Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... More

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 1
In The Beginning- Part 2
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 2
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Family Remains- Part 3
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

Sex and Violence- Part 2

1.8K 50 30
By queenofdeansbooty

Coming in through the front, you and Dean flashed your badges to the bouncer who let you in without any questions. Entering the place, all you could hear were men cheering on women to show off their bodies. It was a very sexist job, and you hated how they had to sell their bodies to make money. It was disgusting how these men would treat these women.

Looking at Dean, you saw him admiring them women who were dancing on poles before you stepped in front of him, placing your hand on his chest which got his attention.

"You want a stripper, I'll strip for you. Much more intimidate than this, I can promise that. The only difference? You can touch me," you smirked.

"I am so taking you up on that offer," he groaned, licking his lips. He looked up to see an older man counting the money he's made. "However, there is the manager. We need to talk to him."

"Right," you nodded as you both made your way over there. Introducing yourself to him, you flashed your badge to get him to open up to you.

"I'm looking for three girls. Jasmine, Aurora, and Ariel," Dean said.

"You seriously think those names mean anything to me?"

"One's a redhead about 5'9". The other one's Asian, about—"

"You have any idea how many girls I deal with? Fake names, fake hair, fake," the man motioned to his breasts making you roll your eyes.

"You gotta have some sort of paperwork. Cheque stubs. Some way to keep track of the strippers," you said, making him look at you, giving you a once over quickly.

"Please, exotic dancers. Independent contractors working for cash. I stay out of their hair, they stay out of what little I have left."

"Three of your customers murdered their wives. You don't think that that's weird?"

"Yeah. I think that's super-fucking weird. But you know what it ain't? My problem. If you're interested in a job, call me," he smiled before handing you his card.

"Leave right now," Dean growled, making the manager choose wisely.

"What, I'm glad I'm hot enough to get an offer," you shrugged.

"This is all mine," he said to you in a jealous tone. It was so hot when he got jealous.

"Then this," you gently grabbed his cock, "is mine." Dean closed his eyes as he tried to get control over his thoughts and body when you spotted Sam. "Come on."

Taking his hand, you walked through the sea of men before reaching the younger brother.

"Any luck?" he asked.

"No. You?"

"A little. I just talked to Bobby, we officially have a theory."

"What's that?"

"Siren, but the siren's not actually a myth, it's more of a beautiful creature that preys on men, enticing them with their siren song."

"Let me guess, 'Welcome to the Jungle?' No, no. Warrant's 'Cherry Pie'," Dean smirked.

"Their song is more of a metaphor, like... like their call, their allure, you know?"

"So, they shake their thing and the guys zombie out," you put the pieces together.

"Basically, yeah. Sirens lived on islands, sailors would chase 'em, completely ignoring the rocky shores... and dash themselves to pieces."

"Sounds like Adam and his buddies."

"Yeah. If you were a siren in '09 looking to ruin a bunch of morons, where would you set up shop?"

"So, whatever floats the guy's boat, that's what they look like?" you asked.

"Yeah. You see, sirens can read minds. They see what you want most and then they can kind of, like, cloak themselves. You know, like an illusion."

"So, it could all be the same chick? Morphing into, uh, to different dream girls?" Dean wondered.

"Yeah, actually. Probably. Sirens are usually pretty solitary."

"Watch out boys, I may have to keep an eye on you more closely. Don't want you killing me for some other woman," you teased lightly.

"How do we kill it?" Dean asked after he laughed at your banter.

"Bobby's working on it. Even if we figure that out, how the hell are we gonna find it? It could be anybody."

"Well, I know I could use some entertainment that isn't women. As hard as I tried back in the day, I don't swing that way," you declared.

"How hard did you try?" Dean asked.

"Not the point," you quickly said with a smile before leaning into his body, pressing your mouth close to his ear. "Wouldn't you rather find out what I have under this dress than waste any more time here?" Nibbling on his ear lobe, you pulled away with a sweet smile.

"Sammy don't come back to the room anytime soon," Dean said as he slapped his brother's chest before leaving with you.

"Wait, Dean, what am I supposed to do!" he exclaimed, sighing when he was out of earshot. Looking around the club, he watched some women dance before leaving the joint. He didn't like strip clubs solely for the purpose of seeing those women degrade themselves. Plus, strippers aren't his type. Cara Roberts, now she was his type.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't know you had that," Dean chuckled when you put away the lingerie you bought in secret to surprise him. Sam was out looking into yet another man who had killed in the name of love. Last night was full of great sex after Dean found out how good you looked in skimpy panties and heels.

"That was kind of the point," you chuckled before walking over to him and sitting on his lap. He placed one hand around your waist and another on your upper thigh.

"I love you," he muttered before kissing you gently. Hearing him say those words were a rush that only he could provide. A slight buzzing sound is what broke you two apart, and you looked at the table to see Sam's phone that he apparently forgot. Remembering his secret phone call, you picked it up to see a text from an unknown number.

"I wonder who he's been calling," you said before going to his recent calls. Redialing the unknown number, you placed the phone between yours and Dean's ear just as the person on the other line picked up.

"Hey, Sam," Ruby said, causing your heart to plummet to your stomach. This is who Sam's been secretly calling? He's keeping way too many secrets. "Sam?... You there...?" Quickly hanging up, you tossed the phone back on the table.

"I can't believe him," Dean sighed right before the door opened. Sam raised his eyebrows at you and Dean just as you got off Dean's lap.

"We weren't doing anything."

"I don't want to know," he interrupted you with a hand up. "Lenny Bristol was definitely another siren vic."

"You get in to see him?" Dean asked as you walked to the sink to get another cup of coffee.

"Yep. He bought home a stripper named Belle. A couple of hours later he offed his mother. Belle, of course, went MIA."

"Wait, he killed his mom?" you asked.

"The woman he was closest too," Sam shrugged. His phone started ringing and Dean picked it up with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah, you, uh, forgot your cell phone," he said before standing up and tossing his brother the phone. Dean walked over to you before you handed him a cup of coffee which he took.

"Hey, Bobby... Ahhh, no. And, uh, it doesn't seem like she's slowing down any. You got anything?... Hold on a sec, I'll put you on speaker," he said before doing just that.

"It says you need 'a bronze dagger, covered in the blood of a sailor, under the spell of the song'."

"What the hell does that mean?" you asked.

"You got me. We're dealing with 3000 years of the telephone game here."

"Best guess?"

"Well, the siren's spell ain't got nothing to do with any song. It's most likely some kind of toxin or venom. Something she gets in the vic's blood."

"Which makes them go all Manchurian Candidate. Uh, what do you think, she infects the men during sex?" Sam asks.

"Maybe."

"Supernatural STD," Dean chuckled.

"Well, however it happens, once it's done the siren's gotta watch her back. She gets a dose of her own medicine, it kills her like a snake getting iced by its own venom."

"So, we just gotta find a way to juice one of the OJs in jail?" Dean asked.

"Not that easy. None of those guys are under the spell anymore. Haven't got a clue where you're going to get the blood you need."

"I think I might have an idea," Sam said with a smile.

"Oh, you gonna visit your girlfriend?" you teased, talking about his little doctor. Sam gave you a glare, but your dad spoke.

"Whatever you do, be careful. These things are tricky bitches. Wrap you up in knots before you know what hit ya."

"Don't worry, dad, I'll watch them," you said before looking at Dean. "Some more than others."

"Okay, hanging up now," he said right before the call was cut.

"Come on," Sam shook his head and grabbed his phone, Dean grabbed his keys, and you poured your coffee in a to-go cup before you all left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dr. Roberts," Sam smiled once he saw the doctor.

"Agent Stiles. Can't stay away, huh?"

"Actually, uh, we're here on business. About the blood samples. The ones with the high... you know... oxytocin?"

"You still have them?" you asked, making her look at you with a nod. "Good, we need them."

"What for?"

"Excuse me, Dr. Roberts?" a man in a suit asked as he approached her.

"Yeah?" she turned to face him.

"Excuse me, uh, we're a little busy here, buddy," Dean said as you three flashed him your badges. The scary thing is, he did too.

"Yeah, so am I, pal."

"Doc, can you give us a sec, please?" Sam said politely, and thankfully she didn't argue.

"What's your name?" you asked once she was gone.

"Nick Munroe. What's yours?"

"I'm Special Agent Sam Stiles, they are my partners Dean Murdoch and Y/N Barnes. What office are you from?"

"Omaha, Violent Crimes Unit. My SAC sent me down here to see about the murders. You?"

"D.C. Our Assistant Director assigned us," you answered.

"Oh, which AD?"

"Mike Kaiser." It was like a quick game of question and answer. You had an answer for everything he asked which made him suspicious.

"What are your badge numbers?"

"You're kidding, right?" Dean scoffed.

"I'm just following protocol."

"Look, sir, just call our AD. He'll sort things out," you said as you handed him the card that had one of your dad's numbers on it. He was your go-to for everything if you ever got in trouble. Nick grabbed the card before stepping away to give him a call. When he was away, you looked at the brothers in confusion. "They don't normally come out here for things like this."

"I know," Dean whispered.

"So why send him, and where are his partners? Does this seem fishy to you?" you asked.

"No, but it clearly does to you so be on the lookout," Dean declared just as Nick came back.

"I'm sorry, guys," he handed you back the card.

"Just don't let it happen again."

"Where are you at with this?"

"Where are you at with this?" Dean repeated the question.

"Well, I was just about to run the, uh, perps' bloodwork—"

"I already checked, dead end," Sam interrupted.

"But get this. I feel like I found something that, uh, connects all the murderers. They were all banging strippers.... from the same club"

"You don't say!" you said sarcastically which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What do you say we, uh, go down there and check it out?"

"Well, here's the thing, Nick. See, we're kind of lone wolves—"

"You know what," Sam cut off his brother, "that sounds like an excellent idea. Just... just give me a second with my partners and we'll, uh... one sec."

"Dude, you two gotta stay with him," Sam said once the three of you were out of earshot.

"What?" you scoffed.

"Keep him out of the way."

"Why us?"

"'Cause I gotta get the blood samples."

"You just want time to spend with your doctor," you scoffed which earned you a bitch face.

"What the hell are we supposed to do with him?" Dean asked.

"Just take him to the strip club... keep an eye out for the siren. Come on, Dean, just... just focus on the naked girls. You'll forget he's even there!"

"He'll be focusing on me, thank you very much."

"I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for her," Dean said as he pointed to you. Sam gave him a quick smile before leaving you two.

"Alright, we're taking my ride, no complaining about the tunes," Dean said, leading you and Nick to the car.

"No way. You drive an Impala?"

"Yeah," you nodded, looking at Dean.

"It's a '67, right? It's a 327 four barrel?"

"Yeah, actually," Dean smiled, but you were too weirded out by this. Something wasn't right with him. Lately, all you've been feeling was that emotion. Was Amara doing something to you?

"It's a thing of beauty," he said as he approached the car. Going to the back like always, Nick stopped you by opening the passenger side door.

"I'll sit in the back."

"You sure?" you asked in a surprised tone.

"It would be my pleasure," he smiled. Shrugging, you got into the front and he shut the door before entering the back.

"How the hell did you talk the Bureau into letting you drive your own wheels?" he asked excitedly, admiring the interior.

"A lot of hard work," Dean replied before taking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.4K 22
PART ONE [COMPLETED] There's so much uncertainty in your life. Why won't any demons make a deal? What is Sam up to and why won't he return your call...
295K 7.5K 25
Stephanie Cale, hunter and like most, little friends or family. Her father? Missing. Mother? Dead for all she knows. And her brother is now missin...
112K 3.3K 81
Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but when you're juggling that, other angels...
64.4K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...