Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

By lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... More

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{4} Student Body President
{5} Cute Little Turtle
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{15} Top-Secret
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{25} Family
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{27} Good Ole Spider-Man
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{31} My Peter Parker
{32} New Captain
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{33} Permission

501 15 2
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Heading upstate, Peter and Isabella sat in the backseat while Happy was driving them. Once they made it to the facility, Happy told them, "Take a look. It's pretty impressive, huh? They just finished remodeling the whole thing."

Isabella and Peter glance out of the window and their eyes widen. 

Isabella mutters, "This is where Dad spends the majority of his time, huh?"

"He talks about you a lot, you know. Tony wants to know what you've been up to. If you ate, got enough sleep, past your test. He talks about you and how much he's proud of you." Happy told her

Peter held onto Isabella's hand and kisses the back of it. Isabella smiles at him and told Happy, "Maybe, it'll be better this time." 

"The Avengers." Still glancing outside the window, Peter says with a smile and Isabella smiled too, "This is pretty cool." 

Isabella left her coat in the car along with her bag and got out once Happy parked in front of the entrance. Isabella and Peter held hands while looking around with their smiles plastered on their faces. 

"Hey, Happy, can you take a picture of us?" Isabella politely asked nervously, as she noticed the big sliver Avengers Sign symbol. 

Happy playfully rolls his eyes and Isabella hands her phone to Happy. Peter laughs wrapping his arm around Isabella's shoulders, standing under the sign. 

"Okay, 1...2...3..." Happy says holding up the phone and taking a picture of them smiling. 

Isabella looks at the picture and makes it her wallpaper, "Thanks, Happy." 

"No problem, Stella." Happy smiled and Peter chuckles, holding her hand again. They kept on walking heading up the stairs 

"When's the last time you saw your dad?" Peter whispered and Isabella replied, "I left him voicemails but before we had a fight...It was after the ferry incident." 

Peter slowly nods his head and they walked over to the big windows. They watched the big jet fly into the sky and Isabella lets go of Peter's hand clapping with excitement. 

"Wow, we don't get to see that in Queens." Isabella laughs making Peter shrug at her with a smile. 

"Such a beautiful view." Isabella gazes and Peter nods his head, staring at her, "Yeah, I agree." 

Isabella blushes and rolls her eyes, "I'm talking about the sky and the trees." 

"So am I." Peter replies making Isabella punch his shoulder laughing 

"Oh, there they are." Tony announces walking up to them, "How was the ride up?" 

Happy told him, "Good." 

"Give me a minute with the kid." Tony said to him and Isabella asked with her eyebrows raised, "Which one?" 

Tony sends her a look then she explains, "Dad...Peter knows. I told him. And...he's still the same Peter Parker like the first day I met him." 

"I know. I just want to talk to Parker for a second." Tony softly chuckles and Happy asked him, "Seriously?" 

"Yeah. I gotta talk to the kid." Tony replies and Happy said to him, "I'll be close behind." 

Tony countered, "How about a loose follow? Alright? Boundaries are good." 

Happy and Isabella looked at each other and shrugged. Tony goes up to Peter and gave him a fist to his shoulder, patting him on the back. 

Peter softly smiles and Tony spoke, "Sorry I took your suit. I mean, you had it coming. Actually, turns out it was the perfect sort of tough-love moment that you needed, right? To urge you on, right? Wouldn't you think? Don't you think?" 

"I...I guess." Peter awkwardly says and Isabella had her hands in the back of her pockets, slowly walking behind them standing next to Happy 

Happy's eyebrows furrowed, "Stella, you okay?" 

Isabella turns her head and nods her head, "Yeah, I mean...I'm just-It's kinda nice seeing them together, you know? Especially since Peter is important to me and Anthony's my dad. I want everything to be good." 

Happy chuckles, "You'll be fine. Don't worry, Stella." 

"Let's just say it was." Tony continued and Peter said to him, "Mr. Stark...I really..." 

Tony interrupted, "You screwed the pooch hard, big time. But then you did the right thing. Took the dog to the free clinic, you raised the hybrid puppies. Alright, not my best analogy." 

"I was wrong about you. I think, with a little more mentoring, you could be a real asset to the team." Tony admits and pats his shoulder

Peter stutters, walking up to the small steps, "To...To the team?" 

Isabella's eyes slightly widen yet still sends a small smile. Tony told him, "There are about 50 reporters behind that door. Real ones, not bloggers." 

Tony clicks on his watch and the wall opened up revealing a new Iron Spider suit. "When you're ready, why don't you try that on? And I'll introduce the world to the newest official member of the Avengers: Spider-Man." 

Peter walks closely to it and Isabella stands near the bottom of the steps taking a deep breath. "I..heh..." 

"Yeah, give that a look." Happy replies and Tony added, "After the press conference, Happy will show you to your room, your new quarters. Where's he between? He's next to Vision?" 

Happy responded, "Yeah, Vision's not big on doors." 

"It's fun." Tony told Peter and Happy added, "Or walls." 

Tony smiles, "You'll fit right in." 

Peter thought about Isabella, knowing that her opinion matters to him.  And just simply thought of the times when he wasn't there for her that led to their fight. 

Peter turns around and looked at Isabella. She had her hands in her back pocket and kept her eyes at the window, avoiding Peter's gaze. Her eyes trailed to his and she slowly smiles nodding her head for reassurance. 

But he knew she was not okay. Her smile didn't match her eyes and that among other reasons, he knew what the right thing to do was. 

Peter glances at Tony, "Thank you, Mr. Stark. But, I...I'm good." 

"You're good? Good? How are you good?" Tony questioned and Peter replies, "Well, I mean I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while. Friendly-neighborhood Spider-Man. Somebody's got to look out for the little guy, right?" 

Tony removes his glasses, "You're turning me down? You better think about this. Look at that...Look at me. Last chance. Yes or no?" 

"No." Peter shakes his head and Tony told him, "Okay. It's kind of a Springsteen-y working-class hero vibe that I dig. Ah, Happy will take you home." 

Peter interjects, "Before I go, sir, I would like to ask you something." 

Tony slowly nods his head and Peter continues, "Stella told me everything. About you and what she went through before we met. But, it doesn't change anything...I still feel the same way I've always felt about your daughter. She's kind, intelligent, compassionate, and she's the most beautiful thing in the world. 

Before, Stella didn't tell me about her parents and May would always tell me that a girl's father is the first one to love her. Stella means the world to me and it's also important to me that I would ask her father for permission." 

"Permission?" Tony asked and Peter nods his head, "I like your daughter a lot, Mr. Stark. She is everything to me. I'll take care of her, be there for her, and protect her from anything/anyone. I would like to date your daughter. And it'd mean a lot if you approve our relationship." 

Tony looks at Isabella and she smiles shyly with her cheeks turning red, "You feel the same way, Star?" 

"I've never felt like this before, Dad. Peter makes me happy. And he has kept me happy for a while now." Isabella says with ease 

Tony glances back at Peter, "I've seen the way you take care of her. And I never got the chance to say thank you when I wasn't there. Besides, there's a reason to say no to you two being together. I was wrong for, ever being in between you two. " 

Isabella and Peter share a look and both smiled at each other. Peter went back to Tony and said, "Thank you, Mr. Stark." 

"Yes, Mr. Parker. Very well." Tony replied and shakes his hand 

"See you around." Peter says and Tony replied, "Okay." 

He steps down and held onto Isabella, "Peter, what are you doing? You're giving up on your dream." Isabella says to him, wrapping her arms around his waist 

Peter looks at her and tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear, "I have a new dream now... She's all I think about. And of course, that's you, Ms. Stark." 

"But still, you wanted this for a while. I'm not letting you give that up because of me." Isabella said back 

Peter sighs, "There were many reasons why I said no, Stella. Besides, I wanted to be with you way longer than I wanted to become an Avenger. I'm never gonna give you up." 

Isabella chuckled and Peter told Tony, "Wait, hold on, that was a test, right? There's nobody back there?" 

"Yes, you passed, Mr. Parker." Tony told him, "Alright, skedaddle there, young buck. Happy will give you a ride home." 

Happy replies, "Yeah, I'll meet you in the car. I need a minute." 

Isabella smiles at Tony and Peter says loudly, "Thank you, Mr. Stark. Thank you." 

"Yeah, thank you." Tony replies back 

Peter whispered, "Race you to the car?" 

"You wouldn't." Isabella raises her eyebrows and Peter challenges with a smirk. Isabella smirks and they both started running heading to the car. 

Once they were running away, Happy acknowledges, "I told you he was a good kid." 

Tony smiles and his face fell when he heard the door open, "Pepper! Pepper!" 

Pepper walks up to them and asked, "Where's the kid? Where's Star?" 

"They left." Happy said and Pepper replies, "Everbody's waiting." 

Tony turns around, "The kid actually made a really mature choice. It just surprised the heck out of us. Oh, and he asked me permission to date Star." 

"Did you guys screw this up?" Pepper asked and Tony points at Happy, "He told them to wait in the car." 

Pepper said to them, "Are you kidding me? I have a room full of people waiting in there for some big announcement. What am I going to tell them?" 

"Think of something. How about, um..." Tony thinks, "Hap, you still got that ring?" 

"Do...I...I" Happy pats his jacket and Tony replied, "The engagement ring." 

"Are you kidding me? I've been carrying this since 2008." Happy gets out the ring from his pocket. 

Pepper and Tony sends a look at Happy and Tony said shyly, "Okay." 

"I think I can think of something better than that." Pepper replies and Tony adds, "Well, it would buy us a little time." 

"Like we need time." Tony said in their kiss and Pepper pulls back heading to the door, "I can't believe you have that thing in your pocket." 

"Let me get the door for you, hon?" Tony asked and Pepper replies, "I got it." 

Tony jogs to the door and turns around to Happy catching the ring, "Get Star. I wanna talk to her after the conference." 

Laughing along the way, Isabella runs ahead down the steps and turns standing near the car door. Isabella laughs and breathes heavily, "I...I won, Mr. Parker! What's my prize?" 

Peter jogs down the stairs and smiles, "Wh-" Isabella was interrupted by Peter's lips crashing into hers. Their lips moved in sync with Peter's hand caressing her cheek.  Isabella pulled him closer to her, leaning on the door. 

"I knew I was falling for you," Peter told Isabella. "I just didn't know how much." 

Isabella smiles at him, "I can't imagine falling for anyone else but you, Mr. Parker." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 5.4K 23
My own way of the Peaky Blinders
45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
36.1K 1K 16
You are an escaped servant. You were Saddler's servant and you hated it. You escape after Salazar pushes you too far. You managed to get to the villa...
67.5K 1.1K 11
Since her parents divorce, Aria has lived with her mother in San Francisco. One day she received a phone call from her father who told her he was dy...