Not The Beta's Mate | ✔

By dreammcatcher

"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you se... More

Author's Note & Characters
Chapter One - Crush
Chapter Two - Memory Lane
Chapter Three - Lusting After You
Chapter Four - Flamin' Cheeks
Chapter Five - Shameless Thoughts
Chapter Six - Oops I Fell
Chapter Seven - Cheap Thrills
Chapter Eight - Get Up, Get Over It
Chapter Nine - I'm Having A Moment
Chapter Ten - I Don't Know Him
Chapter Eleven - Stop Turning Me On
Chapter Twelve - Not Strong Enough
Chapter Thirteen - The Secret's Out
Chapter Fourteen - I Got Butterflies
Chapter Sixteen - She's In Labour
Chapter Seventeen - Welcome To The World
Chapter Eighteen - I Don't Do Fancy
Chapter Nineteen - An Eventful Bumpy Ride
Chapter Twenty - You're Safe With Me
Chapter Twenty One - Pizza & Feelings
Chapter Twenty Two - Shaken Up
Chapter Twenty Three - Sexual Rewards
Chapter Twenty Four - Kayleigh, I'm A Werewolf
Chapter Twenty Five - Never Settle
Chapter Twenty Six - Be My Boyfriend?
Chapter Twenty Seven - The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty Eight - Don't Touch What's Mine
Chapter Twenty Nine - I Hate You
Chapter Thirty - I Can't Do This Anymore
Chapter Thirty One - Love Me
Chapter Thirty Two - I Like It Rough
Chapter Thirty Three - Birthday Surprises
Chapter Thirty Four - She's Here
Chapter Thirty Five - Dirty Liar
Chapter Thirty Six - I'll Wait Forever
Chapter Thirty Seven - Drunken Mistakes
Chapter Thirty Eight - Known Strangers
Chapter Thirty Nine - I Am Broody
Chapter Forty - Coffee and Care
Chapter Forty One - Graduation Kisses
Chapter Forty Two - Sexual Tension
Chapter Forty Three - Soulmates
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
Spin Off - Evan's Story
New Steamy Erotic Werewolf Book

Chapter Fifteen - I Need You

85.2K 3.8K 702
By dreammcatcher

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

I didn't want to let you go.

KAYDEN HAVANA

WE PULL UP at Kayleigh's accommodation car park. Turning off the engine, my body turns to face her.

A small smile forms on her lips. "Do you want to come in?" She offers quietly, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

I mentally sigh. Jaxon literally just mindlinked me saying we needed a pack meeting in 45 minutes. It was important. Apparently.

"I'm sorry," I say as I let my hand rest on the steering wheel. "I can't, I got something to do back home."

"Oh," Kayleigh says instantly. "That's okay." I can hear the disappointment in her voice.

Her eyes look down to her hands in her lap before she takes off her seatbelt. Her blonde hair falls gently in front of her face.

"Thanks for today," she forces a smile at me.

I can tell in her eyes that something was wrong.

"That's okay," I say softly.

She waits for a second, unsure whether I will kiss her goodbye. But she slips out of the car without a chance for me to.

"Bye," she says as she looks at the vacant seat and not me.

"I'll see you later,"

She purses her lips and nods at my words. Her little hand slams my car door shut and she walks away. I think that she might turn around but she doesn't, her head stays firmly directed to the floor.

Then her thoughts come flooding into my head.

God, you're so fucking stupid Kayleigh.

I can't help but frown as I watch her shake her head to herself. Not fully understanding why she thinks she's stupid.

He probably thinks you're a fucking freak. Why did you have to tell him everything?

A hand rakes it's way through my hair. My eyes feel like they're burning into the back of her head.

He probably feels sorry for you.

She overthinks too much and it was kills me. Kayleigh reaches her building and pushes her way through the doors.

"Fuck it," I mumble as I rip the keys from my ignition and follow her.

She has shared something with me that is so incredibly personal and deep. Things that will probably be floating around her head all night and I've just left her.

Jaxon, I'm not going to be able to make the meeting.

He is going to fucking kill me. I jog across the car park and reach her building.

Kayden, are you serious? This is important. Jaxon's voice is angry and it was hard to miss because it sounded so harsh. But right now that was the last thing I was thinking about.

I've got to do something that is important. You can fill me in tomorrow.

It better be fucking important.

Running up three flights of stairs to reach Kayleigh's dorm room. I turn left down the hall and watch as she places her keys into her door.

Her black oversized jumper barely covering her thighs, she always looked so effortlessly perfect. Her head turns to me suddenly as she hears my footstep.

She looks back at me confused. "Did I forget something?" She questions as she watches me.

I take big strides to reach her. "Yeah," I breathe out. "This."

Her eyes scan my body with curiosity until I grip her cheeks and throw her up against her dorm door. My lips collide with hers and she lets out a tiny gasp.

The kiss is hard and desperate.

Her hands almost don't know what to do. But she eventually kisses me back and exhales a moan into my mouth as I bite down onto her bottom lip.

I remove my right hand from her cheek and use it to open the door. Pushing it wide open, Kayleigh begins to walk backwards into her room.

Slamming the door shut with the back of my heel and reach down under her jumper to hoist her up around my waist. She lets out another breath against my lips. Her arms now wrapping around my neck and her fingers getting tangled in the back of my hair.

"I'm sorry," I mumble against her lips.

She kisses me again. Her tongue swiping across mine slightly. I pull away ever so slightly. "I shouldn't have just left you after what you told me."

My lips are back on hers. I throw her down onto the bed, her piercing blue eyes look up to me.

Pulling my shirt up and over my head, I reach down to take off her jumper. Leaving her in only her underwear.

I place her foot onto my chest and begin to slowly undo her laces. Recognising her heavy breathing from here.

Yanking off both of her shoes, I slowly kiss down her calves and towards her thighs. Her head throws back against the bed and she groans.

"I. Want. To. Make. You. Feel. So. Good." I whisper along her skin after every kiss.

Her breathing hitches as I reach her navy blue lace underwear. I kiss near her bellybutton. Her stomach breathes in harshly, her rib bones stick out as she stretches.

My hands clasp the side of her little body.

"I want you to forget everything about him," I say slowly as I reach her nipples.

She groans out and grips onto my fingers. I entwine our hands and force them down to the bed sheets. I swirl my tongue around her left nipple and she arches her back up to me, letting out a small whimper.

God, she was so beautiful.

My eyes peak up to her face and I watch as she clamps her eyes shut as I suck on her hardened nipple. My teeth graze her softly and she squeezes my hands.

I knew that I was torturing her, her body was craving more of my touch. Pulling away from her skin, I take a second to admire her.

Her eyes dart to me as she catches her breath. I pull her legs together and I instantly flip her over so she's laying on her front.

My hands find her ass and I spread her legs and move her so she is on all fours.

"Kayden..." she says quietly. Her voice sounding concerned.

"Trust me," I mumble as I kiss down the backs of her thighs. "Just trust me."

Her body shakes with each kiss. My fingers loop in her underwear and I slowly pull them down her legs. She lifts up her knees and I push her further down the bed, her legs spread wide.

My lips leave a soft trail up her spine, a quiet moan escapes her lips.

I can see her hands ball into the bed sheets. Removing myself from her body I slide my head underneath her sex and grip at her thighs to pull her down onto my face.

She groans out when my tongue licks along her wet slit.  I suck on her clit as she begins to grind on my face.

"F-Fuck Kayden," she says breathlessly.

Just hearing her moan my name already made me hard. Anything she did made me ridiculously turned on.

I tease her by licking around her sensitive spot. She sits up on her knees and now I can actually see her. When I look up her mouth is parted and her eyes are clamped shut. Her left hand comes up to pinch her already hardened nipple. It was so God damn sexy. She was unbelievable.

My grip tightens on her thighs and this time I move my tongue faster over her clit. Hitting it perfectly in a rhythm.

Kayleigh moans aloud, grinding down onto my tongue hard.

"Oh God, fuck," she curses and leans over again onto the bed. One hand coming up to grip her head board.

I move my hand around her to position my finger at her entrance. I slowly push two fingers in and being to pump.

She was close. I could tell by her whimpering.

"Sweet fuck," she says out of breath. "You're gonna make me come."

So then I suck down on her clit and pump impossibly faster with my fingers.

She literally explodes. She cries.

Her body shakes in pure pleasure.

"Oh God, Kayden!" She screams out.

I pull my fingers from her and let her juices flow into my mouth. She tasted sweet and I was happy to swallow. Kayleigh calms down and I give her a few moments.

Flipping her back over and pulling the blanket up over her body. Leaning over her, her blonde hair scattered across her face and bed.

I push her hair away and watch as her chest heaves. Her eyes still closed. I press my lips to hers, in which she happily kisses me back.

Letting my tongue slide into her mouth. Almost groaning. Looking her in the eye when I pull away. I smile. "You have no idea how much I've wanted you to taste yourself."

She smiles against my lips. "You're nasty," she says quietly.

"But you already knew that."

Kayleigh laughs softly as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into her. Her fingers lightly grazing my hair.

"Want to take a shower?" She questions in my ear. "With me."

I kiss her collarbone. "Let's go."

Kayleigh and I emerge from her en suite. Hot air wafts out into her bedroom and the cold air hits us instantly.

She let's her head towel drop to the floor, her damp hair clinging to her bare back.

Holding one hand on her towel around her body, she turns to look at me. "Do you need to go? Or-" she clears her throat. "Do you wanna stay?"

I smile towards her and grab my boxers from her desk chair. "I can stay," I say.

A wash of relief covers Kayleigh's face, no matter how hard she tries to hide it.

We both get changed, Kayleigh pulls an oversized t-shirt on over her underwear and slips into her bed.

She grabs her MacBook and scrolls. I quickly towel dry my hair and stand in front of the bed. Kayleigh's eyes wander from my body up to my eyes and I smirk as I watch her.

"How often do you work out?" She questions as she wraps her hair up into a messy bun.

"Four times a week," I say as I walk around the edge of the bed and get in beside her.

She purses her lips and turns to look at me. "That's why your body is literally carved by the Gods,"

I can't help but laugh. Everything about her was adorable.

"I wish I had the motivation to work out," Kayleigh sighs as she rests a hand on top of her wet hair.

"You can come work out with me," I offer.

Kayleigh scoffs then laughs. "Yeah right."

"What's so funny?" I question.

Her eyes scan me for a brief moment. "Like I'm gonna exercise with you when you've got a body like that and I've got a body like—" she stops to think. "—This."

I shake my head towards her.

"Kayleigh," I say seriously. Her curious eyes wait for me to talk. "Your body is beautiful. Just like your mind."

Her eyes blink at me for a few seconds and a deep blush appears on her cheeks. "I wish you didn't bring yourself down," my hand moves to grip the inside of her thigh.

Warmth spreads throughout my fingers and into my arm.

She shrugs. "I'm working on it." Then she nods.

My eyes flick down to her nose ring, something that I was extremely fond of.

"When did you get your nose pierced?" I ask.

Her hand comes up to touch it instantly and she moves it round to reposition it. "When I was 16," she smiles. "My mom went fucking shit crazy."

I laugh. "Why?"

Kayleigh lets out a sigh. "Because she hates piercings but I really wanted it."

"I love it on you," I admit.

I did. I had a weird thing for piercings because it made me even more attracted to her.

Kayleigh's lips stretch out into a bright smile. "Thanks,"

"You wanna watch something like 21 Jump Street?" She questions and I nod.

"Sounds good,"

Her fingers flick over to put Netflix in the tab bar and she finds the film. She places it between us and I can feel our hands lay merely inches from each other.

I watch her out the corner of my eye.

Will it be weird to just cuddle him? Fuck, how—maybe I should just brush his hand.

Stopping myself from grinning, my hand moves over to hers which she happily takes. Her eyes slowly trail to mine. They smile at me.

"Come here," I say softly. As I hold out my other hand to her.

Her fingers lace through mine and I pull her over the laptop and onto my body. Our legs tangle beneath the sheets, her head rested on the centre of my chest.

My arm secures around her back. My other is still holding hers. I can feel her heart hammer away into my chest. Mine was almost beating as quickly as hers. But not quite.

Moving the laptop next to us so we can both see the screen. When I flick my eyes down to Kayleigh, her eyes are firmly shut.

"Are you tired?" I question.

She hums and snuggles into me more. "Crying takes it out of me." She says quietly.

"Get some sleep then princess," I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"Good night Kayden," she mumbles into my chest.

"Good night Kayleigh."

Hey my lovelies!! I'm really treating you guys with the frequent updates! It's you guys constantly commenting that just makes it so much easier to write and update quick. It's the best motivation!

I'd love to know what you guys thought, don't forget to vote❤️

Just wanted to take a second to thank each and every one of you who reads, I appreciate you guys so much! Ily all x

Also feel like you guys feel like you wouldn't be able to message me or ask for advice about writing or Wattpad or just even a hello. I've had people say to me saying they're surprised I replied to them. I reply to ALL messages, so don't be afraid to say hi! I love talking to you guys!😭

See you guys on the next one, Savanna x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.5K 44
"I don't care that you're my mate. I will never... and I repeat, I will never be yours, Hunter." she grits her teeth, making Hunter smirk. "Is that a...
104K 4.9K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...
196K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
56.3K 3.2K 54
It was the end of times. A brother betraying another and a cruel heartbreak later, I found myself wrapped around my only soulmate, Knox. That was un...