MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

By Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... More

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........
character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............
chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...

8.6K 673 98
By Devils_symphony

hello dearies....

its been so longgggg since i last updated....thankfully my exam is over and now i am free.......so my updates will be regular.....i hope you will also comment and vote......

enough of my bak bak....now back to the story.....

______________________________________________-

                     when love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss.

                             it is a place where heaven and earth meet...

vishnu stood still after he heard his sister's sentence.....he dint had the courage to go after nandini.....seeing vishnu still standing niyonika grew angry....she knew how much pain nandini is in......she knew that even vishnu and swara are aware of her pain......but seeing them not going after her enraged her to the core.....

niyo : itne patthar dil aap kabse hone lage bhai......aap ki beti hai vo......aur aap.......jis haadse main uska dosh bhi nahi......aap uskeliye use kaise punish kar sakte hai.......

swara tried to say something but was cut off by niyonika.....

niyo : rehne do swara....apne pati ki taraf daari mat karo.....aur aap dono ko nandini ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi kuyki nandini meri beti  hai.....uska khayal main acchi tarah se rakh sakti hoon....ab aap jaa sakte hai......aap ki wajah se meri beti ko kaafi dukh hua hai.....ab aur nahi.....

this time niyo dint care if she was speaking with nandini's parents like that.....from nandini's childhood onwards niyo has considered her as a daughter......and now seeing her in pain broke niyonika's heart.....the mother in her overpowered the bestfriend in her at that moment......

with that niyonika led them to the entrance.....not knowing what to do vishnu and swara went out with their head bent low....even though they love nandini but they still blamed her for the mishap.....while bua moved out of the house in irritation.......

manik was shocked seeing their behaviour.....he dint know why their relationship was so strained.......he was not able to understand anything.....all he could do was stand still trying to comprehend all that was happening infront of him.......

niyo saw him standing still.... she went near and shook him.....

niyo : manik !!!

manik ( still lost ) : huh.....

niyo : i know tumhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.....but manik......you have to be strong now.....nandini needs you...

" nandini needs you " that one sentence was enough to bring manik back from his lost world....hearing her sentence nandini's vulnerable face flashed infront of his eyes....and the next instant he was already climbing the stairs to his room......

manan's room...

as soon as manik entered he was greeted with the sight of a broken girl sitting on the floor with a photo frame in her hand.......although she was gazing at the photo blankly he could still see the hidden warmth in her blank eyes......although she was not crying out loud he could hear her silent cries.....although she pretended to be strong he could see her shoulders shivering as she whimpered  with her head hung low.......

seeing her like that broke him to bits....her silent cries sent shivers down his spine......he fisted his hands to control himself from breaking cause he knew he had to be strong.....for her ....for him..... for them......so he took a deep breath and slowly walked towards her and slumped by her side......

neither he spoke anything to comfort her nor she uttered a word about her pain......they just sat beside each other.....their shoulders brushing past each other......he slowly put a hand around her shoulder and she involuntarily adjusted herself on his chest...hearing his heartbeat the dam of her tears which were restricted from so long burst open.........she kept crying loudly while manik kept on patting her head.......

her sobs echoed through the room and her tears started wetting his shirt......but he dint complain......he just kept on patting her head......reassuring her.......of his presence....conveying to her that he is here now.......to heal her.....make her smile again......make her live her life again.....make her feel loved......make her feel blessed......

he is there for her now and he intends to stay......till forever........

in living room.....

niyo was crying her heart out while raj was consoling her though his eyes were misty too......

niyo : why raj.......why only our children.......har baari humare baacho ko hi kyu dard dete hai sab ..........why do they have to bear everything......dont they deserve happiness raj......i want my children happy raj......do you hear me......i want them happy.......

with this she sobbed in his chest while the only thing he could do was nod at her and tighten his hold on her.....all they could do was pray  to the almighty that their miseries will end soon.....

manan's room......

after crying for a while her loud cries soon turned into sobs.....manik slowly detached himself from her and got up......seeing him get up nandini at once held his hand and looked at him.......seeing her holding his hand as if he will vanish as soon as she let goes......he felt pain in his heart.....he held her hand and pressed it lightly to reassure her......but still she held more tightly than before......

manik (  lovingly )  : i am not going any where star.....i will just get you some water.....my jaan's throat must be paining from all the crying na......

hearing him she reluctantly let go and sat straight.....manik could see a faint blush on her cheeks as he first time called her jaan.....he smiled a little and went to the bed side table and filled a glass of water and settled beside her...

he gave her the glass but she turned towards him and opened her mouth......he brought the glass to her mouth and carefully made her drink the water......

after he made her drink.... the room was again filled with silence......but the first to break the silence was nandini....

nandini : puchoge nahi.....about my past......

manik : no..if remembering about it gives you pain.....i would rather not give you any chance to think about it forget me being the reason for you to recollect it.......i dont want you to share if you are not strong enough to share it.....

nandini looked at him....she knew he badly wanted to know her past but still he was considering her first.....she could only thank her aiyappa for sending him in her life.... she knew he wont ask her but she at that instant felt the need to tell him....she wanted to share with him....she wanted for once to be an open book to him......just like he was to her all this time...she wanted their relationship to be transparent and for that she has to share it......

nandini ( looking in his eyes )  : i am.....because now i have my strength with me.....by my side.....

for a moment manik was stunned hearing her.....he knew what she said wasnt the spur of moment.....infact it was right from her heart.....crystal clear....the way she said it.. sounded as if she was longing to say it.....as if she had been waiting to say it out loud...and in that second he felt that maybe.....just maybe his feelings were not one sided.....maybe she too felt the same...........

__________________________________________________________________

so...how was it....?

i know you guys are eager to know the past....it will be revealed in next chapter......

how many of you liked niyonika.....?

few words for manik......

1200+ words....happy...?

p.s a kiss is gonna happen soon......excited....

do vote comment and follow.....

with love

Devils_symphony....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 65.2K 101
Sequel to Destiny's Dice. Manik and Nandini have now begun a new chapter of their lives, being a married couple. Alas, Manik is not on board with thi...
36.9K 2.2K 32
Beinteeha depicts a love story of two different people; Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Naina Singh Ahluwalia. What happens when Rajveer meets an extreme...
11.7K 204 10
(Cancelled, this story is fucking cringe) The summer of 2020 is.......Bizarre to say... Y/N is sort the same as Luz,a geek,has the same wacky mindset...
196K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...