Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel...

By Foreign-baby

contains G!P These short stories was written already , I just changed the characters names because I wanted t... More

A Little Laugh
Basketball Camp
Christmas
Class Clown
Class Clown part 2
Control
Doctors
Dont Deny
Dont Deny Part 2
Home
I Hate Your Dad
I Hate Your Dad Part 2
I Hate Your Dad Part 3
I Hate Your Dad Part 4
Im In Love
Repair shop
Repair Shop Part 2
Soccer
Solider
Solider Part 2
Teacher
Teacher Part 2
Techer Part 3
Teacher Part 4
You Saved Me
You Saved Me Part 2
You Saved Me part 3
You Saved Me Part 4
Im Pregnant
Jealous

Soccer Part 2

1.7K 48 6
By Foreign-baby

" coming to the game today?" You asked Carol.

"Maybeee" she said with a smirk.

"You better be there" you said looking at Carol

"Of course I will silly" she said before kissing you.

You and Carol have been dating for a month now and you couldn't be any happier. Some people didn't like seeing y'all together but you and Carol didn't care.

" maybe you can meet my parents" you suggested.

"Babe I thought you said we were doing a dinner" Carol said.

" we are but I'm excited..... but if you want to wait till the dinner then fine" you said wrapping your arms around Her.

"Good. Now go to class, I'll be waiting for you by the library" Carol said pecking your lips once more.

You watched as Carol walked away to her class. You knew Carol was special because you never felt the way you did with anyone else, it's like Carol some how made your life better.

" you're so in love with her" Wanda said walking up on you.

" I don't know what it is but I want her forever......yeah it's probably love" you chuckled.

"You guys been together for one month and you're in love? Either she knows what she's doing in bed or she's really a nice person" Wanda said.

"Both. She's just so prefect to me" you said following Wanda in the classroom.

"Ask Carol if she has a brother..... sister, I swing both ways" Wanda chuckled.

"She's the only child"

"Well when u get tired of her send her my way" She said joking.

"She's mines forever" you said pointing your finger at your best friend.

.......

"so it's like that now Carol?" Ruby said.

" like what?" Carol asked confused.

" why you dating that clown? You knew I been wanted to talk to you since 9th grade.

"Ruby I already told you, I thought you was over this" Carol said.

" I'm so much better than your little girlfriend, you would've got everything if you were my girl" ruby said.

" I don't care about gifts ruby" Carol said leaving.

/////

" stop moving your head baby" Carol said as she put your hair up in a high bun.

" I can't believe you put a bun in my head" you said standing up to look in the mirror.

You wasn't used to all those girly hair styles, you either kept it down or in a ponytail.

" you look so cute babe" Carol smiled kissing your cheek.

" you guys seriously can't get enough of each other. Just one kiss can lead to a baby" Wanda said.

"That why they made condoms" you said wrapping your arms around Carol .

" which you don't use" Carol said.

"Well it looks like I'm going to be auntie pretty soon"

" oh no, I'm on the pill. My auntie would kill me" Carol laughed.

You still had an hour left until you had to meet back up in the locker room. You, Carol , and Wanda left to go get food.

"So Carol, you got any single friends?" Taylor asked.

"Just. Asking for um a friend"

"Wait you're not taken?" Carol asked.

" no, I'm single as hell" Wanda said.

" oh my god,Vision is gonna be so excited. He has the biggest crush on you" Carol said.

"Who is Vision?" You asked.

" you know the tall guy With the blonde hair? He's on the chess team" Carol said describing her friend.

" ohhhhh..... he likes me?" Wanda asked smiling.

" yessss, here get his number" Carol said pulling out her phone to give Vision number to Wanda .

"I see a Double Date in the future Y/N" Wanda said.

" ok just a heads up, I kiss on Carol more than I eat my food" you said.

"That's a lie, she devour her food as soon as she gets it" Carol is said.

"Yeah I know, she eats about like twelve times when she come to my house" Wanda said.t

" yeah I devoure a couple of things too" you said smirking.

/////

Carol: oh my god I'm so nervous

You: don't be babe, everything is going to be fine.

Carol: my mom made me wear a dress🙄

You: your mom always try to get someone to wear a dress, I remember when I first joined the team and we had to dress professionally for game day she told us to wear a dress
You: but hey easy access 😉😈

Carol: no. We're not doing anything tonight

You: babeeeeee😩

You: please🥺

Carol: no, next time

Catching a little attitude you didn't text Carol back. You sat in the living room holding your little brother while your parents set up the dining room. Hearing a knock on the door you got up and answered it.

" hey" you said smiling.

" hi" they both said.

Stepping to the side you let them come in.

"Awe who is this cutie" Natasha asked talking about the baby.

" oh this is my little brother Jason" you said.

" you guys can sit, I don't know if their ready"

.......

You and Carol haven't said a word to each other since they first got to your place.

" so Carol how does it feel to be graduating this year?" Bella asked.

" I'm excited, I can't wait till college" Carol said.

" she's excited but my pockets not, I have to pay for prom and you know that's expensive and then the end of the year senior trips" Natasha said.

" so that means Y/N is going to prom with Carol I'm guessing" Henry said.

" mmmm I don't know because at the beginning of the school year I got asked to prom already" Carol said.

" so what? I'm your girlfriend" you said.

" I know but I'm not gonna just leave the person hanging" Carol said.

" wow..... ok cool" you said as you continued to eat your food.

Of course you wanted to take Carol to prom, she's your girlfriend after all. But you wasn't going to argue, if she don't want you going with her then so be it. You stayed quiet the whole time until spoken too, after dinner was done you went straight upstairs checking on your little brother first before going to your room. You collapsed on your bed, throwing your arm over your eyes you just laid there. You removed your arm when you felt something on top of you.

" you're mad at me huh?" Carol asked as she looked down at you.

" duh. I'm your girlfriend and you're telling me that I'm not taking you to prom because somebody that's NOT your girlfriend asked you"

" babe..... you know James? The kid that has autism?"

" yeah?"

" he's the one that asked me and I don't want to hurt his feelings because then I'll feel bad. Baby I'll love to go to prom with you but I don't want to seem like a cruel person when I'm not" Carol explained.

" plus it's always next year, I can take you to prom" Carol smirked.

" I don't want to wait till next year" you pouted.

Carol leaned over kissing your pout, she didn't stop kissing your lips until you responded to the kiss.

" don't be upset please" Carol said.

You hands moved under Carol's dress but she was quick to stop them.

" behave" She said.

" make me" you said with a smirk.

" not tonight, I gotta go but tomorrow for sure" Carol said moving from on top of you.

You walked Carol downstairs saying bye to her and your coach.

" I thought you said that lady was Carol's auntie" Bella asked.

" she is but she raised Carol so it's both auntie and mom I guess" you said.

" she's a sweet girl, and smart..... I like her" your dad said.

" yeah me too old man"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.9K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
36.3K 1.3K 13
❝ 𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❞ your hands coated in stardust, gleaming against the night sky. i hope you know...
663K 27.3K 140
≫ a collection of imagines for some of my favourite fictional characters and celebrities, part one (Gifs used are from google images, so credit to th...
23.8K 303 34
▪▪▪ ~Just some Multifandom GIF Imagines~ ▪▪▪ ❤Some will be quite short and others will be longer ❤ ▪▪▪ ❤I have tried my best to make them gender neut...