Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

11.2K 370 240
By astertataricvs

Requested by Cascade_Azure! Hope you like this!

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings was roaming around the Castle Town. He decided to take a walk after the paperworks that he finished. Leopold as usual tagged along because we already knew how much he admired his big brother. Passing by different kinds of stalls and people trying to buy some merchandise. The peaceful atmosphere was interrupted by a woman, shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Oi! You thief! Get back here you motherfucker!" Fuegoleon's ears perked hearing the woman cussed.

"Huh? What's that?" Leopold's eyes narrowed at the sprinting figure coming closer to him. The running man pushed the youngest Vermillion away making the said guy tumbled on the cold floor.

"That bastard!" You snarled, chasing the thief who stole your precious necklace that your late mother gave to you.

"Ack!" Unbeknownst to you, you didn't notice that you stepped on Leopold's lying body on the ground since you were too focused on chasing the man and would definitely strangle him to death once you capture him.

Fuegoleon's eyebrow creased because of the commotion that's occurring. Especially, a robbery was happening before his eyes, he can't tolerate those depraving act that's befalling within the Clover Kingdom. Therefore, he used his creation magic to chase the robber by himself, forgetting his little brother behind.

You were blatantly enraged because of the man who stole your precious necklace. You've been blasting him your spell but it was all futile since the man would instantly block your magic or otherwise dodge it. Your irritation towards the man increases and sensed that you're running out of stamina from chasing him. However, you were startled by a strong wind that passes your figure. Only to see a long-haired man riding on his creation magic, chasing the robber on your behalf. Stopping in your tracks to catch your breath, you witnessed how the thief was taken down by the unknown guy effortlessly. The thief lied on the ground, unconscious and all the people who saw the scene stared at Fuegoleon admiringly.

"You'll soon wake up but in the prison instead" Fuegoleon sternly said as the man was bounded by his magic.

Scooting towards him, you see a Magic Knights robe wrapped on his shoulders. Staring at the design of the robe, you deemed that he's a member of Crimson Lion Kings. Once you clearly see his visage, your eyes widened a bit finding out that the man who just saved you was actually the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings; Fuegoleon Vermillion.

Fuegoleon noticed your presence just a meter away from him. He walked closer to you then handed you the necklace that was stolen from you.

"Perhaps this is yours?" you nodded your head in response and took the necklace on his hand.

"Thanks, snothead," snarling, Fuegoleon was taken aback by the word you addressed him. His lips slightly parted and watched you in awe as you kick the thief's lifeless body that was surrounded by his fellow Magic Knights.

His comrades were trying to block you from charging at the man while you were throwing profanities.

"Get off of me! I need to unleash my wrath to that man who stole something precious to me! I won't stop until I'm not satisfied by beating the shit out of him! That fucking bastard!" You were resisting their hold on you while the thief was being captured by the Magic Knights.

Fuegoleon decided to interject the two of his comrades and signalled them to let you go due the thief was already dealt by the Magic Knights. You noticed that they loosened their grasp on you thus a shadow hovered your small stature. Swiftly turning your heels to look at your back, you saw Fuegoleon in front of you. His height and yours really had a huge difference causing you to lift your head to look at him with unwavering expression.

"What do you want?" You hissed, didn't even bother to show some respect towards the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings and thus a royalty.

"I must say that you're an impertinent woman," he comments giving him a death glare and scoffed.

"So what, snothead? This is my personality so deal with it."

"This woman... how dare you disrespect our Captain!" The man who holds you earlier scowled at you but you didn't glance at him and didn't respond. You only stared at Fuegoleon with resoluteness, despite that his figure was large and you're just a pipsqueak compared to his, you weren't fazed by his presence and how he frowns at you.

"I didn't ask for your help, long-haired dude, but anyways you have my thanks," you retort and suddenly disappeared into thin air that made the two subordinates of Fuegoleon shocked at your sudden disappearance in front of their eyes.

Fuegoleon concluded that your magic was teleportation, not spatial magic. If it was spatial, you're going to create a space in front of them before leaving. However, it's not the case, you abruptly disappeared without using any portal and just vanished without any trace.

"Aniue! Are you okay?" Fuegoleon returned back from his thoughts and gazed at his little brother, running towards his way.

"I should be the one asking you that. Are you alright, Leopold?" He asked, knowingly that you stepped on him without noticing.

"Yeah, I'm fine! That woman's trample is really painful," Leopold said, caressing his stomach that you stepped on.

"I presume that she's a red-blooded woman from the way she acts."

•••

The next day, you were helping your grandfather to gather some vegetables that you're going to sell to the merchants from the Castle Town. You live in the forsaken region along with your grandfather, he's the only family that you've got since your mother died due to her illness. As for your father, you don't know his whereabouts and what he looks like. Your mother just told you that he left you two without telling the reason why. And after that, you didn't bother to search for him and ask about what kind of a person he was. You only knew is that, he's a piece of shit and a horrible man from leaving your mother when she's still carrying you inside his womb.

"(Name), let's go back now, I know you're tired," you grandfather said, smiling. You can see the wrinkles forming on his face because of how old he was.

You were aware that your grandfather won't live that long any further because of apparent circumstances. He's old and you can fathom that he's losing his energy day by day. You already reminded him that he doesn't have to help you on the farm but he still insisted to help despite that he can't handle the fatigue from helping you. He merely said that he doesn't know when he will die and might not wake up from his deep slumber. That is why he's grabbing the opportunity to be with you from helping you on the farm, and you can't protest from his reason since that's his last wish; to be with you.

"You can go without me, Papa! I'll just follow after this!" You grinned, assuring him. Your grandfather just nodded and strode his way back to your house. Plucking some tomatoes and putting them in the basket, your breath hitched because of the sun's heat radiating to you. Even though you're wearing a farmer's hat, you still can't handle the heat and bullets of sweat were cascading on your face.

"You're that woman yesterday." A familiar voice spoke causing you to avert your gaze at him.

"Geh! What the hell are you doing here?!" You squeaked then quickly stood up, pointing your index finger at him.

"My mission is located here, I didn't expect to see you in this place," he answered a matter of factly to which your eye twitch in irritation. Although you had a debt on him from helping you yesterday, your annoyance toward the nobles still remains.

"Really? Then leave, you have a mission don't you?" You coldly uttered and return to what you had left earlier.

Fuegoleon frowned at your impudence despite that he helped you from the thief, you still have the guts to be hostile. He set aside your impoliteness and still be a gentleman towards you. Although he has the right to be mad at you, he still didn't choose the latter because he thought that you have a reason to why your attitude is like that.

"What's your name, Miss?" He suddenly asked that causes you to stop from plucking the tomato. Slowly lifting your head, you give him a glowering look.

"Why the hell do you want to know?" You snarled.

"Isn't it kinda' unfair when you know mine and I don't know yours?"

You scoffed at his reason, "It's not my fault that you're a well-known Magic Knight." You pluck the last tomato and throw it in the basket before standing up.

"You don't need to know my name, snothead. Since this' will be the last time will see each other, have a good day," you enunciated then teleported back in your home just like how you disappeared in front of him.

Hours of placing the vegetables in the cart, you decided to go inside your abode and try to cook for dinner since the night will arrive soon.

As you finished cooking, a sudden knock caught your attention that you didn't think twice to open the door. Your eyes widened in horror once you see your grandfather's right arm is bandaged.

"Papa! W-What happened?!" You freaked out and hold his left-hand telling if he was alright. You didn't notice that a certain Magic Knight was behind your grandfather since you were too worried to even see him.

"I'm okay, dear, this man saved me." Your grandfather pointed at Fuegoleon with a smile on his face. Your mouth gapes once you sight his tall figure.

"You?!" You hollered in disbelief.

"You again?" Fuegoleon raises his eyebrow thinking to why he keeps on stumbling upon you despite that he doesn't want to see you nor encounter your rudeness for him once more.

"You two knew each other?" Your grandfather interjected making the two of you look at him in sync.

"Yes, we've met each other yesterday. However, I don't know what her name is," Fuegoleon answered your grandfather's curiosity.

"Really? Why you didn't tell him your name?" He asked you.

"Because it's not necessary, what happened to you, Papa?" You ask worriedly, diverting the question.

"A thief suddenly pushed me forcefully on the cliff causing me to injure my arm, but thanks to this man, he caught me before I can fall" he smiled at the Captain, "I really owe you a lot, so why don't I repay your kindness by staying here for dinner?"

Fuegoleon shook his head, "Thank you for your offer but I should decline, I still have some mission to take care of."

"Oh, that's too bad." You can fathom the disappointment in your grandfather's tone. You knew well that he really wanted the orange-haired guy to stay for dinner here. Knowing your grandfather, he always wants to repay the debt of someone who treated him well.

You sigh in defeat, "Just stay for dinner, then after that, you can leave just like you wanted to." Fuegoleon was about to refuse but you beat him to it.

"Even if I don't want to do this, I have no choice. Please stay, my Papa likes to repay you from saving his life and furthermore... he won't live that long so I beg you, please accept his offer. I want Papa to be happy," you whispered at him for your grandfather not to hear your conversation.

Fuegoleon was a bit surprised to your sudden plead, he's aware that you're doing this unwillingly just for the sake of your grandfather. He thought that you really love your grandfather so you're doing your best to make him happy with his short lifespan. Despite that you're an insolent brat, you still have good qualities too.

"Very well, it won't be that bad to borrow some minutes from my mission." Hearing the Captain's approval, your grandfather was really delighted that he enthusiastically dragged Fuegoleon inside the kitchen. You followed the two behind with a small smile crept on your face.

Eating together with Fuegoleon doesn't seem so bad, he's really good at keeping the conversation although you're not asking nor talking to him. Frankly, your grandfather was really ecstatic to have someone to eat with them that is a noble and a well-known Magic Knight.

Your grandfather even said to him that you're always the one who's doing all the chores and even asked the Vermillion lad if your cooking was good. It really embarrassed you that you protested your grandfather to stop asking some petty questions. But what made your face reddened is when Fuegoleon answered it honestly that caught you off guard.

"It's really delicious." That's what he said to which you didn't utter any single word and just proceeded to eat your food with a faint blush on your cheeks.

After dinner, you washed the plates and clean the kitchen while the two men were outside the house having a casual talk.

"I'm sorry if (Name) was being rude to you, I deeply apologise," your grandfather said and Fuegoleon only shook his head.

"It's fine, I know there's a reason behind to why she's like that" he responded.

"Indeed." Your grandfather nodded then stared at the night sky with millions of stars twinkling, "(Name) was actually a kind and sweet girl... but after her mother's death, she started to become rude and her personality really changed a lot. She resents all the nobles because of how they treated her mother when she was still sick and insult the two of them of how disgusting they were. They even tried to hurt her mother when (Mother's name) bumped into a noble accidentally."

Your grandfather's face gloomed once he reminisces your past with your mother. Fuegoleon just listened to his story and feel sympathy towards your family, he concludes to why you're being rude to him despite that he saved you yesterday is because of only one reason; he's a noble. And you resent all the nobles due to your past that you had with them. Now it all makes sense to the Captain of Crimson Lion Kings.

"That's why I'm not surprised if (Name) was being rude to you despite that you helped her yesterday." He gazes at Fuegoleon with a small smile.

"I understand her situation, Sir," he remarked.

"Can you do me a favour, Sir Fuegoleon?" The said man blinked in confusion but agreed anyways.

"As long as I can do it, what is your favour?"

"When I die, please look after my granddaughter. She's really precious to me."

•••

Several months later, you and Fuegoleon became close afterward once he started to visit your house more often. Sometimes there's a day he won't visit you and your grandfather due to his duty as a Magic Knight but, he can still find a way to visit you. Of course in Fuegoleon's point of view, you're really difficult to befriend with because of your tragic past with the nobles. But he didn't stop from gaining your trust since he was adamant to do your grandfather's request and he wants to break the walls that you created for a noble like him.

Day by day that Fuegoleon would always have time to visit your house, you started to trust this man since he was being good to your grandfather and would sometimes help you on the farm. At first, you were reluctant to trust him since he was a noble himself but he really proved to you that you can trust a guy like him. That's why you began to show him your good side and accepted him to your own world.

And from that months, a tragic storm welcomed your life, your grandfather passed away that really made your world crumbled down and mourned about his death. Thankfully, Fuegoleon was there and comforted you from your loss, he gave you a shoulder to cry on and you were glad that he was there for you in your hardest time. You can't thank enough that he was by your side until you're soothed from pain.

'I'm going to protect you, (Name),' Fuegoleon mentally said while you were wrapped around his strong arms that really gave you warmth.

And that's the reason why you started to fall in love with a noble also known as the Captain of Crimson Lion Kings.

You were on the farm, trying to plant some seeds. It was a perfect day to be outside especially the weather is great to harvest today. You were humming until you heard someone called your name to which you whipped your head to look at the person. Your eyes lightened up when you spotted your childhood friend that you haven't seen for years.

"(Friend guy's name)! It's been a long time!" You hugged him due to happiness. (Friend guy's name) returned your hug and pulled yourself away from him.

"It is, so how are you, (Name)? Are you doing great?" He flashed you a toothy grin that was really nostalgic for you.

"I am! So why are you here?" You asked your friend to which a faint pink hue formed on his cheeks. The reason why he returned is because for his personal desire, which is you. He likes you ever since you were kids but you're too oblivious to notice it.

"U-Uhmm... I-I like-"

"Hey, (Name)!" Someone interrupted your friend from speaking which was Fuegoleon.

"Fuegoleon!" You waved your right hand at him while he was marching towards your direction. Your friend was frightened once he sights the person you have mentioned. It was the one and only Fuegoleon Vermillion of the Crimson Lion Kings.

Little did you know that the Captain witnessed the scene of you hugging your childhood friend earlier. He was about to approach you but his body stiffens once he saw you hugged a guy that he doesn't know. A bit of anger filled his body, he can even point out that your friend likes you as a woman due to how the way he acts and his cheeks turned pinkish. He groaned inwardly and didn't waste a second to intervened before your friend can confess his love for you.

"By the way, this is Fuegoleon Vermillion. I guess you already know him since he's the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings. And this is my childhood friend, (Friend guy's name)." You introduced the two to each other and they shake hands afterward.

"It's a p-pleasure to meet you, Sir V-Vermillion." A hint of nervousness and fright was evident in his voice.

"Likewise," Fuegoleon only said and your friend says his goodbye since he still had something to do.

"Eh? That early?" You asked him bewilderedly to which your friend only smiled and nodded sheepishly, unaware that he was terrified because of the man beside you.

"I'm sorry, I'll visit some other time" he scratched the back of his head and he started to walk away where you and Fuegoleon at. Raising your eyebrow at the man's retreating figure, you glanced at the flame magic-user with a confused expression.

"Why are you even here?" You asked.

"My duty is done, you know that I'm always visiting you after work."

"I can't deny that," you chuckled and grabbed his hand making Fuegoleon astound by your action. "I'm going to bring you to the place where my mother and papa likes to hang out." Then in a brief second, you teleported to the designated place which is a cliff where you can sight the vast night sky with tons of stars shining, below is the town that you grew up which houses light's were switched on.

A cold breeze of the night passes your body that was really refreshing. You release your hand from holding Fuegoleon's and scooted closer near the edge of the cliff. The Vermillion lad watches you as the wind blows your hair and your dress in perfect harmony. Fuegoleon can't contradict that he developed romantic feelings for you, it's not in his plan to make himself fall for you but it was inevitable, especially how the two of you share some wonderful memories together.

How can he not love you when everything that a man likes for a woman was already on you. Being a strong and courageous woman, a kind-hearted soul and also independent. These traits really made him attracted to you, he can't believe that he would love someone that wasn't a noble, opposite to him. It's ironic to know that a commoner who he just stumbled upon to and saved her from a thief would actually snatch his heart. But what made him attracted more is your vigorous trait just like his sister.

"Fuegoleon, I'm really glad that you're the one who saved me from that day. I'm sorry if I'm rude to you, I'm just like that towards nobles," you chuckled and spin yourself to face the tall man.

"My choice from trusting you was really worth it, it was unexpected for me to befriend a noble despite that I resent them to bits. And it was unexpected for me..." you stride closer towards Fuegoleon, once you're now in front of him. You suddenly hold his cheeks and give him a quick peck on the lips that really caught him off guard.

"That I would love you this much," you muttered while your foreheads were touching. You immediately jumped away from him with a sweet smile.

Fuegoleon didn't know what to say, he was rendered speechless and he can feel his heart beating quickly. He was really blissed to hear that from you, due to his raging emotions, he abruptly kiss you that take you by surprise. But halfway, you melt into the kiss and returned it back, encircling your arms on his neck while he wrapped his arms around your waist. You two pulled away when you two were satisfied with the shared kiss that you have.

"I love you too, (Name). I don't care if you're a peasant or not, I'll still love you whatever your social status is," he remarks to which you flashed him a soft grin.

"I love you, Fuegoleon, the snothead Captain."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Captain Fuegoleeeeoooonnn!! He's a good captain and a great motivator! That's why I also love him! He's precious!

Also, thank you for 1k reads! I love you all! ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 32
A compilation of one shots or head canons with the characters of Black Clover ☘ ➞ I mostly write for the males of BC for Reader x Character stories. ...
51.9K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...
731K 14.8K 63
Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obviou...
27.9K 876 114
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...