Girls and Red lipstick

By hope_fieldman

Toni's the new girl. Cheryl's the favourite student. They are complete opposites. Their worlds collide as the... More

Moods and cigarettes
a bitch and an emo
sunshine and new friends
sleepovers and goodbyes
ice cream and fucked up families
parties and heart eyes
bars and bridges
babe
jealously and love
mistakes and arguments
make ups and quitting
besties and tattoos
freedom
goodbye for now
new friends and long distance
Shes back
sex and emptyness
coffee and awkwardness
first dates and surprises
the second first time
a new home
babies
little talks
miss you
the big day

18

1.9K 43 3
By hope_fieldman

"I can't believe you're gonna be 18 next week. That's fucking crazy" Cheryl said as she lay on Toni's bed, watching her doing some painting for her art class. "i know i honestly can't wait" Toni said as she turned around and smiled excitedly at her girlfriend. "i don't know what to get you" the redhead said as she stood up and hugged Toni from behind. "i don't want anything babe" she replied, turning around and wrapping her arms around Cheryl's neck. Cheryl rolled her eyes and sighed. "well maybe i can think of one thing that i might want" Toni said smirking as she kissed Cheryl's neck softly as Cheryl giggled. "seriously though your so hard to buy for" Cheryl continued. Toni frowned at her as if to say 'no i'm not' and then she turned around to paint again. Cheryl lay back down on Toni's bed and pulled the blankets over her. She was wearing one of Toni's oversized hoodies, her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing her glasses. She watched as Toni painted and sat in awe of her work. She was so good and every stroke of the paintbrush made her art look even better. Eventually she got bored and started packing up all her brushes. She put them in the box that looked about 20 years old and put them back in her drawer. Cheryl just watched her the whole time. She was wearing a long tshirt and some fluffy socks and her hair was down.

Toni grabbed her favourite camera off the shelf and turned around and started taking pictures of Cheryl. Cheryl was so used to Toni taking pictures of her now she didn't even complain. She just lay looking at her. Toni finally took enough photos and flicked through them smiling. "what?" Cheryl asked smiling at her. "how the fuck are you so beautiful" she said still looking through the photos. Cheryl just smiled at her. She pointed at her waved her over. Toni put her camera back up on the shelf and crawled onto the bed so that she was laying over Cheryl. "i love you more than anything, ever" Cheryl whispered softly i'm Toni's ear. Toni sat up and stared into her eyes. "i love you" she replied smiling. Toni lay beside Cheryl and softly played with her hair as she gazed into her eyes.

"What's your biggest fear?" Toni blurted our ruining the cute moment. Cheryl rolled her eyes and laughed and then replied "ermmm, it used to be stupid things like heights and snakes but erm i'm kinda over that now." Toni looked at her curiously "okay so what about now?" she asked again. Cheryl paused for a moment. "i don't wanna say" she said blushing and trying to hide under the covers. "come on it's only me" Toni said pulling the covers away from her. "okay.." she started with a sigh, "so my biggest fear is losing you. Like forever. Like if we broke up for good or if you left or if something happened and i lost you. That's my biggest fear. Sometimes when we are together and we're just watching tv or your sleeping or were just laying in silence it crosses my mind and i literally feel my heart breaking at the thought of it. I think losing you would genuinely kill me. You are the most important person in my entire life. You're all i have. You're everything i am and the thought of that going away literally terrifies me" she said quickly. Toni looked with a bit of a shocked expression on her face. She wasn't expecting the conversation to get so deep. She smiled at Cheryl and grabbed her hand. She kissed her once. "babe" she whispered and then kissed her again. "you will never lose me" she continued kissing her again. Cheryl pulled away and then both smiled at each other. "your stuck with me forever" Toni said laughing and Cheryl laughed too.

!!!

"What about this one?" Veronica said picking up a white bed sheet set in the furniture store they were in. "hmmmm nah" Cheryl replied and veronica rolled her eyes. "You are literally looking for a plain white one why is this so difficult?" Betty asked looking for another suggestion. "i know and i'm sorry it just has to be right" Cheryl replied. "Let's go look at blankets and cute little decor things instead" the redhead suggested pushing their cart.

After about an hour of shopping Cheryl had managed to get everything she needed. "She is gonna love this"
Betty said as they put all the things into Cheryl's car. "i hope so" Cheryl said smiling. She'd figured out something to give Toni for her birthday. It was a week until the day and she was so exciting. "Archie and Reggie have finished painting so all that's left to do now is decorate" Veronica said excitedly. "Will you help me?" Cheryl asked politely. "of course we will" the girls said at the same time excitedly.

!!!

"Happy Birthday baby" Cheryl said excitedly as she opened the door to Toni. She grabbed her and kissed her and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you" Toni replied with a huge smile on her face. Cheryl kissed her more and closed the door behind them. Cheryl grabbed Toni's hand and they both raced upstairs. When they got to Cheryl's room she kissed her again running her hands through her hair. Toni started to unzip Cheryl's top. The redhead stepped back. "Not yet" she whispered and Toni frowned and groaned. "i need to give you your present first" Cheryl said excitedly as she ran out of the room. She came back a few seconds later with a rather large box and she put it down on her bed. The box was white and had red ribbon round it and a birthday card attached to the top. Toni opened the card and read the inside.

"To the worlds most beautiful girl,
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays my love.  Thank you for being the most amazing person and making me feel like a queen every day. Today is your day and i hope it's amazing. This box is full of the things you love most and i hope that you can enjoy them for a long time. You deserve the world and trust me, if i could give it to you i would.
I am so so in love with you.
C xoxo"

Toni finished reading the card and looked up at her girlfriend who was staring at her. She kissed her and thanked her. "you haven't even opened the box yet" Cheryl replied giggling. Toni gently untied the bow and pulled the ribbon off the box. She was excited but had no idea what was going to be inside. She took the lid off the box and gasped when she saw what was in it. The box was full of brand new art supplies. Cheryl had gone to a fancy art shop and asked for the best of the best. The box was full of paints and brushes and sketch pads. Also inside was a brand new camera that Toni had been saving up for for months. "You didn't?" Toni asked in amazement as she gently rummaged through the box. Cheryl smiled at how happy she was. "Babe thank you so much!" she said as she hugged and kissed her. "you didn't have to get me all this" she whispered as she kissed her again. "You deserve it" she replied softly.

Toni looked through everything that was in the box for ages. She was like a little kid who has just got loads of new toys for Christmas. She was so excited and also a little emotional. "are you okay?" Cheryl asked as she saw Toni's eyes filling up. "Those brushes and paints that i have at home, i've had them since i was like 12. My brother bought me them but they were just cheap ones that were only meant to be used a few times. I remember it was my 12 birthday and he came home from school and gave me them and he said 'they aren't much but they'll last until one day you get the ones you need.' I'm just so happy and grateful and i honestly can't thank you enough" she said smiling at her girlfriend. Cheryl leaned over and kissed her. "I've got something else for you" she whispered. Toni's eyes widened in shock. "Grab your coat we are going on a walk" Cheryl said as she stood up and walked over to her door. Toni did as she said and followed her out of her bedroom, down the stairs and out of the house.

"Where on earth are we going?" Toni asked intrigued as they walked down a cobbled path. "i'm not gonna tell you" Cheryl replied smiling. They'd been walking for about ten minutes. "is this still your land?" Toni asked as she saw a 'blossom maple farm' sign post on one of the trees. "yeah" Cheryl replied. Toni thought 'wow' to herself when she realised how big Cheryl's house and land actually was. After a little more walking Cheryl stopped and pulled a blindfold out of her pocket. Toni looked nervous. "Just trust me" Cheryl said.

"This is fucking scary" Toni said as she slowly stepped one foot after another, holding tightly on to Cheryl's hand. She suddenly felt them stop walking. "Okay are you ready?" Cheryl asked a little nervously as she took the blindfold off Toni. When Toni's eyes adjusted she saw that they were stood in front of a small cottage looking house. It was rustic and artsy and cute. "This is so cute..." Toni started, "...but why am i here?". Toni looked at Cheryl confused. "Okay so my family have owned this little house for generations and it's blossom tradition that the oldest child, me, moves in when they turn 18, until they move away for college. Anyways, i know that your gonna be 'free' from your foster parents soon and your gonna need somewhere to go. I was gonna offer you a room in my house but i thought that was a huge step for us to live together already. So, i decided that this was perfect. It's still near my house but it's not too near and it's the perfect size....Welcome to your new home babe" Cheryl said with a smile on her face.

Toni's jaw dropped as she took in everything Cheryl said. She leaped on her and wrapped her arms around her neck tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you" Toni said over and over again as she kissed Cheryl's check and neck. "Your so welcome" Cheryl replied laughing. "i can't believe this i actually have no words" Toni said as she shook her head and looked at Cheryl in disbelief. Cheryl reached in her pocket and pulled out a set of keys and placed them in Toni's hand. Toni smiled at her and grabbed her hand and ran up to the front door of the house. She walked in and looked around in amazement. To her left was a bedroom area. It looked so cosy and the bed was full of blankets and pillows. There was twinkly lights around the bed frame and pictures of Cheryl and Toni stood on the bedside tables. To the right was a kitchen, living room area. The kitchen had an island in the middle with chairs on one side. The living room had a comfortable looking sofa and a huge TV. Toni stood looking around. She looked at Cheryl and then looked back the her new home. "Babe..." she said softly as she smiled from ear to ear. The house was very open plan and spacious which Toni loved.

Cheryl walked over to the stairs and told Toni to close her eyes again. When they got to the top of the stairs there was two doors. On one side was the bathroom which was big and very luxurious. "Okay so this room, well i didn't really know what to do with it, but then i worked it out" Cheryl said as she opened up the door. The room was huge and all the walls were painted white. On the far wall was some french doors that opened up onto a little balcony. The balcony has some cute comfy chairs on it and lights around the rail. In the room was a desk, some shelves and a huge easel in the bottom corner. It had studio lights along the ceiling so the room was really bright. It also had a few cabinets with drawers to put stuff in. "This is your art room" she said smiling. "i thought that it would be the perfect place for you to focus on what you love. It's white so you can paint the walls however you want, there's a desk for you to sketch things on, shelves to put your cameras, there's a mood board over there and my favourite part...the view from this window is amazing so you'll always have inspiration if you don't know what to paint" she rambled quickly as she was excited. Toni looked at her and a tear fell from her eye. "i can't believe you've done this for me" she said staring at her girlfriend. Cheryl walked over to her and hugged her. "i told you, you deserve it" she whispered back to her and then she kissed her softly.

!!!

The two girls sat downstairs on the sofa with a drink in their hands. "Cheers to you" Cheryl said softly as they clinked glasses. They both took a sip and Cheryl looked at Toni with lust in her eyes. Toni put her glass down. She slowly traced her hand down Cheryl's thigh as she leaned in to kiss her. They kissed passionately and started to undress each other. Cheryl quickly stood up and pulled Toni up with her. They walked over to the bedroom and Cheryl pushed Toni down onto the bed. She took of the rest of her clothes. "Your so fucking sexy" Toni whispered and Cheryl stood wearing a red lacy underwear set. Cheryl smiled at her and then climbed on top of her, kissing her slowly from her lips down to her belly button. Toni pulled her upward so that their lips connected again and she seductively bit her bottom lip. "i'm so in love with you" Toni whispered as Cheryl kissed her neck and jawline. Cheryl stared into Toni's eyes and smiled softly at her girlfriend. "are you ready for your last present?" she whispered with a smirk. "i'm so ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 194 17
Cheryl blossom has been through a lot and when a cretin group of kids come to Riverdale high she's not happy especially when she realizes she has a c...
67.1K 1.9K 31
Cheryl is married to an old man who has a fortune. He died in hospital after a health bid. The redhead seems to have been suffering from her husband...
74.9K 2.1K 18
Cheryl Blossom is painfully unlucky with love. Thankfully Toni Topaz is there to show her how to be more human. But there must be something wrong wit...
54K 1.4K 24
When Southside High closes, it forces the serpents to the notorious Northside Riverdale High. Cheryl Blossom, the schools HBIC, and Toni Topaz, serp...