He Stole My First Kiss -going...

By proud2bme

Copyright © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Want pure cliched romance? Here's one :)) (My first ever story, so it's pure... More

He Stole My First Kiss 1
He Stole My First Kiss 2
He Stole My First Kiss 3
He Stole My First Kiss 4
He Stole My First Kiss 5
He Stole My First Kiss 6
He Stole My First Kiss 7
He Stole My First Kiss 8
He Stole My First Kiss 9 part 1
He Stole My First Kiss 9 part 2
He Stole My First Kiss 10
He Stole My First Kiss 11
He Stole My First Kiss 12
He Stole My First Kiss 13
He Stole My First Kiss 14
He Stole My First Kiss 15
He Stole My First Kiss 16
He Stole My First Kiss 17
He Stole My First Kiss 18
He Stole My First Kiss 19
He Stole My First Kiss 20
He Stole My First Kiss 21
He Stole My First Kiss 22
He Stole My First Kiss 23
He Stole My First Kiss 25
He Stole My First Kiss 26
He Stole My First Kiss 27 Happy VAlentinesday!
He Stole My First Kiss 28
He Stole My First Kiss 29
He Stole My First Kiss 30 -Last Chapter-
He Stole My First Kiss Epilogue
HSMFK Facts :D

He Stole My First Kiss 24

21.4K 332 32
By proud2bme

READ! SERIOUSLY!

I said on chapter 23 that Lola's birthday is on tuesday but I was trying to say-or type- was thursday! not tuesday! Because they went to the amusement park on Saturday, the dinner on sunday, and chap 23 is Monday! Stupid me :P

Oh well...

Remember!! On Thursday! Not Tuesday!!

Recap XD

"Would you help me tomorrow pick a present for Lola's birthday on thursday?"

She blinked. Blushed. Then smiled shyly "Sure."

===============================================

Still Monday...

Jake's POV

"We're doing the kissing scene todaaayyy!" Kimberly (A/N: She's the director! From chappie 14!) sang when she passed me and made kissing noises "Oh! And you need to use your tounge! Muhahahaha!"

Can't you see me sweating like I ran a marathon!? I wanted to yell at her. I was freaking nervous! It would really help if she stopped singing it on my face!!!!

"Kiss-sing scene!!" I heared three more voices sing at my back. I turned and looked up at the three, glaring at their annoyingly excited faces.

"I know! Now shush it!" Turning back to the stage, I huffed. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans as I looked at Jennifer act with Grae.

She looked okay with Grae now. I did not mean that they look okay together! Sheesh. What I meant was that she didn't look scared at him anymore.

"Are you trying to melt her with your stare?" Tracy asked from behind me. "I am not staring at her!" I blushed. Crissle rolled her eyes " Yeah, right. You're just looking at her for a very long time and not noticing that you are making her look like a tomato."

Then as if on cue, Mrs. Ellis said "Jennifer, sweetie, are you okay? You look... red."

I turned and faced the stage again and saw that Jennifer was blushing. I grinned at the thought that she was blushing because of me.

So cute.

When Jennifer didn't answer, Mrs. Ellis sighed and said "Okay. Five minutes break for everyone!"

Jennifer walked out if the stage while Grae smirked at Jennifer's back, staring at her butt, and turned to where I am.

When our eyes met, he grinned evilly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After 5 minutes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Scene 5! Places!" Kimberly yelled at everyone. Gosh, I'm on the stage but she still makes my ears hurt.

I stood beside Jennifer -the stage now tranformed to a garden with cardboard bushes and trees with real flowers - and held her hand -on the script!- I felt her tense but relaxed after a few seconds.

She turned her head at me, making her straight silky strawberry blonde hair slightly cover her face. "AND... ACTION!" Kimberly yelled again, making me cringe.

I heared Jennifer's cute giggles making me grin. When our eyes met I immediately got lost in those pretty, warm blue eyes.

"-aid ACTIONNNN!!!" Somone suddenly yelled between Jennifer and my face. "Aah!" I yelled while Jennifer squeaked and we covered our poor ears "What the h*ll Kimberly!" I hissed.

"It's okay to be lovey dovey but we need to PRACTICE!" she told me. "Okay, Kimberly. Let's start again." Mrs. Ellis said.

Kimberly got off the stage and when she sat beside Mrs. Ellis she yelled "ACTION!"

I rolled my eyes before I looked at the script and held Jennifer's hand "It's a wonderful day don't you think? It's a good thing that our first date is today" I read with a grin.

Jennifer stopped. I stopped. I look at her curiously. She makes an embarrassed face.

"We... we are not on a-a date." she said shyly.

I chuckled. "Chuckle like you think that she is so adorable! Come on! More feelings!!" Kimberly demanded.

I rolled my eyes before I chuckled again. I looked at Kimberly and she nodded, gesturing for me to continue.

"Okay. We are just going for a walk, then have lunch, then go somwhere... while holding hands." I said my line.

We pretended like we were talking and having fun while music flowed around the room. Kimberly raised her hand so I swiftly pivked Jennifer up and sat her on a bench near a fake water fountain.

The music stopped.

Oh, oh,oh,oh! Here comes the scene. The kissing scene!!

I can see Mrs. Ellis grip her bottle of water as she waited us kiss. I stared at Jennifer's lips as I felt myself blush.

I slowly leant down and pressed my lips on her's. I felt her lips shake but she relaxed as I slowly moved it. She tasted like chokl't mint.

Not realising, I traced her bottom lip.

She moaned quietly, that only I can hear, and I slip my tounge in her mouth. Woah. Second time that I kissed her like this and it felt really nice. Our tounges slowly moved together and I was about to deepen the kiss when someone said "CUT!"... Kimberly.

I didn't want to pull away, but Jennifer immediately pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes, her plump lips red and her cheeks pink... She looked so adorable that I wanted to lean back down and kiss her again.

"Eeww. I was joking about the tounge! Sheesh!" Kimberly said then made gagging sounds.

And that's when the bell rang.

"Okaaaayyyy!" Mrs. Ellis sang "The play is on Saturday so I don't want any one of you to get in an accident or get sick so they can go to the play! Dissmised!"

I looked back at Jennifer and saw her still blushing. I smiled a little at how adorable she. I swear, I can stare at her for days!

We akwardly walked outside, only the two of us because our friends decided that ditching us is very fun.

I walked her to her car "Sooo... I'll see you tomorrow?" I told her. She smiled and nodded "Yah."

We said our goodbyes and got in our cars. While I was walking to my car, I turned my head back at her and saw her biting her lower lip and was staring at me.

Hmm... Maybe I do have a chance.

-------------------------------------------------

-The next day- Tuesday-

Jennifer's POV

I went straight to my room when I got home from the play's rehearsal and sat on my bed. It has been a little more akward since yesterday's rehearsal for me and Jake.

I can't even imagine of what will happen to today's date... Fine, he didn't say date and I'm just going to help him, but hey, a girl can dream.

I finally stood back up and took a shower. Jake was going to pick me up at 4:30 and it was already 3:50.

After my shower, I dried myself up and let my hair fall down my back.

I wore my uder garments and wore my black ruffly mini skirt and plain hot pink long sleeved shirt and put on a black jacket with small sparkly things splashed randomly on it.

I wore socks that stopped to my mid-tigh so when I sit down it looked like the skirt and socks were just one piece and hot pink pumps.

I wore every necessary accessories and waited downstairs.

Tyler was in the kitchen and was talking to someone at the phone. I'm guessing it's Lola 'coz I can hear yelling from the other line and Tyler was just smirking. Oh and yeah, they went on a date. Tyler didn't really tell me what happened so it was still bugging me!!

After a few seconds of staring at my cousin's in love face, I heared a knock on the door and got all excited.

/-///://:)&"):-;&@:-)&"@);$&@@:/($-;:"---/::-

I am dissapointed... the votes are getting lesser every chapter :'(

I know I'm getting slower at writing but I am doing my best so please, please, PLEASE, bear with me!!!!!

Please vote and comment or even fan!

oh! oh! or fb like and tweet too!!

=luv lots=

+it's me! cookie monster 2+

<proud2bme>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
93.7K 2.5K 94
☆Ranked #2 in Entertainment on 5/14/18☆ ☆Ranked #92 in Highschool on 6/8/18☆ Freshmen-Junior Year: "You and your lames need to get the fuck up fr...
403 119 27
The "Please..." I hear her whimper and I go into full panic mode. "Calm down, okay? Deep breaths. Don't hang up. I'll be with you soon. Where are you...