Heart Of A Phantom Thief | Pe...

By NegaSub_Zero

~Disclaimer~ ❤🖤I DO NOT OWN PERSONA 5 ALL RIGHTS GOES TO ATLUS AND SEGA🖤❤ ❤🖤I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE FANARTS... More

Prologue
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Joker Part 1
Joker part 2
I'm sorry
A/N Update! Let's have a talk!
Skull
Skull pt.2
Chapter 8
Thank you for Listening [(Y/n)]
Thank you for Listening [Ann]
Chapter 11
4 years later

Chapter 5

1.9K 53 3
By NegaSub_Zero

You have returned to the real world, welcome back.

      Huffing out heavy breaths, Akira and Ryuji catches their breath in the middle of the busy sidewalk. Ryuji looked around and sighed. "Hey...we're finally back." Ryuji exclaimed. "Yeah.....looks like it." Akira replied as he looked around as well. But still though what the hell was that all about!? What was with Kamoshida and that freaky castle!?" Ryuji shouted. "Hey! What's with the yelling over here!?" Shouted a stern voice. Walking towards the two teens was two police officers with a not very pleasant look on their faces. "Skipping classes aren't we?" asked one police officer. "No! Of course not! We were heading to school when we were held up in some weird castle." Ryuji shouted. "Freaking idiot." Akira mumbled. "The hell are you on? You better not be on drugs." The other officer sighed. "What do you- Why would you think that!?" Ryuji shouted. 'Gee, if you came to me telling me about a castle that does not exist, I would've assume you'd be high too.' Akira commented in his head. "Those uniforms are form Shujin Academy, it'll be trouble if we contacted them about you two. Hey you!" Said the officer as he looked at Akira. "Me?" Akira questioned. "Yes you! You're his friend right? Take him to school with you, we'll let you off with a warning." The officer said. "Look, I'm telling you, it's-Mmrph!" Before Ryuji could spout any more, Akira quickly cover his mouth and gave the two officers a calm smile.  "I understand officer. I'll take my troublesome friend to school." he said as he pulled Ryuji away from the officers while still holding him by the mouth.

  The blond gave out a muffle protest and tried to release himself from Akira grip, but that made the frizzy haired teen grip tighter and continue to wear the calm smile. "Come on now.....don't want to be late to class, do we?" Akira asked nonchalantly as he pulled him further and further away from the two officers.

                Once the two finally made it to school, they would not find the weird castle, but just the regular school district. "Is this for real?" Ryuji asked. "It looks normal. No palace...." Akira replied. Ryuji looked back at the same exit they came from before then sighed as he looked back.  "We didn't go the wrong way, the same route as always.  Geez.....What is going on?" Ryuji questioned in an tired, confused tone.  "I should be asking you the same question." Both Akira and Ryuji saw with wide eyes, the counselor walking our from the school entrance.  "Oh shit.  We're in for it now." Ryuji mumbled.  "I received a call from the police.  Up to no good again I see." The counselor added with a smug unamused look on his face.  "Those damn cops snitched after all." Ryuji growled before looking at Akira, who was still wearing his calm smile but with a bit of agitation hidden behind it.  "Ah....I see....How unfortunate of me...." he mumbled in a low tone.  "H-Hey, H-hey, You have the scary smile on your face right now dude." Ryuji stuttered nervously.

            The counselor then looked at Akira, eyeing him suspiciously as he continued to speak.  "I'm surprised you're not by yourself this time.  Just where were you this entire time?" he asked.  Ryuji looked at Akira and Akira looked back.  Akira shook his head, fully knowing that this man was not going to believe whatever came from the blond's mouth.  Ryuji however, said it anyway.  "A.....uh.....a c-castle?" Akira face palmed and shook his head.  "Not going to give me an honest answer huh?  I see." The counselor replied with a frown.  

"What's this about a castle?"

      That voice was all too familiar to Ryuji and Akira, as a man with the same curly black hair, and masculine face.  The only difference between this one and the one Ryuji and Akira saw before, was the eye colors from them.  While the Kamoshida from before had rather intimidating golden eyes, this one on the other hand, had his normal black eyes.  Oh, and this Kamoshida is wearing a normal blue tracksuit this time, much to Akira relief.  “Kamoshida!?” Ryuji shouted.

        Akira silently stared at the man before him.  Yep same face like the one at the castle, yet personality wise, is a bit…..off from each other.                        “You look so…..carefree.  Definitely different form the morning track team.” Kamoshida commented.  Ryuji’s glare intensed as he growled viciously.  “Buzz off it’s your fault that-” “You brat!  How dare you speak that way to Mr. Kamoshida!” The counselor interrupted with a yell.  “What the hell why does that matter to you!?” Ryuji shouted back.  “There’s not much leeway left for you, you know?  You want to get expelled?” The counselor threatened.  “Tch, this is a load of bullshit!” Ryuji protested again.  “Quit complaining you’ll have enough time to explain yourself!  Follow me!” The counselor shouted again.  Beforehand, Kamoshida place his large hand on the counselor’s shoulder and flashed his girthy white teeth.  “Now, now.  We were both to blame for this.  I’ll be considerate for now.” he said.

        Surprisingly to Akira, that managed to calm the agitated counselor as he relaxed his stiff shoulders.  “Hm if you say so, but you’re still coming with me.  That doesn’t change the fact that you’re incredibly late.” he said.  Unable to argue anymore, Ryuji gave in.  “Fine…” he mumbled with his head hung down.  As the blond walked up the stairs, he gave one last nasty glare at Kamoshida before he followed the counselor inside the school.  Kamoshida was now left alone with Akira who has been silently watching the whole scene unfold.  “You…” Kamoshida started off.  “Yes?” Akira replied.  “You’re Akira Kurusu right?  The transfer student?” With a nod the boy replied.  “Yes that’s me.”  Kamoshida sighed and crossed his arms.  “I’ll overlook this for now, but if you cause any trouble in this school, you’ll be expelled.  Understood?” he asked with a threatening frown.  Unfazed by that look however, Akira averted his eyes from him and gave a small smirk.  ‘Can’t you overlook more?’ he joked in his head.  “Well?” Kamoshida pushed on with an arched eyebrow.  Rolling his onyx colored eyes, Akira’s smirked grew as he nodded.  “Yes ‘sir’." he replied adding a bit of sarcasm in his voice.  Ignoring his sarcastic response, Kamoshida grinned at him.  “At anycase you should hurry to the faculty office.  Ms. Kawakami has waited long enough for you.” he said as he turned his back on Akira just to turn his head to him with the same grin.  “Enjoy you new school life.” he chirped happily before walking back inside the school.

        The grinning and sudden cheerful tone that came from that man, pissed Akira off.  Adjusting his glasses, he spoke up.  “Enjoy your new school life, I would mostly likely make it a living hell for you in the future.” he grumbled adding the negative details before walking up the stairs and inside the school.

**********************************

“So you’re telling me, that not only did the school turned into a castle, but you also encountered a talking cat on your way out?”

“Yep”

“You’re kidding me right?  I don’t know if you’re still hallucinating from an overdose or not, but you’re in no position to be joking around you know!?”

“Believe me or not madam, I tell nothing but the truth.”

“.........................Tch.  The one who received the “calling card” form the Phantom Thieves was an Olympic medalist, the PE teacher Suguru Kamoshida.”

“Ah.  The bastard that started it all, still pisses me off whenever I think about the things he has done.”

“Though it was true that his crimes were crude and…..unfitting for a teacher, he confessed to all of them. Ergo the connection between the two of you should not have match since you just transferred.”

“.......................................................”

“Why did you target him?”

“Sorry….I can’t say.”

“That’s NOT an acceptable answer!  Recall it once again!  Everything that has happened during that time!”

"......................................"

***********************************

“Getting involved with him is a terrible idea.”

“What if he’s hiding a weapon in his bag?”

“Why would the school accept a criminal here?”

     ‘Why can’t any of you learn to whisper more quietly?  I can hear all of you.’ I hissed in my head.  Once I finally made it to the faculty office, I opened the door to walk inside, only to bump into someone who was making their exit.  The person bumped harshly into my chest and held their face as I held my chest.  “Oof, sorry…..I wasn’t….” looking at the person before me, my words trailed off.  (h/c) hair, (e/c) piercing eyes, (s/c) skin, the familiarity hits me as the girl before me rubs her nose softly.  ‘H-Hey are you-” I was cut off when the girl suddenly looks at me and gave me a cold piercing glare.  It felt as if, that if I make one wrong move, she would put me out in one go.  

     Sweating nervously, I took a step back a little, she seemed to noticed either my discomfort, or my face in general as she then suddenly attempted to relax her face as she ran passed me and down the hall.  I watched as she ran away from me again.  Thinking back on the time I last encountered that girl, has she always had that sad glare in her eyes?

************************************

        As you sit head down on your desk, ignoring the stares and the obviously non-quiet whispers, you sighed lowly, hoping class would just start already so that it can hurry up and end afterwards.  You can barely hold off your stress, and it was slowly starting to get to you.  As you begin to close your eyes slowly hoping to drift off to slumber, you hear the sound of the door slamming open, followed by the gasp and even MORE non-quiet whispers coming from the student’s surrounding you, and Kawakami’s usual, dull I’d-rather-be-at-the-comforts-of-my-own-home-than-here-with-you-brats tone of voice.  “Alright, settle down class.  Now I would like to introduce you to a transfer student.” you hear her announce.  Raising you head up from your arms, you widen your eyes when they met with onyx colored ones.  The black frizzy but looks oh so soft curly hair, and the black round glasses.  ‘Why is he here?’ You questioned in your head.

        “My name is Akira Kurusu…..”

The pale teen looks at you with calm eyes then streatched his lips into a small smile.

“Nice to meet you.”

************************************

And done, short chapter this time, since I was still recovering from a personal issue, but I’m feeling a lot better now.  Anyways thank you for reading chapter 5 of this story, it’s not much, but I’m trying my best, and also thank you for waiting patiently for this chapter as well.  

((As I was typing this, I had a bit too much of ice coffee so my brain is not functioning right now, RIP))

Anyways!  Until then…..

✌STAY COOL AND FRESH MY DUDES✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 62 34
Or: P5R FeMC romances Akechi and suffers the consequences. *** In a world where your choices shape destinies, an alternate path unfolds ... What if y...
12.3K 380 69
F!Reader x Goro Akechi. You have had visions and dreams of future events ever since high school started. They have progressively gotten worse, and by...
156 0 46
This is part two of my fan fiction series titled "The Phantom Thieves of Hearts" which is a reformatted version of a screenplay that I wrote a couple...
31.1K 677 47
dis·so·nant: -lacking harmony -unsuitable or unusual in combination; clashing --- "They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her lau...