I do - Percabeth Fanfiction

By ReignOfFandomsx

I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Modification
A/N
Wattpad Weirdness
ITS WORKING
Chapter 44
The End
WHAT?!
4 years...

Chapter 6

2K 46 3
By ReignOfFandomsx

Annabeth's P.O.V

I rushed to my phone after I closed the door. I decided to call Thalia first. As the phone started ringing my heartbeat became faster and faster. "Hello?" Thaila said grungily. "WAKE UP ITS ONLY 9!" I yell. "Jeez sorry for having a little nap." she defends. "Uh huh, you're gonna wake up at 10 in the morning and you call that a nap!" I say while rolling my eyes. "What ever now spill" she says excitedly.

"Well...THE DATE WAS AWESOME!" I yell again. "Ow, I think u just ripped my eardrum." she states. "Haha, and we....." I say teasingly. "You what?????" she says as I hear her getting up from bed. "He kissed me." I squeal. "Ok he's clearly different cuz Annabeth chase does not squeal." she says surprised. "Ya" I say dreamily. "Well I gotta go tell this to Erica and Piper, byeeeee" I say. "Bye" she yawns.

*1 hour later*

Ughhh. Erica made me tell her every single detail. I still didn't get to the part that we kissed! That girl can talk!" Soooo let me get this clear, he held ur hand? " she squeals. "Yes !" I say for the hundredth time. "Did you guys kiss?" she squeals again. "That's the thing I wanted to tell you!" I say exasperated. "OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!" she yells. "Ok now I know what Thaila feels like." I exclaim.

*20 mins later*

I'm still talking to Erica. She made me explain the freaking kiss 3 times already. "Erica, it's almost 11 and I'm tired so bye." I yawn. "Fine, byeeee." she yells.

A/N

Hiiii guys. I hope u like this fanfic. Pls check out my other fanfic Divergent Fandoms. Pls vote , comment , and share. It would really make my day . Love u all. Byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 583 17
After a quest in California, Percy and Annabeth take a train back to Camp Half-Blood. But they meet someone who changes their lives. When they, alon...
79.1K 796 33
The title says it all. Just a collection of a couple of stories I thought up. Possibility of percabeth-meets. This is my first book ever. So, sorry i...
187K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
111K 2.6K 33
"I stood on the tip of my toes to catch a glimpse of his jet black hair through the ever-growing maze of people. He didn't look back as tears rolled...