I do - Percabeth Fanfiction

By ReignOfFandomsx

I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Modification
A/N
Wattpad Weirdness
ITS WORKING
Chapter 44
The End
WHAT?!
4 years...

Chapter4

2.3K 49 20
By ReignOfFandomsx

Annabeth's P.O.V

I stare in awe at my full closet, unable to pick anything to wear. I pull a bunch of clothes out until a pile forms. I groan and fall face first into the pile. "What in hell am I going to wear!" I cry in frustration. I dig my way out of the pile and grab my phone to call Erika. She's the fashion expert, not me.

"Hey Erika." I say into the microphone. "Hi Annie! How's it going?" She asks happily. I ask myself this a million times, how can she be so jolly everyday? "Listen, I need you to come over and help me pick something to wear for my date." I tell her bluntly. "Oh my god! The feels. I'll be right there! By the way, I totally ship you and Percy." she exclaims before the line goes dead.

She walks into my room, and skips to my closet. I sigh. "Oh my god this is so cute! Wait, no this is cuter." she squeals. I sit on my bed and watch her dart from one side of the room to the other. "So, have you found anything Erika?" I ask her impatiently. "The date is in three hours." I inform her. "What!?" she screeches.

Percy's P.O.V
It was time to pick up Annabeth. My emotions were not in check. I was a stressed out mess. I quickly ran into the bathroom to check my hair. After I make sure it looks perfect, I kiss my mom's cheek and get into my car.

I was at the front of Annabeth's house. I was a nervous mess. I ring the bell hesitantly. "Its now or never." I mutter. "Coming!" Annabeth's angelic voice answers. When she comes out my mouth drops. She looks absolutely and utterly stunning. She was wearing, high wasted skinny jeans, with a grey top(the one that is kinda low from the sides.) with a black bandeau top under it, with a necklace that had her name on it in italic. Her shoes were floral vans. Her hair was down and curly, with strands pinned back. Summary, she was beautiful.

A/N
Hope you like this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.6K 23
In this story, Annabeth and Percy are not demigods. They are students at Goode. Annabeth and Percy. Just some other people at school, right? Wrong. A...
4.1K 149 17
Edits are done by @shadowcat844 Annabeth Chase was finishing up high school and heading to New York to pursue her dream, dance. Her best friend Percy...
186K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
36.1K 580 17
After a quest in California, Percy and Annabeth take a train back to Camp Half-Blood. But they meet someone who changes their lives. When they, alon...