Strange Sight | CONSPIRACY TH...

By jiminmybed

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 π’πˆπ†π‡π“ | a collection of strange stories and conspiracy theories. More

Strange Sight
UNDER EDITING
Definition Page
THEORIES ↴
Paul McCartney is actually dead
Crisis Actors
Titanic
Bermuda Triangle
Amelia Earhart
Winnie the Pooh Doesn't Exist
Lady Gaga is a murderer?
Princess Diana
MLK
Kurt Cobain
Avril Lavigne
Home Alone
Fairly OddParents
Kardashian Conspiracies
Disney Theories Part One
Disney Theories Part Two
Disney Theories Part Three
Disney Theories Part Four
Adolf Hitler
Chris Benoit Double-Murder and Suicide
Disney Theories Part Five
Disney Theories Part Six
The Pixar Theory
Pearl Harbor
9/11 attacks
WWIII + Time Travel
Disney Theories Part Seven
Elvis Presley
Momo Challenge & Elsagate
Taylor Swift
Moon Landing
Predictive Programming
Nickelodeon Theories Part Two
Harry Potter
Shrek
DC Comics
Willy Wonka
Star Wars
Jurassic Series
The Blair Witch Project
Denver International Airport
Britney Spears conspiracies
Vincent Van Gogh
Killer Files ↴
Facts
Hybristophilia
Andrei Chikatilo
Atlanta Ripper
Leonarda Cianciulli
Ted Bundy
The death of Junko Furuta
Sharon Tate + Charles Manson
Aileen Wuornos
Columbine
Ahmad Suradji
Lululemon Murder part one
Lululemon Murder part 2
Unsolved Cases ↴
JonBenΓ©t Ramsey
Elisa Lam
Natalie Wood
OJ Simpson (Part One)
OJ Simpson Case (Part Two)
Kenneka Jenkins
Death of Tupac and Biggie part one
Death of Tupac and Biggie part 2
(4) Unsolved Cases
Emmett Till Case
Blair Adams
Tara Grinstead
Amy Lynn Bradley
Villisca Axe Murders
Timmothy Pitzen
Dorothy Scott
The Boy In The Box
Maura Murray
Kendrick Johnson
Tamla Horsford
The Sodder Children
Collar Bank Robbers
Strange murder in room 1046
The Watcher
Keddie Cabin Murders
unsolved mysteries of each state (one)
Unsolved Mysteries from ecah state (two)
Unsolved mysteries of each state (three)
UPDATES ↴
JonBenΓ©t Ramsey Murder Suspect Admits her murdered her
Urban Legends and Scary Games ↴
Hitori Kakurenbo
The Answer Man
La Llorona
The Black Dog
Bloody Mary
Bell Witch Haunting
MISCELLANEOUS ↴
Megalodon
Dragons
Reasons why people have killed
Christine Chubbuck
Mermaids
Lullabies with dark meaning
Poll
Dee Dee and Gypsy Rose
27 Club
Backmasking
The Mirabal Sisters
Mandela Effect
50 Fun (& not so Fun) Facts
ED AND LORRAINE WARREN ↴
Amityville House
Annabelle

Nickelodeon Theories Part One

179 14 7
By jiminmybed

[OVERVIEW]

As a 90 / early 2000's child, my favorite things were Nick, Disney and Cartoon Network. I've done quite a few Disney theories so now it's time to move on to Nick (CN will come soon!)

Just like the Disney ones, I will have multiple chapters because there are so many theories!

[SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS]

The Krabby Patty had a secret formula that no one knew, or do we?

A twitter user seems to think they know.

So what is the big secret? Crabs.

There are no other crabs in Bikini Bottom aside from Mr. Krabs' mother. Also, the menu is pretty clear on what each food item's key ingredient is, like the kelp shake and the coral bits. So it's possible that Krabby Patties do have Crabs in them, which is why Mr. Krabs doesn't want anyone to know.

[DOUG]

In Doug, Mr. Dink seemed to always be around Doug at school and at home, since they were neighbors. In this theory, Mr. Dink was creeping on Doug from the beginning, trying to groom his new prey. He's always inviting Doug over to look at something cool, and even offers him his shed to do projects in. After being a victim of molestation, Doug finds some LSD that his sister Judy has and starts using it to cope. That's where all the weird daydream scenes come from in the show — he's actually just tripping.

[SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS]

Towards the end of Spongebob Squarepants the movie Spongebob and Patrick are dried out and seemingly killed before their tears miraculously bring them back to life... except that's not what happened. In the ocean, when a piece of a sea sponge or starfish breaks off, it regenerates a new "body" around that piece. Spongebob and Patrick both died and regenerated into a new Spongebob and Patrick.

After the movie aired Spongebob and Patrick got a lot more childish. This is because they were literally new borns from that point.

[FAIRLY ODD PARENTS]

In the pilot episode of The Fairly Odd Parents, Timmy's fairy godparents arrive on the same night Vicky, his evil babysitter, comes into his life, essentially saying that they showed up during an intense period of stress and problems in his life. The "doom and gloom up in his room is broken instantly" when he's prescribed a regimen of anti-depressants.

Cosmo represents Zoloft, which makes you more giddy and excitable, while Wanda represents Prozac, which tends to make you more analytical and focused. The parallels continue on occasions when Timmy abuses magic, overusing it to the point that he becomes bored and apathetic no matter how much he uses it because he's built up too much of a tolerance. He's also gone through episodes where he has to break his "dependence" on magic, finding that he can't even perform simple tasks without it.

[HEY ARNOLD]

I'm Hey Arnold! We never get to meet Arnold's parents. We (along with Arnold) were told his parents got lost in a jungle soon after his birth. So he lives with his grandparents.

But what if his grandparents weren't actually his grandparents? What if his parents never got lost in the jungle? What if his grandparents and his parents are the same people?

This theory states that his grandparents are not actually his grandparents, but rather his parents.

Arnold's "grandparents" conceived him at a very old age which led to Arnold being born with hydrocephalus, a condition which causes an enlarged and oddly-shaped head. He's often bullied for having a "football head," which combined with his condition cause him to hallucinate a world where everyone has oddly shaped heads, since nobody's head shape is ever mentioned or teased except his. Both grandparents seem to be moving toward senility, which might be why they felt it was better for Arnold not to know the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~β˜…...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!