Alps āœ° Ethma

By bxxgnxt

"I assume you got my note, cunt. I can't believe I slept with your filthy ass. Like I said, if you tell anybo... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
CHARACTER Q & A
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
EPILOGUE

THIRTY FIVE

6K 133 243
By bxxgnxt

Emma Pov.

    “There shouldn't even be such a thing.” I scoffed, letting out a small laugh as Ethan gazed lovingly next to me down at his highly-stacked cone of tan colored soft serve.

    “The fuck do you mean?! Pancake flavored ice cream is the best.” Ethan stated proudly, gesturing around with his odd-flavored cone. I raised my eyebrows sarcastically & slowly brought my eyes down to my own almond flavored soft serve. “That stuff,” Ethan started & paused for a moment to take a bite of his ice cream, “is disgusting.” He pointed a finger down at my own custard & I pointed a glare at him.

    “It is not! It’s healthy.” I stated, licking the almond ice cream intentionally.

    “Firstly, ice cream isn’t supposed to be healthy. And secondly, you’re skinnier than any other girl I’ve ever met...I’m pretty sure you could afford to have some sugar.” He announced, cocking an eyebrow questioningly. I shrugged.

    “I’m not that skinny.” I replied quietly, taking a bite out of the soft serve, causing the frozen custard to melt in my mouth. Ethan paused his actions above me, leaving his mouth slightly open & his ice cream hanging in the air. His eyes dropped down to make contact with mine.

    “Emma,” His tone sounded serious & my eyes dropped down to the cracked tar that the ice cream parlor was parked upon, “your body is fucking beautiful.” My heart swelled as I brought my gaze back up to his softened eyes, a calming dark green staring back. Memories swarmed my thoughts of back when those dark eyes were narrowed at me as he was body shaming me rather than complimenting me. I exhaled through my nose, holding an unfocused eye contact with the red bench that was near us as I licked my ice cream slowly. Suddenly a small piece of waffle cone was tossed in front of me, landing in the waste bin that sat to my left. I looked to Ethan in disbelief, seeing his empty hands.

    “You finished yours already?!” I exclaimed & he let out a small chuckle, wiping his hands on his black ripped jeans. He then leaned back against the pole that belonged to the large sign advertising the small ice cream parlor. A shrug danced along his shoulders.

    “Gray and I used to have competitions about who could finish their ice cream the fastest. I always won of course.” He bragged acutely, his lip curving up into a smirk as he looked off into the distance. I let out a soft laugh, clearly being able to picture what the twins would look like as they scarfed down their ice cream.

    “Of course.” I mocked him & he frowned at me with fake hurt, causing me to smirk at him. I took a small bite of the almond ice cream as a moment of silence passed over us, a warm breeze blowing softly through my hair. I almost jumped when I felt a large & warm hand on the side of my face, breaking through the peaceful air. “Yes?” I asked, sounding small as I looked up at Ethan who was gazing directly into my eyes. His darker eyes flicked almost unnoticeably down to my lips, before moving them back up to my eyes.

    “I wanna know what almond ice cream tastes like.” He mumbled, almost innocently, & my heart rate sped up as he licked his lips. His other free hand moved around to the back of my neck & he tilted my head up slightly as he bent down, leaving his plump lips a hair away from mine but not fully touching.

    “Then find out.” I whispered, my lungs finding it hard to get air passed through them as my breath stayed hitched, scared to move, the anticipation slowly killing me. We had kissed before, but this felt different. All of the times before, it had felt like our lips were full of pure passion & love. Now, in this moment, it felt like a small trickle of lust was traveling throughout my body that was close to Ethan’s warm one.

    I suddenly felt his lips fully press against mine & I sighed into the kiss, tangling my free hand into his hair in order to pull him closer. He let out a deep huff through his nose as I tugged on a few strands of hair & tilted his head in order to deepen the kiss. I moved my lips harder against his, feeling his tongue slipping into my own mouth. It felt like pure bliss as I felt his soft eyelashes gently flutter against my skin, causing me to smile into the kiss.

    I pulled away at the same time as him after a few seconds, catching my breath as I licked my lips & cleared my throat.

    “It’s actually not that bad.” Ethan decided, referring to the taste of my ice cream & I felt a blush paint my cheeks.

    I took bite out of the soft serve, the almond flavor flooding my tastebuds. I felt a pair of eyes on me as I took another lick & I looked up to see Ethan staring at me with an unreadable expression, a dark eyebrow cocked.

    “What?!” I blurted out, not being able to hold in my small laugh as I covered my mouth with my hand. He let another shrug ripple through him as another smirk appeared onto his lips.

    “Just the way you eat your ice cream.” He spoke, rubbing his lips together before he smiled while aligning his teeth perfectly in a playful way.

    “What about the ‘way I eat my ice cream’?” I asked as he continued to stare at me lick the cold dessert again.

    “Jus’ makes me think of something else.” He stated, slowly dragging his eyes away from my face. A blush slowly creeped onto my face as I thought about what he meant & I slapped his bare arm, causing a hysterical laugh to escape his lips that were flushed pink from the cold custard.

    “Shut the hell up you pervert.” I spoke shortly, trying to hold in a laugh of my own to save myself some dignity. He ran a hand through his hair, ruffling the black mess slightly as he flicked his eyes to meet mine again.

    “I’m not a pervert, I’m not an adult yet.” He stated, his lips splitting apart into a sly grin. I frowned sarcastically at him.

    “I’m not a pervert, I’m not an–nah, nah, nah.” I mocked him, taking a bite of my slowly melting soft serve. He rolled his eyes as a small laugh left him, his shoulders bouncing up a little.

    “I’m gonna take a piss.” He announced, pointing his thumb behind him as he raised his arm up. My eyes moved to look past his head, seeing a small community bathroom to the left of the ice cream parlor. I nodded & held a thumbs up as I was too busy eating my ice cream to speak. He smiled down at me.

    “What?” I asked for the second time this afternoon, the word slurring as soft serve covered my tongue.

    “You’re just cute.” He replied, then turning around & walking towards the outdoor bathroom before I could say anything. I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head as I finished the rest of my ice cream. I threw the rest of the waffle cone into the waste bin, not feeling like eating anymore as I wiped my hands on my skinny jeans.

    It might just be me, but lately Ethan has been a lot more useful of his words & his actions. For instance, he keeps staring at me lately & whenever I ask him why, he just tells me I’m cute or something. Also, he seems to always gravitate near me wherever we are, ever since we left the hospital. Maybe he’s just going through a phase right now...between losing his abusive dad due to a restraining order his mom put against Sean, & almost losing his own twin brother. He might just have attachment issues at the moment, not wanting to lose/almost lose anybody close to him that he cares about.

    I mentally shrugged & pulled my phone out from the back pocket of my jeans, scanning my fingerprint to unlock it & then opening the messaging app. I decided to text Grayson & see how he was doing.

Me - hey gray, how u doing?

wounded asshole <3 - Oh ya know, I’m doing fine. It’s not like I have a few broken ribs and a broken wrist or anything.

Me - damn. what medicine did lisa give u? asshole-aspirin?

wounded asshole <3 - No. I’m just fucking tired but I can’t sleep because my ribs hurt.

wounded asshole <3 - And I’m hungry. Bring me some food.

Me - yes master.

wounded asshole <3 - Thanks peasant.

wounded asshole <3 - Where r u and Ethan anyway?

Me - fucking behind the ice cream shop.

wounded asshole <3 - WHAT?!

wounded asshole <3 - DID U CONSENT TO THIS OR DID ETHAN PRESSURE U INTO IT?! IS HE MAKING U UNCOMFORTABLE?! R U USING PROTECTION?!

Me - jk lmao.

Me - we’re just at the ice cream shop.

wounded asshole <3 - Fucker.

Me - you really think I’d tell u about my sex life?

wounded asshole <3 - Well we r bestfriends…

Me - OK I NEVER wanna hear about u and James..got it?

wounded asshole <3 - U sure? ;)

read at 5:07 p.m.

    I shook my head, leaving Grayson on read as I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

    I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder & I turned around, thinking it was Ethan, but to my surprise, it was a guy who looked around my age with dirty blonde hair & blue eyes, a smirk plastered on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him, not having any clue of who he was.

    “Hey cutie.” The blondie smoothed, having a slightly raspy voice & licking the inside of his cheek as his eyes raked up & down my body, making me slightly uncomfortable as I shifted my weight onto my other foot.

    “Um...hi?” I spoke as more of a question, my hands crossing awkwardly in front of my body as his piercing blue eyes stared me down. He licked his lips.

    “Are your from around here?” He asked & I nodded slowly.

    “I live a few miles away.” I responded & his lips made an ‘o’ expression as he seemed to process the information he had been given.

    “Okay.” He answered simply & I tucked my lips in, feeling awkward again as I nodded slowly for the second time.

    “I just wanted to mention that your ass looks really good in those jeans,” He mentioned seductively & my jaw clenched as he continued, “but do you know what would look better?”

    “Me ripping off your arm and then shoving it up your own ass?” Ethan’s voice suddenly threatened from behind me & I felt his muscular arms wrap around the me, pressing my backside tightly against his chest. My body relaxed against his warm one.

    “And just who are you?” The blonde haired guy asked, cocking a judgemental eyebrow at Ethan.

    “Her boyfriend. Who are you?” Ethan growled & the guy scoffed, letting his crossed arms drop to his sides as he turned around to start walking away. “Where you going pussy?” Ethan asked, causing the blondie to raise his arm up & without turning around, flip Ethan off. “I will beat your ass so hard that your great grandchildren won’t be able to sit down and—”

    “Ethan!” I whisper yelled as he started yelling at the blonde haired guy’s back who was still walking towards his car. “He’s gone.” I stayed calmly, noticing how Ethan hadn’t removed his arms from around me. “Ethan…” I said slowly, “he’s gone…” My obvious observation had gone seemingly ignored by him as his arms didn’t loosen, nor did he break his hard stare at the douchebag’s back.

    “Bitch.” Ethan muttered under his breath & I was about to comment, but then I felt a pair of soft lips on the side of my neck, sending chills of pleasure down that side of my body. I felt Ethan press a kiss to the skin at the base of my neck, before his lips parted & he began to suck a dark mark into the skin.

    “Ethan.” I said & he didn’t move, his grip around me staying the same as he continued to place kisses all over my neck & suck a few small marks. “Ethan.” I spoke out again & he hummed in an irritated sounding tone, not stopping his actions. I sighed.

    “What are you doing?” I questioned & he ignored me again, causing me to flip around in his tightened arms & put his actions on pause. I scanned over his face with my eyes, trying to read him. His eyebrows were narrowed as he stared down at me, his plump lips parted & breathing heavier than normal. He looked...mad, & I think I knew why. “Are you jealous?” I asked & his jaw clenched, his eyebrows narrowing more.

    “No.” He answered quickly.

    “Oh really? So you didn’t feel any sort of emotion when you witnessed that random guy flirting with me?” I questioned & he shook his head, dragging his eyes away from mine.  A grin spread onto my lips, a pout sitting on his own. “I think you’re jealous.” I stated & his eyes snapped back to mine, pointing a glare down at me.

    “I am not.” He defended & I hummed sarcastically.

    “Sure.” I responded & he groaned, ducking his head down into the crook of my neck in order to hide the blush that was slowly invading his cheeks.

    “I’m not jealous.” He mumbled into my skin, shaking his head as a few strands of his hair tickled my neck.

    He was definitely jealous.

****

Author's Note: hey babessss. kinda just a filler chapter lol IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THIS BOOK OR WHERE TO GO WITH IT!! also sorry for the late update...I was adding a few things. :)) anyway ily all & I'll see u next thursday. <3333

shout-out to the FIRST person to guess my crush's name: colestoothpick, go read her book: Heather's | Bughead
I'm a major bughead shipper & this book is actually so good like it's not even real. <3333

shout-out to other ppl who guessed my crush's name right: sprousehart66 good2beme2006 Echambiefan Bonzfire Talia_kermit_thefrog yoinkyyoink lovegraysonandethan Chris6282 JosieMcNamara

his name is ethan <3

crush update: HIM & I R GOING TO THE CARNIVAL TOGETHER NEXT FRIDAY & IM SCARED SKSKSKKS OML HELP A GIRL OUT WTF HOW DO I ACT NOW THAT HE KNOW I LIKE HIM & HE MIGHT LIKE ME BACK CUZ HE ALWAYS STARES AT ME & I JUST AHHHHH

ok bye ly.

goodnight. say it back or cameron will haunt u in ur sleep. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
84.4K 1.4K 71
It's weird how two people can change your whole life, for the better or worse. Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan book Started: June 2018 Ended: August 20...
365K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
20.9K 321 16
āš ļø WARNING: Mentions of suicide and self harm are in this book! If that triggers you, DO NOT READ!Ā” āš ļø ~Ethan has been depressed since their dads di...