Santos | on my block

Від spookyslady

In which the Diaz's big secret comes out , The Diaz family doesn't consist only of the two brothers Oscar & C... Більше

Cast + info
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
7. part two
8.
8. Part two
9.
‼️
10.
11.
11. part two
11. part three
12.
12. part two
12. part three
13.
14.
15.
15. part two
16.
17.
17. part two
18.
18. part two
19.
21.
21. Part two
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
27. part 2
28.
28. part 2
29.
📢
30.
31.
‼️

20.

5.3K 106 29
Від spookyslady

Next morning, day of Olivia's quince
Vida's pov
I woke up really early since Olivia wanted me to do her makeup. She swore I was a makeup artist and I'm not going to lie i am pretty good at makeup. I walk out of my room with my pjs still on and a big bag full of makeup. I hear my brothers in Cesar's room so I decided to walk in.

As I walking in I see Oscar shaving off Cesar's hair as he gave him a little speech. After Oscar's speech Cesar started to throw up.

"Ew I did not want that to be the first thing I saw today" I scrunch up my face. "Anyways I'm on my way to the Martinez's , I have a client" I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Okay little miss businesses, be careful" Oscar says. I nod my head and made my way to the Martinez house hold. I knock on the door which opened by its self, I see everyone walking around, in and out of the house.

"Hola mija, your made it, Olivia está en su cuarto" Ruby's abuelita greeted me.

"Si señora y gracias ahora voy a pasar con permiso" i say as I made my way to Olivia's room and I knock on her door.

"Come in" i hear her shout. "Ah your here, thank you"

"Of course" I nod my head and set everything up. "How do you want your makeup"

"Something like this" she shows me a picture and I start to do her makeup. We jammed out to some music, an hour later I was done.

"What do you think" I say as I hold up a hand mirror for her.

"Oh my god it's so pretty" she pulls me into a hug.

"now I'm sorry but I should get going I have to get ready too and you have so much to do also"

"Yeah Okay, Thank you for coming so early it's like 6 in the morning" she said pointing to the clock.

"Yeah no problem, and I'll see you at church" she nods her head and I leave. I get to my house and I start to do my makeup hair and I was now getting dressed.

^ makeup + hair+color of dress

Once I was finished I check myself out in the mirror and FaceTimed manny.

"Where the fuck are you? Why is it so dark?" I shout.

"Shh I just woke up"

"What the fuck manny I'm already done" he flips me off.

"I already shower it's just I took a nap but I'll be ready in a few minutes"

"Okay Cesar's also just finished showering so we'll pick you up in a few"

"Ok- wait hold up lemme see" I flip the Camera and show him my whole fit through the mirror. "Woah sheesh now con más ganas me voy a cambiar, the faster Im finish the faster you get here"

"shut up and hurry up" i giggled

"Ok I'm going mom" he says in a mocking voice, we say goodbye and hang up. Few minutes later Cesar and manny were finished so Oscar takes us to pick up Manny then drops off at church.

Manny's pov
"Aye mano, the Diaz are here I'm bounce" I say as I made my way out to the living room where sad eyes was.

"Ok, good luck"

"Aye Victor can i ask you a favor"

"Yeah What's up you only call me by my real name when it's serious" he says as he sits up straight.

"I kind of have a weird feeling about today I don't know why but I wrote this letter for Vida just in case, if something happens and if for some reason I'm not here please make sure to give this to her and if nothing happens then just give it to me tomorrow morning because they would be no point of giving it to her" I say as I hand him the letter.

"Yeah Of course but nothing will happen, you're just nervous, you'll be and do great mano" sad eyes tells me trying to give me confidence.

"Can i give you a hug" I ask sad eyes nervously.

"Sure mano" he pulls me into a hug, then we hear the impala honk.

"I gotta go, please don't forget and thank you" I say as I rush through the door and into the car. Why do I have this feeling? Maybe Sad Eyes is right I'm just nervous.

Cesar's pov
"She needs to know. He's not coming" we hear Monse say as we walk up to them.

"But he's already here" I say as I stand next to Monse. Vida in between Manny and Ruby. "Give us some of those" we take pamphlets out of Monse's and Ruby's hands. They were shocked and couldn't help but stare at my haircut.

"What? Homeboy gets a haircut and y'all don't know how to act" Vida says breaking the silence.

"Vida" manny whisper yells and elbows her. We stay in silence till the ceremony begins. I was talking to Olivia but the she got called away for some pictures.

"It was a nice ceremony" I hear ruby say behind me.

"Yeah" I turn around and face both him and Monse.

"You didn't kill him." Monse blurts out.

"Monse!" Ruby shouts.

"He's not dead, but... he's gone." I whisper.

"What does that mean?" Monse gives me her confused face. I explain the whole thing to them, how Latrell and I faked it. We get interrupted by Ruby's mom taking a picture of us.

"Ay que lindos, come on ruby help your dad pack the car. come on!" Ruby's mom drags away the twins.

"I do need help. With your mother not the car" Ruby's dad whisper yells.

"Give me a minute" ruby sighs

"If Latrell's not dead, doesn't that leave you vulnerable?" Monse asks

"It's handled. And we never talk about it again" I look up and see how happy manny and Vida were. "if they hear they have no choice but to tell Oscar and then- just don't bring it up" I point to my sister and her boyfriend. Then nod their heads. "Now this is Olivia's and if I were you, I'd be more worried about those dance steps"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

895 17 10
ariana juanita "AJ" Valdez lives in freeridge with her friends Ruby, Monse, Jamal, and Cesar. When Monse returns home from camp, and Cesar joins his...
884K 18.5K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...
754K 16K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
51.2K 499 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...