Supernatural Town |✔️|

Par hurricanehell

Sabrina is forced to go back to her dad's house after her mother dies, but her dad left when she was six year... Plus

Welcome to Willowbrooke (edited 9/13/20)
Meeting my Dad
Why is Everyone Hitting on Me
Art Class
Willowbrooke Woods
Another School Day
After School
Rumors and Confusion
Fiction
When Dead People Send Letters
Andi
Weekend
Choose an Animal
Back in the Woods
Vincent Van Gogh
Jennie
School with a Kid
Dad + Jennie
Eighteen
You're an Adult Now
I Guess Not
Again
Kieran and Ava
Home
Waiting For Freedom
Graduation
Epilogue

School with Kieran

490 27 0
Par hurricanehell

   Kieran started school the next day, and a lot of people hit on her. Horny animals. I roll my eyes as I think about it. She has art with me, so I finally have someone to talk to in that class.
   In art, Becca tells us to partner up, and then draw or paint our partner in whatever style we want. Obviously, Kieran and I make a bed like for each other, and get to work. I decide to make a watercolour portrait of her, since I use normal paint so often.
   She chooses the same thing, and she paints me in human form. Except I paint her in bobcat form, so they wouldn't be too similar.
   At the end of school, I decided to ask her something.
   "Hey Kieran?" I ask. She stops walking and looks at me. "Where do you live?" I say nervously.
   "I... live in a small cottage near the lake, by myself." She says, saying it as though I would judge her.
   "Um, I know this might be a lot to ask, but... could I maybe stay with you for a few days? I have to get a new apartment because there's blood all over the carpets and walls of my dad's house." I say, looking down at my feet.
   She smiles. "Of course, Sabrina." And we walk to her house together.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 124 41
Sabrina has just transferred to a new school in Phoenix; since her school got burnt down by a freak accident, losing her best friend Teresa and her...
120 0 56
A fantasy tale of magic, deceit, and multiple worlds. What if, for the sake of all the worlds, Violet should never have discovered what she is capabl...
142 4 7
Despite never meeting her mother's family, Ginny has heard stories of them. Of the old secluded house they have inhabited for hundreds of years. Of t...
119K 5K 15
Catharine commits a crime so terrible she is forced to run and hide to elude the police and her sins. After getting caught in a robbery gone wrong...