Cruelty In Love (Alastor X Re...

Autorstwa keewhite12

(Completed) Dragged down to hell by certain causalities, you run Into a demon unlike any other. Alastor loves... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final Chapter)

chapter 6

9.3K 275 174
Autorstwa keewhite12

(Y/n's POV)

As I continued to walk through the darkness, I started to hear voices calling my name. I looked around not knowing who would be calling for me at this time.

(Charlies POV)

Vaggie and I were looking around for Y/N. We both kept running and calling her name, because for all I know, they could be outside somewhere.

I continued to run and check ally ways until I seen a sliver of Alastor's coat moving beyond a street light.

"ALASTOR! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled out towards him.

I began to run over towards where I seen his jacket. As I got closer, I heard a familiar voice.

"Charlie?" The voice squeaked.

"Y/n??" I replied.

I got closer to her.

"Is that actually you?" I asked.

From the darkness, the jacket I seen shifted closer towards me.

"Yea... Alastor insisted I wore this..." She rubbed the back of her neck.

I smiled.

"Im just glad to see you're okay..." I mentioned as I walked closer to give y/n a hug.

As I was about to hug y/n, a voice echoed from an ally way.

"You wouldn't think I would just let her walk out on her own, would you?" The voice tore into me like a blade.

Y/n grew tense, as did I.

"Who are you?" I called out.

That's when Alastor came out of the shadows.

"Do you not recall my voice?" Alastor asked.

I shrugged.

"I mean, I could've guessed..." I mentioned.

Alastor was walking towards us, he was only wearing an undershirt, he didn't have a coat on. He walked up to us, and grabbed ahold of y/n.

"I thought you were going to let me go home?" Y/n asked.

Alastor shrugged.

"I was going to, but I feel that it'd be best for you to stay with me for a while." Alastor mentioned.

I glared at him.

"You cant just do that!" I yelled.

Alastor chuckled lightly.

"What are you going to do? Stop me like you have before?" Alastor teased.

Vaggie walked up right behind Alastor, sphere in hand.

"This time we will..." I said.

Alastor chuckled louder.

"To believe that you've got me trapped, is adorable... I know vaggie is behind me..." Alastor mention.

I looked over to vaggie, and vaggie sighed.

"I can easily kill you bot-" Alastor was cut off.

"But you wont..." Y/n mentioned.

Alastor was put back a little by that response.

"I would never, not in front of you, of course.." Alastor mentioned to y/n.

Y/n began to get furious, her eyes started to glow blue.

(Y/n POV)

I felt my heart beat faster, as Alastor threatened the lives of my friends.

"You wouldn't hurt me, would you?" Alastor teased.

I grinded my teeth, I then turned towards him.

"I will if you bloody touch my friends! They can be annoying at times, but that doesn't mean I don't love them..." I yelled.

Alastor took a step back. Then glared. He whipped his arm over and grabbed ahold of my wrist.

"Then we best be going, shouldn't we?" Alastor mentioned.

Vaggie and Charlie both didn't take that well. Vaggie pulled her sphere back out and charged towards Alastor. He snapped his fingers and Vaggie was gone. Alastor then looked towards charlie.

"You best be going, its getting quite late..." Alastor mentioned.

Charlie looked at me, then back at Alastor.

"Where did you teleport Vaggie to?" She asked.

Alastor rolled his eyes.

"Back to the hotel." Alastor mentioned.

Charlie huffed then stormed off. I looked at her, feeling kind of hurt.

"She left..." I whispered.

Alastor then grabbed onto my hand and lead me back in the direction i came from. As we were walking, his grip grew stronger. I looked up to him and sighed.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

Alastor looked down at me.

"Im just a tad frusterated." He mentioned.

I sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

Alastor took a moment to think.

"Well, I don't exactly know why myself... I want to protect you, and have you to myself, but I know you don't want that... It hurts my heart to think about it..." Alastor explained.

I looked down at my feet, not knowing what to say...

"Its okay of you don't know how to respond, I hardly know what to do about it myself..." Alastor continued.

I shrugged.

"I've never thought about having any chances with love... My perspective is way off of a normal perspective... The only thing I know is there is the sexual intercourse stuff involved, and I don't quite understand why anyone does any of that.... I just know that all relationship lead up to it." I awkwardly mentioned.

Alastor took a stronger grip on my had.

"I don't understand it quite either... But maybe one day I will" Alastor mentioned.

He started to blush and turn his face away.

"Hopefully it wont be with me" I gave a light chuckle.

Alastor looked at me.

"Why would I want it to be with anyone else??" Alastor replied.

My face turned red.

"Because I want nothing to do with that shit...." I mentioned.

Alastor chuckled lightly.

"Love can change a demon... Before I met you, I believed the same thing. I never thought I would bloody kiss anyone, other than to torture someone...." Alastor replied.

I looked up at Alastor, and giggled.

"You're adorable." I said.

Alastor then stopped in his tracks, pulling me in front of him and facing him.

"What did you just call me?" He asked.

I looked away. My face was burning hot and red.

"Nothing..." I replied.

Alastors smile grew bigger.

"You called me adorable!" He mentioned.

I hid my face as much as possible. Until Alastor lifted my face to meet his. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. My face turned even darker red. After a bit, he pulled away.

"Al.... Stop kissing meeee..." I squeaked.

His smile became even bigger, then he began kissing me all over my face and head. I couldn't stop giggling.

"Stop being so adorable!" I yelped.

He chuckled, then looked me directly in the eyes. He held both of my hands gently.

"Y/n, I just want to let you know that... I love you... And I am going to wait for the day you say it back to me." Alastor explained.

I blushed.

"That may be a few years... Or never..." I mentioned.

Alastor smiled a sincere smile.

"Ill wait..." Alastor mentioned.

He let go of one of my hands, and continued to lead back to his home.

I wonder if i'll ever actually fall in love with him...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

236K 5.4K 27
Plagued by memories of your life, you struggle through Hell. Love had only ever brought you misery. So what happens when an unlikely Romeo walks into...
438K 12K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
96.7K 2.1K 24
~A RadioDust Fanfic~ -completed- The happy hotel, or rather hazbin hotel has been up and running for a few months now. With 2 demons gone to heav...
526K 15K 25
[COMPLETE] (Commemorating 300 follower Milestone! Thank you Everyone ♡) [If you are not one for mystery and suggestive topics, please do not read thi...