Lessons Learned

By urluvissuicide

Sierra Cowell has been through a traumatic event in her life, losing her parents in a horrible car crash when... More

Prologue
Impact
Nerve
Breakfast
Want
Flowers
Attacked
Exile
Caught
Truth
Comfort
Black
Broken
Rejection
Accused
Payback
Frustration
Chapter 16
Admission
Dumped
Uncharted
Dinner
Flip
Rebound
Kiss Me (extra Sarry scene)
Return
Changes
Gymnastics
WTF
Jealous
Make-Up

Chapter 17

420 8 3
By urluvissuicide

Sierra's outfit is over there ----------------->

Liam's POV:

It took some time, but we finally convinced Paul to let us go out.  Of course he had to come with us, but that's fine.   Besides, he did what he always did...sheltered us from the crowd and then when we got inside he'd find a seat in the corner and keep an eye on us.

The lot of us found a table at the far side of the club and quickly claimed it.  Niall and Zayn went off to order drinks for the table.  Sierra and Olly made their way to the dance floor.

"How you feelin?" I shouted over the music and rested my hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I took a pain pill before I left," he grinned.  "I'll be fine,"

"Just take it easy with the dancing, okay?"

"Aww, Hazza," Louis cooed, patting Harry's cheek.  "Does that mean we don't get to bump and grind each other tonight?"

"Oh, we can bump and grind all you want, baby," Harry played along with a chuckle.

I crinkled my nose and laughed.  The two of them always had a wierd way of joking, especially since the fans had started believing that they were secretly a couple.  Sometimes, I knew they did it in hopes that someone would over hear them and spread it to the press...because they both loved laughing at news articles and what not about them being an item.

"No bumping and grinding with you, Lou," Kaylyn appeared behind us and took Harry's hand.  "My hero is coming to dance with me,"

"Hero?" Harry grinned and looked at me and Louis.  "Awww! I'm a hero!"

"Come on," she giggled, pulling him to the dance floor with her.

I turned around to find Katelyn sitting on the bench against the wall.  "Hey gorgeous," I moved to grab her hand.  "You okay?"

"Huh?" she looked up, obviously snapping out of whatever it was she was thinking about.  "Oh, yeah, I'm fine,"

"Come on," I pulled her to her feet.  "Come show me whatcha got,"

"Hey.." Zayn made a face when he and Niall came back to the table.   "Where's everyone going?  The drinks just got here!"

I looked over the trays of beer bottles and shot glasses the two boys were holding and shook my head.  It was amazing how in the US we weren't of legal drinking age...but the minute a bartender realized who we were they had no problem serving any of us.

"We're gonna go dance," I replied referring to me and Katelyn.

Niall nodded.  "Sure you don't want to try a beer, lad?"

I crinkled my nose and shook my head.  "No thanks.  I'm a good boy, remember?"

Louis quickly grabbed a shot glass and a beer off the tray.  "I'll have his!"

~*~*~*~*~

Sierra's POV:

The music thumped in my ears and sweat began to form on my forehead, as I continued dancing with Olly.  

I was having a blast seeing him put all of his dance moves on display for me.  A lot of them were silly, but most of them amazed me.  I never would have guessed that he could the move the way he did. 

The song ended and we both took a breath, until 'Whistle' by Flo Rida started blasting through the speakers.  Olly grinned cheekily at me.  "Can you handle a song like this?" he teased.

"Ohh.." I grinned.  "I've got moves you've never seen before,"

The song continued to play and the dirty dancing war between the two of us began.  I'm not sure anyone would even call it dancing, it mostly consisted of a lot of bumping and grinding.  It was more like dry humping each other.

I sank to my knees, flipped my hair behind me, and slowly slid my ass up his legs and stopped at his crotch, rubbing against it.  His hands moved to grab my jotting hips, pulling me against him harder.   I quickly blushed when I found a familiar pair of green eyes on me.

I looked at Harry and turned around to Olly, looping my arms around his neck and grinding up against him.  Olly's lips found my neck, where he planted a row of kisses.

If Harry Styles wanted a show....I'd give him one.

~*~*~*~

Kaylyn's POV:

"Harry," I shouted over the music.  "You're supposed to be dancing with me!"

"Huh?" His head snapped back from Sierra and looked back to me.  "Oh...I...um...sorry,"

"Why don't you just tell her how you feel and get it over with?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he lied, still moving his gaze over to Sierra and Olly.

"Ugh," I groaned and grabbed his hand, pulling him off the dance floor.  "You need to man up or snap out of it,"

"I still don't know what you're talking about," he exclaimed with a smirk.  "I was merely thinking to myself how horrible they look! They might as well fuck in the middle of the floor and get it over with!"

"No, you weren't," Louis piped in, taking a drink from his beer.  He grabbed a shot glass and handed it to Harry.

"What?" Harry raised an eyebrow at his friend, taking the shot glass from him and quickly dumping it down his throat, he made a face when he felt the burn of the alchohol. 

"You weren't thinking about how they might as well fuck in the middle of the floor," Louis explained, handing me a shot.  "You were thinking about how you want to fuck her in the middle of the floor."

"I agree," I nodded at Louis and quickly downed the shot. "Oh god, was that whiskey?  I hate whiskey!"

"You both are wrong," Harry shook his head, grabbing a beer off the table and taking a swig of it.  "Full of shit, actually,"

"Have we just met?" Louis asked with a sly smirk.  "Last time I checked, I've known you for a couple of years and know exactly how that Styles' brain works,"

Harry shrugged, trying to hide the smirk that had developed on his face.

I felt two arms curl around my waist, pulling me against him.  "You're so fucking sexy..." he whispered against my ear.  His breath smelled of whiskey and cigarettes, which I found incredibly sexy at the moment.

"Oh yeah?" I turned to him and looped my arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Mmmhmmm," he smiled against my lips and kissed me again, slipping his tongue into my mouth. 

"Oh god," Niall called over the music.  "Get a room!"

I felt Zayn's hand move from my hip and point at Niall, I opened my eyes and pulled away just in time to find Zayn flipping him off.

"Zayn, you're a cunt," Niall chuckled.

Zayn grabbed his beer from the table and took a quick sip, then grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine.  "Come on, love," he pulled me onto the dance floor just as 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz began to play over the speakers.

He pulled me close to him, resting his hands on my hips.  I looped my arms around his neck once more and pecked a kiss on his lips. 

"This..." he rested his forehead against mine and pecked a kiss on my nose.  "Is officially our song."

I smiled against his lips, kissing him once more.  "I love you,"

"I love you so much more than you'll ever realize,"  he replied and I buried my nose against his neck inhaling the scent of his cologne as our hips swayed together to the music.

~*~*~*~*~

Louis' POV:

Being drunk is great. I mean really, it's like a complete escape from anything that's going on in the world.   I could completely escape that I missed my girlfriend like fucking mad.

Instead, I was able to think of puppies in fields of bright pink poppies.  Dorothy and all the other people from Wizard of Oz ran through a field of poppies.  The tin man was made of metal and didn't have a heart!  RoboCop is made of all metal, I bet he didn't have a heart either!  I loved hearts...especially the cute little hearts that Eleanor would draw on all the letters she would write and sneak into my suitcase before I left for the states. Can you imagine how rich the person is who made the first suitcase! What an incredible invention! A case for suits! Although, I had several suit cases and hardly ever actually carried a suit in one.

~*~*~*~

Liam's POV: 

We'd been at the club for atleast 3 hours now and I'm pretty sure that me and Kaylyn were the only people who weren't completely sloshed.   Of course I was sober, Kaylyn had been drinking but was no where near drunk.   Instead, the two of us sat on the bench watching everyone else make fools of themselves.

Sierra and Olly were back on the dance floor, attempting to dance. Instead, it looked like someone in a pool trying not to drown.

Niall and Zayn sat across from us, pointing and laughing at all sorts of random things.   Louis was sitting at the end of the bench, staring into space.  No telling what could possibly be running through his head.

Harry stood from the bench and moved toward the dance floor, stumbling.

"Harry," I reached out to grab him, fearing that he would fall.  "No more dancing for you,"

"I'm not," he shook his head. "I have to take a wee,"

"Oh," I replied, letting him go.  "Be careful,"

"I think I can manage," he winked.  "Unless you plan on holding it for me,"

Niall and Zayn erupted into laughter, pointing at the two of us.  "That was fucking hilarious! Niall laughed.  "Go hold it, Liam!"

"No thank you," I shook my head, chuckling at how stupid the two of them looked.

"Excuse me," Harry nodded at me and turned to head toward the restroom.

Katelyn returned from the bar, another drink in her hand.  "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, sitting back down next to me.  "Just a littttttttle tipsy,"

"Oh boy," I made a face, smelling the alchohol on her breath.

"I need a cigarette," Zayn stood to his feet and almost fell over.  Kaylyn jumped up to help him.

"Come on baby," she said, resting a hand on his chest and helping him toward the door.

"This is one of the many reasons why I fucking adore this girl," Zayn shouted at me over the music.  I nodded in reply, forcing a smile.

Niall scooted over to Louis, reaching over him to grab another beer.

"Holy shit, it's hot in here," Olly wiped the sweat from his forehead moved to sit next to Niall. 

"It's cause you've been dancing like a fool," Niall laughed.  "You suck!"

I gently nudged Katelyn, as she continued to suck her drink from the straw.  "What's up with you two?"

"Huh?" she looked up at me.

"You and Niall,"  I pointed at him.  "What's going on?"

"Oh, he pretty much hates me," she replied.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, completely confused.  "Why?"

"I cheated on him,"

I felt my heart sink in my chest....wishing that I hadn't asked.

~~**~*~*~*~

Harry's POV:

I counted my steps as I stumbled out of the bathroom, praying that I wouldn't trip over my feet.   I had done that once before and unfortunetely, Niall still hadn't let me live it down. 

"Harry," I heard a familiar voice call to me. 

I lifted my head up to look ahead of me and squinted, trying to make out the person infront of me. "Yes?"

"I'm so drunk," Sierra said with a giggle.

"That makes two of us," I chuckled reaching out to touch the wall for balance.

"These bathrooms are like...in fucking China," she replied looking around.  "I'm lost,"

"I think..." I pointed to the side of us and grabbed her hand.   "We came from this direction,"

I pulled her along with me.  The two of us stumbled forward for a few minutes, then I stopped to look around once more.  "What the hell," I groaned.

Sierra bent over and began laughing at me. 

"Finding this funny, are you?" I asked.

"Sorry," she giggled.  "Your face is just so cute when you're all confused,"

"Thanks," I said with a smirk as I went to turn around, only finding myself chest to chest with her.  "I...umm.."

"Shh.." she breathed against my lips.

"I don't think we-" I was interrupted when I felt her lips crash against mine, her hand cupping the side of my face.  Before either of us realized it, our tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths. 

My hands found her hips, resting on them.   She moaned against my lips as my hands went lower and cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her against my roughly.  She bit at my bottom lip, causing me to let out a groan.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled her up, feeling her arms wrap tightly around my waist.  I was lucky to find a wall behind her, to balance us up on.  I quickly swept her hair away and my lips moved down her jawline and to her neck, where I kissed and nibbled.   She let out a moan and her hand clasped a handful of my curls.

I moved my head up to look at her, pressing my forehead against hers, pecking another kiss on her lips.  I snaked my tongue out of my mouth and ran it across her lips.  My hands snuck up the back of her shorts, feeling her bare ass cheeks on my hands drove me wild and I could feel my erection pressing against her thigh.

 "Fucking kiss me, Harry," she said with a whine.

I pulled away once more, smirking at her.  She clasped a handful of my hair once more and pulled my lips to hers again, kissing me roughly.  I felt her hand reach down for my belt buckle, but before she was able to unclasp it we heard a chuckle come from behind us.  I pulled away to look behind us, finding Niall and Louis pointing and laughing.

"Shit," Sierra groaned, as I sat her back on her feet.  She quickly straightened her outfit and turned to walk off.

"They weren't lost," Louis pointed, resting his hand on Niall's shoulder as the two of them fought for breath through their laughing.

"They've certainly found each other!" Niall laughed.

"I fucking hate both of you," I whined as I watched Sierra’s magnificent body walk away from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 24
Andy's parents die in car accident. Now Andy and her three siblings have to move from Canada to England to live with their Aunt Lily. Andy is very an...
9.4K 148 22
I wrote this when I was 11. You have been warned... When an ordinary teenage girl, Sammi, uses her special gift at a school assembly brings her to...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...
13.8K 242 45
// Don't even read this (artemis, 2018) // Love at first sight. Many say it's merely a myth. But what if they were wrong? They faced many challenge...