Growing.

By siighbrat

"plant your seeds, provide me light, water me. I will grow." my works #1. #1 in urban story, 03/31/'19. #1 i... More

a beginning.
S1.
S2.
so.
S3.
S4.
S5.
S6.
S7.
S8.
S9.
S10.
S11.
S12.
S13.
S14.
S15.
S16.
S17.
S18.
S19.
S20.
S21.
S22.
S23.
S24.
S25.
S26.
S27.
S28.
S29.
part 2: GROWN.
B1.
B2.
B3.
B4.
B5.
B6.
B7.
B8.
B9.
B11.
B12.
thank you.
B13.
B14.
B15.
B16.
B17.
B18.
B19.
B20.
B21.
B22.
B23.
B24.
B25.
EPILOUGE.

B10.

16.8K 1.1K 593
By siighbrat

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

"Yes, my bestie got a J O B!" I said hitting them folks as Mesyiah laughed at me and shook his head. "Big dot!"

"You a kid." he chuckled sitting my shoe box down beside me. "You need some socks? Ima go get you some cause you always losing socks."

"I just bought some socks," I said slipping my croc off and putting on the gym shoe he brung me. "How do we feel about these?"

"Let me see." I kicked my leg up and he grabbed my foot, looking at the shoe on my foot. "I like them on you, maybe a lil smaller? Or no?"

"I do too, they're fine." I said letting him put my foot back down. "Okay, I want them." I took it off and put my croc back on. "What time do you get off?"

"9." I pouted. "Fix your face."

"Ever since you started this job we never see eachother." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Tink you was just over my house yesterday." he said shaking his head. "Dramatic."

"Whatever." I mumbled pulling out my card and putting it in the machine.

"You mad?" he asked making me shake my head. "Yes you is."

"So if you knew why'd you ask?" I asked looking at him like he was dumb.

"You really mad because you miss me? Something wrong." he said. "Tink."

"Give me my receipt please." I put my hand out and he just stared at me. "Mesyiah I'm not playing."

"Blair." he said and I didn't say anything as I waited for him to put my receipt in my hand. "Crybaby ass."

"Shut up stupid." I snatched my receipt and grabbed my bag from off the counter. I turned and walked out the Footlocker

I called my daddy because I came here with him and he'd disappeared somewhere, probably taking pictures. "Where you at Tink?"

"By the Footlocker." I told him walking away from the store. "Well not anymore. Where are you?"

"I see you, here I come." he hung up and I stood still seeing him walking across the ramp to meet me. "You ready?"

I shrugged. "I guess."

"What's wrong? Your lil boyfriend made you mad." he asked making me scoff.

"My what? I'm single daddy, remember." I said grabbing his hand. "Ain't no nigga gon treat me how you treat my mama so what's the point?"

"First of all, I'm not your friend so chill and who just made you mad that quick?" he said making me apologize.

"Asim Morgan?! Oh my God mom take our picture." a little boy shouted running over to us, I stepped over as my dad crouched down and began talking to the little boy. His mom took a few pictures of the boy with my dad and one with just me and the boy since he thought I was cute before we continued on with our day.

"I'm not mad." I said continuing what I was saying and making him try to pull away from me but I held on laughing. "Daddy, I'm serious."

"No I'm serious, Tink." he said making me stop laughing. "You don't think you moving too fast?"

"Daddy, please." I mumbled letting his hand go.

"No, I'm asking you Tink. You don't think you moving too fast? You just got outta relationship that you was in for nine months, two months ago, and you've moved on to the next in no time."

"What was I supposed to do? Sit around sulking and crying all day? I dealt with it and it's no point in being sad and locking myself away because he's definitely not doing the same about me and I don't even care about it anymore. They did what they did, they should the ones feeling bad, not me." I said rolling my eyes. "It slick sound like you was calling me a hoe."

"Ain't nobody calling you no damn hoe, I'm just saying. You don't gotta rush yourself into anything, Tink. You are seventeen, still young, you don't have to be tied down."

"I understand that but with Mesyiah it's different. I don't have to worry about being bugged about sex, and he gets me and makes me laugh, and I just feel like I have to be there for him because he was there for me when I went through my thing. That's not boyfriend but we are close and I trust him." I told him. "And before you ask, no I'm not having sex with him. Can you barbecue?"

He looked at me as I grinned and kissed his cheek before shaking his head. "Barbecue what brat?"

"What's this? A wig?" my Papa asked touching my hair making me nod. "Who did it?"

"My titi Casey." I told him. "Look like my real ain't it? Yessir, hair from titi Bri, big dot."

"Girl." he yanked it making it slip off some and show my real hair.

"This why I don't like you." I said rolling my eyes and getting up to walk away while he sat there laughing. "Stupid."

"Tink, you going to prom?" Titi Bri asked me making me shrug.

"I don't know, maybe." I said grabbing a rib from the foil pan that was on the counter.

"You never do anything Tink."

"I don't like being at school for longer than I have to." I told them. "Plus Mya is gon be with Trevor and I don't have no friends, my only friend slept with my boyfriend. Remember?"

"Ask Mesyiah." my mom said rocking Easton as he sucked from her boob, I gave her a disgusted look before shaking my head.

"Mesyiah won't have time to take me because of his stupid job." I said forcefully throwing my bone into the trash.

"Dramatic, just like her fucking mama." Bonnie said shaking her head. "It's sad."

"I'm sure he can call off to take you, Tink. You so over the top sometimes." my mama said rolling her eyes. "How you mad he gotta job and wanna make money? His own money legally too."

"I'm not mad at anything, are you siding with him mom?" I asked with a confused expression. "I'm your daughter."

"I'm not siding with anyone I'm just saying, you was with the boy yesterday Tink. I would get tired of your ass too." I looked at her blankly.

"I'm going to bed because all y'all making me mad," I said. "And pissing me the fuck off." I mumbled walking out the kitchen. "Stupid ass bitc-"

"What you say?" my mama called from the kitchen.

"Nothing!" I shouted back going up the stairs. I took my wig off and unbraided my hair quickly before getting in the shower to get ready for the week. As I was slipping on my panties my phone rung, I looked at it seeing it was Mesyiah I let it ring knowing he would call again. "Yeah nigga, wait on me to answer."

"Why you answer me when I just called you?" he asked when I answered the phone. "And why I can't see your face?"

"I didn't wanna talk when you just called me and I'm getting dressed if that's okay with you father." I said slipping on some sweat shorts and a cami.

"How long you gon have a attitude? I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep but if you finna be dry with a smart ass mouth I can hang up." he said making me shrug.

"Do whatever you please Mesyiah." I said before hearing the sound FaceTime makes when the call ends. I rolled my eyes before twisting my hair up to do a twist out and wrapping it up with a satin scarf and bonnet.

I texted in the family group chat saying good night before turning my lights off and putting Coco on the tv to watch. I laid tossing and turning not able to fall asleep and I knew why. I picked up my phone and went to my call log clicking on Mesyiah's name.

"Hello." he answered with his voice all raspy from being asleep I guess.

"I wanna go to sleep." I mumbled turning my tv off and laying my phone on the pillow. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight mamas."

hey bitches! I'm sorry I'm not updating as frequently but a bitch is in the process of moving into a new house and that's hectic.

y'all so cute actually going back and commenting on that last chapter😂thanks y'all.

so one of my new readers, I forget they @ but it's like "slore" or something idk, you know who you are😂😂😂. Anyway bitch they done showed me Jahking, who plays Mesyiah, nudes and I-

IM SO MAD. why would his dick be little? WHY? WHY? that's so annoying he sitting up fine like that with a little ass dick in his pants, I'm heated.

Q20: rather be hot or cold?

cold, I hate being hot.

Q21: tell me something about you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 85 32
Sometimes life don't go the way we planned. Sometimes we end up feeling so low, and alone. Like we're in a dark hole with no one around us, but then...
1.1K 409 8
ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ. ••ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ...
133 2 9
Will you share my darkness? Or will you light my path?
1.4K 86 19
This is a dedication, To The Sad Youth [Weekly updates] July 21, 2019 - 500 reads (thank you guys so much :) November 23, 2019 - 1.01k (thank you for...