Marital bond

By StoriesLoubbie

Debbie and Lou get married to fool Debbie's granny. But soon Debbie feels for Lou. And Lou, well, she has bee... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 1

6.7K 118 66
By StoriesLoubbie

Lou's POV

I never thought I would be marrying Debbie Ocean like this. I always dreamt of but it was mostly the scenario where we both are madly in love with each other and are getting married. But right now, it's not the case. We're marrying so that Debbie can inherit her granny's property. This is a fake marriage. Nothing will be rewarded other than heart break and pain.

I'm now waiting in the corridor of City Clerk's office, Constance, Nineball and Rose are with me. Rose had designed my suit. This is the first time I'm in hate of a suit. No, it's not ugly, it's a masterpiece by Rose. But it's my loath on the situation that's making me hate anything and everything associated with it.

Soon enough Debbie Ocean arrived with Tammy, Amita and Daphne, Debbie's granny Elizabeth Black, the root cause of all this fiasco and her assistant Francis. Tammy's husband and kids were also there. Though he doesn't like Debbie, he's my good friend.

Debbie is stunning in her white gown, thanks to Rose. The gown fit her figure enhancing her curves and was designed with utmost perfection. I'm not able to take my eyes off. I'm attracted to her and find her breath-taking even if she is wearing some flannel pyjamas. Seeing her in wedding gown is just... I can't explain how it feels.

"Shall we, Miller?"

I'm staring at her; I didn't hear what she said. Rose slightly nudged me from behind.

"Wh... what?", I was startled

"I said shall we go in?", Debbie asked ever so sweetly.

"Hmm... ha yeah sure"

I could hear Debbie's granny complaining about the arrangements, dresses and of course Debbie's choice of bride.

We walked in. The officiant started speaking but I wasn't listening. I'm still processing the fact that it's my wedding to DEBBIE OCEAN.

Rose nudged me again

"What?"

Rose pointed at the officiant. He had already asked the question.

"Yeah what?"

"I said, will you, Catherine Louise Miller take Deborah Annette Ocean as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Oh... ha... yeah... I mean Yes I do"

Great. You're nervous. This is just a job Lou. Concentrate

Debbie too said Yes when asked her. We exchanged the rings. The officiant pronounced us as wives.

"Now you may kiss"

I looked at Debbie, slightly shocked. We forgot to discuss this.

Fuck. Now I've to do this too

We both leaned forward and pressed our lips together. No feelings at all. I had feelings but didn't show it. It was just a namesake kiss.

Great. My first kiss to Debbie and it's all for a fucking drama.

-*--*--*-

You guys might be thinking why I agreed to marry her. Well it's Debbie and I can never say no to any of her request. Even if I'm unwilling, I still will do what she wants. You ask why? Because I love her.

Two months back, Debbie's maternal granny Elizabeth Black, whom she calls gammy, was in city. She sent her minion Francis to our loft to inform Debbie to meet her at the hotel. Her gammy hates me and Tammy. She's a racist, egoistic, narcissistic bitch. Yeah, I said it. I called an old lady bitch because she is one. She doesn't like me because I'm an Aussie. I mean really? I'm white too. I was a fucking millionaire in my country. I came to US thinking I can get out of my family's shadow. But this old hag thinks Aussies are bad. She calls me uncultured brat. I mean that's heights of her ignorance. Aussies aren't bad, it's her mind that's bad. My parents still call me and ask me to return but I denied only because I wanted to be with Debbie.

She also hates Tammy because Tammy's granny was Elizabeth's opponent back in their high school days. She never approved Debbie and Tammy's relationship back then. She planned and broke their relationship. If not for her, Tammy and Debbie would be together now, there wouldn't have been any Claude situation, neither would I be in love with Debbie nor would I be here in my reception getting drunk, self-loathing.

So back to the story. Debbie met her granny in the hotel room. She had forcefully taken me and Tammy. We didn't want to meet that old bitch but for Debbie's sake we met. She was cold to us, but we controlled just for Debbie.

She told she'd written her will and according to that, Debbie will be the sole owner of all her possessions. That was good news. I know how much it meant to Debbie. It was her mother's wish. If she was alive it would've been hers and through her, Debbie would inherit. Her mother always wanted Debbie and Danny to have it and start a legal and crime free life. But it didn't happen until now. Now there's a chance. But I'm sure, even after inheriting Debbie won't stop her criminal life.

Debbie was happy. She could finally have the property which meant a lot to her mother. She happily said yes to her granny. That's when her granny said the conditions that's to be followed in order to get it. There you go, this bitch never changes. She has to complicate everything.

The condition was Debbie should be married and lead a happy married life. Only then she can get this property. Else everything will be given to some NGO. I mean come on! What's the connection between Debbie inheriting what is rightfully hers and her marriage?

I could see Debbie's mind working faster than a super computer. She then said she's already in a relationship. This hurt me. I was her best friend and I didn't know about this. Tammy and I both were looking at Debbie. Debbie calmly sat. Elizabeth asked who she is dating and when are they getting married. Debbie told she's dating me and that we've already proposed and will be getting married soon.

What the hell! What just happened. I didn't understand. Debbie's lying so as to get the property. I didn't expect this. Also, why me? Yeah, it's true I'm in love with her, but this... this is not acceptable. I didn't show any remorse there though. I don't want to have Debbie in any trouble with her gammy. Debbie loves her gammy a lot and she's the only family left who speaks to her.

Her Granny wasn't happy but she agreed. She didn't have any choice when Debbie gave an Oscar winning performance while explaining how true our love is and that we are meant to be together. Every word stung me like an arrow. I couldn't control. I know Debbie doesn't see me like that. She never had feelings for anyone, well after breaking up with Tammy.

Once we reached home, I confronted her. I slapped her, pushed her on the wooden boxes and almost choked her to death. But after hearing Debbie's reasoning I agreed. She told how important it is to get that property and make her mother happy, wherever she is. And she trusts me the most and so decided to marry me. I was touched. But what she told next hurt me the most. She told and I quote

"This is a fake marriage Lou. This won't affect any of your personal life stuffs. You're still free to do whatever you want. Be with whoever you want to. I will be with whomever I want to be. You see... like open marriage. I won't question you. Just you've to make sure my Gammy or others won't catch you anywhere red handed. And once the property's got, we can get divorced. It's just another job Lou. Simple"

It broke my heart. A fake marriage! Open marriage system! How can I.... It's better to die instead. But I didn't have any other option. I cannot leave her to her own. If not me, then she'll find someone else. What guarantee that another person will be considerate to her? What if he or she gets greedy and harm Debbie? So, I agreed.

Later that night I saw her nursing some wounds. I didn't understand how she got hurt. I asked her. She tried to deviate the topic but I was persistent. She then told me that when I pushed her on the boxes, she got hurt. I felt awful. I hurt Debbie! I was overwhelmed with my anger that I hurt Debbie. My Debbie! I asked sorry. I couldn't control my tears. She just kissed my forehead and consoled me. She wasn't angry on me. This is why I love her. She always was there for me, consoling me when I'm sad, being the part of my joy and happiness, well she is my happiness. She always was there for me. Oh, now don't tell about Claude Becker. Claude situation was different. She was caring for me that time too. It was my fault I let her go without warning her about him. She was blinded by the money she could make, she failed to see him. If only I had figured out his plans, I would've warned her.

Well, look Tammy's done with her speech while I was telling you the story. Tammy was very helpful. Others too were helpful. They made sure there is no room for any mistakes. Everything looked real. The speech and every other programme where predetermined by friends. I saw Debbie smiling and happy. That's all I need. Her happiness.

After the reception, as we all were heading back, Elizabeth stopped us. Apparently, she booked luxurious room for our wedding night. This wasn't going how we planned. But we couldn't say no. So, we went to hotel while others went to my loft.

"Wow they decorated for real"

"Look Deb... I... Uhm... Though we're married now... I... I'm not ready to... I can't...."

I didn't want anything to happen. I just... You know how it feels when you love someone so much but know that you won't be loved back the same way? It's killing me. I want Debbie, but not like this. Not with a fake marriage. I don't want a fake union. If I'm desperate for sex then I could have any other girl. But nope. I want Debbie. I've been waiting for her since the day I realised I love her. But, not this way. This will be an insult to my love and betrayal to our friendship.

"Baby don't worry. We won't be doing anything... Chill"

That was a relief.

I nodded and slept on one end of the bed. Debbie pulled me to the centre of the bed, slept next to me and wrapped her hand around my form tightly.

Debbie's asleep but not me. My wedding night... A failure... My life itself is a failure now. This is killing me. Debbie loves me... But not the way I want. She doesn't love me. She's completely ignorant to my feelings. I removed her hand away and went back to the edge of bed and curled up.

-*--*--*-

The next day we went back to our loft.

"Yo! moms... Welcome back... How was your wedding night?"

"Lou's eyes are telling they didn't sleep"

Nope. I cannot bear this. I can't. I went to my room, locked and then I cried. I don't know when I fell asleep.

"Hey Lou, open the door. Debbie's granny... she's here", Tammy knocked the door lightly.

I didn't respond.

She tried again. I woke up and groaned a bit. Then opened the door. Tammy saw my face and quickly realised I had been crying. She walked inside and closed the door.

"Lou, I know what's going on with you. I know it's difficult for you to be married to someone you love and not be loved back. But you cannot be this way. Look at you"

"How do you..."

"It's so clear Lou. You always loved her. You weren't aware earlier but during Debbie's prison time, the way you were behaving it was clear you were in love. And what's even better is that you realised it"

"Tammy I can't. I know Ocean doesn't love anyone but I can't stop loving her. And this... this is the worse. I... I can't do this..."

"I know how it feels Lou. Loving an Ocean means heartbreak and pain. But now it's not the time. I know you won't be able to see her in any trouble. And trouble's already sitting downstairs. That old evil muck is here and is criticising this place, questioning Debbie about you and how come you left your new bride on her own"

"Jesus. Why is she here. And why the hell she's alive!"

"Can't do anything hon. Come on... you need to get ready"

While I was in shower, Tammy got my suit ready, pressed it to perfection and also quickly cleaned the room so that I won't be insulted by granny. I should thank her.

I quickly dressed. My hair still wet. Tammy helped me with my chains and rings.

"Lou, don't forget your wedding ring"

-*--*--*-

"To be honest I didn't expect anything better than this garbage disposal. It suits you"

I didn't reply. Debbie stood next to me and squeezed her hand. A means of saying I'm sorry.

I saw my team, Tom and kids, Debbie's granny and Francis, and a lawyer.

"I thought of spending time with my granddaughter in her house but looking at this, I can't stay more than 5 minutes. So Mr. Smith (lawyer), explain them"

"So, Debbie, your granny's will state that you're to be the sole owner of all her possessions once she's dead. Till then you'll have power of attorney. But the only condition is you should be married. Now that you are, she added few more conditions. That is, if your marriage fails within ten years, then you won't get a penny. Everything will be given to charity. Also, if within ten years, because of bad luck if Mrs Black expires and your marriage fails after her death, then you won't have the power of attorney too. In short, the property is yours only if your marriage is survived for next ten years. Till then you only have power of attorney. Also, only if your wife is married to you, she'll get some. Otherwise there's no way she'll have any luxury"

What the hell! 10 years. I cannot bear this even a day and this old bitch wants 10 years of marriage? I cannot be in a fake relationship with the person I love the most. 10 years means I'll die.

"What?" I spat out the word loudly and it echoed. I was quickly held by Debbie.

I was angry now. Angry on Debbie. Angry on me. Debbie's trying her best to calm me down without words.

I don't have any choice. I have to suffer for 10 long years. I have to do it for Debbie and her happiness.

-*-

Constance while having errands that evening, saw Francis paying some people to check on authenticity of our marriage. This was the problem. Now we had to behave like a married couple every time because we exactly don't know who's eyeing on us 24*7. My staff are also involved in this. Apparently, I saw Francis walking out of my club one day and it was obvious now my staff are also his spies. I cannot fire them for I don't know who exactly is been compromised.

Unlike our earlier chemistry of working together, living with a sort of domesticity, the marital life wasn't the same. It's mostly my fault. While Debbie's trying to act as a wife in order to clear her granny's doubt, I'm in misery and not able to fake anything. Debbie used to kiss me regularly, hands roaming on my body in public and my heart cannot just consider it as a job and nothing more. Every kiss made me feel bad about myself. I hate myself. I guess if we be normal instead of pretending then probably, we would fool people better.

One day she managed to get some guy to our home. She spent her night with him while I was downstairs drinking my misery in the form of vodka. I cannot bear the sounds that were coming from the upstairs room whole night. But I couldn't speak anything. We had a deal. Just because I'm not sleeping with anyone for past seven years since I realised my love for her, doesn't mean she shouldn't enjoy her life. By the way don't say anyone about my seven years of celibacy. I'm having a fake playboy reputation to maintain.

Few days later, some lady walked out of our loft when I returned home. It was definitely a walk of shame. I'm hurt more. These incidents continued to happen. I don't know how she managed to get those people in without letting the spies know.

-*--*--*-

Today, Granny invited us to meet her rich socialite friends. Debbie, without informing me, confirmed. I wasn't free. I was busy with club maintenance. I had to be present there. When Debbie asked me to get ready, I politely refused. But Debbie didn't stop there. She started forcing me. I snapped.

"I'm not your servant Debbie. I can't.... I can't act... I can't act anymore. I can't destroy my life, my feelings and myself because of your stupid property. Fuck you and your granny"

I walked out of my loft. I could feel Debbie's hurt. I never snapped at her that way. I know I overreacted. But you understand my situation, right? I'm depressed in my life. My life is a joke now. So, me snapping isn't a big thing.

I am in my club going through the files but my heart and mind is wandering, worrying about Debbie. I knew she would be facing questions from her granny and her high society bitch friends. I know Debbie's capable of handling but I guess I am being selfish. I am not helping her. I am her right hand and I left her to face them by herself. Whatever may be my situation, I cannot leave Debbie alone to face these bitches. She's very good at handling cons but when it comes to socialising, she's not the one to behave.

I better join her. But I'm also angry. I don't know what exactly to do. I don't know what all discussions happened there, but am sure her granny definitely have insulted me by now.

I am in the middle of the road waiting for traffic clearance. This fucking traffic just gets denser day by day. I looked sideways. I saw a beautiful bracelet on display in a jewellery store. I'm sure it's platinum. And it had a heart shaped sapphire at the centre. The first image I got in my mind was Debbie wearing it. Debbie isn't the one to wear jewels, she's only interested in stealing. But for some unknown reason I'm not able to remove the picture of Debbie wearing that bracelet and nothing else, waiting for me in our couch. Maybe I should stop watching Titanic again and again.

I didn't wait a second. I got down from my bike. I'm sure even after the purchase the traffic will still be the same. I purchased it. It costs a lot but anything for Debbie.

As I told you traffic was still blocked. Finally, after waiting for 20 more minutes, it cleared. I went to her granny's home.

I saw Debbie and other women sitting on their chairs in garden, having tea. By the looks on Debbie's face I'm sure she's frustrated by those ladies' questions. And as soon as she heard my Devil's voice, she looked at my direction and there was a wide smile in her face and some sort of relief. Oh, who's Devil? My bike.

I only live to see Debbie's happy face. Seeing her smile made me happy but I am still angry on everything. I had to put up another show now. False affection and love. So, I went to Debbie. She's still sitting and I hugged her, her face pressed against my tummy. She automatically wrapped her hands around my hips. I gently kissed her head. Her granny cleared her throat. We pulled away.

"Sorry I was late. I had to get you this", I told Debbie and gave her the bracelet. She looked at me, amused clearly. I took her hand and fastened it. It looked beautiful on her. I kissed her bracelet clad hand.

"Why that bracelet? You think my granddaughter is not capable of buying her own? Also, it looks cheap"

Okay this old hag... She'll die from my hands one day for sure.

"Her previous one broke today while getting ready. She was feeling low so I got a new one. Also, it's because I love her, I gifted it to her. I know my Debbie's capable of buying hundreds of these, but I wanted to give this to her... As a token of my love. And its platinum", I said. I don't usually brag but this lady needs to know what I can do.

"Okay. Now let's go have food"

I'm sitting next to Debbie. She whispered in my ears

"Thank you so much Lou"

I didn't reply. What should I reply?

She must have sensed that I'm angry at her. She kind of felt disappointed but can't show it in front of others. So, she leaned and kissed my cheeks.

We had our lunch. I didn't have any apatite. Debbie kept her hand on my thigh and tapped her fingers. A means of communicating. Morse coding. She's asking me whether I'm angry on her. I still didn't reply. She removed her hand.

The lunch was done. As I was walked out of the washroom and corridor, Debbie cornered me.

"Lou, I'm so happy that you're here. But please don't ignore me. I can't see you angry on me. Please"

Nope. I cannot subdue my anger. The days of suffering had made me angry. I pushed her away and began to walk.

"Lou, stop. Why you behaving like this? What did I do?"

I still didn't go to reply.

"You fucking asshole. If you had to behave this way then why the hell did you come? To show how great you are by giving this shitty piece of jewellery? To paint yourself as the perfect loving wife? To..."

I didn't allow her to continue, I already had my palm wrapped around her neck and pushed her to the nearby wall. Sorry I can't help. Whenever angry and little triggered, I get physical and the first thing I do is try to choke my opponent of that moment. Right now, Debbie's on receiving end. I came here even after our fight so that she won't be alone and she thinks I came for some fame? She thinks I'm pretending? Well she hired me to pretend. Doesn't she remember that?

My grip tightened and Debbie couldn't breathe properly. That's when I saw Mrs. Wilson, one of the guest walking in our direction. Probably to use the washroom. I didn't know what to do. There's no time to release Debbie and steady her breathing. Also, I'm not sure whether Debbie saw her or not. If not, then the moment I release her, she'll yell at me or start fighting. So, the only thing I could do was paint this fight scenario into a romantic one. I took a deep breath, loosened my grip on her neck little bit and then kissed Debbie hard. My lips crushed her lips in a rough and aggressive way.

I saw Mrs Wilson gasping and looking at us. I prayed all possible Gods out there to make that lady go away. But she was looking at us. Was she getting entertained? I don't know but I don't have any choice. Had to give a fake show. I'm still kissing and the contact is making me go weak, forget all my anger and deeply get involved in making out. Yup I couldn't fake anymore and I kissed her as I mean it. By now Debbie also saw Mrs Wilson and started kissing me back and wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. Must say she's a good kisser. The old lady is still there. Had to do something more.

I pressed my whole body against Debbie and my left hand caught her right thigh firmly and lifted it slowly. As if on instinct Debbie wrapped her right leg around my form. She had hell lot of experience in wall sex so I wasn't surprised, if anything I felt a pain in my heart. The lady still didn't go. No other way. I ducked my head so as to kiss her neck. Her deep cleavage dress was giving me more access to her skin. My seven years of celibacy and now I'm horny as hell. I cannot control my lust and love for her. I needed her. I gave wet kisses on her neck. Before I go down further, I eyed at Mrs Wilson. Nope she's still watching.

I released Debbie's neck from my hold and then my hand travelled down on her breasts. My other hand which was on her thigh slowly moved further above. I don't want to do anything that'll affect our life so I was praying that somehow this gets stopped. I further ducked down and kissed her exposed cleavage. I could hear Debbie's breath erratic and her hands now on the lapels of my suit. Damn she's really good at acting.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?", Debbie's granny walked towards us from other side and we quickly separated. Thanks to whichever God who sent her.

"You two, don't you have shame? When I'm attending the guests out there you both are.... Disgusting. Debbie, I expected better behaviour from you. This uncultured barbarian spoilt you..."

"I'm... I'm sorry gammy. We just... Got driven by... I'm sorry"

Her gammy walked away fuming. We both simultaneously looked at the place where Mrs Wilson was standing. She was not there.

"Fuck Mrs. Wilson. Because of you now my gammy's angry", Debbie muttered.

Yeah it was all drama for her. I'm now ashamed for my behaviour. I let out my real feelings to deal with Debbie. I'm the worst person ever. I couldn't stand there any longer, so I walked away from Debbie and to the nearby balcony. She didn't follow me. I didn't expect her to follow me.

After an hour or so her gammy called us both, still angry on me. We then said our goodbyes and walked out.

"Did you drive here?"

"Nope. Cab"

"Oh okay"

I didn't have spare helmet right now. So, didn't want to have her sit behind me.

"I'll get a cab for you"

"No, I'll come with you"

Before I could protest, she sat behind me. I couldn't protest because her granny was looking at us from her balcony. Go with the flow. I started the engine and we departed from there. She was holding me tightly. She always did when we were riding together. Every time it used to induce feelings in me. But today it was too much. I'm already turned on by whatever happened. This is just like ghee on fire. Well I guess I really need to get laid. But nope I don't want to sleep with someone else. Also, now Debbie's my wife. I cannot betray my wife. I'll just control my heart.

Her hair flying because of my speed driving. I could see from the mirror. She placed her chin on my shoulder. Her hand gripping tighter. She's scared probably. I'm riding too fast. But I cannot slow down. Slowing down means I have to spend more time with her in my bike and every second for me is being difficult. I'm totally turned on and also, I'm angry. Any one of the feeling might take control and do something which shouldn't happen.

Finally, we reached out loft. She got down and looked at me. I didn't give any expression. I just turned the bike and rode to my club.

*****************************************

A/n: sorry Aussies. I have nothing against you guys. It's Mrs Black's character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 209 11
Debbie ran away from home and tells her story...if there wasn't her love Lou.
77.3K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...
67.7K 2.9K 38
Theirs was a different kind of love; they had played their roles during the day, but at night, away from the press people, away from the blinding lig...
113K 2.3K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...