Marital bond

By StoriesLoubbie

Debbie and Lou get married to fool Debbie's granny. But soon Debbie feels for Lou. And Lou, well, she has bee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 4

2.1K 74 21
By StoriesLoubbie

Lou's POV

I woke up to see Debbie curled up on me, her head resting on my chest. I smiled. In past one week, this is the first time we are this close genuinely and not for any drama. She's sleeping, lightly snoring. I always found it adorable. She'll never accept if I say that when awake but her denial is also cute and fun to watch. I lightly ran my fingers through her brown hair. It's grown much now. Since the prison, she cut it only once. I like her hair. It's silky and soft. I always dreamt of us waking up like this with real feelings, as a couple.

But suddenly the fake marriage and fake PDAs came into the picture. I felt sad and angry again. Now I'm aware of my situation. What happened yesterday? How did I reach here? Who changed my clothes? And why am I in Rose's room? Also I think someone kissed me yesterday? Who? What happened between me and that person? Did I accidentally cheat on Debbie? Oh no...

I'm not able to follow up. I'm not able to digest that fact. I cannot... I'm ashamed.. I immediately pushed Debbie aside and got up from the bed. Debbie woke up by this action. She saw me walking out of the room and into my own room. I heard her calling me but I couldn't. I know it's stupid but I feel I betrayed her. I closed the door hard and collapsed near the door. I cried. I can hear Debbie's voice. She's calling me.. she's knocking the door.

"Just go away Debbie", I said.

"Honey.. open the door please"

"I told you go away. I don't wanna talk to anyone"

"Lou please"

I didn't reply. I couldn't... I cannot face her. I feel I'm a cheater. I know my faithfulness for her means nothing to her or our relationship but I still can't.

I heard the door knob turn. Fuck why she had to be good at picking the locks? The door was unlocked but she cannot open because my back is pressed against the door. She tried hard to push away but I was firm in my decision. Somehow she pushed the door halfway but it wasn't enough for her to enter inside.

I felt her sitting down on the other side of the door. I am feeling bad now. I am shutting her down. But I don't have any choice. My mind is fucked up. When I see her, my heart starts dancing, then it'll remind me of fake marriage, then the fake affections and that breaks my heart. Now, upon that I have this fucking guilt that I cheated her unknowingly. I can't... My mind is a rollercoaster ride for now.

"Baby please... Talk to me...."

I still didn't reply.

"Lou... I know you're angry on me.. I shouldn't have forced you yesterday for lunch but please Lou..."

She thinks I'm angry on her? Well that's true but right now it's not the reason

"I just wanted to spend time with you... I feel like you are avoiding me... Or probably I'm imagining it but I want to be with you you. You're my best friend Lou.. I can't have you go away from me"

Bestfriend.. that's what... I'm only your bestfriend.. I can never be anything more

"Please Lou... Speak to me... Please..."

I couldn't speak anything.. I could hear her sobbing. I just stood and walked away towards my bed. It was a wrong move. The moment I walked away, the door which was steady because of my force was now free and it opened completely and Debbie was not ready for that. She fell backwards.

I wanted to go for her and help her get up. But before I did, she herself got up and walked towards me. I was on my bed, sitting and crying.

Third person POV

Debbie sat next to Lou. Her eyes red. Tears still flowing down her cheeks. The same is reflected in Lou's face. Lou didn't speak anything. Debbie reached for Lou's hand but Lou retracted her hand and placed on her own lap. She's feeling used by someone and doesn't deserve Debbie's touch.

Debbie was hurt. She looked away to hide her tears. Lou knew it hurt Debbie because it also hurt her. But her inner self is going crazy.

"What can I do so you will forgive me?"

"..."

"Please Lou. Speak to me. I... I... Can't have you be angry on me... I know you aren't comfortable with this marriage... I know you're frustrated... But please Lou.. don't shut me out. Please... Talk to me... You know... You just scold me, yell at me, slap me, take all your anger on me... But please.... Talk to me.. I can't bear this silent treatment from you.. please... Please....", Debbie said crying. She's not able to control herself. She just slipped down from the bed and sat on the floor, her head against the bed, one hand on floor, other hand clutching her chest. Lou felt guilty. For now Debbie needs her. Lou sat next to her on floor and took her hand away from her chest and entwined. Debbie looked at her.

After few minutes, Lou spoke

"I... I... Yesterday.. I guess.... I... May have... Done a mistake... I.. I remember nothing after I was drunk more than regular..  but... But there's... A vague memory... I was kissed by someone.... I didn't even reciprocate... I guess... I've been taken advantage of.... Or probably I took advantage of someone... I.. I... Feel disgusted now... Someone kissed me without my knowledge... I don't know probably I might've even slept..."

If Lou finds out it's me who kissed her.. she might be disgusted by me too

"Yesterday when I reached the club, no one was there. You were drunk and was almost unconscious. I got you back here. So no Lou. You didn't.. No one kissed you.. none... You probably dreamt it", Debbie lied after hearing that Lou was disgusted by the kiss. She's heartbroken.

Lou had gotten a slight hope that Debbie might have kissed her when Debbie told she came to club. But now was disappointed after hearing that no one kissed. On one side she's happy that she didn't cheat Debbie, but that slight disappointment of not being kissed by Debbie is killing her. Also the whole situation might be a dream.

I kissed some random woman in my dream? What's happening? Am I that weak? Is my love for Debbie getting diminished? Even if she doesn't love me, I wanna love her more and more till the end of my life. I can't have it diminished. No I can't. I need to love her. These fake marriage should not alter my love for her

"So no one kissed me you sure? I didn't sleep with any right?"

"You didn't Lou"

And I won't even allow you to sleep with anyone other than me

Lou sighed. Debbie looked at their entwined palms

"Lou... You still angry on me?"

"I am... I am angry on you for making me do all these.. but probably I also have to apologise to you... Yesterday... I guess I might have taken the act too far. I.. might have made you uncomfortable.. so... I'm sorry for that"

I wasn't uncomfortable.. I was surprised but was also willing to give in... And it was an act? Yeah well why would Lou want me anyways

"I know it was just a fake show.. so I too joined you"

It's a fake show for her...

Debbie leaned on her. Lou held her tightly.

"I'm sorry too Lou. I promise I'll not force you to do anything when it comes to my gammy"

"Hmm.... "

"I guess you need more sleep. You sleep I'll get ready"

"I need more vodka... I feel I need it after that horrible dream"

She considers kissing me as a horrible dream!

"How the hell you're fine after drinking yesterday? I would've died if I drank so much. You know how worried I was? And that guy Leo.. he was giving me migraine... upon that... I'll kill him one..."

"Debbie"

"I mean he is stupid.. he fucking..."

"I've told you.. he's very important for me... I can't hear anything against him"

She can't hear anything against him? Who is he? What is going on between them

Lou got up and took the last vodka bottle out of her mini fridge. Debbie shook her head in disbelief.

Before Lou could drink, Debbie snatched the bottle.

"You're not drinking any... Also... I'm gonna put this mini..."

"Give it to me Deborah...", Lou tried snatching it back.

Debbie held her hand far away, Lou had to lean on her. Debbie being stubborn didn't give and Lou won't leave her till she gets her bottle.

(Imagine the following scene in slow motion with some romantic+sensual BGM and top view camera angle slowly descending down and then the normal view. Also both are in minimal clothing, and the breeze from windows making the curtains fly, so use your imagination on how it might look. Yeah I know I'm being stupid😅)

Debbie ran all around the room so that Lou won't get the bottle, Lou chased her. Debbie fell on the bed and Lou on her. Still Debbie wasn't ready to give the bottle. She stretched her hand and Lou too stretched and now both having their hands on the bottle. Both are using their strength. Debbie rolled, causing Lou to be under her. Lou rolled back. The to and fro went on for few seconds. And now Debbie was below and Lou on top. Their bodies pressed against each other, their faces so close and the heavy breath against each other. They are sweating and their hearts beating faster, not because of running and rolling but because of their proximity. They looked at each other. For a second Debbie felt Lou will kiss her. She was again turned on. She didn't even know she can be turned on by something silly like this.

They were staring at each other, and Debbie thought she'll lift her head and kiss Lou. Her grip on the bottle loosened so is Lou's. The staring still continued. Lou is trying her best not to do anything that she might regret later. But her heart isn't listening. Unknowingly she's leaning down further, their lips very close to each other. Now both left the bottle and were only concentrated on each other. But their moment ended when the bottle just rolled and fell down, shattered. The sound got them out of their magical moment.

Lou immediately stood up. Debbie missed her warmth. She wanted Lou back. To proceed in whatever direction they were about to go. She can feel the heat.

"Fuck!! my vodka", Lou went and saw the shattered glass and vodka on the floor.

Debbie is still thinking what would've happened if the bottle had not fallen down. She's cursing the bottle.

Lou started picking the glass without any gloves and she got a cut running from her index finger to the heel of her right palm.

"FUCKKKKK!!!"

Debbie immediately got to her side and took her hand. The blood was flowing and it mixed with the vodka on floor and everything's red. Debbie's feeling giddy looked at the blood. Lou is wincing with pain. Debbie tried her best to stay focused, she somehow got the first-aid kit and cleaned Lou's wound. She's barely keeping herself conscious. Her hands shaking. Once she's done dressing the wound, she walked out of the room and into her room with great difficulty, then fell on her bed. The whole room rotating around her. She's not able to steady herself. She shut her eyes. It's strange. She never was hesitant to see blood. She grew up among criminals and her father isn't the one to avoid violence.

Then she remembered. She felt the same giddiness when her mom was once wounded. She couldn't see the blood. It's more of the love towards her mom that made her feel giddy than the blood. She couldn't see her mom in pain and that caused her to feel dizzy. It never happened with anyone else. Anyone else but Lou...

(A/n: This whole blood and giddiness is by my personal experience 😅)

-*-*-*-*-

Lou walked inside the room. She saw Debbie on her bed, eyes closed, arms wide stretched. Lou laid next to Debbie, her head resting on Debbie's biceps.

"You alright?"

Debbie just groaned. Lou touched her forehead.

"Honey you alright?"

Debbie slowly opened her eyes. Now the giddiness isn't there. But her vision is still blurred.

"Hmm.. Lou..."

"Yeah baby... I'm here"

"We need to go to the doctor's. Your hand probably need the stitches. Also I suck at dressing the wound. Let's go"

"Are you fine baby? What happened to you?"

"I'm fine. I just... Lack of sleep so I felt dizzy"

"You sure?"

"Yes Lou. Now get ready. We should go to doctor's"

They both got ready, well Debbie forcefully helped Lou get ready because of her wound. Even though Lou protested, Debbie helped brush her teeth.

"My left hand is perfectly alright"

"Yeah I know"

"I can brush myself"

"Yeah I know that too"

"Then why you..."

"Open your mouth"

Lou had to obey. After brushing, Lou was about to remove her shorts when Debbie's hands stopped her.

"What? I need to pee. I'm not allowed to remove my clothes by myself?"

"Yup. I don't want you to get hurt more. So... I'm gonna help"

Lou sighed. But somewhere she's feeling good.

Undressing Lou was too much for Debbie. Lou is awake and Debbie is not able to resist Lou's porcelain skin. Upon that, she's removing her briefs. Yesterday she didn't do it thinking it's wrong but now she's doing it, well entirely for different reason. But this situation is giving her all different ideas that if she executes will surely face Lou's wrath, well that's what Debbie thought and so kept her hands in her control.

After that Lou tried to shower. Debbie didn't allow but she wanted to. Debbie covered the wound and dressing with the plastic bag, used waterproof tapes to secure it. Lou then showered. Her hand paining. The blood vessels near the wound pulsing in higher rate.

Debbie wanted to help but Lou refused. Debbie didn't protest. It was safe for her too. She's sure she won't be able to behave. But she did help her dry her body. It was difficult too but there was the towel between her hand and Lou's body. So the intensity was little reduced. Once done, Lou went to her room and shuffled through her wardrobe using her one hand. And again Debbie stopped her.

"You sit there, I'll get your clothes"

"Yes mom"

"Wife... Legally"

Wife... Only for records

"Whatever"

Did she say whatever?

Debbie selected a black trousers and purple shirt.

"It goes better with leather"

"For now, wear what I'm giving you"

"Bossy"

"That I always am", Debbie winked.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

They were in hospital. The doctor looked at the wound. Though the cut was deep, it wasn't much that it needed stitches. He dressed the wound and then prescribed some meds. He also commented on the poor dressing by Debbie and Lou tried her best to hide her laugh. Debbie was lil embarrassed. In her defence, she's not the doctor or nurse or a paramedic.

They then went to a diner to have their brunch. Lou needed coffee. It's a miracle she's still sane. Debbie ordered burgers, fries, coke for herself and coffee for Lou. Lou found it difficult to eat with her left hand. Debbie helped her. Debbie sat on Lou's side, and made her eat the burger. Anyone who saw them thought these two as the perfect couple.

"Eat yours too hon. I ain't much hungry"

"Until you empty this I'm not gonna leave you"

Lou just nodded like a kid obeying it's mom. After their food, they went back to the loft. Till now they spent their time returning back to their earlier rapport, forgetting about their fake marriage but the fate isn't with them. When they returned home, they were sarcastically welcomed by Debbie's granny and Francis. Tammy and others standing there worried.

*****************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...
67.6K 2.9K 38
Theirs was a different kind of love; they had played their roles during the day, but at night, away from the press people, away from the blinding lig...
5.2K 245 6
Or, 5 times people watched them dance and 1 time they didn't. I know these are usually uploaded as a oneshot but it turned into a 10,000 word fic so...
77.2K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...