Honey

By luvgirlmarie

To only be 17, Honey has been through it all. From going through her fathers violent death at a young age, to... More

Plot
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter Eightteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty one.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
💙💙💙
Honey Two 🥳
new book

Chapter Thirty Four.

2.8K 60 12
By luvgirlmarie

"How many?" Marcus asked taking a hit off his blunt. He was sitting in his trap house talking to one of his workers. Some of his men have been turning up dead. "About three or four. Some ain't right man." The dude said shaking his head.

"Fuck nah some ain't right. Why the fuck am I just hearing of this?" He asked angrily. "Ian even wanna bother you with it man. It didn't even seem too serious til now."His worker said. "We gotta fucking handle this shit. Niggas gotta be starting war. Ain't no way this shit happening for no reason." Marcus said.

The other guy nodded his head in agreement. "Hell nah it ain't happening for no reason. Yeah this shit personal." He said. "Somebody fucking with me. And I don't like being fucked with.We gotta kill these niggas before they kill us." Marcus said touching his temples.

"Just let me know when. You know me and the boys ready whenever." He said said touching his gun. "Soon. We gone handle this shit real soon." Marcus said with a blank expression. "Send Nahmir and Gerald up here so we can figure this shit out." He said. "Alright I'm on it." His worker said before walking out.

Marcus didn't know who was coming for him. He had no clue at all. He knew he had so many enemies. It could be anybody with the way he killed people. He just knew he had to figure out, soon. He didn't like how they were targeting his workers.

It didn't sit right with him. He knew he would have to replace them because he liked to make sure he had numbers. Without numbers, anybody could just run up in his trap and take what they want. Or kill who they want. He needed his shit protected 24/7. He didn't want to have to get new men. He didn't like bringing in new niggas.

For one he couldn't trust them. Every time he would hire someone new they would try to set him up or steal from him. The people he worked with now he trusted them 100%. Most of them were family or close friends, so he rarely had this problem. But he was running out of options. He knew he had a big choice to make. He pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Yo whats up Jay." Marcus said.

"Shit nun for real. Why whats up with you?" Jay asked.

"Man a lot." Marcus answered. You could hear the frustration he had in his voice.

"What happened?" Jay asked.

"Jay I need you man." Marcus said.

"Hi bae." Honey said. She had just got on FaceTime with Jameson. "Whats up baby girl." He said smiling. He just got new grills put in and couldn't stop cheesing. "You are a mess." Honey said taking a screenshot of him. "Wait bae you gotta get my good side." He said turning his face. Honey started laughing.

"I miss you." She said. "Baby I just seen you yesterday." He said. She started pouting. "So I still miss you." She said rolling her eyes. "You a cry baby." He said shaking his head. "Nigga I'm not a fucking cry baby shut the fuck up." She said.

He looked at her in the camera and could see she was dead serious. "Honey who the fuck you talking to like that?" He asked. "NIGGA YOU!" She yelled into the phone. "Yeah ight don't make me come over there.." He said in a serious tone. "You ain't gone do shit. The fuck." Honey said. "Alright bet." He said.

Doop Doop Doop

Honey started smirking because she had gotten exactly what she wanted. She knew Jameson wasn't gone let her talk to him reckless. "Ma Jameson's about to come over." She yelled into the hallway. Latrice came to the door. "Alright. I'm about to be leaving tho." She said. Honey looked over and seen that her mother was dressed in a tight fitted red dress with her red bottoms Marcus bought her.

"Where the heck you going dressed like that?" Honey said. Latrice smiled. "Dressed like what?" She asked. "Like that. You look like a stripper." Honey said. "You say it like I couldn't be one." Latrice said. Honey bust out laughing. "Momma you're too old to be a stripper." Honey said.

Latrice looked at her like she was offended. "Honeybee I'm only thirty three years old. I still got it." Latrice said. "Girl pleaseee." Honey said. "Yeah alright. Well I'm about to go. And ugh, don't wait up for me." She said smiling, walking out the room. That lady is nasty. Honey thought to herself.

Honey decided to take a quick shower before Jameson got there. When she got out, she put on a white tank top and some black spandex shorts. As soon as she got settled in the bed she heard a knock on the door. She rolled her eyes and got back up to go open it. "Ohhhh so you came for real?" Honey asked.

Jameson looked her up and down and picked her up. "Close the door it's cold." She said. She instantly felt the cold air rush into the door as soon as she opened it. He pushed her up against it, making it close. He gave her a slow kiss on the lips. "I missed you too." He whispered in her ear. He carried her into her room and set her down on the bed.

"So. What was all that shit you was saying on the phone?" He said looking down on her. "Ian even say shit." Honey said covering her smile. "Nah don't lie now." He said getting on top of her. "I'm not, ugly." Honey said. "I'm not ugly Honey." He said. "Yeah you right you ugly as shit." Honey said.

"That's not what the ladies say." He said licking his finger and slicking his eyebrows. "Aw really? What lil bitch out here telling you you cute?" She said. "Huh?" He said. "Nigga you heard me." Honey said smacking the back of his head. "Aye dont be hitting me cause I pull the hoes." He said shrugging.

"Keep on playing with me Jameson." Honey said pointing her finger at him. She slid from under him and went to the other side of her bed. She took her phone off the charger and opened Instagram.

"Who you texting?" Jameson said being nosy. Honey rolled her eyes. "Nobody. Actually none of yo business." She snapped. "Girl don't even start that shit up.Your business is my business." He said scooting over to her. She could feel his body heat on hers. "Um it's actually not." She said. "Yes the fuck it is Honey." He said. "No it's not." She argued.

"What I just say? Listen to yo daddy." He said. Honey scoffed. "Yeah. Whatever. I'm going to sleep." She said. "No you're not." He said. "I am tho." Honey said. "On god you not." He said. "Who gone make me stay up? Oh okay. That's what I thought." She said rolling over.

Honey was drifting to sleep when she felt Jameson's hands rubbing on her thighs. "Baby wake up." He said. "What Jameson?" She said. She was mad he woke her up, she was so close to being sleep. "I love you. Stay up." He said pulling Honey closer to him. She felt his dick print pushing against her.

"Okay I'm up." Honey said, still half sleep. Jameson's hand went from honey's thighs to her belly. He started rubbing on that too. "Aye, when you gone give me a baby?" He asked. That woke Honey wide awake. "I'm sorry a What?" She said looking at him like he lost his mind. "A baby. A daughter." He said. Honey bust out laughing, but Jameson was serious."Baby we are not having kids." Honey said.

"Whooo not having kids?" Jameson said. "Us." She replied. "Tuh. Yeah ight. I'm putting a daughter in you I don't give a fuck." He said. Honey laughed because she really thought he was playing. She didn't know he was serious about wanting kids by her.

"I didn't even know you liked kids.." Honey said. "I mean I wouldn't say all that. They ight." He said shrugging. "Well I hate kids." Honey said. "Yeah but they'll be ours. You gone love our kids." He said smiling. "Sure I will. I'll love our imaginary kids." She said. Jameson sucked his teeth. "Keep playing ima fuck around and get you pregnant before this school year over." He said.

"Ha gotta have sex to get pregnant sweetie." Honey said laughing. "Shut up you is straight not funny." He said. "Awn baby I'm sorry." She said squeezing his cheeks. But he didn't smile like he usually did. "Baby look at me." Honey said. He didn't look.

She called his name a few more times but he kept ignoring her. She pushed his shoulder and stretched out "baeeeeeee." Jameson finally gave in. "Yes Honey?" He said annoyed. "Wanna see sum?" She whispered. He looked at her shook is head yes. "Hell Yeah." He said.

Honey pulled off her top revealing her small titties. They weren't completely flat but they were still little. Jameson didn't care, he liked them just the way they were. "Damn." He whispered. Honey was now laying down on her back with Jameson right on the side of her. "Can I touch them?" He asked. Honey started laughing

"Oh my god yes stop acting weird." She said. But jameson just wanted to make sure it was okay before doing it. He started rubbing on her nipples and couldn't help but start to lick them. His warm tongue twirled around her tiny nipples and she was completely enjoying it. Jameson soon started going down. "Let me eat it." He said. Honey shook her head yes and Jameson pulled down her shorts and panties. She was so glad she shaved before he came over.

Just as they got into it somebody knocked on the door. "You heard that?" Jameson said. Honey nodded her head and quickly pulled on her shorts. "I thought yo momma wasn't coming back." He said. "She not. I don't know who that is." Honey said. They knocked again. This time it was louder. "Ight ima go get it." Jameson said. Honey followed him close behind not knowing what to expect once he opened the door. "It's cold I got these babies open the door!" The person yelled. "Wait I think that's Marcus. Open it bae." Honey said.

Jameson quickly unlocked the door and took the car seat out of Marcus's hand. "What are you doing here? It's past twelve." Honey Said. "I'm sorry I woulda called but I just had to get the boys out the house fast." He said. "Why what's wrong?" Honey asked. "Honey don't overreact. But the house got shot up." He said. "What!" Honey yelled. "I'll take the boys." Jameson said grabbing Mj's hand. He carried jaden's car seat in the other.

"Honey calm down. We good everybody good" Marcus said. "That's not the point. They could have gotten hurt Marcus what the fuck? You suppose to keep them away from that shit." Honey semi yelled. "Honey you know I keep them out of that shit. I don't know how them niggas found out where I stay." Marcus said.

You could tell he was stressed. "Who you got shooting at you now?" Honey said shaking her head. "That's the thing. Ion know." Marcus said rubbing his temples. "You don't know? So you mean it could be anybody." Honey said heating up. She was concerned about her nephews safety.

"I got people out here figuring things out Honey. I'm on it I just need some time." He said. "What you mean?" Honey asked. "Keep the boys for me. Please." He said. "What no- I can't." Honey said. "I can't keep them safe what if they come here?" Honey said. "They won't." Marcus assured. "But what if they do? Marcus I can't." Honey said. "Here." He said. He pulled out a glock 27 and handed it to her.

"Marcus I have a gun." Honey mumbled. "What? Who gave you a gun?" He asked. "Monty." She said. Marcus regretted asking her. He could tell she still hadn't closed those wounds. "Well honey I'm sure you won't have to use it anyways. You know I wouldn't ask you this if I didn't have too. Y'all gone be straight. Plus I got niggas all on this block, they gone look out for y'all." He said.

Honey nodded her head. "You right. I just panicked I don't know why. I'll keep them as long you need Marc." Honey said. "Thank you Honey. Once I figure all this shit out we gone be good." Marcus said. "Yeah. Be safe Marcus. They already lost their mother, don't let them lose you too." Honey said. "I won't. I won't never leave them. I won't leave you either." Marcus said. There was an awkward silence.

"Well ima go Honey. I got to go handle sum shit." He said. "Marcus go home. It's late." Honey said. "I'm grown. And if ion handle it now when will I? The opps caught me lacking once and on my kids that ain't happening again." He said in a stern tone.

"Well remember what I said. And stop putting shit on my nephews nigga." Honey said pushing him. "Ight man. Love y'all." He said walking out. Honey noticed he was still wearing his true religion coat from earlier and smiled.

"So what's up?" Jameson said walking into the living room. He sat next to Honey on the couch. "He want me to watch the boys for a while." Honey said. "I can help you out. I think they like me." Jameson said smiling. "Don't feel yourself cause they like everybody." Honey said.

Jameson sucked his teeth. "Nah nah nah ian tryna hear det." He said. "Mhm Okay." Honey said. "I just can't wait to put sum kids in you girl." Jameson said smacking Honey's thighs. "Oh my god you still on this? We are not having kids." Honey said.

"That's what you think. I give it a year. Maybe two. We'll be married with a daughter." Jameson said. "You won't be worried about me then. You'll be in college." Honey said. Jameson looked into honey's eyes. He could tell she wasn't joking around any more.

"Nah shorty. Ima still want you. I told you before and I'll tell you again. These other females don't got my attention like you do. You different baby." He said. That made Honey smile, but it soon faded. "Yeah we'll see." She said. He pulled her onto his lap.

"For real. I love you." He said. "I love you too." She said. "You know we didn't finish what we was doing before Marcus got here." He said. "You know what you sholl right." Honey said kissing on his face. "Where the boys?" She said between kisses. "Put em in moms bed." He said. "Smart." She said. She took off her shirt and threw it on the floor.

"Come on." He said picking her up. "Nah." Honey said looking him up and down. In her eyes, Jameson was the finest man in the world. "Wait here?" He asked. "Mhm." She said biting her lips. Jameson laughed at how horny she was. "Shit ight." He said.

Y'all happy Honey and Jameson together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
118K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
487 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
439K 10.2K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...