falling for u ➳ joshua ho...

De lemonycarat

❝ i'm falling for you once again, and it's too late to back out. ❞ chae haewon moved to a new school and met... Mais

i n t r o ☕️
p r o l o g u e ☕️
o n e ☕️
t w o ☕️
t h r e e ☕️
f o u r ☕️
f i v e ☕️
s i x ☕️
s e v e n ☕️
e i g h t ☕️
n i n e ☕️
t e n ☕️
e l e v e n ☕️
t w e l v e ☕️
t h i r t e e n ☕️
f o u r t e e n ☕️
f i f t e e n ☕️
s i x t e e n ☕️
s e v e n t e e n ☕️
e i g h t e e n ☕️
n i n e t e e n ☕️
t w e n t y ☕️
t w e n t y - o n e ☕️
t w e n t y - t w o ☕️
t w e n t y - t h r e e ☕️
t w e n t y - f o u r ☕️
t w e n t y - f i v e ☕️
t w e n t y - s i x ☕️
t w e n t y - s e v e n ☕️
t w e n t y - e i g h t ☕️
t w e n t y - n i n e ☕️
t h i r t y ☕️

e p i l o g u e ☕️

2.9K 76 35
De lemonycarat

after a year, haewon and her friends graduated high school and continued to reach their dreams. sojung signed up for source entertainment, taeyong signed up for sm entertainment, wonwoo signed up to pledis entertainment, and haewon signed up for starship entertainment.

sadly, haewon didn't pass the audition for starship entertainment, but that didn't stop her from reaching her goal. she decided to sign up for pledis entertainment just like wonwoo and seungkwan, and fortunately, she passed... the first audition.

there was still an interview, and she was getting nervous for the interview since she kind of has social anxiety. and fortuately enough, she passed.

she was now officially a trainee in pledis entertainment, alongside wonwoo and seungkwan.

haewon

i was jumping up and down in excitement when i told my family that i passed pledis entertainment. they were super excited, and threw a little family dinner just like how they did when hyungwon passed starship.

unfortunately, i had to move to a dorm because the pledis building was in gangnam, but we where we lived was kinda far fdom gangnam, but i promised my family that i'd visit them every week, which i wish to fulfill.

it was the day i was moving to the dorm, and i was so happy when i found out that i was roommates with wonwoo. wonwoo said that he hasn't met with the other guys that he was supposed to train with, and all he knows is that there were twelve other guys he was training with.

i packed my stuff as my dad loaded the car, and i bid farewell to my mom and my brother as my dad drove me to the dorm building. after around 40 minutes, i arrived at the dorm building.

i bid farewell to my dad as he helped me get my stuff out, and after that, he drove off. i stare at the dorm building, and it was giving me memories from back when i was a new student at cheongdam.

i sighed as i went in the building. time for a fresh start.

wonwoo and i met with each other in the dorm, and after that, seungkwan visited us.

"hello, noona!" he said.

"who's that?" wonwoo whispered.

"oh, he's seungkwan. wonwoo, meet seungkwan. seungkwan, this is wonwoo. he's also a pledis trainee." i said.

"oh, wonwoo? as in jeon wonwoo hyung?" he asked. wonwoo and i were shocked.

"how do you know my name?" he asked.

"you're one of the guys i'm training with for the new boy group!" he said. wonwoo smiled. "does that mean we're gonna debut in the same group?" wonwoo asked.

"yes!" seungkwan said. i smiled at how close they are already.

"wonwoo hyung, noona, you want me to show you around the pledis building? i'm sure the other trainees are there, too." seungkwan said, and we immediately nodded.

the building wasn't that far away, it was only 5-10 minutes away. when we got there, we greeted the desk ladies and continued with our tour.

"all right, so this is the recording studio, and you can use it when you want to practice singing because it's sound proof, so you can be as loud as you want."

"next is dance room 1, this is the dance room for the already debuted idols; nu'est and after school."

"this is the manager's office, where pd-nim stays. he's in there right now, so shh."

"this is the band room, for nu'est and other upcoming bands."

"this is the male's bathroom. that's the female's bathroom."

"this is the kitchen or break room."

he continued to show us around, and we were having a good time until this room showed up.

"all right, i'm pretty sure the rest of the trainees are here. i'll introduce you to them."

seungkwan opened the door, and there were at least 10 boys gathered in a circle together.

"hello, everyone! the majestic boo seungkwan is here with his amazing friends!" he said. "let me introduce you to them!"

everyone in the circle turned to look at him. wonwoo and i had our jaws dropped to the floor and our eyes wide when we saw those three people.

"jisoo?!" wonwoo and i said in unison. everyone looked at us, and jisoo just had his eyes wide. "jeonghan?! seungcheol?!"

"uh, you know them?" seungkwan asked.

"seungkwan, hello?! didn't you recognize jisoo? he was the one who went to jeju with us!" i told seungkwan.

"oh, it was him? i knew jisoo hyung looked familiar..."

i should've known. i was gonna meet him again. why do i have to meet him again?

"anyway, you know the 95 liners now because you're classmates or whatever. this is junhui, soonyoung, jihoon, minghao, mingyu, seokmin, hansol, and chan."

jisoo and i went out the room to talk. "why didn't you tell me that you were going here?!"

"i'm sorry."

"sorry won't help, jisoo." i said. "we're not stupid high school kids anymore. you'll have to do a lot more than saying sorry for leaving me without notice."

a few years later

i was scrolling through my phone on twitter, and i saw this tweet about jisoo and i.

KPOP NEWS

SEVENTEEN's Joshua rumored to be dating soloist, Chae Haewon after accidentally posting a picture of them together on Joshua's Instagram account!

1:34 PM - May 26, 2019

i smiled to myself. yes, jisoo and i are dating. i ended up forgiving him the third time, but third time's the charm since we've been dating for almost three years now. we've just been hiding it because he's on dating ban, but on the day that they reach their fourth anniversary we can finally share our relationship in public.

turns out, the only reason why jisoo hid the fact that he was a pledis trainee is because he was too scared that i'll get hurt knowing that he'll move to gangnam. he even changed his number, jeonghan's number, seungcheol's number, and his mom's number.

oh, and also, i told him that he was my childhood crush before. he apologized for being so mean and rude to me, and i forgave him.

sigh, jisoo earned my trust again, but it took him a long time to do that. i hope nothing goes wrong again.

-kinda long message coming up-

this book has finally ended after 1 and a half months! im glad ur reading this message bc that means you read it until the end :))

fun (not really) fact, this is the third version of this story, since i made two previous ones but those were trash so i deleted those and made this book.

in the first draft, haewon was bffs with rosè (blackpink), siblings with vernon, and they were in college. in the second draft, haewon was best friends with vernon, siblings with hyunjin (stray kids), and in high school.

anyway, thats it. thanks for reading!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.4K 794 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
553K 16.8K 43
Jung Hyejin, top 1 student of Diamond Student High School is forced to be pretend girlfriend of the famous male student, Kim Mingyu. His reason, to m...
2.7K 118 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...
93.4K 2.5K 22
[COMPLETED] (Under Editing) Choi Seungcheol is the son of the owner of Pledis University. However, he came back from States and he was chased by his...