johnten ✧ impassive

Von jaegersbf

Lure, Seduce, Kill. These Three Words Marked And Defined Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkyul's; Ten's Life. As An As... Mehr

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Two

953 82 35
Von jaegersbf

Ten rubbed his eyes at the brightness outside his room. He wore a long sleeve gray shirt and striped pajama pants that were too big that they dragged on the floor as he walked.

Donghyuck lead him into the same "meeting room" they always discussed targets in. Ten sat down in his same black leather chair and brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them. Donghyuck turned on the screen,"You have buyer that'll pay a lot."

Ten tapped his fingers against the leather, disinterested in what ever Donghyuck was saying,"How much?"

Donghyuck turned to Ten then tapped a button of the screen, showing the target's information,"$700,000?"

Ten looked at the man who appeared on the screen, almost in disbelief of how attractive he was. His black hair was silked back, his lips were beautiful? His figure was perfect with his broad shoulders completmenting the leanness of the rest of his body. And his legs. Damn were they long.
After a quick couple seconds of Ten admiring his newfound target he mentally sighed,"Why are the prettiest always the worst?"

Ten looked up at Donghyuck while his head remained rested on his palm,"Okay. What'd he do that gave him such a big bounty?

Donghyuck cleared his throat,"Since when does that concern you?"

Ten scoffed, "Uh, you always tell me why we're killing the targets. So-?"

Donghyuck crossed his arms and leaned against the wall,"Well I guess we don't need to know this time." He annoyingly smiled.

Ten stood up, walking out of the room,"Whatever. I'll go get ready."

As soon as Ten left the room, Donghyuck's expression softened,"Knowing why you have to kill him will only make it harder to."

~~~~

Ten sat next to the window, watching as the clouds outside passed by. Donghyuck's voice disrupted the soft silence of the jet engine rain,"They have a new gun-"

Ten remained looking out the plane window,"You already know I don't use guns."

Donghyuck sighed, leaning back to look out his own window,"I know. I was thinking you might have changed your mind."

~~~~

After an excruciating six hour flight, Ten woke up. He stretched his back and arms, loosening his tightened body. He bent forward, looking out the window to see the city illuminated by gold lights. His hands set in his pockets as he followed Donghyuck outside where a black Tesla was parked.

Ten grasped the car handle, pulling the door open,"You finally gave up on the limos?"

Donghyuck opened the door from the opposite side,"Shut up. We needed something the doesn't attract as much attention."

~~~~

The vehicle parked near the entrance of the hotel. Ten exhaled, exiting the car and slamming the door shut,"Here we go."

The gold-plated glass doors of the hotel opened. It was blantly obvious the hotel was for higher class; chandeliers basically hung from every separate room you entered, the floors were polished enough to the point they were basically mirrors, security guards lined at the doorway of every room, not to mention every single person in there screamed rich. Ten swallowed, for once he actually felt nervous. He wandered through the first floor which was bound to be a maze, only to find no one that matched the target's description.
Ten ventured into the second floor; the bar club portion of the hotel. His finger nails dug into his palm, his heels clicking against the tile as he walked. The blasting sound of EDM and people celebrating for what ever seemed to vibrate the whole floor.
He walked to the bar, sitting down on one of few empty seats. He folded his arms over the counter,"Just one cosmo."

A unfamiliar voice interrupted,"Make that two."

Ten looked at the voice's owner. At first he thought it no one important, only seconds later for him to recognize him as the target.

"Goddamnit, he's pretty."

The target; Johnny smiled at Ten before taking a seat next to him. Ten's eyes remained fixated on Johnny. Not as if he was trying to read him, it was just he was just that breathtaking of a visual. The only reason his attention was broken was due to the fact that the bartender slid the drinks over.

Johnny turned towards Ten,"What's someone as beautiful as you doing here?"

There is was; that sentence that Ten was oh-so familiar with. Yet, why did it feel different when Johnny said it rather then all those other men he'd assassinated? Why did the word "beautiful" feel so different from all the times he'd been called "pretty"?

Ten tapped the side of the glass with his fingertips,"I'm just trying something new, I guess," he sipped the drink, trying to hide the lingering nervousness. Ten pulled a box out of his pocket, holding it in view of Johhny's sight,"Cigarette?"

Johnny looked at Ten out of the corner of his eye,"Do you want to go somewhere else? You look uncomfortable."

Ten rubbed his thighs together, looking at Johnny with his hair attractively draped over his eyes,"That's not the problem."

~~~~

Ten stepped inside Johnny's room, the taller male locking the door behind them. Ten strechted his neck and turned towards Johnny. Ten leaned back on the bedpost, his hands clutched either side of the wood. Johnny leaned over the shorter boy's body, setting his hands on top of his. Ten swallowed roughly as Johnny leaned closer,"He doesn't smell like cigarettes."

Johnny tightened his grip around Ten's right wrist. He brushed past Ten's hair, whispering in his ear,"Who sent you here?"

Ten's eyelids opened in an almost shock. He pulled his hand from under Johnny's, swinging it back, loosening a scalene shaped blade. He forced his arm forward, aiming towards Johnny's lower, left abdomen, only to be halted by the taller man's grip. He twirled his letter opener blade between his fingers on the opposite hand, aiming for Johnny's collarbone only to be stopped the same way. Ten tightened his legs around Johnny's waist, pulling him back onto the bed. Johnny responded to the action by tugging at Ten's wrist, leaving both of them immobile. For some reason, Johnny smiled?

And for the first time, Ten couldn't bring himself to kill.

~~~~

Ten walked out of the hotel and partly down the sidewalk. He gripped the car door, opening it and roughly sitting himself. Donghyuck gazed at Ten, who was surprisingly clean,"What happened?"

Ten leaned on his wrist, avoiding eye contact with Donghyuck,"He wasn't there."

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows,"That's impossible-"

"He wasn't, okay?"

Donghyuck just silently nodded, knowing in that moment Ten was most likely infuriated.

~~~~

Johnny seated himself on the red couch which was facing the bed. He crossed his arms over his chest and peered at Ten who was sitting on his knees on the bed.

"I'd appreciate if you could answer my question now. I don't know about you but not many people enjoy being assassinated."

Ten remained silent.

Johnny let out a sigh,"If you're wondering how I knew what you were trying to do; lets just say I'm more attentive to certain things than others."

Ten bit his lip,"I don't know who sent me or wanted you killed."

Johnny exhaled, picking himself up from his seat and approaching Ten. He leaned over the footboard, gazing at Ten in pure amusement,"You're very pretty."

Ten felt bashful? Smitten? He didn't know what to describe this feeling as. All he knew at this moment is that this "feeling" turned his cheeks warm and caused his heart to throb.

Johnny grabbed Ten's chin with the tip of his fingers, forcing the boy's head to turn. And for a few seconds, their lips touched.

Johnny pulled back from the shorter boy,"I'll assume you'll be back soon to kill me. I can't wait to see you again."

~~~~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...