Falling For You (One Directio...

By TeenWolfie1D

17 year old Kalea Styles has been in love with Liam Payne since they met as young kids. He's her other half... More

Chapter 1-First Day Back
Chapter 2- Memories
Chapter 3-She Seems Nice
Chapter 4-Well Hello There
Chapter 5-Control
Chapter 6-Friends With Benefits
Chapter 7-The New Girl
Chapter 8-Getting To Know You
Chapter 9-What Matters Most
Chapter 10-Not Alone
Chapter 11-Just Friends
Chapter 12-Jenni?
Chapter 13-Kalea's Wish
Chapter 14-What Happened That Night
Chapter 15-A Broken Harry
Chapter 16-Moment of Truth
Chapter 17-The Untold
Chapter 18-Gaining Courage
Chapter 19-Baby Steps
Chapter 20-Problems Arise
Chapter 22- Party Crashers
Chapter 23-Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 24-Forgive Me, Forgive Me Not
Chapter 25-A Night In
Chapter 26-Serenaded With a Kiss
Chapter 27-Heartbreak, Heartache
Chapter 28- "You're what?"
Chapter 29- When the Truth Sinks In
Chapter 30- "I'm in love with you..."

Chapter 21-The Beginning

1.1K 13 9
By TeenWolfie1D

Liam's POV

She looked beautiful when she stepped out of the dressing room. She always does though.

Her long curls were flowing down her body. The white top fit her slender figure. The skirt that showed just enough of her long legs sent me over the edge. And when she smiled, it lit up my world like nobody else. "What? Say something? Too much? Do I look fat?"

"No, you look..." I started to say before he cut me off.

"Beautiful."

I didn't want Louis here! I needed to hang out with Kalea today so I could get rid of these feelings! I needed to view her as just a friend again!

This was definitely not helping. Both the fact that I got jealous he was here and that she looked absolutely stunning.

"Sorry that I didn't tell you guys about hanging out together. It's totally okay if you want to leave or just not do this," she said frowing at the ground.

I couldn't say no to her! I didn't want her alone with Louis either.

GAH! Liam stop getting jealous!

YOU ARE WITH GILLIAN!

"It's totally fine!" I said with a forced smile.

I didn't want to be here honestly. I don't want to have to share her with anyone else.

Shut up Liam. Stop it.

"Maybe we just shouldn't..." Kalea started to say.

"No, Kalea. We're both okay with it. It's cool," Louis said cutting her off.

What is with this dude cutting people off? Rude much?

He grabbed her hand, and I felt a knot tighten in my stomach.

I did not like this picture.

"Okay I'm gonna change back then we can shop some more," Kalea said heading back into the dressing room.

I sat down in one of the chairs next to Louis. The silence hung in the air, neither of us really knowing what to say.

"It's Louis, right?" I said trying to at least make conversation.

"Don't act like you don't know my name. We've met," he said not even glancing at me.

"Hey, I'm not for this any more than ou are. You don't have to be such a dick."

"Look who's talking. You don't even know what you do to Kalea," he said back to me.

"Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am?"

"I'm her best friend. Because you haven't been there for her lately."

"I'm her best friend. How long have you even known her for? Like a month?" I said getting angry.

"But it's like I've know her forever! She's the most genuine, sweet, loving, and caring person in the world. Why can't you see that?"

I do. I can't get her out of my head. If only you knew.

"She's beautiful, both inside and out," he said continuing.

I know. I want her to know that too. But she can only be a friend. I cannot like her any more than that.

"I can see the way you look at her, Louis. I'm not blind."

"She likes someone else," Louis said looking away, not even denying how he felt.

Who does Kalea like? She hasn't told me? Out of all people? And she told Louis?

Maybe I haven't been around enough for her.

I must get the feelings in my head straight. I like Gillian not Kalea.

Why the hell does she keep appearing in my head then? That's just not fair! Just think of Gill!

Even though it killed me to say this, it was the only way to stay away from Kalea. To bury my feelings inside.

"Louis, nothing should hold you back. Even though it may seem like I don't like you, I do feel like you will take care of Kalea. That's all that matters to me. I want what is best for her, and right now, that's you. Whoever she does like, I won't know for sure if he'd be right for her. But I know that you'll be there. Like how you are when I'm with my own girlfriend."

Shit. That slipped out. Girlfriend? i'm not even sure if we're official or anything.

I felt like it stabbed me in the stomach to say that to him, but I knew that I needed someone to be there for her. I don't want some random dude with her.

At least it's someone I know she trusts.

"Thanks I guess," Louis said, "but I think I'll wait a while. Til she's, um, ready."

"Whatever you say," I replied, not completely following what he meant.

Then Kalea stepped out of the dressing room and both Louis and I stood up.

She smiled as she looked at the both of us.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

Louis and I both nodded.

"Can we stop at Starbucks?" i asked as the three of us stepped out of the store.

"Yeah that sounds find. Is that okay Lou?" Kalea asked him.

"Sure."

"To Starbucks then!" she said.

As we made our way there, Louis and Kalea walked together, a little too close for my liking. Their shoulders were like magnets toward each other.

I walked not too far behind them, feeling a bit protective, and maybe a tad jealous too.

Okay I was really jealous, but I CAN'T BE JEALOUS! WHAT AM I SAYING? I'm not jealous of them.

We got to Starbucks and I stepped into line. Louis and Kalea planted themselves down on a table and began whispering to each other.

I forced myself to turn away when she giggled at Louis. These thoughts needed to stop, and fast.

Kalea's POV

I took a seat with Louis at an empty table as Liam ordered in line.

"Hey I'm sorry about this Lou, I know it must be awkward but it doesn't have to be! You and Liam can easily become friends. I don't know what's up with this awkwardness."

"It's okay Kalea. And just for you, I'll try to be an open and nicer person to him. But it's just, he broke your heart and I hated seeing you like that. I don't want people that break you when I'm supposed to be looking after you!" he said.

I giggled at him, remembering when he sang to me.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just, I remembered when we first were starting to get to know each other and you sang to me."

"When we kissed," he said peeking at me with his bright blue orbs.

"Yeah," I said blushing as I bit my lip trying to hide back a smile.

"Well at least you aren't a bad kisser," he told me with a playful wink.

"Hah! You're not so bad yourself Tommo," I said giving him a nudge deciding to play along even more. "But I've had better," I whispered into his ear with a quick wink.

"The Tommo doesn't come second in anything," he said inching closer to me.

I gave him an eyeroll as Liam came over to sit with us, interrupting our moment.

"So where to after this?" he asked plopping down on the seat next to me.

"Well I want to go to H&M and TopShop and maybe look around other stores if there's time."

"Sounds good. We have all afternoon," said Louis.

I felt his foot link with mine as he gazed at me with a smile.

I kept my foot there with his and smiled to myself.

I don't know whether it was right or wrong to do with Liam right here, but right now, I honestly don't care anymore.

Liam is part of the old me. The innocent Kalea who hid her feelings from her best friend for eleven years.

That' s not me anymore. I can't be scared of the truth! And I've finally realized at age seventeen that Liam James Payne isn't my boy to have.

He's my best friend, my teammate, and my partner in crime. I've been so blind this entire time to see how much he means to me, but only as a friend!

He's the reason I've never experienced what love is. What it feels like to be truly wanted and loved by someone.

And I only feel and see that in one person.

Louis.

It brings me back to the conversation I overheard in the dressing room.

Liam gave his approval. He didn't even object to Louis having feelings for me.

That's when I had my epiphany.

I finally saw that it was time for a change. That I am over Liam. It's always been meant to be a friendship.

Liam will alwasy have a special place in my heart, but it's Louis that deserves a chance.

And this is my chance too. My chance to truly find out what being in love is.

I'm falling for Louis Tomlinson.

And this is the beginning of my rollercoaster that is life.

ASDFGHJKL I hope you guys enjoyed!!! And to the people that watch Teen Wolf and read this story, you're gonna love the next chapter so much! So many hints! HOPE YOU LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW IT WILL MAKE MY LIFE IF YOU DO. <3 Tweet me! @TeenWolfie1D if you read! -Sarah xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 875 21
Kendra and Harry Styles were bestfriends. But when Harry leaves for x-factor and becomes part of One Direction, he abandons Kendra, who depended heav...
5.1K 167 21
17 year old Lindsey Torelli was a normal girl who lived in Los Angeles, California. She led a pretty normal life. Until the accident. The accident th...
8K 810 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
2.4K 71 12
IN EDITING!!!!! 18 year old Hannah Walker is best friends with Liam Payne from the band one direction. They've known each other since forever,well L...