Not The Beta's Mate | ✔

By dreammcatcher

"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you se... More

Author's Note & Characters
Chapter One - Crush
Chapter Two - Memory Lane
Chapter Three - Lusting After You
Chapter Four - Flamin' Cheeks
Chapter Five - Shameless Thoughts
Chapter Six - Oops I Fell
Chapter Seven - Cheap Thrills
Chapter Eight - Get Up, Get Over It
Chapter Nine - I'm Having A Moment
Chapter Ten - I Don't Know Him
Chapter Twelve - Not Strong Enough
Chapter Thirteen - The Secret's Out
Chapter Fourteen - I Got Butterflies
Chapter Fifteen - I Need You
Chapter Sixteen - She's In Labour
Chapter Seventeen - Welcome To The World
Chapter Eighteen - I Don't Do Fancy
Chapter Nineteen - An Eventful Bumpy Ride
Chapter Twenty - You're Safe With Me
Chapter Twenty One - Pizza & Feelings
Chapter Twenty Two - Shaken Up
Chapter Twenty Three - Sexual Rewards
Chapter Twenty Four - Kayleigh, I'm A Werewolf
Chapter Twenty Five - Never Settle
Chapter Twenty Six - Be My Boyfriend?
Chapter Twenty Seven - The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty Eight - Don't Touch What's Mine
Chapter Twenty Nine - I Hate You
Chapter Thirty - I Can't Do This Anymore
Chapter Thirty One - Love Me
Chapter Thirty Two - I Like It Rough
Chapter Thirty Three - Birthday Surprises
Chapter Thirty Four - She's Here
Chapter Thirty Five - Dirty Liar
Chapter Thirty Six - I'll Wait Forever
Chapter Thirty Seven - Drunken Mistakes
Chapter Thirty Eight - Known Strangers
Chapter Thirty Nine - I Am Broody
Chapter Forty - Coffee and Care
Chapter Forty One - Graduation Kisses
Chapter Forty Two - Sexual Tension
Chapter Forty Three - Soulmates
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
Spin Off - Evan's Story
New Steamy Erotic Werewolf Book

Chapter Eleven - Stop Turning Me On

89.5K 3.6K 1.1K
By dreammcatcher

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

I have no self control.

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

OUR LAUGHTER FILLS my room as we both walk through my dorm door. Kayden catches his breath. "I can't believe that's what you used to look like,"

He's full on wheezing now. I frown at him.

"Hey," I scold. "I didn't look that bad."

Kayden carries on laughing as he hands me back my phone. "I'm sorry, it's just that gothic phase got me."

He presses a hand to his stomach whilst the other wipes his eyes.

"I had an identity crisis okay?" I say as I kick off my shoes. "At least I didn't do a Britney."

"True that," Kayden grins at me as he takes off his jacket.

"It's your turn now." I say as I motion towards his phone. I lay down on my bed and Kayden follows my actions.

We lay looking up to the ceiling. I can hear Kayden dig his phone out from his pocket then holds it over his face. Scrolling through his photos.

I hear him snort from beside me, he then holds his phone to his chest and turns to look at me.

Our noses almost touch.

He smiles. "I'm going to show you this for approximately three seconds,"

"I'm ready," I breathe out.

He then turns his phone around to me and my eyes almost bulge out my head. I try to suppress my laugh but I can't.

I sit up instantly and snatch the phone from his hands. Kayden must have thought he was a 'bad boy' at school. His hair was shaved, slit in his eyebrow.

He has glowed the fuck up. I then jump off the bed. "I've got to send myself this," I mumble.

Kayden follows me. "No!" His voice bellows deeply. "You are not going to send yourself that!"

I run over to my desk and try and dodge his hands as I attempt to send it to myself. Winding him up was fun.

"Kayleigh," his voice is in my ear but I turn my back on him.

His strong arms wrap around me and I yelp out. "Give me my phone," he says roughly.

I instantly shake my head, still trying to fight him off but I had no hope. His hand manages to grab mine that's holding his phone. Then his other hand finds my ribs and he begins to tickle me.

My body jolts. I fucking hate being tickled.

His fingers dig into my skin hard and I begin to laugh. "Stop, stop, stop," I say between breaths.

I try to hold my hands up in defence but I naturally keep trying to fight him off.

"Okay, have it, have it!" I yell and Kayden eventually stops.

I hand him over his phone and I slowly angle my body. His hand still resting on the side of my ribs. When I turn around to face him, I find myself backing up into my wooden desk. My bum being jabbed by the edge.

"Thank you," he says quietly as his eyes flick over my face and land on my eyes.

He takes a small step closer to me, his lips almost touching my skin. I let out a shaky breath.

Then his lips graze my jaw and I stop breathing. He places a delicate kiss below my ear lobe.

"Kayden," I whisper. I hear him hum against my skin. "I thought we said this wasn't going to be a booty call."

Kayden's lips part against my skin. "Like I was going to come all this way and not hear those breathless moans of yours."

My heart has officially stopped beating.

"And I know you want it too," he continues.

My core tightens at his words. Kayden reaches down to hoist me up onto my desk and he nudges his way in between my legs.

His hands trail down my body slowly, his fingers resting on the buttons of my jeans. He undoes them as his lips still kiss along my neck.

Why did I have no self control?

I said to myself no more sex. Why couldn't I do it?

Fuck. I curse myself in my head.

"Because I've been thinking about how they sound," his hand slips inside my jeans and I feel my body go stiff.

His other hand now clasps the back of my neck, his fingers tangling in my hair. "Over," he starts as his hand goes over my black panties.

"And over,"

His fingers press down against my core. I let out a quiet hitched breath.

I can feel Kayden smirk against my neck. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks in a low voice, I can feel the corner of his teeth graze my neck.

"No," I breathe out.

Then I roll my head into his hand as he begins to rub circles around my clit. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"You're so wet Kayleigh," he says deeply in my ear.

Blood rushes to my cheeks in embarrassment. How can I already be that wet?

My hands slip their way up to Kayden's shoulders. I throw my head back in pleasure. Then Kayden's hand is ripped from me and I snap my head towards him way too quickly.

His fingers find the hem of my jeans and he lifts up my hips to take them off. I follow his lead.

His eyes are dark and he's moving quick. Fuck me. He throws my jeans onto the floor roughly, not caring where they land.

Kayden is on his knees in no time and he spreads my legs open, one of my feet settling on my desk chair.

He grunts when he looks at my lacey underwear.

Okay, maybe I was hoping this would end in sex. Always have to be prepared, right?

Kayden kisses along the insides of my thighs, his lips are warm and his kisses were soft.

One finger slips into the side of my underwear and pulls them off completely.

Two pairs of underwear?! For fucks sake.

I grunt. "You've got to stop doing that," I say breathlessly as I feel his face come closer to my core.

A low chuckle escapes his lips. "I'll buy you the whole of Victoria's Secret." He says huskily.

Then his mouth is clamped over me and I moan aloud. I lean back suddenly, letting my head hit the wall but I didn't care.

Kayden was sucking my clit and it felt so damn good. My hands grip onto his hair and try to somehow pull him closer to me.

Then Kayden presses two fingers inside me slowly. His tongue still softly licking my clit. I arch my back as I feel his fingers go in and out of me.

"Oh God, Kayden," I groan out and grip his hair tighter.

He pumps quicker and I clamp my eyes shut. I squirm under his touch, I was going to come any second. This was so embarrassing. He always makes me come so bloody quickly.

His fingers curl inside me and I have to hold onto the edge of my desk to steady myself. Kayden sucks my clit harder as his fingers hit my g-spot so perfectly.

I scream out as my orgasm hits me. It's so intense my body rocks causing the desk to shake. My eyes well with tears, pleasure erupting in every inch of my body.

Grinding my hips down onto Kayden's mouth and hands. Catching my breath, Kayden slowly pulls away from me and moves up to my face.

He smiles at me, analysing my now crimson cheeks. "Bet you missed that," he mumbles as he rests his palms down onto the desk, leaning forward to me.

"I missed something else more," I admit as I pull at his belt.

Kayden's head lowers to watch my actions before he peeks back up at me. He undoes his belt himself and strips himself of his jeans. Then he pulls his top up over his head, his muscles flexing.

I rest back against the wall and watch him... more like admire him.

Kayden pulls me off the desk and spins me around. Hoisting one knee up onto the ledge. He pulls my top off and kisses up my spine slowly.

I pant, feeling his every kiss. One hand finds my ass and he grips. I groan and push back onto his hand.

"Is this what you want?" I hear Kayden behind me as he presses his dick at my entrance.

I breathe out and look down to the desk, nodding my head.

He slides his dick along my slit. "Is it?"

"Yes," I say breathlessly.

Kayden smiles against my back and leaves a kiss in the centre. Then he pushes his way into me and I can't help but moan.

He reaches round the front of my body and rests his hand just below the base of my throat. God if he's gonna choke me I'm gonna come. Right now.

He doesn't waste time in going slow, his skin slaps down on mine at a fast pace.

"Oh my fuck," I curse as I tilt my head back and rest it on Kayden's.

He somehow goes quicker, the desk shakes and it hits the wall constantly. My pens and pencils fall directly onto the floor.

Kayden grunts in my ear and I close my eyes with how good he feels. His hand smooths over my ass and let's his hand come down on it.

A spark of pleasure and pain shoots through my skin. Fuck my life, did he just spank me?

"Kayden..." I say breathlessly.

"You like that?" He asks deeply in my ear.

I moan. "Yes,"

He spanks me again but twice as hard. I let out a groan, I am literally a river down there. Then his hand clasps my throat and I let out a surprised gasp.

Oh God, I was going to come everywhere.

Just as I feel myself about to come he stops, still all inside me. My body shakes and I push myself back onto him. Gripping the desk with everything I have.

"Kayden, please," I pant.

He moves agonising slow. "Please," I beg again.

Kayden kisses my shoulder before grunting. "God Kayleigh,"

Then he pulls out and slams back into me, my desk is absolutely rattling. He moves my leg up further to go deeper, he is pounding me.

I cry out as I throw my head back. My orgasm completely consuming me.

"Fuck, don't stop," I moan.

Kayden slaps my ass again which only adds to my pleasure. It burns but in a good way. In a really good way.

My knuckles turn white I am holding on for dear life. My body shakes uncontrollably, this orgasm was intense. Tears continuously leaking down my face, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

Just as I finish coming I hear Kayden begin to start grunting heavily. His grip on me tightens, especially around my throat. His thrusts are strong and hard.

"Fuck," he curses and I love it when he speaks during sex.

He pulls out of me and let's his cum squirt all over my ass. My legs are like jello. If he lets me go I'm definitely going to be on the floor.

He pulls himself from me and I let my knee down from my desk and place it on the floor. Kayden leaves me for a second before he wipes his cum off me.

I take a few seconds to compose myself.

Kayden moves my hair from my back and pushes it to one side. He kisses the back of my neck. "You okay?" He asks quietly and I instantly nod.

"Just trying to catch my breath," I breathe out.

Kayden turns me around and places my top back over my head before slipping on his boxers. His hands then find my face and he looks at me and smiles.

"I didn't know you could be so dirty," I admit and Kayden smirks at me.

"I didn't know you could be so sexy," he replies gruffly.

I scoff. "I am the least sexiest person ever,"

Kayden moves closer, I can feel his breath on my lips.

"I beg to differ," he stares me dead in the eye.

My throat gulps nervously.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask as I point to my laptop.

Kayden removes his hands from my face and smiles. "Sure," he nods as he steps away from me.

I grab some pyjama bottoms and drag myself to the bed where Kayden is already laying across the middle. His eyes look at a picture frame next to my bed.  He smiles as he admires it.

"This is cute," he comments.

"Thanks," I smile.

It was a picture of Ava and I when we were younger dressed up as princesses.

"You'd be a cute princess," he smiles, showing off his dimples.

I laugh and sit next to him. He turns to look at me and he cups the edge of my chin slightly. "Don't you think, princess?"

I give him a look. "Don't call me that,"

Kayden flexes an eyebrow at me. "No?"

My neck felt stiff but I managed to shake my head.

Please don't start giving me nicknames. This can't ever be anything serious.

He shrugs effortlessly. "I think it suits you," he pauses. "Princess."

I push his shoulder almost too aggressively and he laughs.

"Okay, I'll stop."

"Thank you," I say as I grab my MacBook. "Right, what film do you wanna watch?"

Kayden hums. "Frozen?"

Hey hunnies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please leave a comment and don't forget to vote! Means the world to me.

Sooooo the next chapter is probably going to be something you're not expecting but can't wait for after that because that's when shit hits the fan. I know you guys love drama.

QUESTION: When reading a book on Wattpad, does the fact it has smut have an impact on whether you read???

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed, see you on the next one, Savanna x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...
2.1M 50.8K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...
571K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
457K 13K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...