn't a game that you can go easy with it." Sirius said.

The woman stood up and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. This time, I'm serious."

That innocent face of her faded and became serious. A dark fog came out from her hands and she started to cast a spell. I don't want to her to cast that spell so I ran fast and going to strike her but...

"Gravitas!" She shouted.

And I was pinned down on the ground and can't lift my limbs or my body. It's even pulling me down to this ground and breaks, pushing me down to the earth.

Damn!

I didn't know she can control gravity and I'm in disadvantage. I can't even lift my body and it started to break my bones.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I heard Quinn's voice.

"Oh my! A human. What shall we do, Sirius?" The woman asked him.

"Kill him."

"Let me do it." I heard that Brandon guy volunteer to kill Quinn.

I can't even move my head to looked back. I'm sure Quinn will run towards me but I can't let his life be at stake.

"Mors Percutiens."

That Brandon guy cast a spell to Quinn. I won't let him kill a human. They say that witches are bad, they really proved it in my eyes that they are.  I tried my best to counter the gravity spell on me.

I want to save Quinn. He's not part of this fiasco that I'm in and I won't let witches kill a human in front of me!

"Are you ready to become one with, Ares?"

That voice! No, it's my voice, my wolf self.

"Do I have a choice? I need power!" I shouted.

"Good. Finally, you accepted the other part of you Ares. The time has come."

The power resonate on my body and I resisted the gravity spell that the woman casted on me.

"What? Sirius, this wolf is different!" The woman shouted.

"Move back!" Sirius ordered them.

Then the spell was broken with my power. I felt an intense strength and a fire burning in my body. I looked back at Quinn and he was surrounded by a dark magic that was cast by Brandon. I ran towards him and break the spell with my claw and Quinn fell down to the ground unconscious.

"This is bad, Sirius."

"Let's escape." The woman said.

"No, I want to play with him. Terra Spica!"

Sirius cast a spell and the ground rose up like a spike trying to hit me. I dodge and ran towards them and without knowing, I did a fire breath to them.

Damn! That was awesome! I can attack with fire from my mouth.

I inflicted burn to the three of them and saw the most powerful witch got burned by my flames.

"Rigescunt Indutae!"

It's the same spell he cast on me where a bright light appears and turned into ice crystals. Ice is weak against fire and I throw a fire breath on it and melted.

"We need to escape Sirius. This wolf is different and we don't know yet about it." Brandon said.

Sirus move forward a little bit and said.

"We'll meet again, wolf. The next time I encounter you, you'll be a wolf meat for our celebration."

I don't want them to escape but they vanished like thin air. I howled after the battle to let my pack know that I fought the most powerful witch.

Afterwards, I attended to Quinn and tranformed back into a human body. He's unconscious because of that spell which I don't know. I carried him back to the house and saw Vladimir at the gate.

"I'm sorry, I didn't sensed it." He said.

He didn't sensed that I was fighting with three witches? But, why Quinn saw us? He's a human or does human actually see us even the witches casted a dimensional spell?

Vladimir wrapped me with a blanket because I was naked. I carried Quinn to his room and put him down on his bed. He's still unconscious and Vladimir called mother to help us.

"Did you really fight the powerful wicth?" He asked.

"Yes, and he's strong." I answered and wrapped myself with a bathrobe that I saw in the cabinet.

"So, the powerful witch is a man?"

"He got his army of witches two and fought two of them. But the powerful witch is not a joke." I answered.

"That's sick. We need to fight back too if they gonna kill us. But, how can we convince him to break the curse on us, Ares?" He asked.

I gave a dee sigh.

"He has no intention to break the curse Vlad. He's going to kill us one by one and we need to prepare for a battle. His army is strong too and we need to prepare." I said while I was looking at Quinn who was lying down on his bed, unconscious.

I've got a purpose now why I accepted the other part of me. I'm going to protect the human. They're out of oir battles yet the witches are don't have any conscience. They kill if they wanted to and no wolf or human to then.

"I can't let any witches kill innocent people, especially Quinn."

pigrabbit_09 —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
282 7 11
━━━━━━ 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏𝒆𝒅 〔 greek mythology 〕 ━━━━━━ .𖥔 ݁ ˖ SYNOPSIS The life of thiever...
610K 29.5K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
25.8K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...