A Silent Scream For Help (Abu...

By Scepter4_King

(y/n) Rose was always been beaten, injured, neglected, and abused by his family, except for Ruby, Qrow and Zw... More

Author's Note
Character Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Character Bios
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (The Final Chapter)

Chapter 3

8K 71 74
By Scepter4_King

Location: Vale
Date: 10 Years later
Time: Late night

3rd POV

The night was cold, all the stores were closed, only a few people are out that are busy going to friend's houses or going home tonight. Admist these people two of them brought a handful of people to rub a dust store named Dust till Dawn.

The group entered the store, to their surprise a man was there waiting, his music loudly blasting his headphones.

Random thug: Hey! HEY! HEY!!! (The guy tried to get the attention of the person until he turned around.)

???(in a dark and scary voice): Yes? Did you need something from me? (the guy asked the thug.)

R.T. #2: W-we w-want Y-Y-your M-money! (the other guy stuttered to say that he is robbing the mysterious masked individual.)

???(in a dark and scary voice): ARE YOU TRYING TO ROB ME?! ( the masked man asked angrily, and he activated his gauntlets and two blades came out.) IF YOU ARE ROBBING ME, THEN COME. GET. SOME! (the masked man charges at one of the thugs and the said thug went flying out the window and the masked man is outside along with the unconscious body of the thug.)

Man in a fancy suit: Okay, get him. (The man in a fancy suit said to the rest of th thugs.)

Unbeknownst to them, a girl wearing a red hood saw the whole thing unfold. She quickly dashed to the masked man's side to aid him in the fight.

(A/n: Start from 1:02 and end at 1:16)

The two people in fancy suits look at the unconscious bodies of the thugs they hire, they stepped in.

Man in a fancy suit: Truly, you were worth every cent. (The man drops his cigar and crushes it with his Cane.) Well it is safe to say this was an eventful evening. And as much as my sister, Roxanne, and I would like to stay, I am afraid that this is where we part ways. Roxanne on three. Three! (The man and Roxanne opened Fire on the masked man and Little red, the both land their hits, but The masked man used his shield to block the shot, while little red jumped. After that they both escaped.)

Roxanne: You know bro, next time plan an escape route before going out to a heist. (Roxanne said to her brother while climbing up the fire escape.)

Roxanne's Brother: How am I, the Great Roman Torchwick, supposed to make a back up plan for those two? I mean they were not on the heist plan. (Roman kept on rambling on how is plan would've succeeded if little red and masky wasn't there.)

After climbing the fire escape, The Torchwick siblings were at a dead end.

Little red: Stop right there!

Roman: Persistent. (Roman mumbled)

Roxanne: End of the Line little red and handsome. (Roman, little red, and the masked man looked at Roxanne with a confused look.) Uh, I mean masky! Yeah that's what I meant to say.

Soon after a Bullhead arrived and Roman and Roxanne jumped on board.

Roxanne: Here take this. (Roxanne gives Roman a fire crystal.)

Roman: Thanks sis. (Roman thanked his sister and grabbed the fire crystal and he chucked it towards little red and the masked man.)

Roman shoots the fire crystal and it exploded.

(A/n: sorry for re-using this. Start at 2:08 and end at 3:40)

After the battle the little girl turned towards the Woman with the riding crop.

Little red: You are a Huntress. Can I have your autograph? (Little red asked with sparkles I her eyes.)

The woman ignored the little girl and she walked up to the masked man and she grabbed him by the ear.

Masked man (Normal voice): Ow! H-hey!

The Huntress: Where have you been mister? I thought you were sleeping back at the house. (The woman asked the masked man angrily.)

Masked man: Look, I was going to get some dust bullets for my guns, until those guys showed up and some crazy shit happens and next the thing I knew is you are here mom. (The masked man said to the huntress, the said huntress used her riding crop to slap the masked man.) Ow!

The Huntress: Okay, first of all, when we are outside and on a job, don't address me as 'Mom', call me by my first name, Glynda, and secondly, how are we going to explain to her that she is wanted by Professor Ozpin?

Masked man: I might have an idea.

Glynda: I hope you know what you're doing.

Timeskip

Location: unknown
Date: Still the same
Time: Night

Glynda's POV

I was there with my son and I was holding a monitor and I looked at the little girl.

She really does have a small resemblance to her mother. Okay time for my son's plan, God I hope this would work, "You've caused a lot of trouble tonight." I said to her, "But they started it! " the girl replied back to me, "If we're up to me, you will be sent home with a pat on the back and the slap on the wrist." I said to her while I smacked my riding crop on the table, making her jump back a little, then I saw my son pointing at the door signaling that Ozpin was coming in, "But there is someone that wants to see you." I said to her while walking towards my son.

Ozpin's POV

I walked in with a plate full of cookies on one hand and my favorite mug on the other, "Ruby Rose-" I was immediately cut off by her when she slammed her hands on the table, "Don't call me Rose, I ditched that name long ago.", I was surprised by her sudden change in attitude, "Sorry Ms. Brawen, I was going to say, you have silver eyes." I said to her, and I felt someone glaring at me and it felt like it was daggers being thrown at me, "Now, how can an adorable little girl like you wield such a destructive weapon ever created?" I asked her, "Well, I never finished combat school, but I was trained by my dad." Ruby said to me, and it got me thinking, her dad is Tai right, then why would she know how to wield a Scythe unless... "I only know one other Scythe wielder in the whole of Remnant, and his name is Dusty old Qrow." I said then I took a sip from my mug, "Thash mee Fasher, Qrow. Sorry I meant to say was: That was my Father, Qrow Brawen." Ruby said to me, I was in complete shock that her father was Qrow and not Tai, "So Ms. Brawen, do you know who I am?" I asked her, "You're Professor Ozpin, the Headmaster of Beacon academy." Ruby said to me, "Now do you want to join said academy?" I asked her, "Not yet, I still need to find my lost brother. After years of searching, me and my dad found no leads to where he is. Then *sniff* I saw my * older sister *sniff* (Insert crying)." I saw Ruby crying over her lost brother, I think I know someone who can help.

I walked towards Mr. Goodwitch and I pointed at Ms. Brawen and he nodded. "Ozpin are you sure? I mean I know she isn't really ready for this." Glynda told me, "Don't worry, your son will do just fine, besides he is the biological brother of Ms. Brawen over there." I said to her, then I took a sip out of my mug. I love this drink so much I wonder where can I get more?

Mr. Goodwitch's POV

I walked up to Ruby and I patted her head, "Huh? Who are you?" Ruby asked me, damn she gotten beautiful over the years I have been gone, "I am Gerald Goodwitch, but sometimes I go by (Y/n)." I said to her, not spoiling the surprise, "So, you are searching for your brother right?" I asked her, "Yeah." Ruby replied, "Can you show me a picture of him?" I asked her, Ruby nodded and she gave me a picture of me when I was still at age 7.

"So do you know where he is Gerald?" Ruby asked me, I just let out a small chuckle, "I think I know where he is." I told Ruby, and she jumped out of her seat, "You do! Where is he?!" Ruby asked in an excited tone, "Actually he is in this very room as we speak." I said to Ruby, "Are you sure? 'Cuz I only see the three of you." Ruby said to me, "You don't really recognize the face of your brother?" I asked her, but she is confused on why I said that, "Well, time to unmask myself." I said and I pressed a button on the side of my mask and my mask receded and my new and fully healed face shows.

"Big Brother?! Big brother!" Ruby yelled out and she hugged me and she tackled me to the ground and she began crying, "There, there Ruby, your big brother is here now." I said to her to calm her down. After some time she calmed down and I patted off some dirt on my coat and Ozpin came to my side, "So Ms. Brawen, are you going to rethink my offer to join Beacon?" Ozpin asked Ruby, after sometime thinking about the offer, she nodded, "Well Ruby, Welcome to Beacon." I said then I hugged her.

Timeskip

Location: Beacon
Date: The day after the dust shop robbery
Time: midday

Ruby's POV

I was in a Bullhead with my brother, which is the adopted son of Glynda Goodwitch, and I was so happy that me and my brother are back to together. After sometime, I got bored, I got up and I walked around the Bullhead and I saw Yang.

I went to her and I talked to her, "Yang, how's therapy working out for you?" I asked her, "Yeah, it's going good, but I can't still wear my normal clothes, it still gives me flashbacks to the days with Tai. *shivers*" Yang said to me, I hugged her gently and I went back to (y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

I saw Ruby walk towards to the empty space where she sat before and she sat back down, "So, Ruby why are you talking to Yang back there?" I asked her, "Um, you see, I was comforting her since she is going through therapy, after she escaped Tai along with Summer and Raven." Ruby said in a sad tone, "Hmm, I believe you, also where is Qrow? I bet he is in a bar, right?" I asked her, "Well yes, he is currently searching for Summer, because she disappeared when me and Qrow went to the apartment of Summer and Yang, after we arrived at the apartment me and Qrow saw Yang hurting herself and I stopped Yang and I heard Qrow said to me to stay with Yang while he searches for Summer." Ruby said to me, "Huh, well woulda know, also why is Yang in therapy?" I asked her, but Ruby didn't answer.

Okay me and Ruby are walking through the courtyard and I heard a voice yelled out my name, "(Y/n)!" I turned around to see my prankster friend Oliver Hoffman.

"Yo man, what's up?" I greeted him, "Dude, we have to prepare for the Opening Ceremony and, and Hell, the Girls, Rei and Ibuki, are fighting their way through a sea of guys, so be there (Y/n) and don't be late." Oliver said to me, "Yeah, yeah whatever you say, and tell Ozpin to ready the equipment." I said to Oliver, "Sure thing." Oliver said as he runs off to the Auditorium.

After walking about, Ruby tripped and she knocked over some luggage from someone, "Did you have any idea what you could've done to us? I mean you could've blown us off the cliff!" I heard the white hair girl said to Ruby, "Wait a minute! (Y/n)?!" the white haired girl asked, "Yep, that is my name, and I think you should say sorry Weiss." I said to my old friend, "Why?! She was the one who tripped on my luggage!" Weiss exclaimed, "Yeah, but it was your carelessness on positioning the luggage cart right behind us." I said to her, then I saw a familiar Faunus reading a Book, "Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee dust company and the company that does questionable things to Faunus." Blake said, making Weiss angry and she stormed off, "Blake, why did you do that? Now I need to calm her down again, after the fiasco with my sister, I bet she is more mad than before." I said to her, "Sorry, but I knew all Schnees are bad, but seeing you with her, maybe I can get along with her just fine." Blake said to me, I just patted her bow and she purred in enjoyment, "Ruby, Blake, see you guys after the Opening Ceremony. Bye guys." I said to them waving goodbye.

Timeskip

Location: Beacon Auditorium

Ruby's POV

I was waiting for the Opening Ceremony to start and I saw Ms. Goodwitch, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome (Insert band name here)." Ms. Goodwitch said, then I saw my brother with his friends, "So, are you guys ready for a new school year at Beacon?!" (Y/n) asked, and the crowd yelled in excitement, and he and band started playing.

(A/n: play the song if you want to.)

(Guitar Riff then followed by Drums)

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when a they find out that a warrior will soon run wild

Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The Dream that you've always
Dreamed is suddenly about to flower.

We are lightning
Straying from the thunder
Miracles of ancient wonder

Chorus:

This will be the day we've waited for
This will be the day we open up the door

I don't wanna to hear your absolution
Hope you're ready for a revolution
Welcome to the world of new solutions
Welcome to the world of bloody evolution

In time your heart will open minds
A story will be told
And victory is in a simple soul

Second verse:

Your world needs a great defender
Your world's in a way of harm
You want a romantic life, a fairy tail that's full of charm

Beware that the light is fading
Beware as the dark returns
This world's unforgiving even brilliant lights will cease to burn

Legends scatter
Day and night will sever
Hope and peace are lost forever

(Guitar riff and Drums)
This will be the day we've waited for

We are lightning

Welcome to the world of new solutions

(Guitar riff and drums)

Chorus:

This will be the day we've waited for
This will be the day we open up the door

I don't want to hear your absolution
Hope you're ready for a revolution
Welcome to the world of new solutions
Welcome to the world of bloody evolution

In time your heart will open minds
Your story will be told
And victory is in a simple soul.

(A/n: End song here.)

That was amazing, I never knew my brother could sound like a woman before, wait a minute? I think I know what's going on here, "Thank you everyone, and now time for the opening speech, take it away Professor Ozpin." (y/n) said as he and his band exited the stage, and I saw Professor Ozpin on the stage, "Thank you, Mr. Goodwitch and allow me to start my speech." Professor Ozpin said then we heard his speech, (Insert Ozpin's Speech here).

Timeskip

Location: Main Ballroom
Date: still the same
Time: Night

(y/n)'s POV

I was with Oliver and we were discussing on how should do our landing strategy, until two of my Foxy~ ladies came up to me and Oliver.

"Hi~ (y/n), so what cha' doin'?" Rei and Ibuki asked in sync, "Well me and Oliver are working on our plans for the Initiation." I said to the girls, "That is a logical choice, since what I've gathered from past years, is that Ozpin usually launched students off the cliff and into the Emerald Forest." Rei said to me, "Aw~ Rei~, you're no fun, besides I want to party and drink my worries away." Ibuki said, while some of her cleavage shows and making me nosebleed a little, Oliver just laughed.

Weiss' POV

I was just sleeping, until someone laughed loudly, and I can't take it anymore. I walked up to the source of the laughter and I saw (Y/n) trying to calm down his friend so that he doesn't wake anyone up, "It seems someone doesn't respect others sleep!" I yelled but in a whispered tone, "Yeah Weiss, I know, but Oliver won't quit laughing." (y/n) whispered to me, all was well, until Ruby woke up, "Guys, please I am trying to sleep!" Ruby whispers loudly, "I know that, but Oliver won't stop laughing." (y/n) said to Ruby, "I know a trick that will make shut up." Ruby told us, and out of nowhere she did the splits and she hits the crotch area of Oliver and just like that Oliver was knocked out, "Finally, I can get some sleep." Ruby said to us, " Thanks Ruby, I owe ya one." me and (Y/n) said in sync, after that incident we went to sleep.

Location: Random Bar in Vale
Date: still the same
Time: Late night

Qrow's POV

I was searching for Summer and I couldn't find any leads to her, "So what will it be Qrow? The usual?" Jake asked me, "The usual Jake, the usual." I said to Jake, and after pouring a glass, Jake slides the mug to me and I catched it. After I drank the mug, I asked Jake if he saw Summer, he shook his head. DAMN IT WHERE ARE YOU SUMMER?!

After a few more drinks, I got drunk, then I walked my way back to my apartment. After a few mishaps on the way to my bed, I finally succeeded and I lay down and I took out the picture of me, Summer, Tai, and Raven still looking happy before everything went down hill.

I wish this will never happen again, and I really wish that we can be together as a family again. After sometime I fell asleep and I dropped the photo on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 888 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
379K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
898K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
303K 2.3K 32
You are the adopted son and the eldest child of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. You have been treated like nothing but just a stranger. Always got...