Bottom Namjoon One Shots

By holyminhori

I feel like there will never be enough bottom namjoon stories in wattpad. °°°°° © credits to @SEULCITY for th... More

jeon jυngĸooĸ
ĸιм тaeнyυng
parĸ jιмιn
jυng нoѕeoĸ
мιn yoongι
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
ĸιм naмjoon
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
мιn yoongι
jυng нoѕeoĸ
parĸ jιмιn
ĸιм тaeнyυng
jeon jυngĸooĸ
втѕ
ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn
Namgi: Requests
J̶E̶O̶N̶ J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

ĸιм naмjoon

5.5K 143 70
By holyminhori

If this may sound a little off to read for you, the reason may be because I've written it in first person's point of view. I'm not really used to writing it that way. :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

I check the time on my phone while I lay still on my bed. A clear half-full glass is standing near the top of my head. It took me a lot of trial and error to keep the glass standing above my head. And by that, I mean I have to surround the glass with a blanket to keep it at bay.

11: 30 pm

It's almost time. I have to sleep before 12 am strikes, or all of this will mean nothing.

I put my phone beside my head and closed my eyes. Sleep isn't really taking over me anytime soon, so I settle to thinking about the whole circumstance. I ask myself why am I even doing this in the first place.

What makes me think that my 60 year-old college professor's superstitious belief is true?

That putting a heart-shaped leaf or making a heart-shaped paper cut-out (if you happen to not get ahold of a heart-shaped leaf, which in my case, I don't have-- so I had to DIY) in a half-empty glass at 12 midnight in Valentine's day will magically allow me to meet my soulmate in my dream?

Heck, I don't even believe in the concept of soulmates. I don't believe that there's someone out there predestined for me. That there's one person out of the billions who's destined for me and only me.

What I do think is, our lives are determined by our decisions, and the availability of our choices decreases the probability of having an infinity of possible outcomes. For example, I can be with person A or person B or even anyone. But I can't be with person A because of certain variables such as:

a.) They're out of my league
b.) They don't like me
c.) I don't like them
d.) Our age gap
e.) Differences
f.) Sexual preference
g.) Demographics

That decreases my chance of being with anyone.

Okay, I'm gonna stop there before I even work myself up over thinking about the infinities. I don't want to fully wake up in excitement.

Anyway, according to my professor, her high school teacher told their class about that certain superstition. My professor said, she met her soulmate in her dream after she did the "ritual." But the problem was, she can't remember what her soulmate looked like. She could only remember what her soulmate wore in her dream. The day she first met her soulmate, her soulmate was wearing the same clothes they're wearing in her dream.

I have to admit that it's cute. Although I'm not actually doing this to meet my "soulmate," if ever it was real-- though that doesn't necessarily mean I believe my professor now, I just want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I just have to do it whether it's real or not. Though there's a possibility that I'll probably grab my hair in embarrassment when I wake up because I made a fool of myself for doing this. But I'll spare that thought for tomorrow. Plus, it won't hurt if I try, right?

I feel sleep itself tugging me, taking me away from complete wakefulness.

Before I completely fall asleep, I said the magic words.

"Please show me my Valentine."

I'm alone. I look around me.

I'm in an empty white room...a boundless empty white room. There aren't any corners or even a ceiling. It's either this room is too big or I am too small. Or is this what they call an empty void?

One thing is for sure, it doesn't look like fun to be in here.

Oh wait...there's a closed door, like those doors straight from doraemon's pocket.

Yeah I should definitely check that out. I don't have anywhere else to go anyway.

I walk towards the door, although it feels like I'm not the one in control of my own feet. But I managed to get there.

I touched the doorknob and slowly twisted it. It made a very squeaky sound when I pushed the door open.

Wind hit my face as soon as I opened the door. I saw lush green grasses and a field full of flowers. The sky's alternately changing from clear blue to an orange hue, resulting for the place to look like the colors everywhere are dancing.

On the other side...is a silhouette of a person standing. But the person has his back turned.

My feet started to walk forward. My steps started to turn into full running, closing the distance between us.

I stepped on the pretty flowers, a swarm of dandelions flying away everytime I take a step.

"Hey!" I yelled to catch their attention.

The closer I get to the person...the clearer they were in my vision. Their physique getting more prominent.

It's a guy.

My soulmate's...a guy.

Fuck, I'm probably actually gayer than I thought I am. Now I'm certain.

I stopped running when we're a foot apart.

It looked like he's wearing a black tux and he had a very dark brunette hair.

"Hi?" I said.

The guy turned around, smiling. He laughed softly. But his face was too bleary for me to make out, so I took a step nearer. When I took my second step, the ground turned into water. I fell into a hollow puddle of water. I was drowning. The person's staring at me from above while I struggled helplessly.

"Help!" I yelled, my voice gurgling in the water.

The last thing I saw was his face staring right back at me; he was saying something. Then he pulled off a rather pronounced smile after that.

I wake up with a loud gasp. My hand automatically touches my head. My hair's wet. The glass has apparently fallen down. My bed's soaked in water.

I quickly made a list inside my head from what I saw in my dream before I even completely forget about it.

A guy in a tuxedo and a brunette hair. He seems tall too. He probably had wider shoulders than I am. And I saw his smile... but not entirely. I'm pretty sure he had a pretty smile. I just can't remember what his smile exactly looked like. I'm pretty sure his smile had some quirk standing out.

Come to think of it, does this mean my professor was actually saying truth? Or is this just pure coincidence?

One thing's for sure.

I should look out for guys in tuxedos.

Days have passed and I still haven't met a guy in a tuxedo, which is understandable. Tuxedos aren't exactly what guys wear everyday.

What if...my soulmate's a runaway groom? What if he realized he's not actually in love with his bride and he's actually gay?

Meh. Too much drama. My life's anything but drama and I highly doubt a runaway groom would wound up in my University; where I'm always lurking at.

But I think I know when I would meet my alleged "soulmate."

Our University is holding an Acquaintance Ball at the end of February. The students have to wear formal clothing, which means-- guys in tuxes.

The night of the Acquaintance Ball, half of the boys wore tuxes. I don't even know how I should start searching for him. I wonder if there's some sort of sign I should look out for.

But anyway, we're preparing for the cotillion. Basically, it's a dance wherein we have to change partners in every few seconds until the song ends. Whether it may be a girl or a boy.

The party itself was fine. I got to interact with friends that I have classes with. Although I think we enjoyed the free alcohol more. It's even cooler that our Uni provided the alcohol. We're all in the right age and there are professors everywhere to keep an eye on us so we're allowed to drink. Of course the alcohol provided were mild and not enough to make any person here drunk...unless you have low alcohol tolerance. Hint hint: me.

We went into our positions when the emcee says the cotillion is starting.

I start to feel a little tipsy when I went to my position. The music starts to play.

My first partner is a blonde girl. I initiated to hold her hand then we smile at each other.

"Hi," she says.

"Hello," I reply.

After a few beats, I turned her so she can move to the next guy.

My next partner is a guy. He has sharp feline-like eyes. I'm way taller than him so I have to look down a little.

"This is awkward," he says. We both chuckle.

"Tell me about it," I say.

"I'm only here for the free booze," he says and he grins sheepishly. He has a gummy smile. It looks cute on him, contradicting his sharp eyes.

He's really cute...too bad he's wearing a suit.

"Aren't we all?" I answer.

Then we both laugh.

And another turn.

"Hi there," a guy says. He pulls me in and enthusiastically twirls me. It wasn't time to twirl yet. This guy's a little too hyper.

"Hello there. Drank too much?" I ask him.

"Nope. Just happy," he laughs. His smile is heart-shaped. His eyes are smiling too.

"I'm Hoseok and you're Namjoon. We have class together," he says.

"Oh you know me haha. Do we? Which one?" I tilt my head, trying to remember his face.

"Philosophy. Only been to that class maybe two or three times, so there's that." He leans his head closer to my face and whispers, "Mr. Song doesn't care about attendance. Pass his exam and you're good." He winks at me then twirls me. He wasn't supposed to that...but oh well. Whatever.

I almost stumbled but an arm immediately catches me.

"You okay?"

I look up to find a very handsome man in front of me. Oh, wow. This person has the most plump pouty lips I have ever seen in a guy.

"I'm fine," I reply.

He puts his left hand on my waist. I inhale deeply when he does that. He holds my hand with his right.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you."

"Oh? We have the same surname. I'm Kim Namjoon and nice to meet you too." We giggle and continued to dance.

"So how do you find this night so far, Namjoon?" he asks.

"Pretty great. I'm surprised everyone's pretty chill and nicer than what I expected. How about you?"

"I think my night couldn't ever be more complete than now."

Like a light switch that has been flicked, I perk up to observe his overall features.

He's tall, he has very broad shoulders. He might also has the broadest shoulders I've seen in my entire life. And he's wearing a tuxedo. Last but definitely the most important...he has a very lovely smile.

"Heads up," he says.

"U-uh Seokjin," I call out. But he has disappeared in the dancing crowd when he spins me.

My new partner is a guy. He has his hair dyed green.

"Good evening," he greets. He puts both his hands on my waist (since I presume it's easier for him to do so due to his height, I honestly don't know) while I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Good evening."

I look around for Seokjin, but I couldn't see him in the swarm of people.

"You looking for someone, bro?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I am, actually," I answer.

"Ooh, you found the one?" he looks at me and he raises his eyebrows.

Even though what he probably means in "finding the one" is "finding the one I could get laid with for the night," it still affected me because Seokjin may be my soulmate.

Is Seokjin perhaps...really my soulmate?

"Maybe?" I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"Then get her-- or him, before the night ends," he says.

"I will. Thanks."

"Good luck bro," he says before we exchanged partners.

My next partner is a girl. We greeted and complimented each other before we changed partners.

A large hand grips my waist and holds my hand and they started singing with the song playing. His deep voice goes well with the sultry song.

"Taehyung, you scared me," I shiver when his hand squeezes my waist.

"Sorry, Namjoon. You just look too irresistible tonight," he smirks after.

"Keep your dick to yourself, Taehyung," I say playfully.

"But Taetae's already looking for his little toy. Come on, don't disappoint Taetae," he pouts.

I shake my head at Taehyung. We have class together in Biology. We sit beside each other and he's really talkative. He insinuates his desperation in wanting to getting laid with me every chance he gets.

He's attractive, I'll give him that. And I know he's genuinely sexually attracted to me and that he likes me romantically. There were a pretty lot of times he's done some sappy things for me. But I don't think he's up to be committed with anyone. He's a puzzle with difficult missing pieces. Let's just say Taehyung's too complicated to comprehend.

"I won't fuck you Taehyung. Never," I shake my head harshly to prove my point.

"Who says you will?" He widens his eyes and gasps. "I thought I'm already being obvious. I get the A and you get the D."

"Sorry, but I prefer B and C," I say.

"What does that mean, baby?" he smirks.

"Big Cocks. Bye Taetae," I smirk. I moved to my next dance partner before he could say anything.

My next two partners are girls. One of them tried to flirt with me, but I kindly turned her down. She's really pretty too, but I still really like dicks-- I mean guys. I'm sorry for her, my lil Joonie's retired...even though I've never used lil Joonie ever.

The cotillion ended. It means that the formal party has ended. The rave party is about to start.

I paved my way through the crowd. Looking for a certain pouty lipped guy clad in a tuxedo.

Minutes have passed and I still can't find Seokjin. I wonder if he has left?

I sigh in disappointment, my shoulders slackening. Damn it.

What am I even thinking? Of course soulmates aren't real. It's all just a stupid dream. That image is just a figment of my imagination. There's no "guy in a tuxedo with a nice smile" who's destined for me. This is fucking ludicrous.

"I'm going home," I muttered to myself. I walk towards my dorm, which is also located inside the campus. It's only a 5-minute walk from the gymnasium (where the Acquaintance Ball was held) to my dorm.

"Stupid Joonie. You actually lowkey believed Mrs. Jjang. You're pathetic. No wonder you're still single. Unbeliever my ass, you actually thought you have a soulmate out there? Fucking unbelievable--AAAAHH!!"

Fuck, I forgot there's a fucking ditch in the side of the road. Fuck me.

I'm not even that far from the gymnasium.

My slacks and suit are wet with unidentified objects stuck on them. I honestly don't want to know what they were.

It's apparently 11 something in the night. Some people were probably still in the gymnasium, partying. How am I supposed to get out in here? My head's spinning and I don't think I have enough strength to climb over. Oh no, what if I have spend the night out here?

Oh fuck no.

"Heeeeeelp! Somebody help me! I'm stuck here! Anybodyyyy!" I yell. Fucckkkk, the music in gymnasium is too loud, my voice can't even be heard when I yell. I groan in frustration, I'm on the verge of crying because of my situation. What if I die here? What if I die stinky and forever single? Nobody wants to die stinky and single!

I stayed here for I don't know how long, occasionally yelling when I get enough strength.

"Somebody! Heeeelp!" I cry once more.

Fireworks start to explode in the sky. That means it's already 12 am. Why the fuck would they have a fireworks display?! What if there are students who fell in the ditch and desperately needs help but they clearly can't be heard because of their stupid fireworks?

"Heeeeelp!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I swear I'm already crying in frustration. I wanna go home and sleep. And it's scary being alone here in the ditch. What if there are snakes in here. Shit! What if there are?!

"Help meeee!"

"Oh my God, are you okay?"

A head peered over the ditch. A person. Thank freaking God, I'm saved!

"Thank God, fuck. Help me, please!" I cried in relief. There are legit tears cascading on my cheeks.

"Hold my hand," the person says. He holds out his right hand.

I look up to him. The dancing colorful lights reflected from the fireworks beamed on his face.

I grab his right arm with both my hands and he pulls me up. We struggled a little because of my lack of lower body strength, but he thankfully carried my weight easily.

We both land on our butts as we catch our breaths.

"Thank you," I say.

"No problem," he chuckles and stares at me. "What are you doing there?"

"I forgot there's a ditch there." I answer.

"You're lucky that I saw you. What would you do if I wasn't around." The guys smirks.

"Get eaten by a snake, probably."

Then voila, the guy laughs heartily. His eyes crinkles and he has bunny teeth. Would I be called a bitch if I tell you that I'm shamelessly checking this guy out even though I was screaming for my life literally a minute ago? Fine, whatever. Bitch it is. But this guy is freaking cute.

I can feel my heart thrumming when I heard his laugh. I actually want to go along with him. So I joined his laughter.

"I'm Jungkook by the way. Jeon Jungkook." he grins.

His smile...

Fuck, I think I will literally die for his smile.

I inspected his features.

Smile? Check!

Dark brunette hair? Check!

Broad shoulders? Check!

Tall? Check!

Tuxedo?

He's wearing a t-shirt. He's not in a tuxedo.

I slump my shoulders when I realized Jungkook's not the one. I really thought he is.

"Uhm hey? Are you looking at my shirt? I know this is a pretty lame shirt. But I don't have anything else to wear. Oh God, why the hell does this shirt has a tuxedo drawing on it." Jungkook covers his t-shirt with his arms.

"Wait, what?" I blink, my eyes widening. I inch closer to Jungkook and pulls his hand away.

And there it is.

A cartoon drawing of a tuxedo on the t-shirt, that's supposed to look like he's wearing one, were printed on his shirt.

"Hey? What's wrong?" He says.

I smile at him, tears already forming in the corner of my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"I've found you."

"Huh? Found me? Why? Who are you anyway?" Jungkook touches my chin to make me look at his eyes.

"I'm your soulmate."

And then we kissed.

The End.

I wish.

But that's not really what happened.

"Are you high man?" He chuckles.

I stopped crying. I swatted his hand on my chin and wiped my tears. I look away in embarrassment. I'm really acting strange so I can't even blame him.

"Seriously though, what's your name?" He asks again.

I clear my throat before talking.

"I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

He smiles again. His smile is really addicting, no wonder he smiles a lot.

"Well, would you look at that? You're actually prettier than you were in my dream." He beamed.

"What?" Okay, what's this guy talking about?

"You're not the only class Mrs. Jjang teaches."

"So you..."

"Yes, Namjoon. I did. Why do you think I would even go out in midnight if I'm a freshman? Although I bet you smell nicer in my dream."

"Jerk. I wouldn't know you're a freshman. Help me up and walk me to my dorm," I hiss. I hold out my hands and waited for him to grab it.

"With pleasure, my soulmate." He hoists me up.

"I don't wanna hear you say soulmate again," I say to him after I got on my feet.

"Okay, my little slut." He holds my wet, soiled hand, not bothering if I stank.

"Nope, too far," I shake my head. "Too far."

"Sorry, Namjoon. How about babe?"

"Very original."

"Soulmate it is then."

ⓔⓝⓓ

Seriously, this has no plot at all. I'm just going along with what I could write at the moment. I admit, even though this chapter didn't make sense, I had fun writing it. Now you know the reason why I write in 3rd person.

Regarding about the poll last chapter, I actually just wanted to know which ship is the most popular and which is the most unpopular. Namkook won by a landslide, so I made Kookie Namjoon's "soulmate" in this chap.

About the future story, I will write the omegaverse one. Many people voted for Jungkook to be Joonie's alpha, but I later realized Vmon is such an underrated ship in my household even though it's also my OTP.

I don't wanna force you guys to love Vmon, but rather, I'm going to make you love Vmon. :D See you next chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.1K 18
"But... I'm your leader!" "Hm, and I'm your dom. Now, knees" ___________________________________________ A set of Bottom Namjoon One shots because th...
11.6K 446 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
1.8K 89 13
My first book on wattpad for BTS imagines, hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing them!! ~DISCONTINUED~
101K 7K 29
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴɪᴛᴏ ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴɪᴛᴏ ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴɪᴛᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ... °°°°°°°°...